Ayida-Weddo and the Tales of Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I come from a place where the women ran into battle," She explained. "They were ferocious, brave, and violent like me. They ran into the battlefield with their breasts exposed to the men as they recoiled in shock. They never thought they would see women come and try to hack them to death. They were defending themselves as they fought to the last. The moral of the story is that nothing is at it seems. What is certain about us is that you are going to make love to me, and we will be both happy."

She quieted down as Thomas reached his hand to her head. She moved her head so close to his that they peered straight into each other's eyes. Thomas gave in to his desires, he knew that this would only end in one way, and that was rutting with a colorful female serpent. Nothing felt awkward but familiar. He pulled her head to his lips as he passionately kissed her on the mouth. She still had a soft lining next to her lips that he kissed as she reciprocated in return. They held the kiss for a full minute. Their eyes closed for what seemed like days. The longer the kiss was, the more familiar it felt to Thomas. He had relationships in the past with other women but nothing permanent. Nothing felt like what he felt before. It was like being reunited with someone, a distant friend that he loved to the bottom of his heart. He could no longer resist it, and she was open to his advances.

"I don't understand these feelings," he said. "I feel nothing but love for you."

"It is not a misunderstanding," she explained. "You kissed me because we have kissed before. You want to make love because we made love many times."

"How?" he asked, somewhat flustered.

"This is the first time we are here together.......you are correct and wrong at the same time. I promise you that this is no trick. You know me, but this is the first time in this lifetime of yours that we are together."

"It's like we are married....."

"We were, and we still can be."

The words seemed to make sense for some reason. He had never been to Liberia. He had never seen her before, yet he had been there. It was a gut instinct of his that she was absolutely correct.

He felt nothing but the desire to have sex with her as his mind was putting things together. His heart told him that she was alright. When that happened, he let himself go. He could still feel the stirring in his pants. He pressed his hands to her hanging left breast as he felt the soft fatty tissue to it. She watched him as he placed his other hand to her side. His erection was all but apparent now. He could think of nothing but her.

"Good......" she commented quietly to him. "You wanted this the moment you saw me....I am yours to do what you want."

He continued to play with the breast as his fingers found their way to the areola. He began to tug the nipple lightly as she smiled. She felt the pleasure ride her body and down her vertebrae.

"I want......" he said as his other hand went to her other breast. His heart began to quicken. He played with both of her tits now, fondling them firmly with each hand, tugging them up and down, and squeezing them firmly.

"Yes?......"

He didn't say anything else as he grabbed his pants and started to undo them. She used her arms and pushed herself up and watched him as she lifted her body up while using her tail and lower body to right herself up. She essentially was standing now as he was struggling to unbutton his pants in front of her. Thomas was able to get a better view of her.

"Can't get it off fast enough, can you?" she joked.

"Easy for you to say," he said as he undid the button and zipped down his pants. He began to pull his pants off in the sand.

"You have to think more like the Africans," she commented as she used her hand to rub her side and up to her breast. She held one of her tits firmly in her hand in front of him. "They wear lighter clothing. Sometimes the women go topless without even thinking about it. It makes things so much easier when it comes to love-making. Oh, and yes......" she went and used her other hand to undo the clasp on her necklace. She went and took it off easily, helping reveal her breasts completely to Thomas as she tossed it aside next to his shirt and shoes.

He took off his pants as the sand stuck to his back and underwear. She saw his erection clearly tenting from his underwear.

"Good....," she commented. "You clearly want this. As do I....." she continued to play with her breast as she went and took her other hand and began to undo her dress that was covering her lower body.

"You know I truly never need this dress. I wear it just because it makes me look pretty. The fact was even if I could slither amongst the crowd of humans, they wouldn't remark on me being nude."

"I would.....your breasts are very......perky," he commented.

"Ha, I like that. Do you think I am pretty?"

"Yes....even for a large.....slithering serpent-like yourself," he said as he began to pull off his underwear.

"Tell me what you like about me.....I want your first impressions."

