Azra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, when Azra rolled over and wanted to turn the massage into the same thing my wife would have, I almost let her. Instead I gently reminded her, and myself, that we didn't want to hurt my wife any more than we already had. So, we cuddled up together, spoon fashion, and tried to get some sleep. But, that meant me undressing, because she needed to actually feel my body next to hers, although I did convince her to let me keep my underwear. She, however, remained completely naked, and she made sure my hand was cupping her breast as she slept. The good news was that she fell asleep right away. The bad news was that I wasn't so lucky, since holding her like that just made the ache in my balls even worse. Especially when she'd move in her sleep, pressing that beautiful ass of hers tighter against my cock.

I did drift off eventually, and when I woke up, she was thankfully no longer in my arms. I say thankfully, because I'd dreamed about her all night, and had she wanted some early morning loving, I doubt I would have been able to resist. I got dressed and went to the kitchen, dreading the state I'd find my wife in. As little as I'd actually done still made me feel like I'd cheated on her. And I figured she'd feel as bad about sending me to do it as my guilt at what I'd been thinking while doing it was making me feel. Instead, I found the girls chatting cheerfully over breakfast, as if nothing had happened. The only reminder was when Azra got up at the end, gave my wife a hug to thank her for letting me do what I did, then kissed my cheek for doing it.

As soon as Azra was out of earshot, I started to tell my wife that I hadn't done anything. But she stopped me and told me she already knew that, because she'd have heard it if we did. Then she said something she probably shouldn't have said, because it changed a lot of things. And that was telling me that even she had wanted to make love to Azra while comforting her, so she knew how hard it must have been for me. And although it was too late now, she wanted me to know that I hadn't had to torture myself like that. She really would have understood, and she wouldn't have been mad at me if I had actually fucked Azra. And, something about what she said and the way she'd said it, almost sounded like she was disappointed that I hadn't.

That feeling was strengthened by how my wife reacted the next time Azra had one of her masturbation sessions. Up until now, she'd always refused to make love whenever Azra was doing that, because she didn't want me thinking about Azra while I was fucking her. This time though, as soon as Azra started moaning, my wife was all over me. Then, in less than a minute, she had her panties off and was pushing me downward so I could eat her pussy. And, when Azra started cumming, my wife was right there with her, moaning out her own orgasm. You can only imagine what those stereo cries of ecstasy did to the hardness level of my cock. But, it wasn't half as exciting as hearing Azra start a second round of playing with herself once my wife began moaning as I fucked her.

After that, Azra's moans on the nights she masturbated were my wife's aphrodisiac. As soon as she heard those, she'd take steps to ensure that she was also quickly making those same noises. Or should I say that she'd take steps to make me make her make those noises, by having me lick her to orgasm. And Azra would wait until my wife started moaning again from us making love, before starting a second round of her own. And it went on that way for almost three weeks, until the night Azra's sister called her. And that night, everything changed once more.

Azra's older sister, and her husband, lived with her parents in the huge villa Azra's husband had given them. Now, unless Azra returned to him immediately and stopped this divorce nonsense, he was going to kick them out of the house. True, they had plenty of relatives they could go live with. And true, they'd done nothing to protect her from her husband's violence. But she needed to think of them, not just herself, so that they could keep living the good life her marriage had provided them with. What were a few beatings every now and then compared to them being forced to start working again to survive? No, that's not exactly how the conversation went, but that's pretty much what it boiled down to. And when Azra tried to tell her that her health should be more important than their comfort, her sister made it clear that their comfort was worth more to them, even if her husband killed her.

While Azra felt justified in telling her sister to go fuck herself, the fact that her family cared so little for her safety hurt her quite a bit. When they wouldn't help her before, she'd thought it was out of fear of some kind of danger to themselves. We'd known better, which is why I wrote it that way at the beginning of this story. But, this was the first time that Azra had come face to face with reality. Her family cared more for the luxuries her marriage had brought them than they cared about her. And as her sister had said, it didn't even matter if she lived or died, as long as they didn't lose any of it. So, it was no surprise that Azra once again tried to cry herself to sleep.

When she started this time, my wife didn't even think about trying to comfort Azra herself. Instead, she turned to me and told me to go to her, because she needed me more than she needed my wife. And as I headed toward the door, she told me that Azra was in a lot more pain than she was last time. So, she wanted me to do everything I could to make her feel better and to feel loved. And she meant everything. But even though I knew what she meant by that last remark, I still had no intention of going that far. Just because my wife felt that way at the moment, didn't mean she'd still feel that way after it happened. And, I didn't want to have to deal with someone else in pain when it was all over.

Instead, I slid into bed next to Azra, and pulled her into my arms so she could cry on my chest. At the same time, I ran my free hand up and down her back while whispering comforting words to her until her sobs stopped. Then after a couple more minutes of just holding her, I asked if she thought another massage might make her feel better. She nodded her head yes, but didn't make a move to leave my arms. So, this time, I didn't get up and turn my back on her, I just helped her pull her nightgown over her head while still holding her. And, I started my massage by running my hands up and down her back as she continued to cling to me. I would have kept doing that all night, if that's what Azra wanted, and would have done nothing else. But, my wife soon made it clear that she really had meant what she said when she said everything.

