Azerothian Dream Ch. 07

Story Info
Kharanos Rescue, pt 2.
5.3k words
4.8
2.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/03/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,178 Followers

Chapter 7- Kharanos Rescue, pt 2

"Well, that was fun," Brina purred as she snuggled closer to Pinkerpie, her plump lips pressing into the goblins full mouth before withdrawing.

"Yes, it was," Pinkerpie agreed as she enjoyed the way Brina's very ample bosom pressed against her much smaller breasts.

Pinkerpie had thoroughly enjoyed Brina's company, but now that she was sated, all she could think about was Hruthgar. She was sure that the man would have joined them at some point, or, at least, come to bed, but he hadn't as of yet and that worried her. Was something wrong? Had she offended him?

Part of her, a small inner voice, said that she shouldn't care what he thought, or felt. She had lived most of her life this way. Taking love and companionship wherever she found it, and with whomever she chose. Why should she change herself for him?

Then again, she found herself loving him more and more everyday. She liked the idea of taking love and companionship wherever and with whomever she wanted, but now, she had this annoying warmth in her heart and mind. It made her feel more for Hruthgar than anyone else and care about how he felt about her more than she was willing to admit.

Brina distracted her from her thoughts with more kisses while drawing circles around her areolas until her nipples tightened. Smiling devilishly, Pinkerpie turned her attention back to Brina. Running a hand down the dwarf's waist, she slid her hand down her lower belly and ran her fingers through the woman's thick thatch of pubes. She raked her fingers through several times as Brina purred, and then Pinkerpie pushed her fingers into the fat lips of Brina's pussy and found her clitoris. She moved down and played at the entrance of Brina's vagina many times, but for the most part Pinkerpie focused on her small cylindrical bean. As She attacked, Brina suddenly laid back and sighed deeply and spread her legs apart, giving Pinkerpie more access.

As Pinkerpie swirled her fingers inside Brina, she rolled on top and attacked the dwarf's breasts. One with her hand and the other with her mouth. Suckling and pinching. Nibbling and twisting. Biting and groping. Pinkerpie timed her ministration of Birina's breast with her assault on the woman's sex until she was a heaving, moaning animal bucking and shuddering beneath her. When Brina's orgasm climaxed, her thighs slammed shut on Pinkerpie's hand.

Smiling deviously, Pinkerpie pressed her thumb into Brina's clitoris and then she thrust her middle fingers into the dwarf's vagina. They were a piston slamming in to hit Brina's cervix, then withdrawing only to thrust right back in again. Brina's eyes and mouth opened wide in orgasm a breath before she howled in ecstasy!

Several minutes passed before Brina was able to do, or think of, anything other than her afterglow. It gave Pinkerpie time to think about Hruthgar. When Brina finally rolled towards her, Pinkerpie gave her a quick kiss before jumping out of bed as she said, "Stay here Brina, if you want. I need to go check on Hruthgar. He should have come to bed long ago..."

"He's probably drinkin'," Brina replied as she turned on her side and watched Pinkerpie pull on her britches and then her shirt.

"Maybe," Pinkerpie agreed with a nod, "But I have to make sure."

"I'm sure he's fine," Brina offered as reassurance, "I'm sure that if he's not drinkin' with the men, then he probably found another willin' woman to entertain him tonight."

"No, I don't think that's the kind of man he is," Pinkerpie responded in between grunts as she pulled on her boots, "We're married, and he was accepting of my interest in you, Brina. However, he is also married to Birdette and Ebonae, and he wasn't willing to be unfaithful to them by joining us. I don't think he would just go and bed another woman now."

"So, he ain't interested in me?" Brina asked, this time her tone betraying her feeling insulted that Hruthgar didn't find her appealing, or worthy.

"Honey," Pinkerpie purred as she leaned over and kissed Brina again soundly on the mouth before she pulled on a heavy fleece coat and cloak before continuing, "You mistakenly take insult where there is none. There is a vast difference in finding you appealing and being free to act on those desires."

Pinkerpie was going to say more, she was going to kiss her again, but Brina had irritated her. Grabbing her weapons, she turned and left. The fires in the kitchen were banked. It was dark. The tavern was much the same. Himas assistant, she hadn't gotten his name, stood at the bar washing out mugs while another tavern wench swept the floors. Both of them looked up at her when she entered the room.

Turning to the assistant innkeeper she asked, "My husband, Hruthgar Anvilsplitter, have you seen him? He's human, strawberry blonde hair, grey-green eyes."

"Nay lass, I haven't seen him," The assistant answered.

