Away on Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna has her first affair on business trip.
2.6k words
3.74
63.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna came home excited today wearing her cute dress that fell mid-thigh and showed off her tiny frame nicely. I asked her what she was so happy about and she smiled saying her boss just approved a four-day conference in Dallas Texas and she would be leaving next month. She spent the next month excited buying new clothes and a carry-on luggage for her business trip. It was uncommon for he to get to travel for work and especially getting to see a new city she had never traveled too.

The morning she left I drove her to the airport to fly to Dallas. She was wearing a cute summer dress that was pink and white. The top showed off her sexy cleavage of her lovely B cup breast and fell only four inches below her butt cheeks. She spent the morning doing her makeup which looked great and bright pink lipstick to match her dress. I got a quick kiss goodbye before she was off through the airport doors.

Hours later she called and let me know that she had made it safely to Dallas and was getting Uber to take her to the hotel. This was no normal hotel it was a large luxury resort with everything you could need without leaving the premises. Tonight, was just a meet and greet dinner before the conference kicked off tomorrow morning. Anna had a few hours before she had to go and wanted to get some sun by the large pool. She arrived in her king room that over looked the pool area and looked through her stuff to find her bikini. She let her dress fall to the ground while she picked out what bikini she wanted to wear. She picked out a small bikini, it was the smallest one she owned, it was almost a thong in the back with a small top that showed off her breast.

She slid her dress back on to walk down to the pool to find the perfect lounger. As she walked into the pool area every man's eye was on Anna waiting for her to slide out of the dress. When she let the dress fall to her feet the pool boy walked up and asked her if she would like a drink. She ordered a Jack Fire on the rocks and started to apply her tanning oil. As she finished her drink arrived and she took a sip before laying her towel down on the lounger. She laid on her stomach with her arms above her head and he legs slightly parted. This gave everyone an amazing glimpse of her amazing ass and long sexy legs.

She started to get hot from the summer sun and decided she needed to take a dip in the pool to cool off before she flipped over. She slowly made her way to the pool and found a place to stand on the edge with her drink. She could feel the cool water on her skin causing her nipples to become more perky. She was starting to feel the whisky as a man tried to talk to her. She talked to him passively a bit before retreating to her lounger to get some more sun. The rays felt amazing on her already tanned skin. A while later she checked the time and she needed to get ready for the meet and greet.

Back in the room she took a quick shower and then poured herself a glass of wine as she got ready. She picked out a cute lacy black bra and thong that would look great under her skirt and blouse. She snapped a few pictures as she was getting ready and sent them to me. I told her she looked amazing and was going to be the best-looking woman there. She said that it was only for me and that she loved that I was so turned on by her pictures.

When she walked into the meet and greet, she headed to the bar to get another glass of Moscato. She was a bit nervous because she did not know anyone there. A few minutes later the man from the pool walked up to her. She smiled because it was a friendly face. His name was Dan and he was in his early 40's. He was from New Mexico where he settled down after he got out of the military. Dan was 6' 1", muscular, charming and hung on Anna's every word. Anna found Dan very attractive and figured he would be someone fun to hang out with during the trip. After the meet and greet they decided to go down to the bar for a few more drinks before bed.

They sat at the bar and talked for hours enjoying each other company. He made slight motions to feel her soft silky legs and brush her hair out of her face. She was laughing and enjoying the night not even realizing that he was flirting with her as much as he was. Anna enjoyed the attention and flited back slightly meaning nothing of it. The night was getting late and she needed to get to bed so he offered to walk her to the room and she willingly allowed it. When they made it to her room, he had his hand on the small of her back and told her goodnight. As he slowly leaned in and kiss her, and she unknowingly kissed him back. She opened the door and asked him to come in.

They made their way across the room and his touch felt light small lightning bolts on her skin. He slid the shoulder straps of her dress and let it reveal her lacy undergarments that were only meant for her husband's eyes. She reached in his pants and felt him growing hard he was larger than she expected. She pushed him to the bed, and it hit him behind the legs making him fall flat on his back. She made quick work of his pants so she could see all of him. Her jaw dropped when she saw him spring free from his boxers. He must have been 8.5" long and thicker than her hand could fit around.

She immediately dropped to her knees and kiss the head of his dick. Taking her time to start at the base and work her way up knowing she would never be able to fit all of him in her mouth. She cupped his balls as she worked her lips down his shaft not even fitting half of it in her mouth. She worked up a good pace bobbing her head up and down, swirling her tongue and slowly stroking him. His moans filled the air as and this just made her work harder. Dan told her to slow down or he was going to cum, but she wanted the satisfaction of making him explode. Anna picked up the pace slightly gagging as he hit the back of her throat and she felt him start to tense up. She squeezed his balls and at that moment her phone started to ring. It was me her loving husband calling to check on her, but at that same moment she felt the first shot of Dan's hot cum hit the back of her throat. She felt guilt rush over her as she continued to satisfy Dan milking every drop of his warm load and swallowing all of him. She never swallowed her husband and rarely gave him head.

