Ayami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

Kuniko came first, filling Ayami's ass with cum, followed shortly thereafter by Keiko filling her pussy. Ayami just lay there, completely spent. She kissed Keiko and was surprised when Keiko kissed her back. Ayami smiled. "Does this mean you still love me?"

"I never denied that," Keiko answered.

"Well, does it mean that you still want me, then?"

"I never denied that, either."

"I'm confused."

"I told you last night that you were welcome to come to California with Kuniko and me if you could separate the business sex from the personal sex."

Ayami sat up. Kuniko had pulled out of her ass already, but Keiko's cock was still in her pussy. "I can't do that, Keiko. I am too selfish a lover."

"Then there is nothing more to say," Keiko responded. She pulled her cock from Ayami's pussy before sitting up. "I do love you, Ayami, but not the way you deserve to be loved. I hope you can find that one day. I would like us to remain friends, though. Can we do that?"

After some consideration, Ayami said, "I guess. You have my email."

Keiko took Ayami into her arms and kissed her just as she did that first night they were together. It was a kiss full of dreams and promises, only this time it was laced with sorrow at unattained dreams and shame over promises not kept. Still, it was closure of a sort. Ayami exited the van feeling better. Not just because of the fucking, but because she now felt she could get on with her life.

She made her way back to her room and stopped short as she saw a light on in Tetsuo's room. She was certain he was still not home when she first went outside. She peeked into his room to find it empty, but she heard the shower going. She turned to leave just as the shower turned off. She decided to wait, and a minute later Tetsuo came out with a towel around his waist. "Hello, Tetsuo," she called out.

"Oh. Hey," he responded. He didn't seem the least bit surprised to see her.

"Just getting in?"

"I've been home for a while now."

"How was your trip?"

"It was good. I ended up taking Trish Raynor."

"That biker chick from down the street?"

"Yeah," he said with a smile, "and she was very appreciative, too. A bit too appreciative, if you know what I mean." He said that last part with a small laugh.

"I'll bet."

As he neared her, Tetsuo said, "Wow, you're a bit ripe yourself. Better get a shower of your own before calling it a night."

Ayami eyed him. "What did you see?"

"Enough to know it was none of my business," Tetsuo responded.

She continued to eye him, then said, "Good night," before exiting his room.

Tetsuo pushed his door to, turned off his light, pulled on some underwear, then plopped onto his bed. He snickered to himself. The truth of the matter was that he did not take Trish Raynor. When Jimmy had dropped him off, Tetsuo crept to the van and looked inside to see his sister being fucked by two ladyboys. He had pulled his cock out and masturbated, shooting a load of cum all across the rear bumper. From there, he made his way inside the house and got his shower. He was hard now as the scene replayed through his mind. He went to his sister's door and heard her shower going, so he returned to his room and whacked off again.

Although Ayami had made some kind of peace with Keiko, she still swore off dating. If she got too horny, she used her fingers to lighten the load. It had been working, but the orgasm brought on by masturbation just didn't seem as deeply satisfying as one brought on through sex with a partner. Keiko and Kuniko had already moved to California, and an open invitation was sent for Ayami should she ever change her mind. She wouldn't, though.

Six weeks had passed. Horniness aside, there was another problem becoming more and more prevalent, that being the issue with Ayami's underwear. She was still pulling random articles of lingerie from her drawer that were stretched beyond her petite frame, and there still were no answers as to why.

She just needed to get away.

She called Mr. Yamaguchi and once again used the excuse of menstrual cramps, and once again he allowed her the day off. Another three-day weekend, so she decided to go to Wrightsville Beach. Yeah, it was a six-hour drive, but it would be worth it. She asked Tetsuo if he wanted to come along. He feigned thinking it over, then said, "Sure. Why not? It's been ages since we last went to the beach."

They left at nine and were there just before four. On the way, Tetsuo called ahead to a condo overlooking the beach and rented a single room with two beds. Upon arrival, Ayami changed into her swimsuit—Tetsuo had worn his—and the pair spent the next two hours on the beach. Ayami kept getting looks from men and women alike, so skimpy was hers. It was a micro bikini. The top had just enough material to cover her nipples while the bottom, a thong, dipped far below her pubic line (if she had one) and covered just where her vagina began. After the fifth person called out that he had plenty to cover her up, Tetsuo said, "I should kick all their asses."