Ayida-Weddo stopped for a short bit to see his reaction. If she could blush, she would as she enjoyed him stammer in his words. Her scales reflected the multitude of colors in the sun as it beamed down upon them.

He stopped as he had his hand on his underwear strap. "Your scales.....nobody could miss the many colors it gives off. Even......if you were not the rainbow serpent, I could not ignore your beauty."

She continued to undo her dress. With one light tug, the dress came off in her hand. The entire dress flew open, and she held in one hand as she let go of her other breast. She held the skirt covering her body and up near her snout in front of him.

"Keep going," she commented.

"Your......breasts. They are so big.....I want to play with them. Human or not human, they....I want them."

"Ha, ha...........keep going."

He pulled his underwear off of him, springing a rigid six-inch member for her to see. He took the underwear off his feet and tossed it aside from his shirt and shoes.

"You want to have your way with me? I need more, though. My dress stands in the way. I have had a long time to wait for this day. Don't disappoint me."

"I......like your eyes. They are so snake-like. Yellow like citrine gems that radiate.....black pupils. I bet you have a snake-like tongue."

"Heh, not quite. I have a long tongue, but it's not like a snake's forked tongue like Reneutet or Wadjet's are. Otherwise, I would be talking like them with my 'Sss' being long and slurred out when they talk. I need one more from you, Tom."

Reneutet and Wadjet? He knew them as Egyptian deities. The more he heard about that, the more it piqued his curiosity about her. The name also seemed to grab his attention as well. It also sounded familiar too.

"Tom?..... Fine......." he commented.

"Good enough," she commented as she threw her dress to his other clothes. She revealed to him her naked form. Her breasts were fully exposed to him as she held her arms open to him to see all of her. His eyes examined her soft underbelly noting every detail. She did not have a belly button, but he could see chiseled abs on her stomach. As his eyes wandered downward, they eventually reached to her crouch area that revealed a slit where a woman would typically have a vagina on her. She saw his eyes examine her body as she looked at herself in response. He enjoyed her form and what she was. She was happy as she took her hand and placed it to her cloacae. She split the open to reveal a pink lining of muscle for him to see. He saw a clit even poking out from the top of the slit. All in all, even for cloacae, it looked like a human vagina.

His hand went to his cock as he grasped it and began to slowly pump it in front of her.

"Yes, perfect," She gave a healthy smile to him, showing her layer of the row of teeth to him. She then took the tip of her pointer finger and began to massage his clit in front of him.

He pumped his member hard at the excitement of seeing her doing this. She even made a small moan to him as she closed her serpentine eyes. She lifted her head up and messaged at a faster and faster rhythm in front of him. She made light moans as the finger rubbed and rubbed.

"How are you so good at this? I feel like I am watching a porn video," he struggled to ask her.

"I had experience from someone I know. He was really..... perfect. I also live for a very, very long time. You start to catch on to a lot of things over time."

He kept pumping his member and finally stopped and held out his hands to her. When she opened her eyes and looked down at him again, she saw him beckoning to her. She nodded and complied.

Ayida-Weddo leaned her body downward till she lay on top of him again. Her breasts and stomach rested on his stomach. He could feel the soft lining of her underbelly caress the skin on his stomach. They both sighed from the feeling as she used her arms to hold her chest up.

"Hmmm, how are you, Thomas?" she asked nicely.

"It feels so new to me......but at the same time, I feel that I have somehow done this before.......I just wish I knew why."

"You will find out........after we make love."

He looked at her for a moment, nodded his head and took his hands, and felt her head and body. She positioned the top part of her chest as she used her hanging breasts to slid them over him. She took her chest and went forward and back as he felt her breasts and nipples rub against the lower part of his body.

He practically moaned. His member would be bumped around from her breasts as she moved them around. She kept a smile on him.

"Too good.....isn't it my mate?" She asked.

He closed his eyes for a moment and nodded his head. She stopped moving back and forth and backed her body up to position her head over his raging member. She opened her mouth, and a small pink tongue rolled across her lips as if she was wetting her mouth. She lowered her head over his cock and closed her mouth. He gasped as he felt the warmth of her tongue and mouth as it encompassed his member. Shockwaves of pleasure went through his body as he closed his eyes.

With her mouth wide open, she used her tongue to lap against his cock. Her tongue would lick all parts of his lower extremities, including his scrotum. It didn't take long for it to be covered in her saliva. She wrapped her tongue around his member and began to bob up and down.

"Too good," he commented.

She held back the urge to smile at him. Her hand began to caress his hand and side.

By instinct, he began to buck his hips up and down in her mouth. The need to feel more pleasure drove his mind.

Suddenly he felt her two arms grab his hips and slammed them down on the dirt. She retracted her tongue and released his member from her mouth as she gave an upset look at him.

"No.....you can't buck your hips, my dear Tom. I will hold you down if need be. I am having to be careful doing this as it is with you. My teeth are razor sharp. One misstep by you or me, and you might end up losing something that you really enjoy. As for that, I will have to punish you."

"I didn't......"

Thomas felt a sudden grab of his body. He was lifted from his side as she rolled onto her back. He landed on her stomach and chest as she cradled him to her. His feet went to the dirt as he practically sat on her massive long lower body that went to her tail.

She lifted her head and looked at him while he was admiring her body. His hands went where they naturally would go, and that was her breasts. Each breast alone was more than enough to make his hand struggle to hold. He began to massage and play with each mound of fat and muscle as she chuckled to herself.

"No......that is not your punishment," she said.

"Why not?"

"Your punishment is to pleasure me. Don't stop till I tell you to stop."

Thomas stopped playing with her breasts as he looked down at her lower body. He could get a clear view of her cloacae opening. Clear fluid was dribbling from its entrance, indicating her excitement for him.

He repositioned his butt further and further back on her lower abdomen to give him a clear vantage to look down at her.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked him.

Without hesitation, he lowered his chest and head to her entrance. He wrapped his arms around her cylindrical lower body as his mouth went to her entrance. He could smell her scent that smelled like a woman's pussy but with a slight smell of leather. He began to lick her it, lathering her vaginal walls with his saliva.

Ayida-Weddo gasped as she felt the warm tongue of her lover began to assault her insides. "Perfect......just like before. How much I have missed it."

Thomas noted what she kept saying, but he closed his eyes as she began to coo. Her pleasure nerves firing as he continued to release an onslaught.

"You know why deities.....such as ourselves find humans for mates?" she struggled to say. "You are limited in your age.....but you are very good at pleasuring creatures such as myself. Even a male version, if there was......ever one another of my kind could not recreate this pleasure."

She moaned as he began to lick her bud. Her clit was the size of his thumb as he continually sucked and played with his tongue. He maintained a strong rhythm and held it for a full minute.

She cringed in ecstasy and pleasure. She took her hands and clamped down on his head. She was moaning now as it was drowned out by the rising and falling of the water.

"I want to climax before you do," she said. "If I can do it before you do, then it will be a perfect start for our reunion."

She tapped his head with her hand to beckon him to shift up to her chest. She wanted him to be inside her now. He lifted his head out of her opening as her saliva and precum leaked back into her. As he inched towards up her stomach, he positioned his hardened cock at her entrance. With a simple thrust, his member buried to the hilt deep into her.

He held back the urge to gasp as she made a light moan in response to his entry. The warm confines of her vaginal opening held him deep inside her. His saliva formed the perfect lubricant for both of them.

"Fuck me," she ordered him. She took her hand and cupped his cheek while looking at him. She then took her hand and wiped the mixed fluids from his face.

He began to buck his hips into her. The ramming cock slammed back and forth into her entrance. The slick sounds of his piston action made both of them moan in ecstasy.

"Feels so wonderful......" he said quietly to her.

She took her wet, slicked hand, and in front of his eyes, she licked her hand clean for him to enjoy and watch.

"I always taste good," She commented. "It tastes even better with you a part of it."

After seconds became minutes, she took her hands and cupped his ass cheeks. She then used her own strength to help his rhythm.

He lowered his head to her body. He could hear her heartbeat and breathing.

He continued to piston in and out of her. It didn't take long when she took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and made a deep moan. She reached her climax as inside her vaginal walls began to milk his cock, beckoning him to release into her. Her throbbing walls and his thrusting was decreasing the time when he would eventually release into her. She started to slow down her breathing when she opened up her eyes and looked back at him.

"I have this from here, my mate," she commented. "I want you to release into me when you are ready to. Fill me with your seed."

He tried to nod to her as he was covered in sweat. A rush of rising water from the beaches hit his feet and hit her tail. Part of his clothing got wet that was sitting on the beach sands.

"Ha, ha.....," she laughed as she saw the wave. "Poor clothes are getting wet. What will you do now when it's time to reunite with the others?"

Thomas, with his head looking away, turned to look up to her. She had a smile on her face as he smiled back at her.

He was doing slow thrusts into her as they talked to one another.

"I feel that is normal.....being with you, Aida," he commented.

"It is really Ayida-Weddo."

He thrust hard into her as she felt the pleasure ride through her nervous system.

"What was that? Trying to drive it home to me.....no this will not do. Heh.....we will have to keep working on our lovemaking. We have an entire lifespan to work on it."

She repositioned one of her hands to cradle his cheek. He could feel the warmth and slickness of her scales.

"I guess I won't have to worry about getting you pregnant," Thomas said.

"That isn't true......"

"Really?" he asked.

"Ha, ha, I actually have a hard time trying to figure out if you were joking or being serious with that question."

He continued to slowly thrust in and out of her. "I don't know how to say this Ayida.....but I remember more and more now. I don't know how that is possible. I barely know you, yet I have had these distant feelings for you the moment I saw your human form."

She took her free hand and caressed his hair. "I know my mate......finish up in me, and I will explain it all to you. I promise you that this story will have a happy ending."

He agreed as he began to pump in and out of her faster. He could feel his loins building.

"You are close, Thomas. Release into me. Pump your seed into me."

He grew determined as he thrust hard into her over and over again. His scrotum bounced off her underbelly as he slammed back and forth in her. He could feel his member boiling to release.

With one hard thrust, he slammed into her. He moaned hard as his cock exploded in her. Rope after rope of his cum flew into her vaginal entrance and deep into her womb as he practically passed out in his climax. He could even feel the light milking action of her walls as they struggled to collect his emissions. Deeply lodged into her, he collapsed as he felt like he was ready to sleep.

"Rest......rest on me, dear Thomas."

He closed his eyes as his breathing would slow down more and more. Her breathing began to slow as she took her arms and wrapped them around his body. She could feel the soft beach sand that clung to his back. She took a look at the dirt that now clung to her hand from his back.

"Hmm.....I forget that human skin has a tendency to grab hold of things more easily," She wondered out loud. "I will have to do something about that. For now, Thomas rest. We are united together. My love for you will never end."

He closed his eyes as exhaustion and sleep overtook him. She petted his hair as she began to think about the past. She got lost in her thoughts as she was reminded of how all these events started from the beginning. She would have to tell him what happened.......

Chapter 8: May 1st, 1841

It was not far from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, that an event was about to take place. Fredrick Jules was with his friend Albert Smith as they stood in a moderately big open-ended wooden building. This place was typically used for some plays but sometimes doubled up as an auctioning room to sell various valuable items and even slaves.

Fredrick, a white man in his mid-twenties, inherited his small farm and plantation after the loss of his parents. With no other brothers or sisters, this left him alone with a farm except for one thing.

His sideburns coupled with a tophat, dark frock coat, trousers, and comfortable shoes depicted a typical gentleman. His friend Albert Smith, another slave owner, was with him as they discussed the events of the day.

"I'm surprised to see you here," Smith commented to Fredrick. "Why are you here?"

"I came here to just watch the events take place."

"Hmmm, you know what this is right," Smith questioned him.

The room had a series of chairs in rows as a small white podium was placed at the center. The spring heat was already starting to kick in for the afternoon. The room itself was packed with about ten other men and one woman. It wasn't hot, but the feel of the rising temperatures in the place was becoming apparent.

1...89101112...55