Babes in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And besides, I think you've got it backwards. You heard them; they've been doing this a long time, like since they were our age. If anything, Dad is cheating on his sister with Mom. And you and I are the result." I grinned. "I'm Mom and Dad's 'Luv Chiiiiiild' from his cheating on Anna."

"Give me a break." But she smiled back.

"No, what worries me more are all the other changes. I mean, this changes, well, EVERYTHING. And I don't know if I want everything to change."

"What do you mean, everything?" asked Amelia, touching my knee.

"They tell us all these rules ," I explained. "Don't do this, don't do that. Do do that. Go to church. Don't get a hardie for your sister." I moved my hands to show the erection I'd been hiding ever since we sat down on the bed. "But then all of a sudden incest is okay. So who knows what the rules are anymore?"

She smiled. "I don't remember anyone in our family saying to go to church. Well, maybe Aunt Mara and the girls." She grimaced. "But incest... I've never really given a thought to it. Everybody says "No no no!" and I say "Okay" and that's it. Now out of the blue we have to think about it."

"Yeah! It's not like I go around all the time perving on you. Okay, I've jerked off thinking about you in your swimsuit, but guys will jerk off to anything. I have girls I like and mess around with, and I know you date a lot.

"But now incest is okay and I have to figure out about how to think about that now. It's the other stuff that changes that I'm not sure about. Not about Dad and Anna, but about you and me."

"What do you mean?" she asked warily, leaning away from me.

"See? Just like that. I mean, we're brother and sister and we can sit here and talk and it doesn't matter. And I don't know if you really like me but we're easy and unguarded and we're comfortable.

"And it doesn't matter that you've got these incredibly pretty legs and at the top of those legs there's just a little bit of silk over you and it doesn't matter.

"But if I was one of your boyfriends from school you'd be all nervous and you'd worry about how you looked and how you talk, and everything would be all fakey.

I lowered my head. "And I don't know if I want to lose that, lose having you for my sister."

Both our heads were ducked now. In a little voice, Amelia said, "You really do like my legs?"

My head swam with emotion and all my resolve went away. "Let me show you," I said, slid away and leaning far over, gently kissed the top of her thigh. It was warm and incredibly smooth and soft and I trailed my lips to her inner thigh and kissed her again.

I heard her gasp above me as I slowly, so slowly kissed my way up the inside of her thigh. When I got to the juncture of thigh and panty, I kissed up the length of the meeting, her mound warm against my cheek.

I was kissing my way back down again until I heard her sigh, "Ty..." Then I stopped teasing her and teasing myself and dove my tongue under the edge of her panties and across her outer lips.

"Oh god, Ty!" she cried and clutched the back of my head. My fingers pulled aside her panties and my whole mouth nuzzled into her vagina. Her pussy was wet and swollen, but not soaked and her taste was delightful. Like the rest of her body, her pussy was neat and trim, with discreet lips peeking from her high, firm mound.

The panties were a fun challenge but I didn't want anything getting in the way of my pleasuring her. I guess she felt the same way because when I reached up to peel off her panties, she swung her knees up and had them off in a second.

My lips burrowed back into her and she moaned, her legs spreading wide. My hands slid underneath and cupped her bottom, holding her tight against my mouth as my tongue drove up and down the length of her vagina and her hips tossed.

Her first orgasm came very quickly, long before I searched out her little clitoris. Her second came as I circled it for the first time, and after that I lost track.

When she was finally done, I ended up at her side, head resting on her hip, enjoying the toss of her belly as she fought for breath. The wonderful smell of sex filled my nose and her taste filled my mouth. Faint little sighs as she came down from her orgasms. Faint little tremors through her body.

"Oh god, Ty," she whispered. "I'd love to take you in, but I'm not ready to do that, not yet. I still need some time to figure all this out."

"Don't worry about it, Sis. I came about the same time you did, into my shorts. All that rubbing against the bed, I guess."

