Awaking Stepmom Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt pulls his stepmom aside during a family bbq for a favor.
3.2k words
4.49
40.9k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJMiles
DJMiles
117 Followers

"Come on, mom. Just a little," Matt whispered in the kitchen.

"No," she replied sharply.

"But it's been an entire week without—"

"No!" she whispered, pointing the long sharp kitchen knife in her hand at me to make the point. She had been dicing tomatoes on the large cutting board. The vegetable platter she was preparing to bring out to the barbeque was nearly finished. Neighbors and friends swarmed their backyard. The thump of music could be heard through the closed sliding glass door. Monica had kept her distance from her stepson since their last encounter. There was a difference between clearing a man's head so he could focus on his schoolwork and being a distraction.

I was not raised to be a distraction.

"Go outside, go on your father's out there, your sister, your friends. Go think about that," Monica shooed him away, then got to work dumping the tomatoes in the last slot of the vegetable tray.

It was Labor Day weekend. A Meyer family tradition was to have a cookout for the neighborhood every year and this was the eighth year in a row. The sun shined with a nice breeze. The tables they set up in the front and back yard were full of people, most of whom Monica and Todd, her husband, tolerated, but still. Parties were about people coming together and not just the ones you knew.

The sulking expression her 18-year-old son wore morphed into one of thought as the hue on his cheeks pinked.

"What is it?" Monica finally asked.

"Well, um, nothing," Matt hung is head and turned around from the kitchen island Monica worked on.

"Stop. What is it?" she said in a warning tone. Her son turned around carefully so no one could see through the sliding glass door. "Oh, my," Monica put a hand to her mouth, astonished by the size of the tent formed in his jeans.

"It's just that red dress your wearing is my favorite, and I can't stop thinking about you and—"

"Okay, um, let's uh—let's just go over here," Monica said, looking over her shoulder to make sure no one was watching as she led her son into the nearby master bedroom. Her and his father's room. The forty-year-old mother of two wore a form fitting strawberry red dress with spaghetti straps and a matching pencil skirt. Overtop she wore a colorful apron that covered in drawings of fruit. Removing the apron, she laid it on the bed and looked at her gold fossil watch, worried that her husband could come looking for her at any moment. "Okay, come on. Take off your pants."

Monica waved her hand for her son to hurry up. He unbuckled his jeans and slid them down as she closed the door. Matt's massive cock bounced and stood erect like it was pointing at her. Pinching the sides of her tight skirt so she could hike it up a few inches, Monica kneeled before her son who sat on the edge of her bed. Her fingers gripping her son's shaft and started pumping. The veiny shaft flexed against her grip and she felt its strength. Looking up at Matt's face as she worked his cock over was exhilarating. She loved the way he looked down on her. With her hand jerking his hard cock, his eyes looked at her like a queen. The pleasure he felt, the power she had... it was intoxicating.

"Mmm, you like that? Is this what you wanted?" she whispered, stealing glances at the closed doors. "I had no idea how dirty my son was. I can't even wear a low cut dress without him walking around with this big hard cock."

Pumping faster, Monica shook her blond hair off her neck as she felt the sting of a sweat beginning to form. Her tits bouncing wildly as she jacked her stepson off, she felt her loose spaghetti straps teeter and fall off her shoulders. First the left, then the right. Matt's mouth was wide as he breathed heavily staring in anticipation. The power of his gaze and drunk feeling it gave her was almost too much.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" Monica teased, groping the loose fabric around her breast with her palm. She finally peeled it away and let one of her breasts bounce free. "You like tha—"

There was a quick two knocks on the door and Monica froze, she looked, expecting to see her husband or half the neighborhood to be standing in the doorway, but thankfully the door didn't immediately open.

"Monica? You in there?" a familiar voice with a thick Alabama accent.

Amanda, Monica thought. The nosy neighbor and the epicenter of all the drama in this neighborhood.

"Uh, yes, um, don't come in I'm changing," Monica blurted out. She released Matt's cock and was moving away, now that she had been discovered, when Matt grabbed her wrist. The look of shock, betrayal, anger, and a lecturing mother all appeared at once on her face as she looked up to the short smile on her son's lips and the quick shake of his head as he brought her palm back to his member.

"Oh, of course, dear," Amanda said in a sing song voice. "Your husband, Todd, just sent me to tell you to find Matt."

Monica went back to pumping Matt's cock with a tense grip and a vigorous speed. Her eyes narrowed on her son with a stern warning behind them as she spoke.

"Okay, I'll go get him," she said.

"I guess Todd needs someone to make a run for more charcoal. You know, your parties always are the biggest hits and all..." Amanda said like it was an insult.

Both of Monica's breasts were bouncing uncontrollably out the top of her dress as she stroked her son. She tried to pull her dresses straps on over her shoulders one at a time but they kept falling back down.

"Okay, thanks," Monica said slightly winded.

"Mmhmm," Amanda hummed through the door. Monica listened to hear if she could hear her nosy neighbors footsteps clack across their hardwood floors but she heard nothing.

Monica saw the fountain of pre-ejaculate that dripped down the tip of his cock and covered her thumb and the back of her hand as she pumped him. Looking him in the eyes, she gave him a stern no games look.

