Azana and Miles: A Surprise Romance

Story Info
Old lady finds that boy who makes her feel more confident.
3.7k words
4.2
18.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azana was in her sixties. She lived alone and she enjoyed it that way. Her kids had grown up and moved out. She was divorced from her spouse.

To some extent, her husband had been demeaning to her. He became insulting because of her weight. Thus, she became ashamed of her body and face. As she grew older, her self-esteem problem only got worse. She came to be sneaky and tried not to be seen clearly when outside. She hid her body under wraps and long clothing. Her face, too, developed blotches and more chins then she cared to count.

Her paunchy belly mortified her. She looked her naked body over in the full length mirror in the living room. Jazz played softly and it was raining outside. She felt lascivious and already moist. Her hands began to roam downward but a photograph of her son made her feel self-conscious. With her hands, she covered up. Slowly, she turned to look at her swaying bulbous behind and chunky hips. These days, she was lonely without the children around.

She never saw herself as a woman worthy of attention. A pudgy form like that of her body would not warrant a second glance and she felt like she had the Medusa-face complete with thick neck and rolls. She knew she could not possibly look attractive to any man. Nothing stays the same forever, however.

She worked on one of the higher floors of the Great Building. Her firm did consulting. Her job consisted of training new recruits to new positions. The lower floor was a shopping center where she would get a bite to eat or do a little shopping during lunch or after work.

During a shopping break, from the edge of her peripheral vision, she felt someone watching her. There is that boy again, she thought. She turned to greet him with a familiar wave. He smiled warmly at her as usual and held her gaze for a moment longer then necessary.

This strange gaze made her feel a little uncomfortable. He was very good looking and young enough to be her grandchild. She was nervous being around such a young energetic person but it was also delightful to see him laugh easily as they joked around about nothing in particular.

She wondered what this was all about and why he looked at her so. She figured she probably reminded him of his grandmother. At first she had made jokes with him about loss prevention and customer surveys but now she was satisfied he was just genuinely friendly and not just to any customer but specifically to her.

She smiled back as enthusiastically as possible and waved. She hoped her greeting was not over the top. He made her happier then she cared to admit because he paid a lot of attention to her. She was always the one providing for people so Azana was not used to this. Now, she was being flattered by a genuine hot guy.

His name was Miles, she soon learned. He worked at the market area where she shopped. He was much younger then the old lady and he was always very polite and helpful. Sometimes she stood and watched him from a distance. She wanted to see how he was with other customers as he went about his work.

She was caught being a creepy jaguar. She realized this in the most embarrassing way when he looked to her hiding and simply smiled and then went back to work as if this was the most natural thing that could have happened. She felt like she could have died from this shame. An elderly ugly witch like herself spying on a beautiful child like him should be illegal, she felt.

He didn't seem to mind being eye-candy for the old lady and let her stare all she wanted at his tight fashionable jeans as he lifted boxes and sometimes got down on all fours to get down to the lower shelves.

She knew her liked his job and so she asked him to show her something on the lower shelves. He complied and got down to his knees without any hesitation. She wanted to help him and almost put her hands on his hips.

She was immediately struck by how small his rear-end was and, also, how he was all muscle. It was hard to believe how different their bodies were. He was so sure footed and quick while she did everything slowly. She envied him that.

What if she knew for sure that he wanted her, too? This idea held her fancy for a moment and made her body react. Ridiculous! Why would such a young, good looking kid with his whole life in front of him be interested in her?

She would ask about something on the bottom row.

She loved how he looked bending over, showing her product. She loved how he looked at her when she was telling him something. His focus was complete. She was in a dream with those dark eyes upon her. The feelings were mutual and she, almost against her will, communicated this with her eyes back to him. This was intense because she knew he felt the same and they just drank each other in with their eyes. She would forget where she was. He seemed like a chaste young knight whose quest was to rescue the old baroness from the taiga and make her his empress only to later discover that she was really his mother.

To the old lady it seemed he was enjoying scampering around at her feet because he was not in a hurry to get up and even leaned in close to her leg. He talked to her from the floor on his hands and knees. She could not believe this! It was wrong here in public but she could definitely get used to this at home, she thought. His big eyes looked deeply into her big round face. She was ashamed for her extra chins but kept flirting with him as best as she could despite the sickening excitement she felt.

An erotic fantasy developed in her mind. She envisioned them making love. She imagined how their wildly different bodies would look like in various positions. She had the curvy love handles and he was thin and strong. The difference in body type seemed taboo and unaesthetic; wrong in every way. Considering also their age difference, too, the whole concept seemed doubly wrong. But she was tired of playing it by the rules. It was time she did something for herself. She moaned a little involuntarily.

Being so taboo made it exponentially more erotic. She become very stimulated right there at the store standing in from of him as he crawled around on his hands and knees looking for inventory for her. He had no idea what wickedness she envisioned for him.

Thus things went on for a few months until she decided to do something more daring. Once or twice before, their hands touched accidentally. Neither showed any outwards signs but to her it felt like fire. She wanted to touch him more but then she would feel guilty about indulging such perversions. She was almost old enough to be his grandmother but despite that when they even brushed hands it felt electric. She did not dare to imagine what touching lips would be like.

