Azalea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

He dropped the towel from around his waist and crawled into the bed. He wanted to bend his head, taste her, but she pulled him up her body.

"Mm, oh Billy," Sarah sighed as his strong arms encircled her slim body.

"Mm hmm," Billy agreed and they kissed.

"Oooohhh!" Sarah let out a long sigh as his cock slid into her pussy.

"Fuck me," she whispered hoarsely into his ear. "Fuck me, Billy. That's it, Sweetheart. Fuck your baby sister."

"Ugh!" Billy grunted as her dirty talk was pushing him closer and closer to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh God, Billy!" Sarah suddenly keened in orgasm. "Yes! Fuck a baby into me!"

"Ugh, Jesus!" Billy agreed, pumping a thick spurt of sperm into her clutching pussy.

"Ugh! Oh yes, oh yes," Sarah cried out, hips jerking wildly.

When they'd caught their breath, they cuddled in post-coital happiness.

"You uh, you are on the pill, right?" Billy thought to ask.

"You kidding? The almighty Reverend Jerry Stevens putting his baby girl on the pill?" Sarah scoffed. "Oh no! That would just encourage me to have sex. No sir, no ma'am, case closed, there will be no pill in this house."

"I uh, but, Sarah, you could get..." Billy stammered.

"Oh God, I hope so," Sarah said and actually shuddered with happiness as she thought about it.

She kissed his lips softly. She again lay her head on his chest.

"A baby boy? A sweet, beautiful baby boy? Just as beautiful as the man I've loved all my life?" Sarah whispered. "Ooh! Or a sweet little angel, a little girl who'll love her big strong Daddy almost as much as I do?"

Billy thought about Sarah's slender body becoming swollen with their baby. He thought of her small breasts growing, becoming engorged with milk. His cock swelled to full hardness and he again pinned her to the mattress.

"You want that? Huh?" Sarah whispered into his ear. "Huh? You want me pregnant? With our baby?"

"Ugh! Yes," Billy hissed, thrusting his cock into her.

"Fuck me. Fuck your little sister. Fuck your sister's pussy," Sarah encouraged.

They fell asleep, sweaty, happy. Sarah woke Billy with her hot mouth wrapped around his cock. Her tongue swiped all around the head of his cock while her lips held him tightly. She then slid down a fraction of an inch, tongue slobbering all around his flesh, lips holding him snugly.

When he looked at the clock, Billy saw that it was just after midnight. He pulled her mouth off of him, pulled her to straddle him, then drove his cock upward into her tight pussy.

At six fourteen, Sarah again woke Billy with her hot mouth. This time, Billy let her suck him to completion. Then he made breakfast while she showered. After breakfast, he showered, then took her with him to A & A Soaps.

"Like, who's this?" Toni asked, blue eyes smiling.

"I'm his girlfriend," Sarah said before Billy could introduce Sarah as his sister.

Toni smirked at Billy. She playfully punched him.

"Uh, like were pretty busy on your like family emergency, huh?" Toni accused.

Toni was smart to keep the two lovers at separate work stations; Sarah was on the other side of the small building from Billy's work station. Because of the machinery, and the employees between them, Sarah and Billy could not even see one another as they labored. But the two lovebirds did sit together at lunch. At the end of the day, Billy and Sarah then walked home, hand in hand.

And, the moment they were inside their apartment, Sarah was urging Billy to make love to her. Sometimes, she did not even wait for them to reach their bedroom; she would just shove him into his small barrel chair. She would then ease her jeans and panties down to her knees and sit on his lap. Billy would nuzzle the back of her neck, large hands cupping her small breasts. Sarah would groan as his cock would drive upward into her.

The first morning of her period, Sarah sobbed heartbroken. She had been so sure that she was pregnant, she was even thinking of baby names.

At her ninety day mark, Sarah happily filled out the information for insurance and other benefits. Billy helped her negotiate the sometimes confusing terminology.

Then Billy entered Sarah's file with Thibodeaux Investments. His eyebrows shot up as he was able, far too easily, to manipulate her information. On a whim, he then attempted to access Cheryl Goodwin's account. Within seconds, he was in the woman's account.

Exiting out of the web site, Billy again entered, typed in a string of commands, and was looking at the several accounts that the investment firm managed.

"Ho. Lee. Shit," Billy muttered.

He arranged to have a day off a few days later. In the morning, Billy kissed Sarah good bye at their apartment door, then drove to Abdul's Department Store. He purchased a suit that flattered his muscular physique well, then drove to the six story building that housed Thibodeaux Investments. He marched into Tom Thibodeaux's office and showed the businessman just how vulnerable Thibodeaux Investments was to outside hacking.

Before lunch time, Billy Stevens went from making twenty six thousand a year with A & A Soaps to making sixty thousand a year with Thibodeaux Investments. He returned to A & A Soaps and respectfully thanked Toni Delacroix for the opportunity, thanked her for taking a chance on him and giving him employment. She graciously accepted his two weeks' notice and even hugged him.

