Azraielle Pt. 09: Lessons

Story Info
Azrie learns some self control.
1.1k words
4.67
2.2k
00

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

As Azrie wrapped up the recounting of her evening for Dee, she could sense the feeling building in Dee. Azrie watched Dee run to the locker room with a smirk on her face, and then she hopped through the cab door. Azrie wasn't sure what Dee's night would entail, but she sensed that someone would be thinking about her tonight. That thought elated Azrie.

Azrie walked into her apartment and sat on her couch with a huff. As she sat there, she started to consider what Dee had said earlier. What did she mean that Azrie wasn't safe? What could possibly want to hurt her on Earth? Deciding not to contemplate unknown danger, she remembered Dee saying something about hiding her lust. Azrie decided to make an attempt at concealment.

She reached out and felt the lust surrounding her and filling the volume of her room. And then she was kind of stumped. She could sense the lust was emanating from her, but she'd never thought about manipulating the energy before. At least not manipulating it to hide it. It was very natural last night for her to pump it into Steve to keep him coming. It was a feeling, and she followed it. She was happy with the effect it had had on him. Reigning it in, though, was wholly different.

Azrie decided to relive that moment in her mind to see if she could recreate the sensation. As she ran her thoughts to that moment and considered what she felt, she got a sense of a conduit or a tunnel. Azrie was unsure, but she felt it, or at least part of it, inside her.

That was as good a place to begin as any, she thought, and she started probing internally, searching for something that could be what she was looking for. She didn't have a lot of hope seeing as she'd not noticed this part of herself before, but she looked anyway.

After a few minutes of searching and feeling her body, she found something she wasn't aware of. It was a phantom feeling and could have easily been ignored. The pseudo-feeling was very faint. Azrie began to focus on it, to see if she could will it, to do something. This process was much more difficult, she discovered.

She kept telling it to do something or to respond, but it did nothing. She tried this for longer than she would like to admit. After a while, she stopped and then thought about how she moved her other body parts. She doesn't tell her arm to move, for example. She just moves it, focusing on the action she wants to perform. But, she knew how to move her arm, she'd never done anything with this before, and of course, Azrie couldn't remember when she had learned to use her arms.

Azrie attempted to move it like an arm. She tried exactly as if it were an arm. She thought about reaching out to grab the remote for her tv. When that hadn't worked, she tried to recreate how she would move other body parts and utterly failed.

Getting tired and realizing she was still maintaining her transformations hiding her tail and wings, she released them. The moment she did, she felt a shock run to the part of her body she had been trying to manipulate. It was like an asleep limb coming back to wakefulness. The pins and needle feeling surprised her, but it gave her an idea. Instead of trying to move it, she tried to transform it.

It twitched, and the feeling reshaped inside her. If Azrie was tired before, she was wide awake now. She began to play with this new, ethereal organ in her. It wasn't long before Azrie worked out some basic shapes it could take. Azrie reached out again to feel the lust around her, and then she tried transforming it into a conduit as she had experienced with Steve. Nothing happened. 'Damn it!' She thought.

Azrie had an instinct that she was getting close to something. What she was getting close to, though, was anyone's guess. Ok, one more try. If she didn't get anywhere, she'd sleep on it. This time as she formed the conduit, she pushed on it, as she had with Steve, and felt it expand away from her. Then, she reversed that sensation, effectively pulling on it, and she felt the lust draw into her.

There was a bit of a side effect, though. Pulling the lust into herself made Azrie very horny. She had to focus not to give in and masturbate. She leaked lust anytime she stopped to take a break. Manipulating this part of her body was draining, she discovered. After some time, Azrie couldn't take it any longer. Azrie managed to seal the vessel. She noticed the presence of lust around her was greatly diminished.

The moment she was sure that she was sealed off, she jumped to her feet, ran to her bedroom, and ripped off her clothes. She let them fall where they may and scrambled to her drawer. She pulled out her vibrator and filled her soaking pussy with it.

She let out a breath as she felt the resolution to her aching horniness appear in her future. She pumped the toy into her before realizing that in her haste, she hadn't even turned the toy on. She rectified that oversight immediately and shuddered as the vibrator shook to life.

The rabbit started tickling her clit with a soft buzz as the toy's head vibrated against her G-Spot. She was at the edge of orgasm in seconds. Storing her lust had done something to her. Another couple of pumps, and she was going to cum powerfully.

She felt herself approaching the edge, and her pussy began to tighten and squeeze the toy inside her as she gasped for breath. She couldn't contain her moans and bit her hand to reduce her would-be screams to a mumble. She tightened her thighs, which pulled the rabbit into her clit again, adding just a little more to her already uncontrollable orgasm.

Another moment of pulses, and the final waves of pleasure dissipated into aftershocks. Breathing heavily, Azrie still spasmed out of her control as she removed the toy and turned it off. Not wanting to get out of bed again and knowing she enjoyed her own taste, she sucked the toy clean.

The toy fell from her hand as the taste of her juice thrust her into another orgasm. This orgasm was less intense, but she still pulsed and shook violently, feeling her pussy squeeze against itself, looking for a cock to milk.

After Azrie recovered from round two, she remembered tasting herself the other night had sent her into orgasm. Azrie looked at the clock and saw that it was one in the morning, and she had her first day of classes early tomorrow. 'Well fuck,' she thought, 'I guess I'll be tired tomorrow.' She turned out her light and tried to go to sleep.

Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers