Aztec Treasure Ch. 21-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's him," Coletta said as the phone rang. She answered on one of our scrambled phones. "Hey, baby. I'm here with Chase, Rori, Vic, and Spider. Where are you?"

"Interstate 80, about an hour from the airport in Lincoln." I knew just where that was. "I left two teams in Grand Island to maintain surveillance on Maria, and I just got off the phone with Frank. I think he's interested, but we probably won't hear back from him for a few days." Cheryl walked over and sat in his lap, smacking the water with her palms as she giggled. "What's going on, Spider?"

"You still have one team with the plane, right?"

"Yes, Beta Peter and Beta Louisa from Oxbow Lake."

I knew both of them; Peter ran their security, and Louisa was his match in every way. "Vic told me you plan to dump Maria's old car in Texas, right?"

"Yeah. I was planning to ask one of the Texas chapters to bring a trailer up and haul it to the border after Maria gets done with it."

"Don't do that, sir. Send Peter and Louisa instead."

Everyone looked at me, and the phone was silent. Chase spoke first. "Why?"

"We've been so afraid of the CIA tracking the car down that we haven't realized that we WANT the CIA to track the car down."

Vic looked at me like I was crazy. "What? How is that safe?"

"We wait until Maria is out of town and headed in a different direction and give her a big head start. Louisa can dye her hair black and use makeup to darken her skin; it won't be perfect, but with the right clothes and a hat, she would look a little like Maria. We put trackers on Louisa and the car, then have Beta Peter as a trail car. I can tell them where the traffic cameras are, maybe even get her pulled over once to get her in the system. The bad guys figure out she's heading south, and we use Louisa as the bait to bring them in."

Vic's eyes got wide. "You want to get Louisa kidnapped?"

I shook my head. "I want them to take out Maria's car. As soon as they see who is driving, they'll know they have the wrong person. In the meantime, Peter can take them out, and then we'll have a link back to the CIA and their black ops people."

No one said anything for a minute, and then Frank spoke up. "I'm sure Donovan would LOVE to find some of those CIA assholes after the shootout. Plus, if we capture a CIA team operating domestically, it would give us evidence that the CIA is behind Christian's murder and Julio's disappearance. Without hard evidence, those fuckers will keep denying it."

We talked for a few more minutes before Frank closed it out. "It's a good idea, Spider. I can't force anyone to put his mate out there as bait, so I'll have to ask the two when I get to Lincoln. If they don't want to do it, I'll ask our teams for volunteers, and they can replace the two on surveillance."

"I need to be on with them to run support and monitor for reaction," I said.

"Nothing will happen until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest," Frank said. "People have to sleep, including me. We'll need to rent a chase car and set up everything. Chase, talk to Alpha Michael soon and make sure he's all right with the plan. If not, we can see if his people can replace ours."

The phone call ended, and Chase took the phone back to the office to talk to the Oxbow Alphas.

"Let's get you to bed," Vic said as he picked me up. I waved goodbye and was in bed minutes later.

By lunchtime, it was all set. Maria bought a Toyota minivan when the dealer opened up and was on the road by lunchtime. Our teams trailed behind her as she drove east on Highway 30. It was the back way to Omaha, but we had no idea where she was going. I kept the tracker display on the wall monitor in my office displaying Maria's location plus the two trail vehicles.

My office filled up in the late afternoon as the operation got underway. Frank Grimes was back and sitting on the couch with Colletta, both of them busy on their phones. Vic was sitting next to me, and Brian Steele was working the spare computer at the other end of the desk. We'd picked a simple route for them, leaving Grand Island to the south on Route 281 and following it to the border in McAllen, Texas. Brian and I had compiled a list of numbers to use; we could spoof our cellphone to appear to originate from anywhere along the route so it would end up at the right 911 center. We also had our hacks ready to get into the Department of Transportation computers in Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. I wasn't sure if the CIA would use the same DEA traffic camera database, but I'd identified every camera along the route.

Frank left his scrambled cellphone with Beta Peter, and he called us just before five. "We've eaten and gassed up, and we're ready to go," he told us. "I'm going to leave the line open and muted."

"Sounds good," Vic told him. "We're showing the trackers, and we are ready to go. Any questions?"