She was lucky he even looked in her direction. It was weird he was not too shy to approach her with so many young girls around. He should be wooing women more his class and age and not chatting up grannies. When together, Miles looked like an obedient grandson. Clearly, he was not concerned with what people thought.

By this point, she did not care who made the first move. She had to acknowledge that she was finally too old to care about such trifles. She just wanted to know if her strange suspicions were true. There was no question of her feeling attraction for Miles. Of course, she loved him and anyone like him. What elderly old ladybug like her wouldn't enjoy the company of a semi-nude cherub?

This time, she was wearing a kind of a transparent uniform. She was all in purple. She was so nervous going out like this. She felt naked and breezy. Faces flashed in her direction. Bodies turned and she felt their eyes all over her. Her large pudgy arms and elbows were actually almost completely hidden. But her large black bra was visible in contrast to the purple blouse. In the right light, the viewer got a hint of what the woman looked like in lingerie.

They began to flirt as usual. He always said something to her that made her laugh. She loved him for this basic kindness. She realized that they both thought of each other at least from time to time when apart. Now, happy to be together, Azana not longer wanted to confine their relationship to only embarrassed looks and timid flirting.

When he saw her skimpy costume, he looked at her as if seeing her for the first time. She came up to him and stood very close so he could smell her special perfume and see a lot of her cleavage through the sheer material.

He looked surprised but only for a second or two. It was adorable how he tried to control his eyes and not look her over. But she encouraged him to look and turned around for him even. She asked what he thought about her new look and he stuttered out a positive reply.

She touched his back gently and ran her hands along his sides and body, while talking about some sexy aspect of her dress. She could not believe what she was doing. It felt like someone else had taken over as she snuggled up near her young pup.

He did not pass her experiment! He really did want her, too, she knew now. He felt the same way about her as she did about him.

His face was so attentive when she was speaking to something she knew. Without a shred of conceit, she had to admit to herself that this silly kid had somehow fallen in love with her and was trying very unsuccessfully to hide it. Smiling in a reassuring way, the perversity of the whole scene titillated her. Here was this young guy on all fours in front of a frumpy old granny like herself. It seemed natural only in the sense that the timid youth fell for the lady without either understanding the strangeness of mixed age love or how the rest of the world would perceive them.

She did not want to change how he already felt about her. But knowing that he felt sexually aroused by her, too, changed everything for her. It changed more then she could have imagined. Yesterday, she was just another invisible old lady. It did not matter much what she wore or even how she presented herself. Now, she realized, she could still turn heads. When she wore something tight, especially, she could feel eyes on her swaying wide hips. Once depressed and her confidence at a low point, now, she would walk around that misty city and listen to the melody of the evening streets.

The next time they met was positively electric. She spun around for him despite having her enormous ass on display not just for him but for the whole store. The terror of being so risque at her age almost conquered her but she forced herself to behave like this. This had to be done. She was repaid by the look on his face. She had to use her womanly seduction to put this young man under her spell. She could always excuse herself to Miles by saying she was being cute for him.

He seemed happy to see her yet very nervous. She bit her lip. She had overdone it. Suddenly, all the air seemed to go out of her sails. If this one guy was awestruck by her body then others would be, too. Or none at all. She felt very tired, suddenly.

But to his credit, her young gallant picked up on this change. He moved closer to her and whispered something into her ear about how gorgeous she looked today. When he said that, it made her tingle. Thank you, was all she could manage.

A moment later, they were having a discussion about how women are just as likely to be the bread winners of the household as men not just in modern times but in various eras sprinkled throughout human history.

"It would be bad form for you to ask me out on a date," she said, "since I am a client of your store, but do you think it would be socially acceptable for this old lady to take out a certain cute toyboy to dinner to show him off?"

He had to admit, he was uncertain about the idea at first. Going on a mother-son date was mortifying. He was nervous about holding her hand; terrified about making-out with her.

But Azana didn't mind. Although she was not his type, technically, she knew, as an experienced elderly woman, how to get a guy's attention. He needed something in a companion he did not understand. She could also help him financially. She looked forward to seducing him but not to the role of a traditional lover. She wanted Miles to see her as a rich powerful and dominant woman. She was ready and willing to take the time to teach and train her new toy. She could do so much for him.

She would be wearing an evening dress over her rolls and hips that hugged her plump body. But the best part would be her arm candy, her new boy Miles. Her date would look like a model beside the fat old lady that she was. She would, also, get all kinds of accusing looks from the other wrinkled matriarchs.

He was being a little distance, she could tell. He was looking at her mouth when she spoke and not her eyes. He still clung on her every word and enjoyed himself over the wine. She was so careful not to seem too nervous or too nonchalant about the whole affair.

*

After a drink or two, the odd couple where getting frisky so they paid their tab and walked outside. There, in the misty rain, they had their first kiss. She almost melted when his tongue began to explore around shyly. He was so inexperienced and she wanted to teach him everything, tonight. Her lips parted, too, mirroring his delicate approach and her arms curled around his neck to pull him in closer. With great reluctance, she unwrapped her gross looking arms from her boy. They both wobbled a little on their feet. Their minds were blown by the intoxication of the experience.