Turning to regard the wench resulted in her shaking her head "no" for an answer. Turning back to the assistant innkeeper Pinkerpie asked, "If I go out to look for my husband, will I be attacked by the town guard?"

"Most likely not," The assistant replied as he stopped washing the mug and looked her up and down. Setting the mug down he sighed before drying his hands and coming out from behind the bar and said, "They won't if I introduce ye to 'em."

Walking up to Pinkerpie he held out a hand and asked, "What's ye name lass? I heard about ye from Himas, but I didn't catch ye name."

"Pinkerpie," She replied as she took his offered hand, then asked, "And yours?"

"Tannok Frosthammer, at ye service," He answered with a broad grin hidden behind a thick beard.

"Thank you, Tannok," Pinkerpie said as she recovered her hand from Tannok's strong grip and shook out the pain.

"Mavis, I'll be goin' out for just a bit," Tannok called to the wench.

"Aye sir," She mumbled then added in and even lower voice, "Not like ye were doin' much o' the cleanin' anyway..."

If Tannok heard Mavis he did show it, but Pinkerpie thought he had. Instead, he led the way out of the tavern and across to the Forge and two guards. Squaring off in front of the closest guardman, Tannok put his fists on his waist as he said loudly, "Ho there, Dugan, good evenin' to ye!"

"Ho Tannok," Dugan answered then asked as he cut his eyes from Tannok to Pinkerpie suspiciously, "What's brings ye out so late?"

"This here lass," Tannok answered as he turned just enough to cast a glance back at Pinkerpie before he continued, "She's lookin' for her man. Have ye seen him?"

"I don't know," Dugan answered as he turned attention to Pinkerpie, "We seen a lot o' men come through here today. What's his name? What's he look like?"

"He's human for one," Pinkerpie answered, "Almost twice as tall as you or I. He has grey-green eyes, strawberry hair, a darker strawberry beard, carries two swords, a gun like you never seen before, oh, and wildfire bombs on his belt."

"Wildfire? Bombs?" Dugan asked, not being familiar with the invention Hruthgar and the dark iron gunsmiths came up with.

"Shaelah," Dugan's companion mumbled.

Pinkerpie's head whipped towards the dwarf in surprise and she shrieked, though it sounded strangled, "Shaelah? A woman?"

"Aye, lass," Dugan answered with a nod then shook his head, "Though it ain't what ye be think'n."

"Then what is it?" Pinkerpie demanded while trying not to sound like the angry betrayed wife.

"Ye husband took on a quest to find Shaelah's daughter," Dugan answered with an exasperated sigh, "The lass has run off again. Anyway, Shaelah sent him off to the south and west in search o' Mandalay."

"A quest?" Pinkerpie asked, "At this time of night?"

"Shaelah came askin' for help just before sundown," Bosko replied, "Ye man will be out most o' the night, but he shouldn't come to no harm as long as he steers clear o' the wendigo."

"Wendigo," Pinkerpie parroted.

"Well, if that's all ye be needin'," Tannok said as he moved to leave.

"Thank you Mister Frosthammer," Pinkerpie answered and held out her hand appreciatively.

"Ye welcome lass," He said as he took her hand in a strong grip.

When he released her she shook out the pain then turned and nodded to Dugan and Bosko. They returned her nod with their own. Turning away she started south. Once she was away from Kharanos she left the road and put on her snowshoes and started the long trek across the frozen landscape.

----(!)----

Patting Mandalay on the head, I shushed her, "Stay here. Lay down beside your da. Hold onto Fennic and Ealura here, and pretend that you're dead. Troggs are pretty dumb, maybe they won't investigate to closely what they think is already dead."

Mandalay nodded and laid down, but the father in me had to repeat myself, "Stay down. Stay quiet. Cyduna and I will take care of the troggs."

There was no response the second time. Only the movement of her hands as she soothed Ealura while Fennic guarded Mandalay's back.

Drawing my swords, I reached out with my mind and connected with Cyduna and whispered, "Let's kill them all!"

"Yes, let's," Cyduna agreed in a menacing growl that carried a wolfish grin in the sending.

Circling wide I approached from the flank. The troggs were hopelessly noisy, tromping around, barking and coughing in their language back and forth, they had no fear that they might be the ones being hunted. I would have let them pass unmolested, but they were moving straight toward Mandalay and the wolf cubs.

Prowling in behind the nearest trogg, Cyduna could sense my desire for quiet and held back her own eagerness. Once we were within a yard of the trogg we Coordinated our Assault, as I lunged forward. In a low double arc of my swords, I severed hamstrings while simultaneously commanding, "Kill!"