"Our Alpha already warned us not to take too many risks," Peter said. "We'll drive casual until we attract attention, then I'll move in. Both of us have tasers and pistols, and we know the mission priority is to capture the CIA team alive."

The next few hours were uneventful. We followed their progress south into Oklahoma, making sure she hit the traffic cameras. I entered the computer system from Hastings, Nebraska, as if I was a police officer. I then simulated a traffic stop, including a check on the Colorado registration. If anyone were monitoring DMV records, it would set off the alarms.

"Bingo," I said as I read the FAA update. I unmuted the phone so Peter could listen in, and he'd link everything to Louisa. "The FAA just approved a short-notice training mission for a drone flight out of Fort Riley in eastern Kansas. It's flying west at five thousand feet to central Kansas, then performing a north-south search pattern before returning to base. It looks like a daylight-only flight."

Frank was first to ask a question. "What do they fly out of Fort Riley, Brian?"

"Hang on." Brian did a quick search. "The Army runs AAI RQ-7 Shadow drones, which have high-quality daylight cameras, forward-looking infrared, and laser designators. If the CIA is using the base, they could have something more advanced."

"Daylight makes sense, as you can't pick up a license plate with FLIR. I bet they are scrambling to get teams to her south, and they'll use the drone to guide them in. Spider, see if you can find any recently-filed charter flights landing ahead of our people in the next few hours."

"I'm on it, sir," I told Frank as I got back to work. We didn't find anything before darkness came, but that didn't prove they hadn't taken the bait.

Peter came off mute. "We're going to stop for dinner up at Smith Center, boss. Louisa saw a sign for Pete's BBQ."

"Copy that, Peter. Leave her car where it's visible from the road, and don't make it obvious you are together in case you have a tail."

"This is some empty-ass territory, Spider. It's no wonder this place is called tornado alley. Flat as a pancake, and there's nothing to slow it down but a picket fence that blew down in the depression era."

"Keep the phone and the guns close." They teased us with their sampler plates, which made the pregnant woman hungry. Vic arranged for the kitchen to deliver dinners to us, as we weren't leaving the room. Thirty minutes later, the sun was setting, and they were back on the road.

Russell, Kansas, was where we got the first hint that something might be in play. "We might have picked up a tail," Peter reported. "Dodge Charger with two white males inside just whipped around and pulled in behind her."

I ran the plates through the DMV database. "Registered to National Car Rental," I said.

"That's our boys," Frank told them. "Stay far enough back that they don't pick you up as a tail. How is Louisa doing?"

"She's driving casual. She says the passenger is on his phone, and both men are in their thirties and look military."

Twenty minutes later, we concluded they were following the car and waiting for something. Who rents a sports car and drives it at the speed limit? Either they were waiting for the right spot or waiting for more units to box her in. Peter was staying almost a mile back as they drove down the deserted road.

"Boss, the Charger just put a red flasher on and siren. They're pulling her over."

"Go dark and watch, Peter. Tell Louisa to keep the gun handy, and don't let them pull her out of the car."

"Roger that. She's stopped now." You could cut the tension with a knife. "Shit, what luck! A sheriff's car just hit its light bar and is turning around to assist on the traffic stop."

"This should be interesting," Frank said. "They aren't cops in a rental car."

"SHIT! The Deputy is down, they hit him in the neck with something, and he dropped like a rock! Louisa took off, and those two are getting back into the Charger to pursue."

"Follow Louisa," I told him. "I'll call in an Officer Down." Everyone else in the room kept watching the trackers on the displayed map while I configured my phone to spoof a number from that area. I called 911. "OFFICER DOWN, officer down, Highway 281 just south of Michael's Road! The deputy was making a traffic stop, and some guy hit him in the neck with something, and he dropped like a rock! He's in the ditch next to his cruiser!"

"Ma'am, are the men still there?"

"No, they took off southbound." I gave them the make, model, and license number. "I'm about a half-mile behind them. Now crossing 220th, and these assholes are flying!"

I listened as she coordinated EMS and other units to intercept, including requesting a helicopter from the State Patrol. I kept them posted using the tracker to show where they were, insisting I was in no danger and I wasn't going to let those men get away with this. I saw the dots change as Louisa left the main road. Peter reported that he could see multiple police vehicles approaching from north and south at high speed. I got back to the 911 operator. "They spotted the responding cars, officer. They've turned east off 281 onto a gravel road just past Northwest 130 Road," I told her. "I'm not taking my baby on a dirt road, but those boys aren't getting away in that."

