Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 01

Story Info
A stripper learns not to steal from ancient temples.
3.5k words
4.45
15.9k
21

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azalea Ortega was what they called a polymath. Any endeavor she undertook, she mastered quickly, and she undertook much. No doubt she would have made a fine doctor or lawyer, and wealth was all well and good, but there were lots of ways to come by wealth, and she was a woman of simple needs. Or, at least her material needs were simple. She wanted excitement, which is why she chose, instead, to do her Master's degree in archeology.

That was how she found herself miles from the University exploring ancient ruins inaccessible to almost everyone else. What a privilege! The ruins were kept a total secret, listed on no map in existence, to protect them from looters. And these ruins were special! They were an anomaly: the civilization that had built them had appeared in archeological records seemingly from nowhere. Where they had immigrated from before building these fascinating monoliths was a complete mystery. And only a short time later, the blink of an eye on the archeological scale, they had disappeared under equally mysterious circumstances.

Azalea and her friend, Miguel, had broken off from the main group, fascinated by a small pyramid that the professor had led everyone else past, saying very little on its significance. It was supposedly used to venerate some goddess of sensuality, or something, but that was all he said. Well, they wanted to know more. Miguel circled around the far side of it, hoping to analyze it from other angles.

"Azalea! Look!" he shouted almost too excited to contain. He seemed to have found something interesting. She came running over to where he stood, pointing and nearly jumping.

She looked toward the side of the pyramid where he was pointing, and gasped! Mostly, but not entirely hidden behind a shroud of vine overgrowth was a doorway!

"An entrance!" she shouted, gleefully, as her eyes lit up with the same excitement that overcame Miguel.

"It doesn't look like anyone's been through there in a long time. Do you think the Professor knows about this? Let's grab him now!"

"Wait, not just yet. Let's check it out first!"

Miguel was easily swayed against his better judgement by a pretty girl, so the two of them tore a few vines loose and crept inside. There was a small, narrow tunnel that opened to a single room.

"Well THAT's why he had so little to say about this thing," Miguel said as he swept his flashlight around the place. Everything is inside! He was missing all the best stuff!"

"Oh... my... GOD! Haha! Look at the art on the walls!"

Miguel aimed his flashlight where Azalea was currently looking, and his eyes grew wide!

"Oh, mama! Maybe we'd better not let the Professor see this after all. He'd have a heart attack!"

On the wall were astoundingly detailed paintings of female figures, and those women were absolutely scandalous! They were mostly nude, nearly all of them were bent over into clearly sexual positions, and there was a clear focus on the breasts. Their breasts were depicted as enormous, almost comically so. This was definitely out of the norm for anything else of the time.

Miguel took a few steps forward to admire what seemed to be a central figure: a woman with breasts even larger than the others, and whose nipples alone appeared to be about as wide as her face. Her legs were spread wide, and she appeared to be pulling a gigantic set of labia apart with her fingers.

"Both hands, Miguel. I want to see both your hands at all times. No fapping!"

"Haha! Yeah? Well, you keep your hands in sight, too!"

"Umm, nope! Actually, I'm going to need you to leave for a few minutes."

"Bullshit! So you can have all the discoveries for yourself? I'm not falling for that."

"Geez, look at all this stuff!" Azalea gasped, ignoring Miguel's banter, and moving her light to some of the items on the shelves lining the adjacent wall. "What do you suppose they even used all this for? Jesus, this has got to be worth a fortune! I think we're the first people to be in here since..."

"Hey, what to you make of these? I don't know what they are, but these things are cool!" Miguel was focused on a small altar in the center of the room. The altar was intricately carved with symbols she had a feeling she could translate, but what lay on top of the altar quickly pulled her attention away from the glyphs.

They were two small, metallic disks maybe an inch and a half or two inches across. They were intricately overlaid with gold and jade. They were ever so slightly convex, gently sloping upward toward the center. Sticking out of the center of each disk was a metal nub with a thick-gage chain attached, maybe two or three inches long.

