Baaad Uncle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What should I do with them? I better wash and dry them and return them to their packaging, don't want my uncle to see what I have been up to. That task completed, I pulled the sheer tiny panties down my legs and stepped out of them. Examining them, I found the crotch section to be completely soaked wet from my juices. They wouldn't dry if I chose to wash them and I couldn't return them to the drawer with this massive wet spot appearing so obvious. I chose to steal them, placing them in my bag, hoping that their absence from the drawer wouldn't be noticed.

But what if the owner of the business calls my uncle on Monday to ask what happened to a sheer pair of panties? I will be so embarrassed.

I removed the garter belt and stockings and put them back in the appropriate drawer. At least they didn't appear soiled. I just managed to re-clothe myself in what I had worn here when I heard knocking at the door... must be my uncle returning. As I headed toward the door, fortunately I noticed the mirror still alongside the camera that faced the chaise lounge. I wheeled it back behind the screen too, hoping I hadn't missed any other evidence of my sexual indulgence.

"Sorry to have been gone so long," he said as I opened the door, "I hope you've been able to amuse yourself to pass the time."

If only he knew, but just as well he wouldn't.

"Now, we've lost too much time Emily, so we better get on with this. I guess you can wear what you have on for these first shots, but then I'll get you to wear one of their bikinis. After that, we'll see how comfortable you're feeling and see where we go from there."

He walked over to each of the video cameras and checked something on the side. I heard him mumble, "Ah, good, looks good," and wondered what he was looking for.

My uncle had me pose in my short shorts and the tee top. He seemed to have some idea of how to have me pose model-like and I got quite a buzz from at last working toward achieving a modelling career... although not the same sort of buzz I got earlier with the sex toys. My pubis and my nipples still tingled from that intense pleasure hit and I am sure that all that activity around my vulva - even in my arse - had relaxed me, relieving all of the sexual tension that may have accumulated since Josh dumped me.

"Ok Emily, now take off your top and your shorts." My uncle said it matter-of-factually like it was just a normal request, but I hesitated. Would it be right to let my uncle see me in my underwear, and what if I eventually plucked up the nerve to show my mom and dad my portfolio and there is me cavorting in bra and panties. They would ask who had taken the pictures and I would have to admit to mom that her brother took them.

"Is this really necessary Uncle Robert?"

"Yes honey, you've got such a great pair of boobs, you have to let potential employers see how well you would fill out a bra for one of their advertisements."

Reluctantly, I raised the tee over my head in this warehouse studio for the second time this afternoon, then I dropped my shorts. Just as well I hadn't chosen to keep the sheer borrowed panties on... I would have had a hard time explaining such an obvious wet spot. I took a few minutes to loosen up for the camera now that I was so scantily clad in front of my uncle. But I must say he was quite professional and, while he did look me up and down as he took the pictures, he didn't seem to do it in a leering way.

When he seemed satisfied that he had enough pictures of me from all angles in my underwear, Uncle Robert suggested that I go pick out a bikini. I went behind the screen and began to remove my bra and panties, nervously turning my head to peep back behind me, checking that he wasn't looking at me through the gaps.

Naked, I went to the bikini drawer, selecting one that I liked and put it on. I came around from behind the screen.

"No, that one's not for you, not with your near perfect figure honey. Something skimpy, show off what you've got."

I paused, wondering why it mattered to wear a briefer one than this. "No Uncle Robert, this will do."

He raised his voice, "No sweetie, this will do doesn't cut it in the world of modelling. I'm telling you I know what these characters want and it's not what you're wearing. Come on, let's find you a more appropriate one to show off your body best."

He hustled me around behind the screen and he bent over to rummage through the bikini drawer, finally coming up with one made from less than half the material of the one I had chosen, handing it to me.

"Uncle Robert, I might as well be naked."

"Nonsense girl, now you put this on and stop whining."

He stood there for a moment and I thought he wasn't going to walk away to give me the privacy I needed to change costumes. We each stared at each other, but when I made no move to remove the bikini he disapproved of, he slowly turned and walked away, calling back, "These will be the last shots for today honey."

Once I had my uncle's choice of bikini on, I checked it out in the mirror. First thought was that I wondered if this style came in my size. The top was just two triangles of material that came nowhere close to covering the abundance of flesh of my 34C's, just barely covering my nipples. As for the bottoms, again a triangle of material in front; just as well I had begun shaving my pubes when I became sexually active with Josh. In back, just a string between my two butt cheeks.

This would be as near to naked I had been in front of my uncle since I skinny-dipped at family pool parties when I was about three. I came from behind the screen, tentative, feeling very awkward - embarrassed at how little this bikini hid my sexual parts. I stood back in front of the white curtain backdrop and waited for my uncle to instruct how I should pose. "For a start honey, you can place your hands on your hips in a positive confident stance instead of having them hang in front of your pussy."

Hesitantly, I placed my hands on my hips. He stared at me for a long moment from above the camera. This time, I could actually consider his gaze to be a lascivious leer. "What?" I asked, angry that he was now making me feel like a sex object.