"Oh, why bother?" Ayami said with a laugh. "Let them go home and jerk off to what they can never have."

They returned to the room and Tetsuo told Ayami she could shower first. She stopped just before the bathroom and peeled her bikini off, then entered and closed the door. Tetsuo waited a full minute, then he grabbed his sister's thong, took it to his bed, and placed it in his mouth as he removed his bathing suit. He then jerked off hard and fast, and at the moment of orgasm he moved the thong down, allowing his cum to bathe the crotch. He jerked violently. Every time he jacked off to his sister, he had the most incredible orgasms. He got up, pulled his bathing suit back on, then washed hers out at the sink before laying it across the rail outside their door. When Ayami exited the bathroom and inquired about it, he told her he had rinsed it and put it outside to dry. She thanked him for being so thoughtful, then told him to hurry up and bathe because she was starving.

They ate at one of the finer seafood restaurants in the area, then went walking for an hour before returning to the condo. "You up for a night swim in the pool?" Tetsuo asked.

"Sure. Why not?"

Thirty minutes in, they met a young couple around their respective ages, newlyweds, who were honeymooning. They ordered drinks and talked and swam for the better part of two hours. The alcohol flowed a bit too freely, one thing was said, another commented on, and eventually Biff and Buffy were inviting Tetsuo and Ayami to their room for sex. "I ... don't know," Ayami said. She looked at Tetsuo, and in their native tongue asked, "Could you do this? You know, with me right next to you?"

"If it is something you want, then I'm fine with it," Tetsuo replied.

Ayami then addressed the newlyweds and said, "Sure, let's do this." She was drunk enough that the stigma of having the man attached to the penis just didn't matter.

Biff and Buffy had a queen-sized bed, just the one, so the four ended up having sex next to one another. Tetsuo gave Buffy a grand fucking as he was fueled by the sight of his naked sister next to him. He imagined that everything Biff did to her, he was doing to her, and every action he made to Buffy was done vicariously to his sister. Afterward, they drank to excess once again, that is, all save for Tetsuo.

Biff, Buffy, and Ayami eventually passed out. Tetsuo, sensing this opportunity, crawled behind his sister, slid his cock into her, and fucked her slowly. It was a dream come true for him. He didn't know if Biff had cum in her or not, so he didn't risk going down on her. This was fine, though. In fact, it was perfect. He fucked her pussy for as long as he could, then he came inside of her. He thought it best that he not be there when everyone else awoke—plausible deniability and all—so he gathered his things and made to leave. He stopped at the door, though, looked back at Biff, and a light scowl came across his face. He whispered, "You fucked her before I did." Tetsuo pulled his cock from his trunks and walked to Biff. He inserted the head into Biff's mouth, thrust it a couple of times, and said, "That's what you get." He then returned his dick to his pants and made his way back to his room.

Tetsuo jumped in the shower to wash the chlorine and sex from his body. "I can't believe I finally fucked her," he said to himself. "After all this time ..." Somewhere along the way, Tetsuo had developed an affinity for his sister. It began as a crush because she was a very beautiful girl, and as time went by, the more he dwelled on it, the stronger his feelings became, but he didn't dare say anything. What really sent him over the edge is when she had begun dressing in front of him. How could she not think this would incite some kind of feeling inside him? Well, she didn't seem to care, and he sure as hell didn't so long as he could see her naked.

He masturbated to the thought of fucking Ayami, and soon, regardless of how intense his orgasms were, they began to lose some of their lustre. It was then that Tetsuo began wearing her lingerie as he jerked off. He would pull her panties on, and their tightness would send his boner to even harder heights of glory. He would jerk off, and he always came in the crotch, and then he would rinse them out, hang them up to dry in his closet, and then return them to her drawer.

He had fucked her tonight. That was real. The only problem now was how could he continue to do so? His compulsion for her did not allow him to feel guilty for taking advantage of her in her drunken state. He surmised that if she were prone to falling out once intoxicated, he might employ that to meet his ends. He would rather her give herself freely, though, because he wanted to eat her pussy while she sucked his dick. He was hard again, but he didn't want to jack himself off as there was a chance that tonight was just a prelude to what the next night would bring. He dried off and went to bed, happy that he had achieved so much this evening.