"Whoa!" she gasped in awe! "They've got to be ceremonial, judging by the fine craftsmanship. What are the chains for, though? They aren't attached to anything."

"They look like drain plugs for a bathtub," Miguel joked, picking one up by the chain.

"Or pasties," she added, grinning.

"Huh?"

"You know, what strippers wear over their nipples? When they feel like dressing modestly."

"Right. Well, you'd know more about that than me."

"Yeah, right! Don't pretend to be so innocent," she teased him.

Miguel hadn't been insulting her. She was a stripper, and a damn good one at that. Azalea was knockout gorgeous, as fit as an Olympic athlete, and quite a dancer. Finally, she had the no-apologies confidence it took to dance at certain establishments without an iota of shame, and she made good money doing it, too. Regardless of what anyone else thought of it, it was a better way of paying for grad school than most of her colleagues had.

Azalea picked up the other shield, and was surprised by how light it felt in her fingers despite its solid build. She examined it under her flashlight, wondering what it was actually for. She turned it over in her fingers to see if there was any sort of pin or attachment point on its opposite side, any clue as to what this thing was actually used for, but the bottom face was just a bare, flat surface.

Touching it, and turning it over in her fingers gave her a strangely sensual feel. It would be fun to use these as actual pasties. She sized them up, and they seemed just the right size for her nipples, at least as best she could tell without whipping a boob out and trying it on. They were a little heavier than most of the pasties she had ever seen, but still lighter than they looked. A good dab of Spirit Gum would probably keep them in place all night.

"We'd better put these back and get back to the group before someone notices we're missing. Want to keep this place our little secret for now?"

"You'd fucking better," she said in jest, putting the shield back in its inset on the altar.

"Haha! You got it Azzy! We'll be back."

Miguel had turned and was already making his way for the door. She followed him, but paused. Making sure he wasn't looking, she deftly grabbed the shields and stashed them in her pack before cantering after him.

***

The next night after returning from their field trip, Azalea was up for her next gig at Suave's, a burlesque club where she danced sometimes. She sat down on her stool in the changing room and pulled her top off. Relieved of her trappings, she admired her topless figure in the mirror. She was slender but muscular, all except for her chest. Her breasts were generously sized, and perky enough to stay up even without a bra. Her nipples were decent sized nubs, with larger than average areolas surrounding them. Not the largest she had ever seen, but they were a good size nonetheless.

She opened her purse and took out the shields she had stolen from the temple. She couldn't believe she had done something so bold, not to mention illegal, but she was excited about tonight all the same. She held them up to her nipples. As soon as they touched, she almost shivered. If holding them in her hands had been oddly sensual, touching them to her nipples felt downright sexy! It was almost like some sort of electric current was running from them and into her flesh, one that caused pleasure instead of pain, making the hairs on her arms stand up.

But when she looked in the mirror, she frowned. She had misjudged. Her areolas were slightly larger than the shields. No matter where she placed them, a sliver of nipple was going to be peeking out. She was, of course, perfectly fine with that. If anyone else wasn't prepared for such sights, that would have to be their problem.

Before reaching for her body glue, she couldn't help but rub the flat side of the shields against her nipples for a few seconds. She was already starting to get wet. This was going to be a fun night!

The club manager caught her on her way to the stage.

"Good luck out there tonight, Az," he wished her, then his eyes shot down as he noticed what she was wearing. "Oh, Az, you can't wear those. You've got some nipple showing. Those are... interesting. But you're going to have to swap those out with the ones you usually wear."

"Really? Cause I got these to dance in, and they kind of weren't cheap." She gave him her best sad puppy face.

"Sorry, but no can do. This is a classy establishment. You can wear those when you dance over at Vaqueras, but not here."

"Come on, no one will mind! You think these boys are going to be bothered by a little flash of nipple? What's the harm?"

"The harm is that we don't have the license we need to do a nudie gig!"

