B John and Mary

Story Info
We meet John and Mary purely by chance.
4k words
4.01
13.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst the events described happened, the dialogue is not always a clear memory and when writing from my wife's point of view this is as I remember her telling me as she isn't interested in talking about this part of our lives anymore. Names and some places have been changed to ensure privacy of those mentioned.

Although each story is written to stand alone, they are in chronological order and best read in that order.

The sex described in this story does not involve anyone under the age of 18.

~~~~~~~

Now married and still only 19 we continued to meet up with friends at a local pub that ran a disco on a Friday night although our finances (paying mortgage etc) didn't allow us to go every week but, we did manage to go every 2 to 3 weeks.

It was shortly after our first anniversary in summer of 1975 that we first met John and Mary, quite by chance. We were late one evening and found that the group we had expected to meet had already left to go elsewhere and in the days before mobile phones we had no idea where they had gone. We saw 4 people at a table getting up to leave and grabbed a couple of seats just as John and Mary did the same. We awkwardly looked at each other and both confirmed it was just us and we weren't grabbing the table on behalf of others and quickly decided to share the table. Introductions followed and we chatted a bit soon learning that they were a year older and also married with mortgage etc, truth to tell we got on famously and by the end of the evening had swapped addresses discovering that we lived approx half mile from each other, so we agreed to meet up the following week at a pub mid-way between where we lived.

Over the next few months, we became very firm friends, with Carol and Mary particularly getting on very well meeting up to go shopping in town after work etc. John, I discovered played football for a rival team and by mid-season I'd persuaded him to transfer to ours, he was a pretty good midfielder whilst I played centre back. With his help we very nearly secured promotion but just missed out by one point.

As time progressed, we became a foursome sharing meals at each other's houses, normally with a rented film from Blockbuster, and a bottle or two of wine before one of us walked the short journey back home. Other times we'd just meet in the pub for a few drinks before saying goodnight and we still had a monthly 'bop' at the local disco where we first met.

Over the next twelve months, the disco got more and more interesting as when dancing with Mary she would 'accidentally' bump into me front to front and rub me up groin to groin for a few seconds or so. I said something to Carol when we got home one night, and she just grinned and said she'd been doing same to John! Well, she answered 'we did say we'd missed out on other experiences, and I do think John is a bit dishy and I know you like Mary'. 'What are you suggesting then I asked?' 'Nothing as such' she replied, 'but what would you say if it progressed to a bit of snogging and feeling up?' I know we'd talked about this whilst in the afterglow of a good fuck but even so the reality of this happening had me hard as a steel rod and she spotted it saying -- 'I can see your answer!'

That night in bed she pushed me onto my back and positioned her pussy over my cock saying 'what if I was doing this to Johns cock' as she moved her pussy lips back and forth across the top of my cock. As much as I pushed up, so she raised herself before starting to insert my cock in to her pussy saying, 'that feels nice John, what a lovely cock you have John, I'm going to enjoy this John' and this made me even harder especially when she finally sank all the way down moaning out Johns name saying how much she was loving this. I then came very hard as just couldn't hold it any longer.

When we finally came back down Carol asked what if that became for real? I wasn't sure what to say as this seemed to be a bit of a trap in that whatever answer I gave it could backfire on me so I just said, 'how do you know John and Mary would be up for this?' To say I was surprised was an understatement when she said they had already discussed the possibility and Mary was certainly up for it as she fancied me. Wow, there really was no answer to that! This conversation and bed time teasing went on for some months especially after the disco evenings as Mary became bolder and bolder by grabbing my cock through my trousers and I had a good feel of her lovely tits. Occasionally I could see Carol doing same to John so the direction of travel as they say was definitely in a wife swopping direction. There is though, a great deal of difference between heavy petting at a disco and actually fucking your best friends wife even if he's fucking your wife at the same time. It's a line that once crossed is difficult to come back from if not all of us are fully in agreement. There was also the possibility that friends would see what we were doing at a local disco, so discretion was an issue.