She looked up at Dan with some cum still on her lips and said, "you have to go now I shouldn't have done this" and with that he got dressed and left. She called me back saying she was in the shower and sorry she did not answer. She did not know what to say and felt guilty so said she was tired and headed to bed. She awoke the next morning feeling like she had drunk a bit too much the night before and Dan seemed like a dream. As she looked in her luggage for what she would wear today she noticed a new sexy black piece of lingerie full of lace and sheer. She had never seen it before and knew she would have never packed it for a business trip. She tossed it to the side and picked out a sexy pair of work pants and blouse with her red six-inch pumps.

The day dragged on with boring conference meetings and seminars. During lunch she ran into Dan again and he asked if everything was ok since she kicked him out after her phone rang last night. She explained that she had never done something like that before and freaked out a little and apologized for that and he said it was ok and he was sorry if he made her feel uncomfortable.

In the back of her mind she kept wondering why the lingerie was in her suitcase. She knew I must of put it in there, but why would I do that when she was on a business trip. Maybe he wanted a photo shoot of me in the hotel room for him to get off too while I was away. The last seminar had ended, and she had four free hours till dinner and decided it would be a good time to go snap some pictures.

She got to the room, took a shower and put on her makeup before grabbing the sexy black lace and sheer lingerie. It felt so soft as she slid it onto her skin, and it made her feel sexy. As she put it on, she realized that the bottom was crotchless and she had never worn anything like that before. She laid on the bed and started snapping pictures for me. I was shocked and amazed as the pictures started to come through. With a message is this what you wanted when you packed this for me?

I told her that's exactly what I was hoping for, but I could not wait to see it in person so she could keep it on as we made love. Then I told her that I wanted her to keep it on under her black dress during dinner tonight. At first, she refused and asked what if someone saw? After asking her again she agreed and snapped me a few pictures of her in the black dress and some up skirts to prove that she was still wearing the crotchless lingerie. What I did not know was she already had planned to have dinner with Dan that night.

As she walked into the main dining room every head turned Anna was stunning as her dress hugged every slim curve of her body. She felt exposed in the crotchless lingerie, but no one else knew it but her. She saw Dan who mouthed WOW to her as she walked to his table. She took a seat next to him and his hand instantly found her thigh. She let it rest there for a few moments before crossing her legs and pushing him away. It was an elegant dinner with everyone at the conference, but for Anna and Dan it was a bit stuffy. They quickly left at the first opportunity to go find a bar.

At the bar they talked and laughed for hours again as the whisky flowed. Dan hand had found its way up Anna's thigh slowly and with every inch she grew wetter. His hands were like tiny electrode at every point they touched on her thigh. Anna was getting tipsy and said she should head back to her room and asked Dan to walk her there, so she made it safe. As they reached the door, she didn't even hesitate to open it. She pulled Dan into the room and said she had a surprise for him. She let her dress fall to the floor while he sat on the bed and he was speechless. She tossed him her phone and told him to take a picture so she could see how she looked. After he took the picture, she said she wanted to see it, but what she was really doing is sending it to me. It was a gorgeous picture with a text that said "thank you again for my new lingerie".

Anna walked over to Dan and sat on his lap asking if he liked his surprise. She then laid on the bed and said it was her turn to cum, but he should not remove the lingerie because it was crotchless. She laid there and he started kissing her neck and she let out a soft moan. He made his was down her torso and found her inner thighs, but she needed more and pulled him into her moist lips. Dan needed no encouragement as he started to slowly lick her sweet juices. As he started to pick up the pace she was moaning and bucking her hips into his mouth. She came hard and screamed as she shook through the intense orgasm.

She looked down at him and said "I need you now" as he rose to her she could feel the heat of his head near her lips. She kissed him and said "fuck me now I need it" and he reached for his pants to get a condom, but she said "NO I NEED YOU NOW JUST FUCK ME". He needed no more encouragement as he slowly started thrusting forward. His large thick cock was more than she had ever had in her tight pussy, but she knew she wanted it. He was working it slow as it stretched her with each passing inch. The mix of pain and pleasure filled her body and she knew she wanted more as he nails dug into his back.

As he was about a third of the way in Dan started slowing working in and out so she could get use to his size. After a few minutes he was more than half way inside her and she was thrusting onto him to get more of him. She felt so full and was on the brink of another orgasm. He could tell she was about to cum again, so he picked up the pace this sent her into a whirlwind as she broke out into an amazing orgasm. She clinched her legs around his massive cock as they shook just trying to keep him inside of her.

As she calmed down, he started fucking her again. She kissed him and said, "I want all of you inside me" and with that he started going harder. This had her screaming and moaning louder than she ever had in the past and she knew she had taken all of him. Anna felt so full like never before and she wanted more. She told him it was his turn to come so he picked up the pace even more. She could feel him tensing up and knew he was about ready to explode. Dan asked her "where do you want me to cum" and she responded with "in me baby fill me up with your cum". That was all he needed to hear as he went as deep as possible and started to unload inside of her. She could feel the hot gush of cum deep inside her and knew he had cum a lot like the night before.

They laid there for a bit with him still inside of her enjoying the moment as they both came down from their orgasms. When he did finally pull out, he was followed by a large amount of cum. Dan went to the bathroom to get towels and Anna snapped a few pictures. As he exited the bathroom, she asked him to stay the night in her room.