No, she didn't come into the room, and tell me what she wanted me to do. She told us both what she wanted in a totally different way, but her message was just as clear. Because, my wife had taken Azra's place for the night by doing what Azra did while we made love. That is, she started masturbating, and her moans told us that she was waiting to hear the same sounds from Azra. When Azra heard my wife, she pulled back from me and her hands went tentatively to the buttons on my pajama shirt. Then she looked at me with pleading eyes, waiting to see if I would push her away again. Not this time though, this time I did nothing to discourage her. Instead, I told her it was ok the best way I knew how, and that was by leaning towards her to press my lips softly against hers.

She abandoned my buttons temporarily to throw her arms around my neck and hungrily return my kiss. Then when that kiss broke, her hands went back to work on trying to get my shirt off. My hands went to work as well, sliding down to stroke the ass that I'd avoided the last time. As I did, I whispered in her ear, asking if she'd rather have a massage right now, or my tongue in her pussy. Her abandonment of my shirt for the second time, and the gentle downward pressure she put on my shoulders, was all the answer I needed. And, in less than a minute, her cries were indeed joining those of my wife.

We all fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning, including my wife. That's because Azra was making up for all the sex she hadn't had since she'd been with us. And my wife was playing with herself the whole night, keeping time with Azra's orgasms. I'd only made love to Azra twice, and had eaten her pussy again between the two. Although the second time we made love, took over an hour and a half itself, with us changing positions multiple times. But that was more than enough for the sun to be coming up when we finished. As for Azra, she was extremely happy when the night was over, which must have pleased my wife because she'd masturbated the whole night with us. The only thing I was concerned about was whether she'd still be pleased about it when we all woke up.

My wife was still pleased, which was a serious relief for me. But both girls later told me they had some regrets about the night, although they'd loved what happened. Azra's regret was that she hadn't had a chance to reward me by having me cum in her mouth. And, she hoped my wife would give her a chance to remedy that situation soon. As for my wife, her regret was that she hadn't been able to see us making love, only to hear us. I, of course, asked if she really meant that, and if she did, why hadn't she come to join us. She said she hadn't wanted to disturb us, and besides that, she was wasn't sure if the reality would have been as good as her fantasy had been. I, on the other hand was still shocked that my wife hadn't gotten mad, and seemed to have enjoyed the fact that I'd fucked Azra.

If you think we waited until the next time Azra started crying, before doing something again, you'd be wrong. We only waited one week, to the day, for the next weekend to roll around. In between time, Azra had masturbated three different nights, and my wife and I were still making love every time she did. The next phase started in the living room while we were all watching a movie on TV, with my wife and I on the couch, and Azra in one of our recliners. During a commercial, Azra softly called my wife's name to get her attention. Then when my wife was looking at her, Azra said she wanted to ask my wife for a favor, and she'd understand if my wife said no. When my wife told her to go ahead and ask, Azra hesitated for a minute before shyly asking if my wife would hate her if she asked to borrow me again for the night. When she said that, I was waiting for the explosion from my wife, but it never came. Instead, my wife said she had wondered how long it would take before that question came up.

At that point I shocked them both by saying I didn't think it was a good idea. They, of course both looked at me like I'd suddenly grown two heads. A beautiful girl was asking my wife if I could make love to her, and I was saying it wasn't a good idea? Had I totally lost my mind, turning down an offer like that? Azra voiced her question first, was I saying that I wasn't interested in making love to her? Before she could start crying, I quickly told her that wasn't the case. I said I just felt that it wouldn't be fair to my wife if I did that. And that's where my wife spoke up, saying that was for her to decide, which was why Azra had asked her, not me. And if she said yes, she knew I'd run to Azra's room as soon as I could, because she knew how badly I wanted to fuck her again.

I told her she was right, that I wanted to make love to Azra, I wasn't going to deny it. And that was my point. If she said yes, I got what I wanted, but what did she get out of it? That's what I'd meant when I said me making love to Azra wouldn't be right. Because all my wife would get out of it was the sounds of our lovemaking, and I knew she wanted more than that, much more. Then I called Azra over to sit on the other side of me on the couch, and asked my wife if she wanted to tell Azra what she wanted. When my wife shook her head no, I said that I wasn't going to do it then. She didn't think it was wrong for Azra to ask to make love to her husband, but she thought it was wrong to ask for what she wanted. She had told me not to torture myself by refusing to make love to Azra like I wanted to. Yet when I stopped torturing myself, she started, by staying in our room and masturbating instead of doing what she really wanted to do. So, if she wanted to keep torturing herself, then I was going to do the same.

When my wife didn't answer, I said it was a long weekend, and we had plenty of time. So, why didn't we just drop the subject for now, and finish watching the movie together? With that, I leaned back on the couch and pulled both girls with me, so that they were each resting their heads on one of my shoulders. Then I chuckled and said that life didn't get any better than this, sitting here with two beautiful sexy girls in my arms. And, because it felt right, I kissed them both on the tops of their heads. My wife must have made a decision then, even though she couldn't put it into words. Because, she reached up with her free hand, and turned my head towards her to kiss me on the lips. And when that kiss broke, she made a movement with her head telling me to do the same to Azra.