One evening at their place and after having enjoyed a meal and some wine (for the ladies) and beer for us we settled down to watch a film we'd rented from Blockbusters. Now their room had the TV in one corner and 2 two seater settees at the opposite corners with a coffee table in the corner itself. John and Mary were in one settee and us in the other sharing the coffee table for our drinks. About half way through the girls said our drinks needed refilling, paused the VHS, and went out in to the kitchen. When they came back, they set the drinks down and before either of us realised Mary and snuggled in to me and Carol was doing same to John. Mary rested her shoulder underneath my arm so that my left arm was draped over her shoulder and down towards her very nice breast but not touching. Carol was same and John and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, smiled, and settled down to watch the rest of the film.

As the film progressed, I noticed Carol pulling Johns hand down onto her breast and encouraging him to play with it - under her t-shirt and probably her bra also. She turned in to him a bit more and her hand started to feel for his cock through his trousers. Mary also noticed and we were soon following suit. By now none of us were watching the film as we both ended up playing tonsil tennis and feeling each other up. John had put his hand under Carols skirt and from the look on her face was definitely fingering her, probably from inside her knickers which is what I was about to do to Mary. This very heavy 'petting' had been going on for some time, the film had finished, and then, they both suddenly stopped. Carol stood up and said, 'time we went home', so we did. I did of course ask why the sudden stop and go so to speak, and she said 'Mary and I did plan the evening and also that we would stop before it went too far, but I really enjoyed feeling Johns fingers inside me and working my clit, he brought me twice. Did you enjoy fingering Mary?'

'Yes' was my reply and although we did a bit more heavy petting over the summer that's as far as it ever went until nearing the end of the summer, we spotted an advert for a disco cruise. Basically, a cross channel trip (Folkestone to Boulogne) with an onboard disco and return which gave an opportunity for some duty frees also; things then got very interesting. We booked to go on board and had a great time on the channel crossing as this time there was no real likelihood of any friends seeing us so the slow dances firstly with my wife and then with Mary were very hands on. The disco started with the usual up beat tempo songs but when the first slow one started, I grabbed Carol and as we danced very close asked what her plans were? She answered that she was 'going to enjoy slow dances with John, put my arms round his neck, snog him, and have a good feel to see how hard I can get him. Then at some point I'm going to take him outside and encourage him to put his hand down my knickers and finger fuck me whilst I put my hands down his pants and stroke his cock for real. That's my plan. What do you think of my plan then?' before I could answer she said 'actually I can already feel your answer!'

There's a certain level of confused thinking when your bride of 2 years tells you that she wants to, no, intends to, play with another man and maybe fuck him if she gets the chance. It's wrong on so many levels but also one massive turn on and was the most erotic thing I could think of her doing and knew deep down that I wanted her to fuck John. Whether I got to do the same with Mary just wasn't an issue for me as I knew I would love her to get it on with John and will actually encourage her to do so, especially if I could watch. The complication of course was that I wasn't sure John would go through with it and Mary certainly wasn't going to stand aside and not get her fill from me.

As we watched the ferry dock in Boulogne I was alongside Carol and asked how her plan was going, 'just grinding so far but on the return, I'm taking him outside'. She felt me up and said, 'that got you hard then!'.

The ferry left port and the disco restarted and as I danced with Mary, I lost sight of them but guessed that they were probably outside and if Carol got her way would be halfway to an orgasm by now. Mary said she needed some fresh air, so we also went outside but didn't see them. As we reached a part that was in shadow, she turned and put her hands around my neck and had her lips on mine shortly followed by our tongues dancing together. Our hands went all over each other, and I put my hand up her dress seeking out her knickers and she opened her legs allowing me to reach inside to feel her pussy lips. Meanwhile she had her hands down the front of my shorts, inside my pants and grabbed my cock. Then she slowly wanked it, and it took a lot of self-control not to cum there and then. If you're unfamiliar with a channel crossing it only takes about 90 minutes and as we could now see the lights to Folkestone harbour, we went back inside for the last dances.