"Our units have them in view. Thank you for the assist."

I hung up and listened as Peter described the chase through the field, ending with the Charger bottoming out in the pasture. Louisa kept going back to the road, turning towards 281 again once she reached 130. "Louisa says it's like a cop convention," Peter said. "We're going to drive casual and get back on track. Sorry, boss. I didn't expect them to take down a cop."

"This could be better," Frank said. "The locals will charge them with assault on the Deputy, and that's a major felony. If their identifications don't hold up, they'll have more. You guys keep driving, and I'll take care of the rest. Good job, and stay safe."

"Thank you, sir."

Frank got on the phone with the FBI director on his private number. I could hear how pissed he was, but he also could use this to his advantage. "We'll get those two into Federal custody as soon as possible," Director Patterson said. "Nice job, Frank."

"Hugh, we want to tie the CIA to this kidnapping attempt and the death of Christian Porter. Don't say anything about Julio, or he could end up in a shallow grave."

"I'll keep you posted."

Frank got on the line with Peter and updated him. "What's your plan now?"

Peter laughed. "There's still sixteen hours of driving to the border. We're going to drive for a couple more hours and find a hotel for the night."

"Take your time," Frank said. "And keep one person on watch in the hotel; we don't know if there are more teams out there."

We supported them until they stopped for the night, then the party broke up. It had been a hell of a day.

Ch. 24

Spider Monkey's POV

Arrowhead Pack House

After all the excitement of the chase in Kansas, the last two weeks had been boring for me. I was sitting in my office in the late afternoon, looking out at the lake and wondering how much longer the ice could hold on. Another day or two? The sun is high, and the days are much longer now than in the dead of winter. The warm temperatures and winds had melted all the snow except where the plows had piled it.

I heard Vic running up the stairs from the basement tunnels; he'd been training the omegas in defensive fighting tactics all afternoon. I'd watched a little when I took a break an hour ago; they had moved from one-on-one to small groups. I'd watched as Vic and some of the other Betas simulated attacks on the females, teaching them how to fight together until help could arrive. "He is a magnificent wolf," I thought as I walked back home.

I'd had time to plan, and I knew how horny he gets after a workout. I was alone, not that it would stop me after months of living with the Pack. I figured he came home through the tunnels naked, not bothering to dress for the short run underground. I tossed my shirt onto an extra chair and had my shorts at my ankles when he burst into the room.

Sure enough, Vic Junior was in the room before Vic was.

He grinned when I pointed at the couch. "I need you, baby," he said as he sat down.

"I ALWAYS need you, Vic," I said as I walked over. "Warm me up." I swung my right leg over his shoulder as Vic grabbed my ass and pulled me close. I moaned when he took a lick of my sex from bottom to top. I put one hand on the wall to steady myself as he dove into my taco bar. "YES! Right there," I said as he shifted his tongue and plunged it inside. I highly recommend getting oral sex from a werewolf; that tongue does things you can't imagine. I came only twenty seconds in, flooding his face with my juices. Vic just smiled and kept going, not satisfied with just one. My legs gave out with the second one a few minutes later, and I felt myself being lowered onto his lap as my body recovered.

Vic and I knew that he was a big guy, and the athletic, pound-me-into-the-mattress sex wasn't a good idea in the later stages of my pregnancy. His wolf seemed to accept that, and Vic held back more than I wanted him to. He slid down until his ass was at the edge of the seat, and I straddled him with my knees up by his chest. I reached down, guiding his cock head to my soaked entrance, and moaned as I slowly took him in. "Not too deep," he warned.

"I'm in control, and it feels SO good," I said as I got halfway down. "Doc said if it doesn't hurt, it's fine." I kept my hands on my mate's shoulders as Vic's hands supported my thighs to keep me from dropping down. I rose off him until he was almost out, then sank again until I'd taken a little more. It took a few minutes until I was resting on his thighs. I could see my belly button push forward, proof of when he'd reached. I stayed there for a bit, kissing him as he caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples. I squeezed him and rotated my hips, moving ever so slightly as he fought the urge to pound into me.

