Azimuth Academy: Study Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's cheating," she chuckled, kicking her feet free of the pile of clothing around them.

"You complaining?" Kel asked back, and Tori's attempt to say 'no' dissolved into a groan as the changeling's tail pressed against her again - this time with nothing at all between it and the wet heat of her slit.

"Fuuuuck..." she hissed, head falling back as sensation ripped through her. She heard Kel's throaty, purring laughter as the woman snaked her arms around her. One wrapped around her back, pulling her tight and crushing their breasts together in a most pleasurable way, whilst the other slid southwards down her back to cup her backside.

Trusting Kel to support her weight whilst she did it, Tori shifted her legs further apart, hissing in pleasure as the probing touch between her thighs kept right on teasing shivers out of her. Kel wasn't done with her little surprises, though, and Tori very nearly groaned as she felt sharp teeth scraping ever so delicately across the side of her throat.

"You going to bite me now?" she managed to get out, and she felt as much as heard Kel's laughter.

"Nah," the changeling replied. "But it did think I'd try this."

"Try wha- oooohhhh..."

Even if she'd wanted to, Tori wasn't sure she'd have been able to finish that sentence. Not when the touch between her legs became a steadily building pressure against her core, one that her body was all too eager to yield to. She was hardly a stranger to the feeling of having cock inside her, but this was different. Not any less pleasurable, as she felt herself being filled by what was pressing itself into her, but certainly different.

"Okay?" Kel asked quietly, her tone suddenly more serious, and Tori nodded as she wrapped her own arms around the changeling to hug her tightly. A moment later, however, she shook her head instead.

"No. There is something wrong." With a thoroughly impudent grin, she pushed her hips forward, grinding them against Kel's. "It's not doing anything."

Kel rolled her eyes and sighed, but her smile was open and warm in the heartbeats before she captured Tori's mouth in another scorching kiss. As their tongues danced, Kel's tail began to move again, taking up a slow, steady rhythm as she sought to fuck her room-mate to the climax they both wanted her to have.

"Mmmm..." Tori sighed when they broke the kiss for some air. "That feels good."

"Glad you like it," Kel replied with a grin. "I know it does when I do it to myself..."

Tori shivered as Kel buried the tip of her tail as deeply inside her cunt as it would go, but she still managed a shaky laugh.

"You little slut!"

"Like you'd do any different."

There was no denying the truth of that, so Tori didn't even try. Instead, she just closed her eyes and savoured the sensations coursing through her. Kel's careful, deliberate attention was paying off, and a knot of delicious tension was building deep in her core. At the rate it was building, it wasn't going to be that much longer before-

Pulling back slightly, Kel's hand, the one that had been stroking and petting her lover's ass, drifted round to the front, dropping downward until it was in the perfect position for her to add a merciless teasing of Tori's wet nub to what she was already doing to her.

The effects were... dramatic.

"FUCK!"

The almost-scream ripped out of Tori's throat, echoing off of the walls as her whole body went rigid, her inner walls clamping down hard on the end of Kel's tail, gripping it tightly as the climax she'd been building toward slammed through her. When her muscles relaxed again, it was only Kel's arms that kept her from collapsing into a puddle on the floor, and she couldn't summon up any coordination at all to help the woman navigate her onto her bed.

In fact, she wasn't totally sure she was even able to thin straight. It had been a while, after all, and Kel had certainly done a damned good job...

Blinking hard as she worked to clear her head, Tori looked up at the changeling, now back to her usual pale, nearly androgynous self, and couldn't help but laugh at the expectant look on her face.

"Now," Kel said firmly. "Are you going to help me pick out a damned dress, or am I going to sit on your face for the next hour?"

That, Tori thought as she grinned up at her room-mate, is a very tough question...

12