That's when we met up with John and Carol who looked a bit flushed to say the least! She and I did have the last dance before the disco closed and all she said was 'mission accomplished!' so I said, 'did he make you cum?' 'Fuck yes' was the reply, 'he certainly knows how to use his fingers, I wonder if his cock is as good?'. At that point the last record finished, and we met up with them to disembark and find the car for the trip home.

I was the volunteer driver so had been on soft drinks all night whereas the other 3 certainly hadn't! It was a long drive home from Folkestone (over an hour) and the car was silent with the girls whispering and giggling in the back whilst John fell asleep in the front. As we approached home Carol lent forward and said 'all back to ours for a nightcap' so I parked outside just after 1am, and we went indoors. I put the radio on for some background music and poured the nightcaps. As we finished Carol put Johns arm through hers and said to us both, 'see you at breakfast, you're in the spare room'. John didn't look over certain and I wasn't sure if he was happy so I said 'if we do this there's no turning back, we'll have crossed a line that could affect our friendship and marriages unless we're all 100% on board. Any doubts and we stop right now.'

As everybody hesitated, I picked up a pack of cards and dealt out 4 pictures and 4 non-picture cards. Gave a picture and non-picture card to each of us and said 'we now have 2 cards in our hands. If you want to do this then put the picture card face down on the table and the non-picture card back in the pack. If you don't want to do this, put the non-picture card face down on the table and the picture card back into the pack. I'll shuffle the pack and mix the 4 cards up, so we won't know who put down which card, agreed?'

They nodded yes and one by one we put a card face down and the other card in the pack. I shuffled the pack and put it to one side. Then I did a 'find the lady' with the face down cards ensuring that no one would know who put which card down. Finished I then slowly turned each card over one by one -- king of hearts, jack of diamonds, queen of diamonds and finally jack of spades. We all grinned, Carol said 'see you at breakfast but don't forget to lock up first.'

After I locked up Mary and I went upstairs and as we passed the main bedroom we could hear Carol moaning and my guess was that John was eating out her pussy as the sound she makes when I do that is quite distinctive. We went in to the spare room and put our arms round each other, kissing in that slow loving way with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I moved one hand up inside her dress and squeezed her bum cheek whilst the other was at her front massaging her 36D's (as I discovered later). Mary meanwhile had both her hands inside my shorts squeezing my bum cheeks and ensuring she pushed hard up against me.

I unzipped her dress and slid it off her shoulders allowing it to drop to the floor, then I undid her bra freeing up those gorgeous 36D's which I immediately started to suckle on whilst at the same time pushing her panties down until they were below her knees and also dropped to the floor. She was now standing naked in front of me whilst I sucked her tits, finger fucked her pussy and loved hearing her heavy breathing as she then undid my belt. She undid my zip and pushed my shorts down, so they dropped to the floor, I raised my arms to allow my shirt to be taken off and resumed my finger fucking. Next Mary had her hands in my pants and pushed them to the floor freeing up my very hard cock which she handled and slowly wanked. We were still standing up, now totally naked, with our bodies against each other, with one of our hands holding a bum cheek and the other was all over each other's genitals whilst our tongues made out.

Slowly we 'walked' towards the bed and Mary sat on the edge, moved back, held her legs open and just looked at me with lustful eyes. I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her dripping pussy lapping up her juices as she grabbed my head and squirmed underneath me. It wasn't long before she said, 'no more, just fuck me' and with that I crawled onto the bed and put my cock against her pussy lips moving it up and down to tease her even more. Mary grabbed my head and pulled me down to her, so our lips met whilst her hand grabbed my cock and steered it in to her pussy. After a few strokes I was fully embedded, and our pubic bones were energetically grinding against each other. Neither of us lasted long and came hard and long, after which we laid in each other's arms gently kissing. We pulled the covers up and snuggled in to each other for a few minutes or more while we both recovered.