"I'll buy you one for Christmas. Come on, what are you going to do, fire me? Now I KNOW that would cost you more money than one little fine, which I highly doubt you're going to get, anyway. Live a little! You'd have to be front row to even notice."

"Fine! Just get out there! And DON'T get me in trouble!"

Azalea did a gig she was more than familiar with, though the new pasties were an exciting new change. She always enjoyed showing off her nude or mostly nude body to excited onlookers, but something about the ancient relics she was using for pasties made it even better. Once she was moving, they were noticeably heavier than the cloth pasties she normally wore, and the gentle tugging at her nipples every time she swung the little chains around was really starting to stimulate her.

The audience seemed to equally enticed beyond normal. Several men in the audience practically had their jaws in their laps, staring at her with eyes as wide as saucers, even some of the regulars who had seen her routine several times. At least one man seemed to be trying to conceal his lap from the woman he had brought with him. Azalea noticed a couple other men who maybe should have considered covering their laps. Even most of the women seemed thoroughly wowed.

***

What an exciting night! By the time it was over, she was so horny she could barely control herself. She ran back to her changing room and locked the door behind her before anyone, patron or staff, could hear how hard she was breathing. Trying to quiet it only made it more obvious. Without wasting a moment, she threw off each component of her costume, but stopped before peeling her pasties off. She liked them on.

She checked one last time that the door was locked, then slumped her naked ass down on her stool and began rubbing herself. With her free hand she tweaked her nipple shields, gently rotating them or tugging on the chains. She had to hold her breath to keep her gasps from being audible in the hallway. In less than five minutes she was having one of the biggest climaxes she could ever remember having, and it seemed to last for a full minute. No sooner had her orgasm finally subsided, she felt a second coming on, so she kept rubbing. By the third, her legs had lost so much strength that she feel out of her stool and onto the floor with a thud. The stool clattered onto the floor sideways. But she was so involved by now that she just kept going. By the time her fourth orgasm had finished, Azalea finally felt she was good and done, though not for lack of wanting. She was simply too exhausted to continue!

She let out a chest full of air in a gasp so loud anyone outside of the room certainly would have heard it, but she hardly cared anymore. The sense of euphoria that hung over her was like nothing she had ever felt! She had never done heroin in her life, but she had heard a few things, and wondered if it must feel something like this. If sex had any parallels to doing heroin, she had just caught the dragon!

For the next minute, she lay on her back in a puddle of her own sweat, gasping for air, as she waited for her strength to return. Her knees were in the air to increase blood flow to her head. It was the same position she would collapse into after a particularly intense CrossFit workout.

"Wow! Fucking wow!" she gasped once she had the breath to speak. Funny that the best sex of her life had been all by herself. She looked at the fingers of her right hand that had done the magic. She was almost never able to make herself cum with her fingers alone, and never so quickly! Usually it took a strong vibrator, and at least thirty minutes. Those pasties must have turned her on more than she had even realized!

Once she had the energy, she picked herself up off the floor, righted her stool, and sat her sweaty, naked butt back down in it. She had a feeling she was dripping more than just sweat onto the faux-leather seat cover, but she could Lysol it later. For now, it was time to get her street clothes back on and think about heading home.

Azalea reached up to peel her pasties off. She grabbed the one on her left nipple and pulled gently. The pasty pulled on her nipple, somewhat erotically, and seemed reluctant to come off. Azalea pulled harder. Her boob stretched a little, but the pasty kept its hold on her skin.

Wow! She had managed to get a really good bond this time! It was a miracle they were still on at all, considering the deluge of sweat she had just produced. She tried the other side, but it, too, was stuck pretty hard. Gently peeling them off didn't seem to be working like usual, so she grabbed both tassels in her fists and tugged hard enough to stretch her nipples out a good distance. She kept tugging for a minute or two, trying different angles and different directions. Her stretchy breasts were yanked around with the tassels as she tugged on them, but they didn't come off.

"Wow. Okay. Those things are really on there."