She didn't stop there though, because while Azra and I were kissing, my wife took Azra's hand and moved it down to rest on my dick. Then, placing her hand on top of it, she made it clear that she wanted Azra to start rubbing me through my pants. I was moving back and forth between kissing them both, while running my fingers lightly up and down their backs. And my wife was continuing to slide Azra's hand up and down along my cock. She was making it was obvious that she most definitely wanted Azra and I to make love. But when I felt Azra begin working on my zipper, I knew I had to give my wife more than just a chance to watch. So, when I broke my next kiss with my wife, I placed my hand on the back of both their heads, and gently brought their faces closer together.

My wife hesitated at this point, but Azra didn't. She instead continued the movement I had started, and softly kissed my wife's lips. When she did, my wife moaned and opened her mouth to let Azra's tongue dance with hers. Their kiss went on longer than any I'd given them so far, and went it broke, my wife had a shy but satisfied smile on her face. I interrupted them long enough to start sliding Azra's shirt off over her head. Then I asked my wife if she'd like to help me with Azra's pants. Again she hesitated, until I took her hand and placed it on the snap to Azra's jeans. Then as she started to undo them with shaking hands, I whispered something in her ear which made her moan again. I told her that as soon as she got Azra's pants off, I wanted her to lick her pussy for me. Would she do that for me, eat Azra's delicious pussy while Azra sucked my cock?

Then before my wife could protest, I started talking out loud to Azra. I told her that I wanted to make love to her, and that I wanted her to do something for me too. While I was making love to her, I wanted her to make love to my wife at the same time, by eating her pussy, like my wife was going to eat hers now. Would she have a problem doing that for me? Her answer was that if my wife would have let her, she'd have eaten her pussy weeks ago. So, if she let her now, she definitely wanted to do that. But first she wanted to eat me, if I didn't mind, because she'd wanted me to cum in her mouth ever since she got here. I told her I had no problem with that at all, then turned to my wife and asked if she was going to take Azra's pants off, or keep torturing herself all night.

As Azra worked on getting my pants off, my wife nervously pulled Azra's down her long legs. Then she just sat there for a minute trying to build up her courage. I told her to just start by running her hands over Azra's body, and kissing her skin. Then, once she saw how good it felt and tasted, she'd have no problem licking her pussy and asshole. Her head snapped up at the mention of licking Azra's asshole. But I told her we all knew she wanted to, and was going to, so why be shocked at the words? I'd already tasted Azra's asshole and knew how delicious it was, and her pussy was even better. Now it was her turn to taste them both, so she'd see I was right. At that point, my wife skipped the touching and the kissing, because she didn't need them anymore. She just spread Azra's ass cheeks and started licking her from top to bottom. And her moans told me she agreed with me about how delicious they were.

Azra was also moaning as my wife did that, except she was moaning around my cock in her mouth. And not much later, it was my turn to start moaning as I approached my orgasm. Of course, I didn't last anywhere near as long as I wanted to. But between knowing what my wife was doing, and what Azra's lips and tongue were doing to my cock, no one would have lasted long. After I finished cumming in Azra's mouth, and she finished cumming on my wife's tongue, we moved everything to our bed. And, we spent the whole weekend there, making love every way we could think of, only coming out for food and bathroom breaks.

From then until her divorce was final, Azra slept with us in our bed, although we didn't make love every night. Oh, we did make love every weekend, but during the week I'd have to take at least two days off just to get some sleep. And, while neither girl had to masturbate alone after that, they spent plenty of time during the day using my wife's toys on each other. I'm not going to say that Azra never cried after that, divorce is always hell. But, she never cried for long when we were there, because she knew there were two people who really loved her.

I'd like to say that Azra stayed with us forever, but that's not the case. Even though the divorce has been over for years, Azra's still not 100% safe here. That's because her ex husband had put a lot of his real estate in her name to avoid paying taxes. While she sold most of it back to him for less than it was worth, it still cost him a fortune and made her a very rich woman. She took that money and moved to Australia, but not before buying the huge villa we now live in. She wanted to buy it for us, but I wouldn't let her because it is worth way too much. But, I had no problem with her keeping it in her name and just letting us live there rent free. Still, knowing Azra, the house probably belongs to my wife by now anyway.

As for Azra herself, she's happily married to a good Australian man, and we see them twice a year. They spend a month with us in the early summer, and we spend New Years with them, since its their summer. And, Azra made it clear to her husband, before she married him, that we're always welcome in her bed. He has no problem with that, since he gets to make love to my beautiful wife while I'm making love to his. And my wife just loves his Australian accented dirty talk while he's fucking her in the ass. I've never abused my wife, and never will, and I think any man who does should be hung up by his balls. But, as bad as it sounds, I'm actually grateful to Azra's ex husband for being the asshole that he was. Because if he hadn't abused her, we wouldn't be as happy as we are right now. So, wherever you are you low life scumbag, I hope you enjoy knowing my wife and I are making love to your ex wife, because we're sure enjoying doing it.

12