Aztec Treasure Ch. 81: End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was interesting," Lance said. "He's probably not the only one freaked out by Maritza."

"More reason to keep her protected. Some whacko might take a shot at her and claim self-defense." I linked the news to the rest of the Pack as I thought about what it meant. The Internet was forever, and it would show Maritza to be a killer kitty. "I'm glad Maritza isn't old enough to understand what she did."

"Our daughter fought like a fierce little warrior," Lance said.

"She did," I said. "I just wish she hadn't had to." We made love twice more before falling off to sleep.

The next day, we headed back out on our updated schedule. We had a nice ride along the southern shore of Lake Superior, stopping for lunch in Grand Marais, the Michigan one! We made it to the docks a Munising by four in the afternoon, where I had a special treat for everyone. We'd seen some of the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore from the land side, and now we'd see it from the water. I'd chartered two boats, each capable of holding a hundred people.

Maritza loved big boats, so we dressed her and the other young ones in warm clothes with waterproof outer shells. The afternoon sun was still warm, but the breezes off the lake were freezing! We started out on the top deck in the wind, but moved inside after we got out of the harbor. The cruise was a big hit with everyone, and we took a lot of pictures of the sandstone cliffs and formations that make this such a special place. Lover's Leap, a point with a passage underneath, and Indian Head were my favorites. Best of all, it was a social time for the Club while we watched the scenery go by. Many people stopped by to talk to us and to see our fierce little warrior, who if I didn't hold her, was usually in Three Tequila's lap.

We got back to the docks and headed to the hotels to check in. It was a challenge to stay in larger groups, as none of the hotels in town could take us all, and the RV parking area was down by the water. "Stay in groups of twelve," Chase had told everyone. "Maria, your group size is twenty-plus." I just had to laugh at that.

A bunch of the Ladies decided to stay with us in the RV park and get pizza delivered from a place near the docks while Lance headed out with the Brotherhood. Others hit the smaller restaurants, or got take-out food and brought it to the East Channel Brewing Company, which didn't serve their own food. After the kids were asleep, the girls got out the wine, and the party really started. I don't know if I've ever blushed as much in my LIFE! Get a bunch of Steel Ladies together with a case of wine, and you realize just how innocent and sheltered you really are.

The next morning, we were heading north for one of my favorite stops, Copper Harbor. It was a fun ride, and we arrived in the early afternoon. The RVs and some of the group set up at the Fanny Hooe Campground, on a lake a few blocks from the big lake, while others scattered into available hotel rooms. The nice thing about the lake was that it wasn't FREEZING COLD, and Maritza and the kids got to swim and play on the small beach. No restaurant in the small town was big enough, but that didn't matter to the Brotherhood. They sent prospects to buy all the fixings for a steak cookout, and brought out the grills to add to what the campground had.

We ate and talked and played into the night. We'd pretty much taken over the campground, and the owners didn't mind us shifting, so a lot of us did. Maritza and I shifted, and she promptly fell asleep in Three Tequila's lap. I couldn't talk with the Steel Ladies in cat form, so I shifted back soon after. The wolves ran around the woods or played frisbee with their biker friends.

The prospects headed out early the next morning, returning with coffee, mountain dew, and lots of baked goods from Jamsen's Fish Market and Bakery. We spent the day on a series of short, unhurried rides, stopping for pictures or to shop as we made our way back down the long peninsula. We wanted to take our time on this part of the trip, so we stopped for the night at Houghton. The RVs went to the city park, while the others checked in to hotels on either side of the river bridge. Dinner was, of course, at The Den. The owners were thrilled to have us there, even taking pictures of our Pack members for their wall of fame. The overflow ended up at one of the other restaurants on the street, with many ending up at Keweenaw Brewery, within walking distance of the hotel.

We were isolated from the others at the RV park, but we planned for this. We had all the RV's parked together, with guards working shifts to keep us safe. Maritza, Brenda, and I ended up in a puppy pile in the sleeping area above the driver's seats, with the other children snuggled into our fur.

The rest of the trip went the same way; lots of good riding, camaraderie, food, and fun. When our group pulled into Arrowhead on our last day, I felt sad it was over. The rest of the Pack was waiting and welcomed us home.

Lance pulled into Roadkill's driveway and inside the open garage, parking next to my Harley. I left my gear in the garage as we headed to the Pack House for our welcome home dinner. The Brotherhood riders who hadn't left us at Duluth were going to stay the night before heading back home, but Lana and Laura were both here.

What I didn't know until we walked in was that the "closing meal" was actually a wedding reception, complete with cake and a band.

My blush could have lit up the night sky.

Ch. 86

Maria (Meztli) Skollson's POV

Arrowhead Pack House

I don't know how they pulled this off with so many Pack members on the trip, but they did. When we walked into the dining area, the Pack had decorated with flowers and blown-up photos of our waterfall wedding the week earlier. "Congratulations to Lance and Maria," read the banner behind the front table. A four-piece band was playing, the members all from Oxbow Lakes. Along one side of the room, they set up three long buffet tables so people could go down both sides. I started drooling when I saw my favorite meal; smoked prime rib roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and honey-glazed dinner rolls. In addition, a drink table included several kegs of local craft beer.

Chase and Rori were there to greet people as they arrived. On the other side of the entrance was a gift table, already filling with boxes. "How?"

"We don't just talk about motorcycles all the time, Maria," Chase said with a grin. "With the Brotherhood and Ladies here, we've got plenty of people who know how to throw a party. So we split up the planning responsibilities and worked with the people still here."

"But all this food?" Prime rib roasts took a LONG time to cook right.

"Not that complicated to make, but they had to use all the smokers here and at Oxbow Lakes to get them all done." I'd seen the barbecue hardware here, and it was extensive.

I looked around, not knowing what to say. "Thank you," I finally said as I hugged Chase. "And thank you, Rori. I know you're behind this." She licked my face as I hugged her red-furred neck.

"Come on, baby. We should socialize." We went by the drink table, where he got me a glass of cider while getting himself a tall glass of Bent Paddle Ale. The room was rapidly filling up as people dropped their stuff off and came over.

I saw Maritza and the young ones come in from the hallway and nearly choked on my drink. "Lance," I said as I tapped his arm. "Too early?"

He started laughing as he figured out why I was asking. Maritza was wearing a pink T-shirt with a baby jaguar print and "Daddy's Little Anklebiter" on the front. The others had matching T-shirts that said "2021 Arrowhead Loop" with a map of the lake, our stops marked with stars, and a wolf riding a motorcycle in the middle. The logos of the Steel Brotherhood and Steel Ladies were on the back. The kids ran to their parents, and Lance picked up Maritza and held her on his hip. He moved her so she could kiss me. "Those are SO cool," I told Three Tequila as she came up to us.

She was wearing a matching tour shirt already. "The nannies have Maritza's T-shirt, and we just put boxes of T-shirts by the door for everyone," she said. I looked over and started to laugh. Do you know how werewolves aren't shy about their bodies? Biker chicks aren't either. So most people coming in doffed their cuts, stripped off their shirts without regard to bras or bellies and put the tour shirt on right there. "The Brotherhood took care of getting them printed as a thank-you to your Pack for setting this up. This trip went better than I imagined. Club and Pack leadership met and decided we were going to do these rides twice a year from now on."

"Every year? TWICE?" My eyes got big; it had been a LOT of work, and I wouldn't have made it without Possum's help.

"Yes, but we're not doing them all here, silly. We decided it makes more sense to have the Packs rotate as hosts for a run in the summer, and the Brotherhood hosts the runs in the winter. Sawyer volunteered to take it next summer; he knew some fantastic rides around Lake Tahoe and the mountains. It's going to be huge because Tahoe and Reno have plenty of hotel rooms."

That did sound fun. We'd vacationed on Lake Tahoe when I was a kid. "You set up the rotation?"

"Yep. After Sawyer, it goes to Carson, then Coral. You're going to have to do this every fourth year, so don't throw away your notes. Chapters in Fort Lauderdale, Vegas, Orlando, and New Orleans are hosting Spring Break runs over the next four years."

I just rolled my eyes. "You better tell Sawyer to break out the checkbook, then. These runs aren't cheap." I'd been a little shocked at how much money I'd put on the debit card during the trip. Feeding two hundred people cost a ton, and it was hard to find rooms together.

"Chase himself said this trip was a gift from Arrowhead; no one expects a full-ride bikership. Set a date, and we'll be there," Howler told me. "We had a great time, and it's good riding."

Ten minutes later, Chase told us it was time to assemble at the head table to start this off. All of the Alphas and Club Presidents were soon at the head table, with Lance and me in the center. Chase stood up, and the room went silent as he held up his glass for a toast. "Bikers and Old Ladies, Friends, and Family, tonight we celebrate the mating and marriage of Lance and Maria. May they have a long, happy life together and many pups." Lance told me that was the traditional blessing. "Or kittens." That got everyone smiling. "To Lance and Maria Skollson!" Lance and I clinked our glasses together, then those on our sides before taking a sip. "Our guests of honor will open the buffet."

We walked hand-in-hand to the buffet, with the members of the head table following. We moved through quickly and returned, waiting for everyone to get their food before starting. The food was excellent, though dinner was interrupted multiple times by people demanding we kiss. Finally, we had the cake to cut. Like so many things, it wasn't your typical wedding cake. It was a big sheet cake with Lake Superior on it, with Lance on his Harley chasing me around the lake with my wedding veil trailing behind me. We made the first cut, fed each other, then let the professionals take over.

Twenty minutes later, the nannies told me Maritza was falling asleep. I went over to the table with the high chairs; sure enough, she was covered with bits of cake and melted ice cream as she fought to stay awake. "We're taking them to the nursery," Zoe said as she cleaned her face.

"Make sure you rotate so you can have fun tonight," I told her. We were home now, and we all had jobs, but I wanted everyone to relax as well. The nannies and guards had been under a lot of pressure after Maritza's kidnapping.

I picked up my little girl and carried her out, settling her on the bed before returning to the room. The band was starting up, and it was time for the first dance. Lance and I led off, and then for the next song, I danced with Chase while Lance took Possum out. After that, the floor was open.

I was sitting with the Ladies and taking a break when I saw Warrior Monica slow-dancing with FBI Special Agent Cole Brackers. I realized they had been together all night and had eaten together every meal on the way home. Maybe there was more to their relationship than two professionals working together? "Monica? Is he your mate?"

"He is, but I haven't told him yet. He's not ready for that," Monica sent back. "He is leaving for Detroit tomorrow morning, even though it's going to suck going through Chicago in the middle of the day. The Alphas are allowing me to return with him, but I haven't asked him yet if I can go along."

"Congratulations on finding your mate," I sent back to her. "You know, there's a ferry that leaves Milwaukee and another that leaves Manitowoc, heading straight across. It's a nice break from the freeway ride and a lot of fun. You should look into it; the one we took even had little bedrooms you could rent."

"I will," she said. I watched her clinging to the big agent, remembering the faint pull I'd felt to Lance that built up to the bond we had now. I hoped they found a way to work it out, and Cole would take the change. He'd be one big-ass wolf, that was for sure.

I tried to stay up, but I was exhausted. Finally, Lance picked up on it over the bond. "Time to say our goodnights," he told me. "After all, it's our bonus wedding night."

We said goodbye to the leadership first, then the others. It took us twenty minutes to make it out the door, and for some reason, everyone followed. A golf cart with "Just Married" and streamers waited by the door. Lance drove away to cheers, a short ride down to Roadkill's home.

We made love once in the shower and again on the bed before I fell asleep on his chest.

Ch. 87

Epilogue

Maria Skollson's POV

Arrowhead Pack Pool, February 28th, 2022

"I still look fat and pregnant," I complained to Lance as I took off my clothes in the locker room. "Have you seen these stretch marks?"

"You look like you gave birth two weeks ago. No one will make fun of you for that; Pack society is so pup-centric it's a badge of honor. You're still as beautiful as the day we met, Maria." Lance tried to sound patient and supportive all the time, even when he was lying his ass off. You try to feel beautiful when you were barely a hundred pounds on your wedding day, and you put on fifty during pregnancy. I'd driven Lance nuts with my morning sickness, my cravings, my mood swings, and my labor. Fifteen fucking HOURS of back labor I suffered through!

I was so jealous of the ones who had easy labors. Colletta barely got to the clinic before Cassandra came out like she was on the waterslide at the pool. Thirty minutes and it was over! I know she'd had four children before, but that was ridiculous. If Frank got her pregnant again, it would be like the opening of Monty Python's Meaning of Life; she wouldn't even notice until the baby started crying! Unfair.