Without a word, he walked over to the sink in the corner. I heard him running the tap. Then he returned carrying a large jug of water and splashed the contents over my chest. The water was cold... very cold.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I need them to stand up."

"Need what to stand up?"

"Your nipples of course."

I looked down to see my nipples standing out against the sheer material of the bikini top, just like they do - well, not mine, but other women's - in wet tee-shirt contests.

"Is this really necessary Uncle Robert, I want a modelling career. I'm not auditioning to be a stripper or a porn actress."

"Sex sells honey, especially in modelling."

He went back to the sink and filled the jug again. I protested as he returned, "No, not more water."

"Different spot this time sweetie," and as he paused in front of me, his eyes scanning up and down my near naked body, he splashed the contents of the jug against my bare belly and onto the tiny triangle of the bikini that attempted to cover my pussy. "There, that's much better! Shows up your camel toe."

"What's that?" I asked in my then naivety, assuming it was somehow sexual.

"Never mind, now hands on hips, thrust your pussy forward, let's do it."

The camera clicked over and over, as he instructed me to move this way and that. This batch of pictures must have taken around ten minutes. Finally, my uncle said, "Great babe, that's a wrap. We should have some good shots from all of that. You were really good honey, go get changed now. You'll find a towel in the bathroom to dry off."

I went to the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror to check how I looked before applying the towel to dry off. My nipples were still standing firm and erect, but on looking lower, I was shocked to see that my outer labia were outlined prominently through the wet bikini bottoms, made sheer by the water. I guessed that my lower lips had remained puffy after my three orgasms and from having that penis-shaped dildo up inside me for so long.

How embarrassing that my sexual parts would be captured by the camera in that last group of photos. I may have to ask my uncle not to use them in the portfolio that he would be collating.

He told me to place the discarded bikini in a washing basket in the corner of the bathroom and, while doing that, I took the opportunity to slip the sheer panties I had worn - and soiled with my juices earlier - in there with the bikini, hoping my uncle wouldn't look in there before we left.

He didn't, and he drove me back to the bus stop and waited with me until a bus came along to ensure I got home safely.

Chapter Three

Despite having misgivings about some of the last pictures my uncle took showing more of my intimate parts than I wanted, I was excited by how the photo session had gone at the studio in a warehouse and it was difficult to contain that excitement around home. I wanted to tell my parents that I was getting closer to achieving my dream of becoming a model but based on my previous attempts to talk about it, I decided to keep the help I was getting from my uncle to myself.

I didn't know how long it would take for my uncle to get my portfolio finished. Was he attempting to put it together himself or was he using somebody else who might know more than my uncle does about this sort of thing? Therefore, I didn't know if I was expecting too much when by Thursday, I was becoming disappointed to not hear of progress.

It was Friday evening when I got a call... my uncle's voice, "Can you talk honey?"

"Just a minute," I told him as I quickly moved away from the family, going to my room and closing the door. I felt awful to be deceptive around my mom and dad, "Ok Uncle Robert, I can talk now."

"Honey, I've finished putting together your portfolio. In fact, I showed it to a guy who's an agent and controls the spending of some big bucks on modelling talent."

"What, you showed it to someone even before I'd seen it? What if I don't like some of the photos you used?"

"How could you not like the photos babe, you're very good and you look a knockout in all of them... such good shots."

"So what did this agent say?"

"He likes what he's seen, but his biggest client is one of the top lingerie companies, so he wants to see more of you in some real sexy lingerie."

"Really, he said that?"

"He sure did sweetie, we need to get back down to the studio tomorrow afternoon and get some more shots done... of you in some of that lingerie they have there. Can you make it tomorrow?"

"Err... yes, I guess so."

"What is it honey, you don't sound too sure? What's the matter?"

"I... err, I... umm... I don't know, it just seems strange that he'd want to see more. Didn't we do enough different poses for them to see what I look like?"

"Honey, these are not guys willing to have their judgement challenged. They are the big time... if they say they want to see more, we just ask how many do you want?"

"Oh... I guess so." I couldn't put my finger on it, I just felt odd about why an agent would want even more pictures. Hadn't we taken enough in all sorts of poses and in different items of clothing?

"Besides Uncle Robert, I don't know if I want to concentrate on lingerie modelling, I'd like to wear some nice dresses, all sorts of clothing."

"Now you're being picky babe, do you want this career or not? If you don't want my help, I've got other things I can be doing."

"No, no... I'm sorry, you're right. I should be grateful for the opportunity and for all the help you're giving me. So, what do we do next?"

"Well honey, if you can get away tomorrow, we'll go back to my buddy's studio and get some more shots. Bring all of your own sexy lingerie too."

"I don't have that much. Until I have my own income, I have to rely on mom giving me money to buy nice things and she's always insisted on coming with me so she restricts me on buying too many sexy things."

"Ok sweetie, well what say I pick you up at that same bus stop at one tomorrow afternoon then... ok?"

To be continued in Part Two