The day after Billy started working at Thibodeaux Investments, Billy received his amended birth certificate that showed Elizabeth as his mother and William Adam Sloan as his father.

"So? What's that mean?" Sarah asked.

"Means we're not brother and sister no more," Billy smiled.

"Aw!" Sarah whined. "But I like fucking my big brother. Don't you like fucking your little sister?"

"Oh? Think this is going stop us from fucking?" Billy asked, waving the legal document.

"No. But it's just not as much fun, fucking some random guy," Sarah teased.

"Some random guy?" Billy guffawed.

Yeah, just some guy, some anonymous guy walking down the street, oh hey, look, he's kind of cute. He's just some nameless random guy, think he'd want to corn hole me?" Sarah offered.

"Have to be queer not want corn hole you," Billy said, fondling her small buttocks through her jeans and panties.

"Uh huh, but see? That's the problem with these random, unknown guys," Sarah said, kissing Billy. "You just never know. They might be queer."

"Uh huh, but they might not be," Billy suggested, easing her tee shirt up and off.

"But you just never know. But Billy? My big brother? We KNOW he's not queer. No sir," Sarah said, unhooking her bra. "My big brother? He's not queer at all. And he LOVES fucking his little sister. He goes all three holes on his baby sister."

A month after he'd started working at Thibodeaux Investments, Sarah woke Billy with a blow job. He tried to pull her on top of him, but she resisted. With a groan, Billy emptied his balls down her throat.

"Us mommies need plenty of protein," Sarah explained after kissing him.

*

Jerry's face was twisted in rage.

Blood. There was so much blood. The blood was everywhere.

*

Jerry's face was twisted in rage as Billy testified. Kris Renfroe tried to twist Billy's words, tried to put words into Billy's mouth. Kris reminded the jury that Billy had been a mere child of three years old when the 'alleged incident' occurred.

"I may have been only three years old, Mr. Renfroe, but obviously I remembered enough to tell the authorities where to find my mother and father's bodies," Billy quietly stated.

Kris objected, spouted some legalese and had Billy's remark stricken from the records. The judge made a face of displeasure, but agreed with the legalities and did have Billy's remark stricken from the records. The prosecuting attorney smiled. Stricken from the records or not, the jury would remember the remarks made by the star witness of the prosecution.

Against Kris Renfroe's advice, Jerry Stevens demanded to testify in his own defense. His obvious arrogance, his obvious contempt of the legal proceedings, his disdain for everyone in the courtroom cemented Jerry's fate. The jury deliberated for forty minutes and came back with a guilty verdict on all thirty seven charges.

Even though Arkansas does allow for capital punishment, the presiding judge decided on life with no possibility of parole for Jerry Stevens. Billy, and Sarah did think it a fitting punishment; for Jerry to wake up every morning, behind bars, go to bed every night, a prisoner.

Michelle tried to blame everything on Jerry. But Billy's very clear recollection of Michelle's brandishing the knife dispelled that claim. Her jury took nearly three days to deliberate, but did come back with a verdict of guilty on all charges.

*

Billy was at work, doing a simple reconfiguration of the firewall server when he was paged over the intercom. He picked up the phone from the wall.

"Your wife just went into labor," he was told.

Nearly ten hours later, Dr. Ellen Sweetman made the decision to do a cesarean section on Sarah. With lustful cries, Elizabeth Natalie and Antoinette Natalie Stevens came into the world. Both girls had a few strands of blonde hair, big blue eyes, and chubby little bodies.

News of Sarah's giving birth to two little girls drove Jerry into a psychotic rage. News of Sarah giving birth drove Michelle into a deep depression.

Neither Jerry nor Michelle would live to hear of the birth of Adam Sloan Stevens.

*

"Daddy!" Elizabeth screamed out as they barged into the house.

"You in trouble!" Antoinette accused, following her twin sister into the living room of their Hardington Acres home.

"Yeah," Adam agreed.

"Oh? And why am I in trouble?" Billy asked, hugging and kissing each child.

"You put another baby into Mommy," Sarah smiled, entering the house, bag of groceries in one arm, and carrying seven month old David Stevens in the other.

THE END

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Regarding comments, though. This is the end. Please do not leave comments stating you can't wait to see where they go from here. Billy and Sarah do not go anywhere from here. They may or may not pop up in other stories, but this is the end.

Antoinette 'Toni'Delacroix is a character from the 'Wealth' series in both Lesbian Sex and Mature categories. It was in the 'Wealth' series that A & A Soaps was born.

Tom Thibodeaux, Thibodeaux Investments were the stars of 'Kneel' in the Mature category.

David Upjohn was a minor character in 'Girl Inside' in the Transgender & Crossdressing category, as well as 'Failing To Hold On' in the Loving Wives category. It is good to see that he has moved from private practice to the office of the District Attorney in Lowen County, Arkansas.

Judge Rosebaum was a character in 'Failing To Hold On' in the Loving Wives category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers