Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I commented, "I see you shave."

We kissed again before he answered, "I like the look and feel of a hairless cock."

I heard Shannon say, "Hmm, I'll say, we'll have to do the same for John the next time."

Looking over at her, I responded, "And you as well, my love." Then with a hint of sarcasm, I added, "Oh, thanks for giving me a hint at what you saw when you took off our underwear."

"I knew you'd be curious for my reaction, but I was being a tease on purpose. I wanted it to be a surprise. It's very nice. Almost like yours."

I ran a finger along the underside of Todd's cock, making it twitch.

Shannon giggled, "Feisty little guy, isn't he."

Todd chuckled, "Well, there's an ego boost. You using an adjective like 'little' to describe my cock."

Shannon turned red over her unintended verbal blunder.

I asked Todd, "What about your balls, do you shave those too?"

He smiled mischievously and kissed me again.

It was the perfect segue.

"Somehow I don't believe you. I'll have to see for myself."

I heard Shannon almost whisper as I lowered myself, "That's right. Get on your knees and suck that cock like a good lover."

I knew she would appreciate the gesture. An 'on your knees, bitch' blowjob is a position I often put Shannon in when were both in a fevered pitch.

His cock was cut, like mine; although he's thicker, I'm longer. I'd say he was a good seven inches. I saw his large, bulbous head swell in anticipation as I grabbed the base of his cock.

I knelt there a moment, looking at it, touching and fondling it with my fingers. Decades had passed since I tasted another man, and in that moment on my knees, admiring Todd's stiff member, I wondered how I was ever able to abstain. The answer, of course, was easy. I loved her, and she loved me. Our love for each other made it all possible. Still, even with all my love for her, I had doubts I could ever go another twenty years without ever tasting another.

I looked over at Shannon with Todd's cock in my hand. She was flushed with excitement and arousal. Her blouse was already unbuttoned, her bra, pulled up above her breasts. I could see both of her soft mounds moving subtly, shifting around seductively, with each heaving breath she took. Her nipples were erect and just peeking out though the opening in her blouse. Even her areolas were dimpled, hardened into flattened disks from her own fondling. Her legs were parted, and it was obvious she had been rubbing herself, as a small wet patch darkened the crotch of her slacks.

God, she looked beautiful in that moment, full of want and desire, and she was mine.

I smiled at her, saying, "Last chance. After this, there's no turning back."

She knew what I meant. Smiling broadly back at me, she answered with raw enthusiasm, "Fucking-A right, there's not!"

With that, I pulled Todd's cock into my mouth.

The taste or it, the feel of it, and the raw feelings of excitement I felt when I drew him in were everything I had remembered. Being overexcited, though, I pulled him in too far and too fast, making myself gag.

Shannon chuckled while saying, "That gives me relief. I'm glad to hear you're out of practice."

From then on, I took it slow, gently sucking and licking. I wanted this to last, so I didn't even use my hands except to hold his cock steady.

With pursed lips and tongue, I applied great sucking bites and kisses all around his member. Only on the rare occasion did I draw him back into my mouth, and when I did, I held him in as far as I could, while tickling his shaft with my tongue.

Todd really liked it when I ran firm, yet moist, lips up along the underside of his shaft, ending with a quick flick of the tongue at his cockhead. He would loudly moan as his cock twitched wildly each time. I could hear Shannon giggle at the sight whenever his member wiggled about in my hand.

"Look at it dance," she commented, with amused awe, "Such a wonderful lover you are, my dear husband."

Shannon's arousal was redlining as she continued to watch. I was putting on a show for her. She knew it and loved it.

"God, this is so hot," she rasped, while fanning herself in mock fashion, "It makes me jealous I don't have a dick myself. Oh my, you should see Todd's face. It's pure bliss. Look up at your lover as you suck his cock."

Todd was looking down at me. His large brown eyes appeared glazed over as if he were in an opium trace. I took that moment to clamp both of my hands on his ass and pull his cock as far as I could. Then, while applying strong suction, I slowly pulled away from him. With each inch I pulled back, I saw the lids of his big browns slowly close.

He put his hand on my head. A signal he wanted me to do it again, and I did, over and over until his knees wobbled.

Pulling him out of my mouth so he wouldn't come too quickly, I stood.