Ayami awoke a little after nine. She was sandwiched between Biff and Buffy. Both were still asleep. Biff had morning wood while Buffy, even though asleep, struck such a seductive pose that Ayami could not help herself. She moved up and began to softly suck Buffy's nipples. After a few minutes, Buffy stirred, looked down, and said, "What?"

"Shhhh," Ayami said. She then kissed her way down to Buffy's pussy and began to eat it. She really wasn't into women at all, but something about last night drove her to want to experience more, even this.

Buffy reached out and began to stroke Biff's cock. He woke to see the women before him, then smiled. He kissed Buffy, then asked the two, "Mind if I join in?"

"You can fuck my ass if Buffy eats my pussy while you do so," Ayami said.

"Buffy?" Biff asked.

"Sure," Buffy responded.

Ayami had Biff lay down, then she used suntan lotion to grease his cock up. She positioned her ass above it and slid down, cocked her legs, and welcomed Buffy's mouth on her pussy. They stayed like that the whole thirty or so minutes it took Biff to get his nut, and once he had announced it, Ayami said, "Pull out and cum on my pussy. I want to watch Buffy lick it off me." Biff did, and Buffy spared no time licking her husband's semen from the beautiful Asian pussy before her. Once she had finished, she kissed Ayami's clit and said, "How was that?"

"Best sex I've had in a while," Ayami answered truthfully, even though this and last night was the only sex she had had since Keiko and Kuniko had run the train on her.

It was ten-thirty when Ayami shook Tetsuo awake. He had slept through her coming back to their condo and showering. "Come on. We're going to miss brunch."

"Huh?" Tetsuo asked groggily.

"Time to get up," Ayami said again. "We're going to brunch with Biff and Buffy."

Tetsuo crawled out of bed, brushed his teeth and hair, washed his face, then got dressed. He wondered if brunch this morning was a prelude to more drinking and sex tonight. He could only hope.

He and Ayami met them in the parking lot at eleven, and at eleven-twenty they were being seated at an open-air restaurant overlooking the ocean. There was no mention of drinking or sex or last night at all. Biff and Buffy were telling Ayami and Tetsuo about their sightseeing plans for the day. "Well, maybe you'll have time to hit the beach before the day ends," Ayami said. After brunch, they went their separate ways.

"Do you want to do any sightseeing?" Tetsuo asked Ayami.

"I think I want to spend the day at the beach," she responded.

"That's cool, but, like, all day, meaning from now to six tonight?"

"Yeah. I mean, that's why I came here. I just need to relax, Tetsuo."

"Oh. Yeah. Sure," he agreed. They returned to their room and got dressed, then made their way down. Ayami had Tetsuo apply liberal amounts of tanning lotion to her skin. He rubbed it in deeply, even on her inner thighs and her buttocks. By the time he was finished, he was as hard as a ship's mast. He wanted to jerk off so badly, but there were just too damned many people on the beach. I could always go in the water and jerk it, he thought to himself, but he reasoned that eventually someone would know what he was up to, so best to avoid that altogether. His hard-on eventually went down, but he was still horny. The best he could do would be to hope that Biff and Buffy were up for a repeat.

They sun bathed until four, then spent the last hour in the water. When they arrived back at their condo, Tetsuo told Ayami she could go first, but she said, "No, you go ahead. I'm going to call Mother and let her know we're doing well."

Tetsuo had already decided that he was going to jerk off into her bathing suit again, so he was bummed at the missed opportunity. I can always do it when she gets in, though, he reasoned, so he made his way to the bathroom.

Ayami pulled her phone out and was set to call her mother when her phone chirped, alerting her that she had received an email. She went to her account and opened it to find that it was from Keiko. The text read, "My first movie as a producer." She looked at the attachment and saw it was fifteen minutes long. She opened it and the movie began. Across the screen flashed, "24K Productions Presents: Mistaken Identity starring Kuniko and Estefania." There were two women sitting on a couch, kissing. As they separated, Ayami immediately recognized Kuniko. Sitting opposite her was a very beautiful woman of Hispanic descent. The Hispanic woman said, "I'm afraid I haven't been completely honest with you. I'm not a lesbian. In fact, I'm a ... Well, let me show you." She then peeled up her dress to reveal a hard penis about nine inches in length.

Kuniko laughed. "I have been harboring a secret also." She then lifted up her dress to reveal her eight-inch cock.