Rori's labor was almost as long as mine, and she did it in wolf form to deliver Nancy. Since she was a wolf, so was the pup inside her. Werewolf pups have larger heads than wild wolf pups, so they are harder to deliver. However, since Rori is the Blessed One with Luna granting her frequent fertility cycles, I'm sure she'll have it down to a science after three or four more. Heather also delivered in wolf form for her twins Kelly and Connie. Her wolf belly was huge by the end, but at least her babies were smaller at thirty-four weeks gestation.

Ashley's labor matched mine in length before she delivered Shane. At nine pounds six ounces, he was one big boy. I had a new respect for Sawyer's mate now.

Colletta was right about one thing. As soon as I looked into Maya's eyes, I forgot about all the pain and suffering involved in pushing a seven-pound two-ounce baby out of my body. My little girl was a miracle, the first known mating between a werejaguar and a werewolf. Doctor Olson was diligently documenting her development, checking on her weekly since her birth sixteen days ago. So far, everything was progressing normally. Maya was a good eater, taking to breastfeeding quickly and gaining her birth weight back by the end of the first week. I wasn't sleeping much yet. I was hyper-protective of my baby, a result of my jaguar instincts kicking in. Since werejaguars are more solitary than wolves and don't have a mate to protect us, we tend to isolate ourselves and the child after birth. I stayed with Maya in our bedroom, and I'd get nervous if anyone other than Lance, Possum, or Doc Olson came in.

It got better as I became more confident as a mother. By the second week, I'd started to have visitors. The Alpha pair was the first to visit, with Chase and Rori bringing their baby while the toddlers played in the next room. My cat didn't like it at first, but the Pack bond and my mate helped me accept them.

The next day, one of our Beta pairs stopped by. Beta James did transfer to Arrowhead after the Superior run. He bonded with Lana as she healed and rehabilitated her shoulder, and she accepted him as her mate in late July. Her change went well, and she ended up a Beta-strength wolf with a white coat and black socks. The pair purchased Vic and Spider Monkey's home from the Pack and settled into Pack life. Lana became a close friend, and I could tell she was getting baby fever as she held Maya in her arms.

They weren't the only newcomers to the Pack. Monica was gone all summer in Detroit, working her way into Cole Brackers' heart and bed. He was stubborn, divorced, and had just reached retirement age. She was just as determined, never mated, and three times his age. Eventually, the mating bond made it happen, and he retired in September and took the change in October. The pair rented the basement of the Beta house while they planned a build for this year. Cole was a big ol' teddy wolf, and Maritza loved playing with him in both forms.

All the visits were building up to tonight's outing. I'd never worked up the courage to take Maya to Pack meals or the pool until now, despite Lance's encouragement and Maritza's pouting. Having Daddy play with her in the pool was all right, but not as fun as having Mom's cat around. I looked down at Maya in the baby carrier at my feet and took a deep breath.

The door to the pool opened, and Rori came in. "Are you all right?"

"I think so. I need to do this," I told my Alpha.

"Everyone knows how nervous you are, and no one will crowd you. Lance and Maritza are waiting for you in the shallows, and the other Moms are there with their young ones."

"All right." Maya was already in swim diapers, so I held her as I rinsed off in the shower before putting her back in the carrier. Rori held the door open, and I heard the pool noise die off as people waited for us to make our appearance. The Pack members stayed where they were, smiling as they tried to get a better look at my baby.

"MAMA! MAMA SWIM!" Maritza's voice cut through the nervousness, and I walked carefully over to where she was sitting in the shallow water. Cheryl and Mark were next to her, and Chase had Nancy between his legs at the edge. I sat next to Chase, taking Maya out of the carrier and putting her on a foam baby mat between my legs. She'd taken baths before, but this water was colder.

"Momma? Cat?" Maritza loved being in her jaguar form in the water and swam like a fish that way. Unfortunately, wolves don't shift until their teen years, so Maritza was the only child who could play this way until now.

"Go ahead and shift, and we'll watch Maya," Lance said.

He had to watch because Maya would change to match my form. Maya had already shifted a few times in my den, but only recently was she able to hold her oversized head up in kitten form. Maritza had a little more freedom; she could be ordered not to shift, or I could tell her to shift on her own. Only once had she changed without permission, and that was the day of her kidnapping. "Shift, Maritza," I told her as I pulled my cat forward.