Awkward Church Games Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally asked why daddy hadn't come, to which I told her he was keeping an eye on the house and he could come along if he wanted. Richard didn't buy it. I saw his eyes swing from Bryan to me and back, but he didn't say anything. I knew I would have to talk to him later before he went home.

Amber got out of the car, her mouth now closed as she shook hands with Bryan, who was cool with the kids and didn't over-play anything. He just said hi and asked if they were hungry. They're growing kids, of course they were hungry. It was now almost noon and he quickly prepared a meal of burgers fries and soda. They loved it and even Amber looked at me and mouth, "Awesome guy". I just nodded in agreement, doing my best to hide a smile so the kids wouldn't see.

After lunch, Bryan led the kids to the basketball court, and then to the, I guess you would call it a tower, although he said it was a Captain's Loft. There he had a telescope which he allowed the kids to use to see the surrounding area. He told them he used it to see the stars, but since it was daylight, they would have to settle for the town. They played with it for almost a half hour, before becoming bored. When we were finished, I thanked Bryan and told him I might be back later, depending on how Art reacted to this visit. Bryan nodded, then grabbed me and pulled me into an empty room for a second as we were departing and gave me the sweetest kiss. He did it secretly so the kids wouldn't be wise, but I had a feeling Richard knew what was up, and I was right. As we were getting in the car, he car he came right out and asked if my having Bryan as a friend was because his father had a girl named Anne who he introduced as his friend and he had seen them kiss. I made a mental note to talk to him when we got back, as Amber threw me shocked looks.

To say I was nervous on the way home was a total understatement. As I dreaded, Art was now awake and in a grumpy mood, which happened when he drank. He was outside when we reached the house. The kids were out of the car and heading into the house when Art saw me standing there. I stood by the car for a bit and waited for him to come over. He finally did and his face was one of pain.

"I'm sorry," he said flatly.

"What is going on with you? And, what about last night? Don't say you were drunk, you purposely tried to hide with her,"

"Nothing much happened," he said simply. When I pulled out my phone and played the portion I had taped, he shut his eyes and looked down.

The ball was now in my court, which was weird because I didn't watch or even like basketball. "I have a plan, but you had better listen to me carefully and not say one word until I'm done. If you like it, we'll try that and see how it works," I said, with no room for argument.

Art looked at me strangely, then slumped his shoulders and stood there quietly. When I was sure he was ready to listen, I started. "I know you like Anne, but leaving me to live with her," I stopped a second when I saw him try to say something. "Ut ah. Just listen, maybe you'll agree with this plan," I said.

Art stood there quietly, suddenly realizing that I wasn't mad. "We're a family and if we broke up, it would destroy the kids, so with them in mind, let's look at our options. You can still see Anne," I stopped again as his face showed shock. "And I can see Bryan." He wasn't as excited now. "The deal is, we act like a happily married couple to our family and friends, and we live out our sex lives with others, if we want. Agreed?"

"I'm not sure I understand," he stated.

"We stay together, but on occasion, when we both agree, we'll be free to see others," I said.

"Does that mean we'll only have sex with others?" He asked.

"Not unless you want to do that. I still love you, you drunken ass. We have lived a happy life together up to now, so if we both feel good about ourselves and want to have sex together, then great. The key is, this little adventure might make us stronger and allow us to burn off our desires, and maybe even allow us to grow closer. I know if I said you couldn't see Anne again, and you promised not to, you eventually would, and the guilt would lead to problems and resentments. This way, we'll both be able to work off our desires, but we'll be free of any guilt. When the kids are older, we can come back to this agreement and see how it's working," I said quietly, nervous as to if he would agree.

Art was quiet for several minutes and I fidgeted around, waiting for his answer. "That might work, but I love you too, so let's add something," he stopped for a second. I was all ears.

"Our little experiment can never interfere with family events," he said, while looking me in the eye.

I nodded. "I like that. Our family is the most important thing, over everything else. And we don't go out every evening. The kids would get suspicious and that might make it impossible. This way, we can still be close, like we used to be, and who knows what the future holds. Is that acceptable?"

Art didn't smile, which I expected. Instead, he got close to me and kissed me deeply. "This is good, very good," he said then. "Tonight, we'll spend together. I know it's been a while since we've had sex together and I think it would help cement our relationship," he said.

"Looking forward to it," I responded.

That night, after the kids were asleep, we went to bed and it was almost like the first time. I took Art in my mouth, rubbing his cock with my tongue, before climbing on him and taking him inside me. Art's eyes were closed. and it was easy to see that he was into this totally. His hips kept thrusting up, matching my rhythm and in a few more minutes, we both exploded, a rarity for us. Usually one of us would cum first, but not now. It was bliss.

With a short rest, Art rolled on top of me and began kissing me and then moved down my body. He stopped at my tits, kissing and sucking them before moving lower and putting his mouth on my clit and to my surprise, he had learned a few things, using his tongue to get me excited again, but instead of getting me pumped up and then sliding his cock in me, he kept sucking and licking, occasionally blowing air against my clit and I experienced another orgasm. The sex with him tonight was like our first few times together, better, as he knew now what got me off.

I repaid the favor, getting low and grabbing his cock, sucking it again, then using my hands to slide along his shaft, before putting it back in my mouth and deep throating him. This was something I had never tried before and after gagging a little, I soon got the procedure right and for the second time that night, Art blew a load in my mouth. Saving some of his cum, I slid up to his face and kissed him.

By this time, we were exhausted and each of us fell asleep, cuddling. The morning would see another quick act before the kids woke up, and the day seemed so much more cheerful for both of us. As agreed, later that week, I made up an excuse for kids, saying I had to attend a function and would be back the next day. I expected some resentment from Art, but he was happy and told me to have fun, that he would be ready for me when I got home.

That night with Bryan was good, but surprisingly, not as good as sex with my husband. We had a great time and I was able to orgasm again, but I was ready to get back home. Art had a turn of his own a week later, but gradually our twist with others dwindled and we did become closer. I know, this didn't happen very often, and I was thankful that for us, it did work out.

Months later, Amber had a baby girl. Art and I were so happy for her and Chris, and our life took on a more normal routine. A year later, Amber became pregnant again, and to my surprise, so did I. Some months later, as we were both complaining about the discomfort of pregnancy, I reflected on what had led us to this point. Both of our lives were good, and I was looking forward to the kids getting out of school for the Christmas holidays. Amber was due in February and I was due almost a month later.

As we sat there in silence for a moment, Amber looked at me. "You know, I'm so glad you and Art worked things out back when you two were having serious problems," she said carefully.

I nodded. "We just came up with a way to deal with our issues. It worked for us," I said.

"Yeah, you mean, the two of you going out and banging your other friends," she said with a smile.

I looked at her in shock. "How did you know. Art and I agreed to keep it a secret from everyone, including you and Chris," I said in total surprise.

"Are you kidding. The two of you going off some nights and then coming home a day or so later all relaxed and loving. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what was going on," she said simply.

"Well, if you and Chris ever have problems, I'll give you some pointers," I said with an evil smile.

Amber shook her head. "No way am I letting Chris get out in the world and find some other woman to sow his wild oats. I on the other hand, I might want to try it, when I'm not so pregnant," she said.

I just looked at her and smiled. "Too bad Saul died last year. I'm sure he would have happily helped you on your way to a blissful life," I said with a smile, that Amber laughed at.

"Well, that's how things are now. If they change, I'll let you know."

The End

12