Aztec Treasure Ch. 71-80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still have the skin on my dick, so I'm not done with you yet," he teased. I laughed, thinking back to how sore we both were after my heat.

"Do my hair?" He put some shampoo in his hands and started working it into my hair and scalp. I started purring in pleasure as his fingers caressed my skin; cats LOVE to be scratched and touched, after all. He rinsed it out and put the conditioner in, then started washing my body. I didn't want to get turned on, but he wasn't giving me a choice. His hands were that good, and one of them kept rubbing my kitty and making it all wet. "My turn," I told him.

I got the washcloth ready as he turned away from me. I loved his body, so tall and muscular compared to my small and athletic frame. I did his hair, swearing that I'd get rid of that stupid mullet now that we were married. I finished his back and legs and turned him around. Predictably, he was hard as a rock. I gave him a look, and he just shrugged. "You do that to me constantly," he said. "There is no one else for me."

I scrubbed his chest and arms, leaving kisses behind as I rinsed him off. I made my way down, going to my knees to get his legs and feet. Lance's lance was in my face, and I teased him by kissing and licking it before going back to washing him off. He groaned and begged, but I just kept washing him in between teases. Finally, he'd had enough. He hoisted me up like I weighed nothing. My legs wrapped around his waist, and my hands grabbed his neck. I could feel his hard cock between us as his hands moved to cup my ass. My back hit the shower wall, and I dropped a hand down to guide him to my entrance. He stuffed me full with the first thrust, making me scream in pleasure and pain. "You shouldn't tease a wolf," he said with a grin as he started pounding me.

"Just fucking take me," I said as the first orgasm left me trembling in his arms. He gave me two more before he filled me with his hot seed.

Lance carried me out and dried me off, but he didn't let me clean up all the mess he'd left behind. "The wolves need to know you are MINE," he said with a low growl.

"I think they know after all the screaming," I replied. It wasn't worth fighting about, and my cat liked the idea of having that scent strong on us around all the males. We got dressed in our riding clothes and checked out. I sent a message to Special Agent Black, letting her know we were heading to Tina's Breakfast and Lunch to meet the other riders. We had a dozen other bikers heading out with us, so I wasn't worried about security. I'd made arrangements with Tina last week, leaving her the debit card number and a picture of the wristband our group's riders would be wearing. Anyone showing up with the wristband got added to my bill.

The caravan was leaving Thunder Bay at ten, so we had plenty of time. Some people ate the Continental Breakfast at their hotel and hit the road early for an optional run with Roadkill. They left twenty minutes ago, heading north of town. The hard-core riders were going down the Sleeping Giant Provincial Park peninsula and would meet us where their road connected to 17 at ten-thirty.

I walked outside with Lance when Coral yelled for me from across the parking lot. She waved me over, saying she needed to talk to me. "I'll see you at breakfast," I said. I followed Alpha Coral onto her brother's Newmar Canyon 3927 Toy Hauler, a luxury Class A motorhome bought just in time for this trip. Maritza was waiting for me, but that wasn't the shock.

"Congratulations, Maria," Spider Monkey said. "It was a beautiful wedding."

"Spider? Vic?" It was a good thing the door was closed behind me as I squealed and hugged them both. "I've been so worried about you!"

"We're fine, as you can see," Vic said.

"Are you joining our trip?"

"No," Vic replied. "We're leaving with Alpha Coral and Hope on their private jet this morning. Alpha Keith will finish the ride."

Coral nodded. "I'm too pregnant to ride, and I'm needed back home. Vic and Spidey have already seen the Great Lakes, and we need to stay out of sight."

I looked over at Spider Monkey. "How?"

"The Katahdin Pack brought us up from Maryland and got us across the border. We had Canadian passports and identifications that Coral provided, and they drove one of their RVs from Maine to here. We watched your wedding from the overlook on the Canadian side. It was perfect, but it's the only time we've been out of the RV in a week. We brought the lawyers along for the financial stuff, but all that is behind us, and Sinaloa is no more."

I hugged Spider a little tighter. "Then come home! I miss you!"

"We have to stay out of sight for a few years," Spider said with tears in her eyes. "We've joined the Blue River Pack; they are isolated enough that no one will know we are there. Our baby will be born there, and they have a good doctor."

"What will you do?"

"I don't know. Vic won't let me touch a computer or a phone because it could lead people to us. I guess I'll be a Mom and become a wolf."

At least I know she is safe, and Chase will visit his twin sister. We'll have to come along. "So this is goodbye?"

Vic nodded. "It is. We sold our house back to Arrowhead and told Chase to start looking for another Beta. He's not happy, but he's glad that we'll be with his sister."

"Our car is here," Coral said.

"Time to go," Possum said. "Go back to Lance and head to breakfast, and we'll meet you there."

I gave BDSM one last hug and walked out. There was a black Suburban with tinted windows waiting with the door open. I walked past, heading for the line of Harleys, and heard the door close before it pulled away.

I cried the whole way to breakfast as I told Lance what happened. "They are safe and happy, and that's all that is important," he told me. "What they did for us won't be forgotten."

"I'm just trying to imagine Spider Monkey without a computer," I said with a laugh. "Talk about withdrawals! It's been her whole LIFE!"

"She's got millions of reasons to stay off it now," he replied as we pulled into the parking lot. The place was full of customers, so we had to wait for a table to open up. The nannies agreed to take Maritza and Chase's toddlers Cheryl and Mark to a separate table with their guards.

More bikes were arriving all the time, and I recognized Lana's BMW. She walked in with a tall, handsome man and a smile on her face that matched mine. She was also walking a little gingerly. She'd gotten laid and laid well! When they came in, I waved them over. She introduced me to James Carver, a Beta in the Donner Pack. "I need to wash up before we're seated," I said as I pulled her to the bathroom. I didn't miss the way he looked at her as we walked away. As soon as we got inside, I turned to her. "Damn, girl, he's hot!"

She blushed. "I can't believe that man is eighty-seven years old. He looks like he's thirty and fucks like he's eighteen!" We quickly washed up while we talked. "I couldn't believe it when he came over to talk to me last night. We sat together for hours before I brought him back to my room. I haven't had a night like that since I was in college." I could believe it; FBI life wouldn't be conducive to dating. "He's not intimidated at all by my age or my job." Lana was in her late twenties and had never been married.

"From how he looks at you, he's interested in more than sex," I told her. "Relax and enjoy the time together." If they were mates, he'd never leave her side.

We went back out and got a big table right away. The wolves were all ordering big breakfasts, heavy on the meats. I had a Banana Split Waffle because I'm pregnant, and I can have what I want, right? I did steal Lance's bacon, and he didn't complain. If that's not true love, what is?

I learned a little more about James; he'd been one of the four Betas there for fifty years. He sold his construction company last year when it became too obvious he wasn't aging like other people in the Squaw Valley area. He'd been to Arrowhead looking for a mate a few times and liked it. He was planning to sound out Chase about a Pack transfer if there was a Beta spot available. "And now there is," I sent to Lance.

We finished up and freed the table, and I went over to Chase's RV to work on logistics for later today as the guys went out to ride around and talk motorcycles. At ten, everyone was gassed up and ready for the ride. I was sitting behind Lance in our spot near the back of the Pack as we got ready to leave. Lana had her BMW next to mine, while James had his rental Harley behind me. For some reason, he gave up his prime spot with the Betas to slum around with the unranked.

Huh.

Ch. 76

Maria (Meztli) Skollson's POV
North Shore of Lake Superior, Ontario, Canada

We only made one stop on this leg, at Rainbow Falls Provincial Park, right off the Trans-Canada Highway 17. The park was convenient, with a trail with 182 steps leading down to the falls. I was glad Lance was along to carry Maritza after the kids finished playing, and we had to go back up! The falls didn't have any large vertical drops, but they cascaded down the rocks and were beautiful. When we returned to the parking lot, we grabbed some sandwiches, chips, and drinks from the support van. I knew there wasn't much in the way of food out this way, so we'd brought it in coolers from Thunder Bay.

By one, we were back on the road. We arrived at the beach in Terrace Bay less than an hour later, parking all the vehicles at the far end of the parking lot. The beach would be our headquarters for the night, and I'd arranged optional activities. I paid a boat charter to take groups out on the water, rented kayaks so people could paddle the lake and rivers, and there was a short hiking trail to the 100-ft drop Aguasabon Falls. If you wanted more riding, there was a four-hour ride looping up through Steel River Provincial Park. If you had a camera, you were using it.

Once everyone was briefed and out having fun, I joined the kiddos playing on the beach. We'd set up canopies and a playpen to keep the sun off them as they played and slept. The Moms were watching them and talking. I got a better idea of who Chase and Rori were from this time. I got to spend time with Carson's mate Heather and her twins Kelly and Connie. Ashley was there with her son Shane while her mate Sawyer was out kayaking. Rori stayed on a blanket, her eyes not missing anything as she rested her big pregnant belly.

The beach itself was not as crowded as we expected as it was still early in the season. It wasn't sand, more like gravel, and the water was cold. The sun was warm, though, and it was a beautiful day. Lance and I took a break for the boat tour and hiked to the falls before dinner while the others watched Maritza.

The smoker on the barbecue catering truck I'd hired had been going all afternoon, and everything was ready by seven. Chase had turned the ramp on his toy hauler into an outdoor patio, and we sat around enjoying the late sun and the company. Those that weren't driving were drinking cold beer around the campfires and making s'mores.

Everyone was having a great time, even the ones who weren't riding. Three Tequila told me she didn't know how I did it. All of the Steel Brotherhood rides she'd been on went one of two ways. Either they were family social events or hard riding and drinking. Somehow, I'd found a way to have us all together while still allowing people to have the trip they liked. If you were here to ride, you'd been in the saddle for ten hours today. If not, you spent more time hiking and exploring than you did riding.

The other beach visitors were leaving, so many of us decided to shift in the RVs and explore. Maritza was thrilled to change into her cat. The humans who stayed behind watched, fascinated as wolves and two jaguars started running and playing along the shore. As the only cats, Maritza and I got a lot of attention. We were the only ones who went swimming; wolves will hunt in streams and cool off in the water, but they aren't Labradors. Jaguars are natural swimmers and will even hunt underwater.

Maritza had enough water after ten minutes, so we shook ourselves off and trotted over to the campfire. Ashley dried her off with a towel, and Maritza promptly fell asleep in her lap. She didn't mind a bit; since wolves don't shift until their mid-teens, my baby jaguar was 'off-the-charts cute' and was just fine there.

Thirty or so riders headed to town for their hotel rooms while the rest of us stayed on the beach and watched the stars come out. Some people set up tents, but most of us headed for the heated campers.

You wouldn't believe how many people an RV can sleep when they are puppy piling.

We cooked mass quantities of eggs, bacon, and pancakes over the campfires and the RV kitchens in the morning. On the road by nine, we swung by the hotels in Terrace Bay and topped off the gas tanks. This part of the ride was sparsely populated, with no big restaurants. I also ordered the Prospects to the Wal-Mart to buy all the steaks, burgers, and fixings for dinner they could fit into the coolers.

Today's ride took us around to the east side of the lake. There was no "long" ride option this time as there were no hotels big enough for us before Sault Ste. Marie. We rode three hours along the lake to Wawa.

The town wasn't big enough to feed everyone, so I gave everyone ninety minutes and left the choices open. We ate at the Viking Restaurant; others picked the North of 17 or the Chinese place. It took a while to get everyone served, but we still made it to Old Woman Bay by one in the afternoon. There was no camping at this site, but we paid for parking and drove down to the big beach and set up. The bay was very scenic, with sheer cliffs four hundred feet tall in spots surrounding the beach. Once again, I'd arranged for kayak rentals here for the adventurous, and there was good hiking if you wanted to stretch your legs.

We had all the grills fired up and the steaks ready by five. We had a good time at this stop, but soon enough had to head back out on the road for the hotels. It was a two-hour drive south along the water, with the sun setting over Lake Superior to our right. We had reservations at three hotels to find all the rooms we needed, but we'd all have a place to sleep tonight.

The sun was almost down when it happened. Our group of riders filled the lanes, doing about fifty miles an hour on the winding coast road. Suddenly, I saw lights to our left as an old pickup blew a stop sign and crossed just in front of me. Lance braked hard, swerving left into the oncoming lane before laying our bike down. I landed hard on my left shoulder, and we skidded for a few seconds before hitting the guardrail on the other side.

Lana couldn't react fast enough. She braked hard, but the front of the pickup hit her front wheel, and she went over the handlebars. All I could hear was scraping metal and brakes as the rest of the riders stopped in time.

"LANA!" I heard James screaming for her as he got off his Harley, running around behind the pickup truck to where she lay on the road. Two guys went to check on the driver while the others ran to us.

"Are you all right," Lance asked me.

"Get this fucking thing off my leg," I told him. Others rushed up to do just that.

Everything slowed down as I heard James begging Lana to open her eyes while someone told him not to move her head. Guys lifted the Harley off me and helped me up, but I couldn't put any weight on my left knee or lift my left arm. Lance was trying to walk it off, but I could tell he was hurting too.

I heard someone on the phone with the emergency operator reporting the accident and requesting an ambulance.

Lana still wasn't moving, and James wasn't handling that well. If that idiot killed his mate, I don't know how many wolves it would take to stop him from ripping the driver apart.

Word of the accident had spread to the Alphas, and they took charge. Everyone ahead of the accident scene was to keep going to the hotels; there was nothing they could do for us here. Alpha Chase came back since he was a doctor. Possum grabbed the medical kit out of the RV and ran forward to help. In the meantime, guys wheeled Lance's bike to the right side of the road. They set up flares on the road and started controlling traffic so our people trapped behind the accident could continue to the hotel. Only a half-dozen riders and Chase's RV were still at the scene when the first Ontario Provincial Police officer arrived. The ambulance was right behind him.

Any thought of this being an assassination attempt against me ended when we got a whiff of the driver. The old man was so drunk he could barely stand. After his arrest, he threw up in the back of the police car.

Thank Tezcatlipoca that Lana woke up. She was dizzy and seeing double, but she was awake. Chase supervised as she was strapped to a backboard and moved to a gurney. With potential head and neck injuries, her helmet was still on, and they'd placed a neck brace. They would remove it in the Emergency Room after X-rays checked for a neck fracture.

"You need to go with them and get that knee and shoulder checked out," Chase told me.

"James should go with her."

"They won't take him with you two, and you can't ride with that arm. James can follow on his motorcycle. I'll be with him plus a few others."

Lance wanted to go too, but his Harley was too damaged to ride. Granite, the Fort Lauderdale Chapter President, told him to take his bike, and he'd wait. "I'll be there as soon as I can. Once they finish with the accident investigation, we'll load the bikes into Chase's toy hauler, and we'll head to the hospital."

I thought about just riding in the RV, but Lance would insist I get checked out after he landed on me and rode me into the rail. I put an arm around Chase and Larry's shoulders then they linked arms under my thighs to carry me to the ambulance. They sat me near the back and closed the doors.

The last thing I saw was James' face as he turned to run for his Harley.

Ch. 77

Maria (Meztli) Skollson's POV
Highway 17 North of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada

It wasn't an enjoyable ride to the hospital. The big ambulance had to slow down for the turns, and I couldn't see the scenery we came here to see. The EMT spent most of his time monitoring Lana and keeping her awake, but he did check on me. "You should take off your leathers and outerwear if you can," he told me. "Emergency rooms have a habit of just cutting things off."

It sounded like a good idea. I'd left my helmet behind with Lance, but with the EMT's help, I got my Steel Ladies cut and my motorcycle jacket off. I couldn't move my shoulder around without pain, and a look at the leather showed why. The road had scraped up the leathers as we skidded across the opposite lane. He helped me get my leather chaps off, being careful around my knee. They were toast as well from where my knee, thigh, and hips had landed. My jeans underneath were intact, and there was no blood. He wrapped my knee with a cold pack and gave me a sling for my arm.

I'd saved more of my gear than Lana, although my leathers got so scratched up that I'd probably have to replace them anyway. With her body strapped to the backboard and her helmet taped in place, they couldn't risk moving her just for clothing. The EMT used heavy shears to cut away the sleeve of her BMW motorcycle jacket and shirt to hook up the blood pressure monitor. He took one of her racing gloves off and cut the other because of the broken wrist.

"I don't think it's fixable," I told her. "The front fork collapsed back into the engine housing when you hit the side of the truck. Nice distance on the dismount, though. I heard you cleared thirty feet."