The Hispanic woman smiled, then gently pushed Kuniko back as she lowered her mouth to her cock. She sucked Kuniko's cock for all of two minutes before getting into a sixty-nine. The camera would move back and forth to ensure that the audience saw both women sucking the other's cock. Finally, Estefania got up and pushed her cock into Kuniko's ass. She fucked her at an easy pace, and five minutes later she pulled out and came all over Kuniko's tits. Estefania then lay down and Kuniko buried her cock into the Hispanic woman's ass. She fucked her for about three minutes, then she pulled out and came all over her dick. Estefania used this as lube and jacked her dick until she came again, at which point Kuniko bent down and sucked her clean. The end.

Ayami was prepared to hate it, but she had to admit it was pretty damned hot. It made her want to fuck. She hoped like hell that Biff and Buffy were ready for round two. Selfish as it may seem, she really didn't care if Tetsuo got any action tonight or not.

"Okay, I'm done," Tetsuo said as he walked out. Ayami entered the bathroom and showered thoroughly, but quickly as well, not giving Tetsuo the time he needed to jerk off. That was okay, though. He would see how the rest of the night went.

They liked the restaurant that they had eaten at last night so much that they went there again. As they awaited their order, Tetsuo tapped Ayami's leg with his foot and asked, "Isn't that Biff and Buffy next to the lobster tank?"

Ayami looked over and said, "Yes. Do you want to—" She stopped short as a black couple approached the table. Biff and Buffy stood. Biff pulled some money out of his wallet, dropped it on the table, and then the four left together.

"Well, looks like they've already made their plans for the night," Tetsuo said.

"No!" Ayami whispered. "Damn it!"

"What?"

"I was just looking forward to another night like last night," she answered.

"Maybe we go back to the pool and see if another opportunity presents itself?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Their entrées arrived shortly after, and they eventually cleaned their plates. It took a while, though, as both were bummed about not having a guaranteed hook-up for the night.

They lounged, swam, drank, repeat, repeat, and after a couple of hours they decided to go back to their room where they continued to drink. The bottle was finished, and the lights went out. They lay on their respective beds. Silence, then, "Tetsuo?"

"Yes?"

"I have a confession to make."

"What is it?"

"Remember that model you had of the Apollo 11?"

"Yeah?"

"Melvin Spivey didn't break it. I did."

"What?" Tetsuo sat up. "Why?"

"It was an accident."

"I didn't talk to him for over six months because of that."

"I'm sorry."

"How did it happen?"

Ayami laughed. "I had been using it as an anal probe."

"What!?!?!"

"I had been using it for over four months. In fact, it was the very first thing I stuck up my rectum. It was the perfect size. I got to where I was using it on an almost daily basis. Anyway, I was really horny this one day. When you and Melvin left, I went into your room and used it on my ass. I went a bit too fast, and when I came it slipped out of my hand and onto the floor."

Tetsuo, who had remained sitting up throughout Ayami's story, fell back onto the bed and began to laugh.

"What?" Ayami asked.

"That makes what I've done seem not so bad anymore."

"What did you do?"

"I can't tell you," Tetsuo answered. "You will hate me for it."

"Do you hate me for breaking your model?"

"No."

"Then I promise to not hate you for whatever it is you did."

Tetsuo laughed again. "You say that because you are drunk and because you want to know."

"Tetsuo! Tell me!"

"Alright. Alright." Tetsuo took a deep breath, then said, "I'm the reason your underwear is stretched out."

"What?" Ayami said. She slung her legs across the bed and sat up, albeit drunkenly, and tried her best to maintain her balance. "What have you been doing?"

Tetsuo knew right then and there that he could not come completely clean. Oh, the thought occurred to him that maybe she was drunk enough that if he shared with her his true feelings that she might be receptive to the idea of them fucking, but he was also aware that it could spark an argument, or worse, a fight. Therefore, he offered what he thought she would readily accept. "I have been wearing your lingerie because I am a crossdresser."

"You are?" Ayami asked curiously. "For how long?"

"Less than a year," he told her.

"Are you gay?" she asked

"No, I'm not gay," Tetsuo responded. "There's just something about the feel of women's lingerie that makes me feel ..."

"Sexy?" she offered.

"Yes. Sexy."

Ayami sat there, motionless and voiceless. She was trying to process this in her inebriated mind, but she just couldn't make sense of it. Finally, she said, "I want to see it."

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers