Ayros - People and Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reina Hearthstone - A stoneborn girl from the city of Haven, far to the south, Reina has ventured to Amethystra to seek out her own life away from the rapidly deteriorating peace of Haven. She has found herself at the mercy of House Torvirr, their House Mistress Silvi Snowhands, and Hammer Thunderborn himself. Despite her newfound responsibilities, little can deter her from slaking her lustful urges wherever, and on whatever, she can find.

Shandramethystra - Formerly Shandra of a House No More, Shandra the dark elf became Shandramethystra under the careful care of Alluvamethystra, her mentor. Now a purple dragon, Shandramethystra has left her naelven life and history behind her to pursue her arcane power, and more: to revive the line of purple dragons that has nearly gone extinct in the last centuries.

Silvi Snowhands - Mistress of House Torvirr, Silvi commands the kitchen staff, the stewards, and all other house staff employed by Luriia Torvirr. She is an Aesir woman with a fondness for Hammer Thunderborn, as her family has long been loyal to the Thunderborn bloodline.

Venos Larque - Venos Larque is a staunch follower of Alizarin. A former warrior of the Crimson Bastion, far to the south in the northern reaches of the Spathian Empire, Venos traveled north on a vision, seeking Hammer Thunderborn, his goddess's chosen warrior. Now the Knight-Captain of the Crimson Hawks, Venos has found his true calling. He advises the Barbarian King on all things strategy, commands one of the finest specialist fighting forces in the north, and has found the affections of one Cyra Lovedrake.

Wolf Stormgrin - A giantborn man from Silvrein, Wolf Stormgrin is of storm giant descent, a mighty warrior and an expert monster hunter. With Ravin Myraden, he is the other half of the Ravinwolf Guild.

12