I almost felt pity for the ugly thing. Almost.

It opened its mouth to howl in pain, to sound the alarm, but all that escaped was a "hurr-ack" before Cyduna's flashing teeth pierced its throat as her jaws clamped down. Almost as large as a full grown man, Cyduna bore the trogg to the ground as it clawed feebly, trying to fight her off. There was an audible crunch and then Cyduna ripped the troggs throat out and left it lying where it fell, its life's blood pumping out of its neck turning the snow pink and then red.

The next nearest trogg howled an alarm just as I whipped my gun out of its holster, gathered my magic, and fired. The bright bluish-white Arcane Shot streaked through the air and the troggs head exploded. The body didn't even have time to fall before the sounds of yipping troggs echoed through the forest all around me, and now they were all coming towards me!

Cyduna Moonfired the first trogg to appear, then pounced and tore its face off. Three appeared next. Tossing a Wildfire Bomb at the center most one, I leapt behind a tree as they exploded just in time to blow a hole through the next trogg's chest with my.45. Cyduna dragged down another trogg while I gathered earth magic and laced my next shot with poisonous Serpent Sting.

Two more troggs appeared in front of me and I slammed my pistol in its holster and pulled out my second sword just in time to deflect a cudgel with my left sword before being my right up to batter it away. The second trogg swung, and I dodged aside, swept behind them and danced an intricate pirouette as I Carved my way through them. With coat and cloak flared out behind me, I heard the whistle and felt the tug as one then two rudimentary arrows snared my cloak as they whizzed past.

Looking up just in time to see a trogg line up a shot, and my breath caught, I knew it was going to take me center mass. It drew string to cheek, sort of, and then it screamed as Cyduna's teeth bit into its arm as her weight spun the creature around. The arrow snapped in half as the bow string popped harmlessly. The trogg screamed and fought, but within seconds Cyduna's maw was ripping out its throat.

Gutteral chanting came from my right. Turning to find the trogg casting some form of magic. Dark purple magic swirled around the troggs hands, but whatever he was casting, it had a long cast time. Stabbing my sword into the ground, I whipped my rifle around off of my back and sighted in on the trogg, for Kill Shot. Using all of my focus, my breathing slowed, and then I pulled the trigger...

The blast rang in my ears, but as soon as I shot, I dived to the side. The trogg was already falling backwards. It was already dead, but not before it unleashed its magic. The Shadowbolt disintegrated my cloak for half its length and threw across the wintery forest floor as the power of the shadow magic exploded behind me.

With ears ringing and vision blurry, I struggled to rise. Cyduna Moonfired another trogg, and then another, but there seemed to be no end to them. Another witch doctor of some sort appeared and began to chant its incantation. Shadow magic arced between its hands and I knew I was a dead man. My rifle was missing, having slid off in a different direction. My swords were thirty feet away from me. I had my M1911, but with my vision so blurry I doubted I could make the shot. That left only my Wildfire Bombs, and I was pretty sure that that caster would unleash its magic before I could pull and throw.

"Who said you could go off questing without yours truly!" Pinkerpie yelled as her boots ignited and she flew across the battlefield.

The trogg lost its concentration and its spell fizzled just as Pinkerpie boot slammed into its temple. Both fell in a heap, but Pinkerpie wound up on top with her boot on the troggs throat as she pulled a blunderbuss and unloaded it in the creatures nasty snarling mouth. Tossing the gun aside she pulled another and then another, blasting one trogg after another. When she was out of pistols she grasped her short spear in both hands and started stabbing knees, thighs, and lower bellies as each was available.

Shaking off the last of the Shadow Bolt, I stumbled for my swords while pulling two Wildfire Bombs and tossing them at two groups of troggs. Screams fill the night as troggs died. I reached my swords, but when I spun to meet the next assault everything was suddenly quiet. The battle was over.

"Why did you take on a quest without me?" Pinkerpie demanded, her tone more than a little annoyed, "You should have known I would have come with you!"

"You were... busy," I replied defensively though I felt I shouldn't have been, "And this was supposed to be a simple search and rescue with the possibility of finding and taming a really rare wolf."

"So this was about the wolf?" Pinkerpie asked, again accusingly.

"No, well, not just about Cyduna," I retorted with more acidity than I wanted, "It was about a lost little girl, and the the fact that I would never leave my daughter out in the cold night with god knows what creatures possibly hunting her!"

"Well!" Pinkerpie sighed dramatically, "I guess that is a good reason. It does appear that there was good cause to worry. Where is the girl anyway?"

