Awaking Stepmom Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy mother wakes her stepson in a special way.
1.3k words
4.4
49.2k
70

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJMiles
DJMiles
117 Followers

She peeled her pants off one leg at a time. Placing the pair of pants on his computer chair opposite the bed, she was careful not to make any sound. They were piled on top of a neat stack of wash that she had folded for him the night before. She told him to put it away in his dresser, but her son never listened. It was like just because Monica was his stepmother he didn't take her instructions seriously.

Well, that was about to change. She smiled on the inside.

The tail of Monica's beige button-up shirt tickled her bare thighs as she turned back to her son's bed. Her nipples poked at her shirt as she lifted the sheet and comforter just high enough to slide one leg in, then the other before covering herself. Matt slept on his side facing away towards the wall. His wide, muscular back radiated heat on her like a furnace. After all these years it was easy to forget that her son was a grown man 18 years old and starting his last year of high school today.

Where does the time go? She thought.

Monica's outside hand rubbed up and down his shoulder, as he hovered over him. Matt was always a deep sleeper. He hummed and moved but didn't stir until his stepmother's hand rubbed down his side and plucked at the waistband of his boxers.

"Hm? What is..." he half turned but still had his eyes closed.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Monica whispered with a soft smile. The top buttons of her shirt were undone so the gold crucifix she always wore dangled below her chin and above his face. "You don't want to be late for your first day of school."

She planted kisses like a mother would on his forehead and cheek. Short pecks that lightly jabbed his warm flesh. But then a third kiss was placed on his neck that lingered and she tasted his salty flesh. Matt's body went rigid and she felt his hard abdomen tense as he tried to understand in his fog of sleep.

Matt thought he was sleeping still. This was a dream mixed with a fantasy. He'd jolt awake and hear the battleship siren he set for his alarm clock honking at him in no time and the rest of life's troubles would come after that. But it didn't Matt blinked his eyes three times and he still felt his mother's wet kisses on his neck and biting at his ear. The kisses no longer tickled but sent warm tingles down his spine and made him subconsciously open his neck to her. His mother's hand circled his belly and was looping under his naval now. He knew this couldn't have been his mother. She had never--would never--touch him like this. She was a prune who still forced him to go to church every Sunday and say prayers before dinner.

Monica felt her son startle and pull away from her. Pressing his head into the pillow and smushing the stuffing to the sides, his eyes went wide as he looked up at her.

"Mom, what are you--what's happening?" he mumbled, barely moving his lips.

"Shhh, it's okay," Monica whispered. Her other hand brushed his forehead, her fingers toiled and toyed with his messy jet-black hair. "You've got time. You're not supposed to be up for another twenty minutes."

"Wha... time for what?" Matt asked looking around his room if there was an obvious explanation he was missing.

Monica slipped her palm down the front of his boxers and felt something hard push back on her. Her son's growing erection was held flat against his belly by his boxer and made her soft smile brighten. "Ooo looks like someone down there knows what there's time for."

There was a stunned silence to her son that made her giggle. Her palm washed circled around the base of his cock and let her fingers lazily form around the phallic shape made in his boxers but didn't grab him.

"I don't know... um," Matt swallowed unable to focus. His mother went back to planting motherly kisses on each side of his cheeks, then his shoulders, neck, and chest. Each time she leaned over him he received a clear view inside the wide neck of the shirt of his mother. He wasn't seeing the long line of her cleavage that had teased him all his life. She didn't wear a tight bra to hold them together. He saw her large breasts dangling freely in her shirt and maybe even the nub of one of her hard nipples brushing her shirt.

Monica planted a final kiss on his hard chest just above his nipple, but as she lifted away she saw his eyes linger not on her. She followed them to the opening on her shirt.

"Oh, I see... that's what you want, honey, isn't it?" she said like he was a naughty boy. She saw the look of shock and apology in his eyes as she unbuttoned the remaining button and laid on her back. "Here, come here, son. No, no, come on then."

Matt's eyes were lost in a daze as he turned to face her. Monica brushed both her hands down her chest and felt how hard her nipples were already. She maneuvered her right breast toward the front of her chest and not to the side, which her large breasts tended to do without a bra. "Come here, baby. Don't keep mommy waiting..."

Holding her breast in a C clamp like she was breastfeeding, Monica used her other hand to cup the back of her son's head as he inched his mouth closer to her nipple.

"Oh yes, Matt--my baby..." she sighed as his warm tongue made a long lap on her nipple before taking it inside his mouth. "Oh, shhhh--god help me..."

Monica hadn't realized how sensitive her nipples were until he began to suck on them. with no panties on and her pants off, she rubbed her thick thighs together and felt them slicken from her already leaking pussy.

This wasn't supposed to happen, she thought as her hips raised and fell while bumping into her son's side. I came here to make him cum not--

"Ahhh, oh my!" Monica moaned. Whatever apprehension her son held on to before he started, was gone. Putting her chin to her chest she looked down and watched him suck, on her right breast while his palm worked circles on her left. His large man's hands were almost enough to grab her entire breast.

"Yess... that's it baby..." she squealed breathlessly. Don't stop baby keep going. Milk mommy's tits--ah oh yes!"

Monica's hand palmed her son's cock through his boxers. She was annoyed the fabric kept them separated but didn't have the focus to deal with it. All she thought of was her son's tongue making repeated licks on her over-sensitive nipple again and again and---

"Oh, gah... Matthew," she gasped, her hand stroking his throbbing cock through his boxers. She felt his girth. She felt his strength with every flex. "Matthew, I'm gonna cum... you're gonna make mommy cum... Yes, don't stop. Don't stop I'm... I'm..."

Folding her body into her son's, Monica's thighs clapped together as she came. Her lips pressed together as she grunted a high-pitched panic of a moan. The waves of orgasm crashed over her repeatedly and her son kept tonguing her nipple.

"Ohhhh god... oh my god... Oh yess... no... no... Matthew--ah... Matthew stop, stop," Monica begged and used every ounce of willpower to get her hands to pull her son off her breasts. "Oh, god, if you kept going I was going to cum again," Monica half laughed as she sat up, feeling lightheaded. Matt had a look of eagerness, like what she suggested sounded good.

Monica grabbed her son's cell phone on the nightstand and saw it was only 9 minutes until his alarm went off. "We don't have much time, son. Here. Lie back on your pillow, just like Mommy found you."

Monica slid her shirt off completely leaving her naked in her son's bed. "Here," she smiled, biting the edge of her thick lips as she pulled his boxers down. "I didn't come in here for me..." his throbbing shaft flexed before her. "...I came here for you..."

DJMiles
DJMiles
117 Followers