"You need to orgasm now," she whispered, glancing back at the door. "please son, we have to get back to the party. You father will be looking for us any minute!"

Monica's eyes became wide, her eyebrows high and pleading. "Please, just let it go. Please, baby. Give it to momma. Give me everything. Monica saw the squint in Matt's eyes and the soft groan grew from within him. Her lips panting just over his cock. "Oh yes, baby, that's it. Cum for me yes. Yes!" she whispered.

Without warning, her son grabbed the back of her neck and puller his lips down and around the head of his cock. The orgasm he had was instantaneous. His spurts of semen bounced off the roof of her mouth and fell to her tongue. Holding her mouth on him to the last flex of his cock, he released her and Monica pulled away. She coughed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, having already swallowed his seed.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy? We can't do that!" she huffed in anger, even though she could feel just how wet his dominance had mad her between the thighs. "That's it, we're done. No more!"

"Wait what? No, I just thought—"

Monica stood adjusting her skirt and dress, then held up a finger. "We will talk about this later, mister."

Monica left the room with a secret smile in the corner of her lips, already imagining the visit to her son's room tonight.

...................

Monica was in the kitchen with Todd, cleaning the remaining serving dishes.

Thank God they used paper plates for the cookout, or I'd be here all night.

It was more accurate to say Monica was cleaning the dishes and Todd sat on the kitchen counter (which she had told him twice not to do) and complained about what everyone else said and did during the party. Todd's work for the cookout ended after he turned off the grill (after cooking charred black hot dogs, and dry unseasoned burger patties).

The woman nodded and pretended to listen as she finished and took off her apron. She went through the house and saw a million and one jobs that still needed to be done. Mostly cleaning. Things that could wait until tomorrow.

"These floors are filthy," Todd complained as he sat in his lazy boy chair. The weight of his rounded belly made the chair rock back and forth as he undid his belt and let his circumference expand. He was referencing the bits of dirt and grass tracked in along the hardwood floor from people using the bathroom...

And the nosy neighbor Amanda almost catching me with my stepson.

Monica ignored the comment and sat on her side of the couch which was on the opposite side of the living room from Todd. Some old football game played on their enormous TV and before half time, Todd was curled under his blanket like a large baby and snoring with his feet up.

It started with a lick of her lips. The naughty thought struck her like an arrow. Once in it couldn't be removed. The simple adrenaline rush of standing from the couch and tiptoeing away past her husband and upstairs past the fourth step that always creaked. She wanted to surprise her son.

Matt had been sulking all day. His friends secretly drank beers and took shots when their drunk parents weren't looking but he stayed to himself. He had angered his mom, which wasn't his intention but he thought she might have liked the show of control. What with all the dirty talk she did, and her coming to him last Monday... the last thing he wanted to do was to upset her or scare her away.

There was a sudden, almost soundless, knock on his bedroom door that sat him up from his bed. His hope was answered when his stepmother peaked her head in and then quickly closed the door quietly behind her.

"I can't believe you!" Monica yelled in a whisp of a voice. She still wore her red dress from earlier that afternoon. A wet stain was still visible on the top of her left breast where she had cleaned off some vegetable dip that had fallen off a bite of baby carrot and landed on the shelf that was her breasts. "You could have ruined everything if we had gotten caught."

"I know I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Matt apologized, standing beside his bed.

"And grabbing my head and making swallow... ugh..." Monica groaned. In her mind when she started these... extracurricular activities with her stepson, she imagined clear lines drawn in the sand.

What was the harm of giving a helping hand for her stepson's masturbation? I never imagined I'd be swallowing his seed! Even though it left me walking around with wet panties the entire night.

"It was just an urge, I didn't mean to bother you. It just happened," Matt said. "I just had never had oral sex before."

Monica looked down on her son, feeling bad for his sadness.

"Well, you're sure not getting more," Monica said, defiantly. She crossed her arms and popped her hip out to the side as she eyed Matthew. He hung his head like a sad puppy.

"I'm sorry, can I make it up somehow? Please, I don't want to ruin... I don't want to push you away."

Monica's scowl softened at her pouting son. The boy may have the appearance of a twenty-something year old but he pouted like the 18-year-old senior in high school that he was. He had apologized enough, she decided.

What was the harm in some recompense?

"Come here..."

Monica took his hands in hers, she walked him away from the bed and stood in front of his mattress. Unzipping the side of her dress, she scooted her skirt up one side at a time. Her thick thighs and soft hips danced left to right as she hiked her red skirt above her sex, revealing her moist pussy lips.

"You want to make it up to, mommy?" she asked.

Matt nodded.

"On your knees."

Matt complied, kneeling in front of his bed.

"You said you never received oral sex before, have you ever given it?"

"No."

"Well, what has your mother always told you?" Monica said with a smile in her voice. Her hands planted on her hips. "In order to receive, you must first give. Here, stick out your tongue, son."

Monica smiled down at her son as he did. taking a hand, she used two of her fingers to spread her lips and saw her milky white juices cling between her lips as she did. Like a precision bombing, she lined up her lips with her son's tongue and lowered herself on him. Biting her lip, Monica stifled the first of many moans as her son lapped her pussy.