This had never happened before! Had she somehow accidentally used super glue to stick those things to her nipples? She opened her drawer and looked inside. Right on top was the same bottle of Spirit Gum she was well accustomed to. It looked nothing like any bottle of super glue she had ever seen. There was no way she could have made that mistake. In fact, she specifically remembered using that very same bottle when she had applied them earlier that night. She picked up the bottle and read the instructions. No, there were no warnings or special instructions for situations like this.

She picked up the bottle of remover that was right next to the glue. Usually she only ever needed it to remove any residue. The glue was strong enough to hold lightweight objects to her for a couple hours, but would easily peel off her skin with a gentle pull. Not this time, apparently. Hopefully this would do the trick.

She wet a cotton ball and rubbed it against the side of her areola where the shield was glued. After a few seconds, she breathed a sigh of relief when she felt liquified Spirit Gum coming out of the gap. It was working!

Once the solvent was good and worked into the gap, she pulled on the pasty again to see what progress she had made. Her face turned from relieved to horrified in an instant! It was still firmly adhered to her skin! Despite all the dissolving glue, they hadn't even begun to loosen!

She generously applied the solvent all over the right disk until she was sure all the adhesive should have been washed completely away. She tugged again, but it was still stuck! She looked over at the left, yet untouched disk, and saw a small layer of glue between her skin and the shield. She looked back over to the right. All the glue was gone! Yet it was still stuck fast. Was something left behind?

Her hope waning, she did the same to the glue on the left side, but got the exact same result. Exasperated, she grabbed each chain and yanked. Her nipples stretched out as she tugged hard on the disks they were stuck to, but there was absolutely no sign of them coming loose.

"Dammit! Come... OFF!" she screamed through clenched teeth.

Wait a minute... was it possible one of the other dancers had spiked her Spirit Gum with super glue as some sort of cruel joke?

"No, no, no... whatever cunt did this to me is going to get it good!"

Then she remembered she had a bottle of super glue and super glue remover in another drawer. She got up from her stool and went over to her costume supplies. She yanked the drawer open and looked for the bottles. The first thing she found was her bottle of super glue... complete with the fingerprint still there from the time she glued her finger to the bottle.

She remembered that incident pretty clearly. A little glue had run down the side of the bottle and stuck her finger to it. It had scared the shit out of her for a moment, until she found out she could carefully peel her skin off. It had taken her only a minute or two to work her finger free, no problem. But this time, the pasties were stuck to her much harder than that, incomparably harder. Suddenly, she wasn't so sure this was super glue, either.

Just in case, she read the warnings and emergency instructions on the side of the bottle. It said to soak in soap and water for five minutes and peel off, and if that failed, use acetone. Her finger hadn't even needed the soap and water. But these had been on her for longer, so maybe the bond was stronger? She rummaged until she found the bottle of super glue remover. It was, of course, unopened. She cracked the seal and applied the stronger solvent to where the shields were sticking to her skin. After ten minutes, she had drained the bottle, and her nipples weren't any closer to coming unstuck.

"FUCK!"

Exasperated, she grabbed the chains and gave another yank. She tugged hard enough to stretch her breasts out as far as they could stretch, and then she pulled harder still. She grimaced in pain as she pulled harder and harder, until he had reached her pain threshold and had to stop.

"How? How the fuck is this happening?" she cursed, and then, paradoxically, started to laugh. Sure, this was certainly a big problem if she couldn't figure out how to get them off, but it was so ridiculous that it actually was kind of funny! And once she finally figured out how to unstick them, and maybe figure out what was doing this in the first place, she'd surely look back on this with nothing but humor. She was fine. There was nothing to worry about. Worst case, she'd have to wait a few days for the outer layer of her skin to naturally slough off, releasing the pasties along with it.

She'd had enough of this. For now, all she wanted to do was go home. She could figure it out there. She put her street clothes on with her nipple shields on underneath her bra, and went home. She would figure this out there.

Surely, she would figure out a way to get them off.