He leaned into me. His breath came forced and deep through his nose as he pressed his lips hard into mine. With both of our hands clamped tightly to each other's buttocks, we poked, prodded, and kneaded our tight globes as we wildly kissed.

I could have stayed in his embrace forever, but we heard Shannon say, "Come you two, suck cock for me. Todd, it's your turn."

Todd and I smiled at each other. It's not every day you become a puppet to an alpha-girl Dom, and we loved it.

I didn't trust my legs, as I was already going weak in the knees, so I sat on the edge of the bed as Todd knelt between them.

Looking over at Shannon, she had her blouse and bra off now, and her slacks were down around her ankles. She was sitting upright at the edge of the chair. Her eyes blazed with rapt attention and arousal. Both of her hands were working feverishly, one at her breasts—massaging, squeezing and pinching them—while the other was down in her panties. I could see it shifting about, moving the dampened fabric that covered it, and looking every bit like a small, woodland creature busily scurrying for food under a shifting bed of leaves.

Todd began with a slow head bob, pulling me in as far as he could, then pulling it fully out, leaving it to quiver in ecstasy in the open air. Like me, he didn't use his hands, allowing his mouth to impart all the pleasure on its own. During those times when my cock stood out on its own, he would press his lips to it, and it push hard into my stomach. Trapped as it was, he would run his lips and tongue all along my shaft, or nip at it gently with his teeth. My toes curled each time he raked his pearly whites against my swelling cockhead.

Shannon said, "Oh Todd, don't forget his balls. John loves it when you play with his balls."

Todd, the dutiful puppet, did as told, spending equal amounts of time, licking, lapping, and sucking my balls, as he did the same to my shaft. He brought his hands into play this time, and whenever he concentrated on tonguing my balls, he would gently caress and stroke my cock.

I must have been giving Shannon some serious facial contortions, because she laughed heartily, before asking, "Is he better than me?"

Ah yes, I was waiting for that. The type of womanly question that should never be answered, and if you're dumb enough to answer, don't hesitate. Next, she'll be asking if a dress makes her look fat, or if I thought a girl was prettier than she.

"Let's just say you're both different, but equally good in your own special ways." She was still rubbing her pussy with a quick pace, so I warned, "Don't get too busy with that hand, sweetheart, you don't want to go off too quickly."

She giggled briefly before answering, "Too late, love, my pussy already detonated. I couldn't help myself. Don't worry, though, you two have put a fire in me that won't stop."

"Then take your panties off, so I can watch you playing with yourself."

After removing them, she sat back in the chair, pushing her ass near the edge while folding her legs around the chair's arms, giving me a full spread shot of her pussy as she continued to play with herself. Her pubes and thighs glistened with an almost iridescent sheen of her arousal and ejaculate.

She slowed her feverish pace. Bringing both hands into play, she gently teased at her pussy with the fingers of both hands, running them all along her inner labia, and at times, pulling the lips apart in a tantalizing manner so that I can easily see her hardened clit and opening.

She stared back at me hard, with love and longing, a smoky allure covering her face. A look of enticing seduction, augmented with a small, sly, half smile creasing her lips. She wore the smile of a woman who knows that their charm and allure both inflames and chains a man's desire to them.

I almost came in Todd's mouth seeing the look she gave me.

Taking Todd's head in my hands, I pulled him up and kissed him. I could taste my salty pre-ejaculate fluid on his lips.

I said, softly, "Lie on the bed. It's my turn."

This would be the moment I would draw Shannon fully into the dance.

Todd laid his head on a pillow, as I positioned myself so that I'm facing her.

I began giving Todd a slow blowjob, bobbing my head in a nice even rhythm with slightly tightened lips and very little suction.

"Oh suck that fat cock like a good lover," Shannon sighed, "I want to see it throb when you hold it tightly between your lips."

Pulling his cock out, I dropped a large spit bomb on his cockhead, and worked the fluid all along his shaft with a hand and my tongue. Adding more spit, I pulled his cock back into my mouth, and continued with the head bob.

Looking directly at Shannon with Todd's cock in my mouth, I saw that she had two fingers in her cunt and another massaging her clit. Her hands, again, are working in frenzy.

Catching my glance, she licked her lips, seductively, and began giving me instructions, "That's right, go all the way down and all the way up on that tool. Really work it like I work on yours. Suck on your lover's cock. Now pull him out. Pull him out...that's it, I want to see your tongue flicking at his head."