The sex was slow and tender, and it ended with him flooding me as I came around him. I kissed Vic as he reached for one of the small towels we kept handy for just this purpose. Our sex wasn't limited to the bedroom, and we tended to make a mess. When I came off him, I caught most of it. I shuffled off to the bathroom, and Vic had the shower going by the time I was off the toilet.

He made sure I was clean, kissing my belly as he knelt. I barely came up to his chest, so he did a lot of bending down. "How's my boy?"

"He's making room for himself," I said. "I swear he thinks my bladder is a speed bag, and it's only going to get worse."

"He can't help being big and strong," Vic replied. "I wish it were different, but I think my boy is leaving by the window instead of the door."

No kidding. My OB-GYN already warned me that my hips weren't suitable for the size baby I was likely to have at full term. A C-section was almost a given after 35 weeks or so. I am going to be so fucking huge when it's time to evict him. "Thank you for the loving, Vic. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to do that for you."

"I love you, baby. We can adapt and overcome." He dried me off before we got dressed. We walked outside to the Pack House, enjoying the fifty-degree weather before going back inside again.

The Pack dining hall is heaven for a pregnant woman with cravings because there is a wide variety of food, and if it isn't out, they'll make it for you. I had no idea how much babies meant until I saw how the Pack treats them. Vic had explained how rare it was to have ANY baby in a Pack, given the low fertility rate of werewolf females. Arrowhead had a baby boom going, and believe me, the other Packs noticed. Even Oxbow Lake had multiple pregnancies right now.

Because of the value placed on the next generation, the whole Pack supports a pregnant or nursing mother. It shows in the smallest ways, like how everyone insists that pregnant and nursing females go to the head of the line for meals. Vic is an overprotective male, but he's not alone.

I was tired, so Vic got my food while I sat at the Alpha Table and scratched Rori's ears while Chase hand-fed her chunks of rare steak and potatoes with gravy. It was another example; Rori would have been fine eating off a plate on the floor, but feeding your mate by hand was a mate bond thing. I was perfectly capable of using a knife and fork, but Vic was always offering me something off his plate or bringing me things. The act of providing food showed how committed they were to their mate and offspring. It worked for me, especially when he would snag the blueberry cheesecake.

The meal was excellent, and the Betas and Alpha retired to Rori's office after dessert. These Friday end-of-week meetings ensured we were all up to date on what happened, especially me, since I didn't have a Pack link. We sat down in the conference room, and Chase started the meeting. "How is Maria doing?"

"She stayed in her rental condo all day," Beta Teri said. "Tom and Meghan Nichols are watching her, but other than doing some shopping at Wal-Mart and taking her girl to the park, she hasn't left her house."

"Austin, Minnesota is a good place for her to hide out," I added. "It's a small town a few hours from the nearest big city, there is a large Hispanic population due to the pork processing plant, and the apartments aren't expensive. It also helps that no one minds a month-to-month leash using cash. She knows how to live without leaving a trail, and that's a good thing."

"Any sign the Government knows where she is?"

"No, Alpha. I don't have my FBI backdoor access anymore, but with the Task Force closed down, I'm not worried about our end."

Chase looked over at his father-in-law. "Frank, anything on the CIA connection?"

"Nothing. Our two operatives remain in Federal custody. We've made no progress in identifying them, although we do know their identifications were fraudulent. There's also nothing so far tying them to the Denver shooting. Without a name, they can't make bail and remain in protective custody. Homeland Security is handling the investigation."

When asked, the President and the CIA Director both denied any involvement. I hadn't had any luck penetrating the CIA computers, and the black programs were likely impenetrable. "Any leads, Spider?"

"Not a thing," I said.

"Well, keep trying," Chase replied. "Teri, are we ready for Frank Donovan and Claire Bennington to arrive next week?"

"Yes, Alpha. The room is up to ADA standards, including a roll-in shower and bars in the bathroom and bedroom. Her physical therapist has talked to the doctors in Denver, and all of the equipment needed is in place." One of the Oxbow Lake Omegas worked as a physical therapist at a Duluth hospital, and we were paying her to help Claire here. She had a long road to recovery and wouldn't be placing weight on that leg for another month. Frank was right; our Pack House was the perfect place for her to rehab.