He was being odd again which made her nervous. He was starting to see her for what she was and not as a fantasy. She wanted to be more then that fantasy for him. She would have to learn more about her new friend and potential lover. She needed to understand why he was attracted to women a generation or more older then himself.

She masturbated herself to sleep that night in the middle of her big wide bed. She was thinking about the boy and hoping they would have another date. Given the chance, the erotic thing was that Azana knew her friend Miles would be more in love with her then ever and in a very real way that he did not expect. He would be completely attached to her if she was given a chance to see her wicked May-December seduction through.

The next morning, it was clear that she had cast her spell over him. He started a message chain with hearts and animated stuffed animals. She sent something back and they began sending messages to each other almost as soon as they woke up. She was getting a little naughty by requesting some revealing photos from him.

Once at her place, she stripped down to a long lacy nightshirt, in front of him. This fell away completely in short order but she still carried on with him, using whatever she had handy to cover herself up with whenever possible. Her body was round and her belly was hanging but she knew how to make her behind, her best feature, look sexy.

He had never seen a body like this before. Despite being so plump and old Azana seemed so natural about it. Before she had gone on any further, her date began to undress, too.

That night, they did everything together. She took him everywhere she wanted. She showed herself to him in every way. She could tell when he was close to a climax and backed away again and again. When he began to beg her to let him finish, she bade him to lie on his back. She felt like he was a piece of art she was working on. Whatever she did to him now in light of his new experiences would effect him forever and she wanted to do the best by him. She wanted to make him a dream lover. She wanted him to associated sexual fulfillment by giving himself over fully to orally pleasuring a women rather then doing it all for personal release.

So now, when he was supposed to finish, she told him she was going to do something very special. She did not want to surprise him. So, slowly, with his approval, she put her big behind on his face. She was so wet by now. He was more turned on then ever before by now and his tongue started lapping at her lips as soon as she gently set her enormous and smothering cheeks around his face and her delicate lips upon his mouth. He was lapping at her so energetically as if he was possessed. Her legs started to shake. This meant she was about to climax almost immediately. Her juices gushed on his face. She ground her fat hips into his face, forgetting to be gentle for a moment and moaned with her head back like a lustful cougar.

She felt so wrong like the worst kind of woman and let the beautiful orgasm roll through her body. Her chubby thighs hugged his face as his tongue danced inside her. But then it was back to him and she cooed at him as they fell asleep, both exhausted.

He never did have an orgasm that night. Her last memory before drifting off was of him lapping at her body in a dreamy way. His little tongue explored her saggy old body to his heart's content. She felt very much adored; letting him worship her this way.

He was still hard, she knew, but he was such a kind, quiet boy and fell asleep, as she expected, beside her. She understood him better, perhaps, then he understood himself. She knew what he was looking for.

The Queen of Hearts wished him to submit completely to her whims. Maybe he did not realize it yet but he wanted to play bondage games. He wanted, she deduced, to be a submissive pet. Azana could tell. She had seen all kinds of things in her day. Maybe when he was more mature, he would be ready.

On second thought, she reasoned, she would help. He was just like her son and their personalities seemed similar. This time she would not make the same mistakes.

After this torrid second date, they went out sometimes. She always paid since it was clear she had a lot more money. Thought they did not go out too often, they dated each other exclusively. When they did go out, she would take him to an expensive restaurant, picking him up in a nice shiny black car.

He was like her army candy and she loved the idea. His jokes about this always made her laugh. Who would have thought that she would have arm candy! She was this haggard old lady, she thought.

Though he still did not come around to fully loving her portly body, flabby arms and huge chest, he did whatever she asked of him when they were alone in her bedroom beneath the moonlight. When they were alone and when no one could possibly disturb them, he was her's and her's alone. He massaged her generous body as long as she wanted. She did not know why he did this for her but she appreciated every moment she had with her young stud.

Although it was true that he was a little embarrassed about bringing his date with him everywhere, she was okay with this. She had a special hold on him and she knew it. He even talked to her about this, revealing his own confusion on subject of their indecent relationship. He told her that she gave him something he had never had before from anybody.

Azana discovered something about herself. She had always felt she was ugly and awful looking before and she still did when she compared herself to other women. But on her back, completely nude, her big stomach falling to either side and her giant pendulum-like breasts, and when Miles attended to her, she felt beautiful. She taught him to go down on her in a very gentle way, just how she liked it.

He brushed her labia lips with his lips making them both giggle together. Kissing her down there for a long time was the prelude to a deeper kiss and then more kisses. He kissed her swollen lips like it was her real mouth and their first kiss.

"Imagine that you are kissing a beloved mouth in some circumstance or other," she would later say if the subject came up.

By the sound of a certain moan she produced, he would know it was time to go into her vagina with longer kisses. He held his breath, giving her the longest, deepest penetration he could with his tongue.

12