I flicked and kissed and sucked at his cockhead. Todd moaned loudly and arched his back, pushing his cock higher into the air.

"Oh, your lover loves it when you play with that fat head. Now, pull him all the way in...all the way, baby...that's it. I want to see it all in your mouth."

From this position, I found it easier pulling Todd's cock all the way in. When I did, I held him there until I could feel my spit pooling in my mouth. Pulling back, I let my spit flow out and down his shaft.

"God that's so hot!" Shannon yelled.

Shannon was panting uncontrollably, as I continued to deep-throat Todd. Her back was arching forward, and I knew she was about to climax again.

Now to change the dance before she did. I stopped.

Shannon looked at me with a questioning expression. I smiled at her and tipped Todd's cock in her direction.

She guessed my meaning. Unsure of herself, she shook her head.

I shook mine back, telling her that was the wrong answer. Taking another short suck with pursed lips to his cockhead, I tipped it in her direction, again, saying, "I want you to join me." Then I asked Todd, "You mind if Shannon joins us?"

"Are you kidding," he answered, excitedly.

"You sure it won't make you feel uncomfortable?"

He laughed. "Fuck no, I'm notthat gay."

"Well?" I said back to Shannon.

She gave me an, 'Oh, all right,' look and crawled between Todd's legs.

As I held his cock for her, she took one long lick. Starting at his balls, she slowly continued up his shaft, leaving a heavy trail of saliva along her path. Then, meeting her at the top of her ascent, we kissed, long and hard.

It was that moment, probably more than any other that night that I would always remember. My wife and I kissing passionately above our newfound object of desire, and one we were about to share. I'll be thinking about it just before I pass. The morticians are going to have a hell of a time closing the casket.

Shannon and I slid our tongues along our respective sides, staring into each other's eyes as we did.

I loved how her lips and tongue played with his cock with brief little kisses and sucks here, while adding a long tongue slide there. Of course, we would occasionally take a break to kiss; usually with the tip of Todd's cock right between us so that our lips and tongues would glide across and around it—caressing his cockhead as well as ourselves.

On one of her licking, kissing traverses down his shaft, I said, "I bet I'm not the only one who likes their balls tongued. I want to watch you suck his balls, sweetheart."

Shannon ringed the top of his sack with a thumb and finger, and gently lifted them away from his body. They were much larger than mine, and his sack hung low across her thumb. As with her cock play, she began by taking wet, kissing lip bites and licks to each ball in turn. When they were fully saturated and slick with her saliva, she pulled them into her mouth, rolling them about gently with her tongue.

It was hard for me to believe, but Todd's cock stiffened even further from Shannon's testicular attentions. She was into it as well. The hairless texture of Todd's sack was having a wonderful effect on her, ramping her excitement even higher than it was before; her breathing coming as quick, stuttering pants through her nose as she continued to play with his balls fully in her mouth. . "How's that hairless sack?"

Pulling them out long enough to answer, she said, breathlessly, "Do you even have to ask. I could play with them all night long. We are definitely going to shave you." With that, she popped them fully back into her mouth. Her nose nuzzled teasingly along his shaft as she renewed her play.

Seeing her lewd display with her nose gave me an idea.

"Keep sucking his balls like you're doing."

Drawing Todd's cock in my mouth, I slowly pulled him in, deeper and deeper.

Shannon went wide-eyed and her lips curled into a smile when she realized what I was doing, and just like that, our noses touched.

I came off his cock and she came off his balls and we kissed deeply. Then she said, "Okay, nowthat was the hottest thing I've ever done. Let's do it again."

We played like that several more times, and getting a little silly with it as we gave ourselves Eskimo kisses each time I reached the base of Todd's cock. Both of us were laughing at the end.

"Now, I want to watch you suck cock," I said to her.

Taking his member from my hand, she slowly drew him in, bobbing her head a little bit along the way. When he was about halfway in, she did her little 'Shannon bob' I always enjoyed, where she would swivel her head a little as she dipped. The technique made in feel as if her lips were everywhere on your cock at once.

Todd approved, groaning loudly while arching his back upward as she sucked.

"Deeper," I said to her.

Shannon slid him in further while doing that same technique, getting him almost all in before she backed away.