"Mmmm... good boy," Monica purred. "Just like that. Mmmhmmm."

Matt's tongue licked her pussy from top to bottom several times making his mother flush and her thighs tremble every time his tongue neared the top. He loved watching her eyes roll backward to the ceiling, her teeth dig into her lower lip, and the feel of her knees trembling. It gave him cues that he was doing something right.

She didn't tell him to, but he took the initiative to bring his warm palms to her soft and tender thighs. Matt rubbed the outsides up and down and felt the ribs of goosebumps form. With each pass of his hands, he inched them closer to her backside until he felt the bottom fold of his mother's fat ass and slipped his middle fingers under it on both sides.

"Oh... Mmmmatt... yes, that's it. Good... good boy," Monica whispered and her voice trembled as she did. Her hands cupped her breasts through her bright red dress and squeezed and mashed the cleavage together. Her breasts were so large, his mother had to lean forward to peer down on her stepson's face past them.

Squeezing his mother's ass made his dick hard. Matt felt it pull at his boxers as he adjusted forward at the same time his mother did. without communication, the pair had maneuvered so that his mother squatted down on his face. He felt her wet pussy lips move up and down over and over again on his tongue and lips.

"That's it, baby. Move your tongue in circles up there. yes!" Monica clasped a palm over her lips as she whispered encouragement threatened to become screams. Her husband was still asleep downstairs.

I should have turned the TV up before going upstairs!

Monica couldn't take it, god, it felt so good. She knew she had to stop this. There was no way she could keep quiet when she came, this orgasm building inside her would be too powerful. But looking down on her son, watching her juices dribble down his chin and the side of his face, she knew she didn't have the willpower to stop. This was going to happen. She was going to cum on her son's face!

"Oh god, baby. Don't... don't stop... keep—keep going," she encouraged as she rocked on his warm tender tongue. She felt it slither around her clit over and over. "Oh god..."

Matt's fingers had been squeezing and massaging her ass cheeks which she permitted but now, when the pleasure peaked, she felt his fingertips worm their way in between her hot sweaty ass cheeks.

Oh, Jesus... his finger is reaming my asshole! I can't let him... I have to stop... oh god, I can't!

"Oh fuck!" Monica cursed and sucked in air. "I'm coming."

Monica's knees turned inward and her thighs threatened to give out as she felt her son's tongue vibrating on her swollen clit in the front while his finger worked tighter circles around her anus repeated.

Monica's hand grabbed the back of her son's head, half pushing him away as her over-sensitive clit buzzed and half holding him in place as the orgasm filled every space inside her.

"Jesus... Christ!" Monica moaned into her other hand which did little to stifle her volume.

Her tits bounced with the rest of her body in unison as her red dress did everything it could to keep them from bouncing out the neck of the dress. The orgasm last another thirty seconds as she shoved the top of Matt's head to get him off her. She needed a reprieve from the contact. Her other hand grabbed the back of his computer chair as he finally managed to extricate herself and slump in the chair.

Pulses of pleasure made her body twitch as she smiled and cooed, trying to gather her thoughts. Matt slumped to a sit with a smirk on his wet face. It was then they both heard the fourth step on the staircase creek and Monica's husband's heavy footsteps stomping up the stairs.

Terror cut into both of their faces as they stared at one another for what felt like an eternity but was only a second. When they heard his footsteps summit the stairs they both were up and moving. Monica tried for the closet but she knew she wouldn't make it. She tried to fix her skirt but it was raveled around her belly. The door knob twisted and she tiptoed in a sprint with the opening door until she hid in the corner of her son's room behind the door.

"Hey Matt, have you seen your mother?" Todd asked the dreary pull of sleep in his voice.

"Um, no, nope, I don't think so," Matt replied. His voice was calm but Monica could hear the panic in his voice like only a mother could. "I thought you guys were cleaning outside."

Her son swiveled in his computer chair in front of his computer like he always did. Monica held her breath and squished behind the door. She could see her husband's should and the side of his face. Pressed as far back as she could it still wasn't enough. If Todd turned around, he would see her plain as day.

"Hm, maybe she's outside cleaning. There's a lot for her to do out there," Todd said. "You should go to bed soon, all right?"

"Okay."

Monica held her breath as her husband left the same way he came in, without turning to her. She waited a minute until she heard him move to the end of the hall and go into the upstairs bathroom and close the door. in a mad sprint, Monica came out of hiding and waved away her son who stood to help as she adjusted and zipped her skirt. She quickly but quietly went down the stairs before her husband came out of the bathroom.

Once she made it outside, she allowed herself to breathe again. Grabbing one of the full trash bags, she tied it off and walked it to the dumpster.

"Hey honey," Todd called from the doorway. "I'm heading to bed. Don't stay up too late cleaning, all right?"

Sighing a breath of relief, she nodded a smile, "Goodnight, babe."

That was way too close of a call. First nosy neighbors and now my husband? I have to put a stop to this.

DJMiles
DJMiles
117 Followers