As I started to recover and with her helping 'handiwork' I started to grow hard again and she moved down my chest sensually taking my cock head in to her mouth, oh boy was that good. As she sucked on my cock, I managed to get her to turn slightly so I could reach her pussy and finger her clit, shortly after I started doing that, she turned right round to lay on top of me in a 69. Fuck, that was even better as I was able to get at her clit with my tongue and work her butt hole with my fingers. I've no idea how long we were in this position before we separated and she went on all fours so I could take her doggy fashion, I grabbed her hips and banged her hard and fast exactly as she was asking me to do. She came fast and I wasn't far behind and once again we settled down snuggling each other and fell asleep.

In the morning we were woken up by the sunlight coming through the curtains and immediately stared to make love once again. This though was gentle like 2 lovers rather than the sometimes frenzied sex we'd enjoyed the night before. After we'd both cum once again we thought we'd better get up and dressed and head downstairs to the kitchen for a cuppa and bit of breakie; also, to find our respective spouses.

This was the first time I'd even kissed someone else since marrying Carol let alone spending the night with them and as I thought about Carol my mind once again wondered what she had done with John. After we had said our goodbyes, I turned to Carol and said ' so, what did you get up to last night?'

'Well,' said Carol 'after we went upstairs in to our bedroom, you know the bedroom with the double bed in that we sleep and make love in as husband and wife.' I nodded and immediately my cock started to harden as I pictured the scene. Carol continued 'we grabbed each other as soon as we stepped inside our bedroom and almost ripped each other's clothes off. Once naked he sat me on the edge of our bed, pushed me backwards so I was laying on my back, legs in the air so his mouth could go straight to my pussy. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch and then lent forward to grab his head to make sure he didn't stop.'

'I heard you as we passed the door and guessed what you were doing as you make a very specific sort of noise when I eat you out.' She had a little laugh at this revelation.

'Well after he brought me big time I had to say, 'no more' and he came up on to our bed where I moved down his chest to look at his cock.' 'Is it bigger - I had to ask.' 'Just different' she said. 'Johns is shorter than yours as I could get all of his length in to my mouth without gagging unlike yours, but he was much thicker so had to really open wide to get him in! I sucked him for some time and as I did so he started to turn me a bit to grab my pussy and started to finger me. Before I knew it, we were in a 69 with me on top and Johns tongue and fingers bringing me again! Eventually I couldn't wait any more and told him to fuck me. I rolled off him and he went to the foot of our bed and moved my knees apart as he slowly crawled up my legs using his tongue all the way up to my pussy then on to my stomach then both boobs before reaching my gasping mouth. I stretched a hand down to grab his cock and guided it to my pussy entrance rubbing it up and down before starting to pull the head of his cock into my willing pussy. Until that very moment that pussy, your pussy, had only been touched by your cock and now I had John starting to enter me on our bed in our bedroom.'

With Carol continuing to emphasise OUR BED etc my cock was now so hard I thought it would burst through my shorts! Carol grabbed me and said, 'this is really turning you on isn't it?' I just nodded as she continued her story of last night's events.

'John took over and I opened my legs wide and wrapped them tightly around his back with my hands on his bum cheeks pulling him in to me. God his cock was so fat I didn't think it would fit but as my juices flowed and I got used to his size, and after several ins and outs he slid all the way in so our groins were then slapping against each other. I was now having full blown sex with a man other than you, my husband, in our marriage bed in our bedroom and it blew my mind. We fucked for what seemed to be forever until I felt him getting ready to cum just as I was, and he said I can't hold it any longer I told him to fill me up. He did and he went on for so long I thought he was pissing inside me!

I then came big time. We rolled off each other and just lay in each other's arms whilst we recovered. We dozed a bit then I made the first move by grabbing his cock and lowering my mouth to it, sucking it back hard so I could straddle him and fuck John once again, still in our bed. Seeing as how we'd both cum not that long before this time we took our time and I reversed him so he could play with my butt hole, he did, and then had him take us both to completion doggy style. John grabbed my hips and fucked me like a jack hammer. After that we went to sleep with John spooning me until the morning when we fucked again just before you got up.'

12