Away for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla and I stayed up late talking. We tried to clear the air and spent more time talking about past relationships. I had to admit to an incredibly awkward ménage-a-trois with a college roommate and his ex-girlfriend from high school. She told me about Trevor spending ten minutes trying to take her bra off before accidentally hitting her on the nose with his forehead and giving her a bloody nose. We ended up holding each other close in bed and having the kind of sex that comes with complete trust and surrender. That could have been the night our son was conceived, although it could have been a few other days later that week as well.

Kayla and Brienne had a big blow-out argument later that week. Kayla refused to return any of Brienne's calls until Brienne finally showed up at Kayla's work. Brienne tried to apologize and then tried to blame me until she finally screamed at Kayla insisted she was a fool to pass up this opportunity. She was sobbing her undying devotion to Kayla when the police officers arrested her for trespassing. We got a lawyer involved to obtain all copies of the videos made (there were eight of them) to try to prevent them from ending up on the Internet. Kayla dyed her hair back to her natural color and cut it into a cute bob.

Brienne ended up moving back to St. Louis a month later. It turns out she didn't really move to Chicago for work, that was just a pretense for getting close to Kayla. She dropped off the face of the earth after that, although Kayla heard that she moved to Florida and became a dancer at a lesbian show club. We didn't care about her and plenty of other things to keep us busy, specifically our son who was born nine months later. And we all lived happily ever after and never had any drama in our marriage ever again. Really.