"Over here, with her father," I answered as Cyduna led the way back to Mandalay and the cubs, "The troggs caught them halfway to Cyduna's den. Mandalay's father didn't make it, but he bought enough time for Mandalay to escape."

Pinkerpie nodded, and then when we walked into the small area where they were still lying as still as possible, I called out, "It's okay, you can get up now, the fighting is over."

Fennic's fluffy head was the first to rise, and then Ealura's. Mandalay's curly red hair was the last to rise, she blinked tears from her eyes and asked, "Is it really okay?"

"It is," Pinkerpie answered as she rushed over and hugged the dwarf girl.

Mandalay's first reaction was to shrink away from the goblin, but when she realized that Pinkerpie only wanted to hug her she returned her hug with one of her own just as fiercely.

"What's a goblin doin' in Dun Morogh," Mandalay asked.

"I've been wondering that since I got here myself," Pinkerpie quipped, "Way too cold for my tastes. I like it more... tropical."

"Ye in the wrong place for that!" Mandalay giggled.

Pinkerpie grinned and cupped the girl's chin as she chuckled, "You not kidding about that!"

Looking back at me, Pinkerpie gave me a wide plump mouthed smirk until she saw that I was moving towards Mandalay's father. Picking him up was a feat! The dwarf weighed as much as a grown human man, and it was dead weight besides. Cyduna helped by coming over and laying down so that I could pick up one end of Hurnskov and lay him over Cyduna's back. Once I had him tied and secured we started to leave, only to have Pinkerpie call for a halt, "Wait! Let's cut off those trogg's ears. We need to bring something back to show what we had to deal with. There might be additional rewards."

So, stopping where all the dead troggs were, we cut off their ears, and then we set out for Kharanos.

----(!)----

The night sky was starting to lighten by the time we were close enough to Khanaos to see the glowing street lamps growing dim as the sun began to rise when Pinkerpie asked, "So, Cyduna... Obviously she's a wolf, a dire wolf of some sort, I think. Your first pet, Coleman, was connected to the elemental plane of earth and fire kind of like the iron dwarves, and intelligent as well. Cyduna, though, doesn't seem to be connected to the wind or water elemental planes. Not with that glowing white fur..."

"Is there a question in there somewhere?" I asked, my tone sarcastic though I grinned to take the bite out of it, but then offered when she pursed her plump mouth and gave me a "you know what I'm asking" look, "Cyduna isn't connected to the elements as far as I know, or, at least, that she has shared that with me if she is. However, that said, from the memories I saw when I was taming her..."

"Memories!" Pinkerpie gasped, "You had a vision of her memories while taming her?"

"Yes," I answered.

"I've never heard of such a thing happening before," Pinkerpie said while shaking her head in disbelief.

"I don't know," I replied in an annoyed tone before continuing, "It's never happened to me before either, at least, not with Coleman. Maybe it has to do with her intelligence. I intuited feelings, sensations, and desires from Coleman. However, Cyduna is different. She actually communicates with me, inside my head. Anyway, before you interrupt again, the memories I experienced were of her almost seeing a woman in the moon's light when she was a pup. I think it was Elune."

"So, she's touched by the Moon Goddess," Pinkerpie gasped, "Amazing!"

"Very," I agreed.

"So what is she? A Wild God, a lesser deity? I can't imagine you taming a Wild God or lesser deity though," Pinkerpie said excitedly as she moved around where she was able to run her hand through Cyduna's fur.

"No, I don't think so," I answered hesitantly as I thought about it, "If she's touched by Elune then that would give Cyduna more of a spiritual connection than elemental."

"So, a Spirit Beast, maybe?" Pinkerpie suggested, "I can't think of anything else to call her."

"No..." I answered as I shook my head, "To me a Spirit Beast conveys the thought of ephemeralness. Of being a spirit, or ghost. No, if I were going to categorize Cyduna and Coleman, I would say that they are Touched, or Blessed Beasts, whether by a god or by the elements."

"A Touched. A Blessed Beast," Pinkerpie mumbled, mulling the words over in her mouth as if testing them.

Her blue eyebrows were furrowed, her eyes focused on something far away as she thought as she moved around and took my hand again. Absentminded, she let me lead her as we came into Kharanos. The sky was turning a deep crimson just as we approached the Forge. I was exhausted and Mandalay was visibly dragging. Only Pinkerpie appeared bright-eyed and alert. Dugan and Bosko were just swapping posts with two guards-women when we walked up.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,178 Followers
12