"That's as far as I can get it," she said, with a pant.

I teased, "Don't tell me I'm better at this than you."

She said, laughingly, "Shut up! I'm in the wrong position, and he's not bendy enough. Your turn, and don't show-off."

Shannon continued to hold his cock for me as pulled him in. I bobbed on his cock a few times before coming off him. Immediately, she put his cock in her mouth, and did the same. We fell into a wonderful rhythm after that, each taking brief dips onto his cock in turn. Shannon, bobbing her head quickly, me a little slower, and our contrasting styles were driving Todd insane.

He was moaning almost continuously, and at times would push his cock further into us as we went down on him.

Seeing the effect we were having, Shannon's eyes lit up, as she said, "Flick that fat head with your tongue, like this."

Holding her head close and steady to his erection, Shannon slapped at his cockhead with rapid flicks of her tongue. I joined her, flicking the other side, although my tongue wasn't as quick as Shannon's.

Todd arched his back further at the treatment. He grunted out undistinguishable sounds and phrases while bucking his hips. He was in sexual torment. Shannon and I had brought him wonderfully to the top of release with our flicking, but not enough to push him over the pinnacle.

I said to Shannon, "Wet your finger and press it against his asshole."

What?"

"Trust me. You'll see."

Shannon paused to soak her finger, and then went digging between his buttocks.

Todd uttered a loud, clear and distinct, "Jesus," when she found the spot. Pushing his ass toward her while bringing his knees up, he grunted, "Shannon, baby, that's it, press it firm. Oh baby, press it firmer."

We continued our flicking, Shannon continued her prodding, and Todd continued to yell commands at Shannon, "Oh, side it in, girl. Finger my ass...God, please finger me!"

This time she spit on her finger, and slid it in all the way down to the first knuckle. Shannon only had to massage his anus a few times before his cock erupted.

We kept our mouths in close contact with his cockhead, flicking, licking, and running our lips over it as Todd ejaculated.

He emptied everything he had into us. I could feel his repeated, hard shots hitting about my mouth. It all must have looked like a great, white fountain, as his cum shot upward, hitting our lips and tongue before deflecting off them and down. Large gobs and globs of Todd's thick and heavy semen dribbled downward, flowing down his shaft, it oozed over Shannon's fingers on their way to his stomach.

We certainly made a mess.

Leaning back, I let Shannon finish him. Her eyes were closed, in peaceful repose. Her face appearing nearly angelic, with pursed lips and sunken cheeks, as she slowly bobbed her mouth along his shaft. Semen continued to flow out and down from around her lips, as long, heavy cords of it hung from her mouth and chin, and off her delicate fingers.

I have never seen anyone look more sinfully slutty, and at the same time virginal, as did my wife in that moment.

Only when his cock softened did Todd finally relax, his body finally coming to rest fully on the bed. He uttered a loud sigh before all went quiet.

Shannon and I leaned in and kissed. Our tongues darted long and deep, tasting Todd in our mouths. We spent a glorious time cleaning our faces. After which, Shannon got a warm, wet washcloth and towel to clean up the rest of our triumph.

Sitting next to me, he asked, "Was that everything you hoped for?"

"You have no idea. And you?"

She put my head in her lap and wrapped her body around me, saying between soft kisses, "Oh...how...I love you...my...loving man." Looking over at Todd's prostrate form, and asked with a patented Shannon giggle, "And how are you?"

Lying dormant this whole time, he let out another heavy sigh before exclaiming, "God that had to be one of the best blowjobs I've ever had."

I couldn't believe that. He was just being polite. "Come on, you're kidding."

"I'm not kidding. Hearing you two, who have this great, longstanding marriage, talking to each other as you went down on me was awesome. Totally fucking awesome! Sex has always been sex for me. It was great, for sure, but still just sex. This time...I don't know...there was something more to it...something wonderful."

"Well thank you, Todd," Shannon said, laughingly, "I didn't think John and I were such sex gods."

Todd was still breathing hard and flushed with excitement. I asked, with a laugh, "You going to be all right?"

He propped himself on his elbows, and said, "Give me a few minutes, and I'll return the favor."

"I've a better idea. How would you like to help me get Shannon off?"

Looking up at Shannon, I asked, "You ready to come again, sweetheart?"

She didn't answer, as she looked around the room with a look of embarrassment.