She played with my hair and I laid my arm across her thighs, hugging her hip. "Hey Ami... what we just did? We're going to see other people. Maybe you're going to date a guy who is, you know, selfish, a jerk. When you get home, you can call on me any time, for what we just did. I'll make it right for you."

"'What we just did?'" she teased. "You're so cute. You eat me out like that and you're too shy to say pussy-licking? Cunni-lick? Auntie calls it muff-diving." She ruffled my hair. "I might just take you up on that sometime."

We rested, my eyes tracing the curve of her mound, over and over. "Ami? Why did it mean so much to you when I said you had pretty legs?"

"You're my brother," she giggled. "I knew that you meant it and there wasn't anything you were after. Maybe somebody else might play me, say I was pretty to get into my pants. But when your brother says it you can believe it."

"You're pretty everywhere. Your legs are beautiful. Man, when you're on your bicycle going to the beach it drives me crazy. Your mound..." I curved my hand across the swell of her pubis. "I love this shape, how it feels in my hand. Your pussy..." My fingertip very, very gently trailed up her sensitive lips and her whole body shuddered. "Your lips are so neat it's like a streamlined pussy. And inside, it's so pink and pretty and tastes great and, well, your boyfriends are really lucky.

I rested my hand on her waist. "Your body is perfect. You're slim, but you have this neat little curve of a belly going to turn me on. To turn boys on. Makes me want to rest my head on it. Rest my head on it and kiss my way down."

I ran my hand across her soft, firm tummy. "Your breasts, well, I still haven't seen your breasts. But from seeing you in your bikini I know they'll curve into my palm just like your pussy."

She giggled, sat up and skinned out of her nightshirt. Her breasts jiggled just a little as she lay back, completely bare to my eyes. She was as perfect as I had imagined, with pale pink areoles a little darker than her outer lips. Her body just glowed in the bedside light.

"God you're beautiful." I shook my head in wonder. "My turn." I pulled off my T-shirt and stepped out of my shorts and waited, letting her eyes explore me. Then I lay back down at her side. My erection was back in full force.

"Oh Ty," Her hand wrapped around my hard-on and it was my turn to shudder. She ran her hand up and down and I moaned into her ear. "Okay..." she whispered. "I changed my mind. I'm ready. Come fuck me. Come fuck me, little brother."

I didn't hesitate. She'd had a mouthful of orgasms and I'd had my quickie; we were primed and ready for fucking. I didn't hesitate until I was between her legs and the head of my penis was nestled into the warm inner lips of her vagina. Then I stopped, uncertain.

"Amelia, I feel like I should... shouldn't I kiss you first?"

"Oh fuck!" She broke up laughing. "Your dick is in me and you've eaten me so good and we haven't even kissed yet!" She craned up and I leaned down, and as our tongues tangled I shoved in her, hard.

"Uhh!" she groaned, which was just the reaction I was going for. I still wasn't even halfway in her, her young pussy was so tight. I pushed again, sinking in another couple of inches and winning another moan from her. One more push and a wiggle of my hips and our groins were rubbing against each other.

Exploring Ami's pussy with my tongue had taught me just how snug she was, and I was glad I was a normal-size guy. If I'd been porn-star material it would have been uncomfortable for both of us.

Now that I was fully embedded in her, I raised up on my arms to look down at... no, to savor her. Delightful, delightful. The beautiful skin of her face had grown mottled with passion, her sex flush beginning its spread across her neck and chest. The pink of her nipples called to me, standing out against the untanned paleness of her perfect little breasts. I promised those nipples my attention, very soon. Her trim tummy rose and fell as she panted for breath, her navel dancing on the waves. Ami's legs were pulled up high and flat, opening herself to me.

I began thrusting. Da-duh. Da-duh. Da-duh-da-duh-da-duh. I timed my thrusts to an imaginary music, aiming the head of my penis for a different place each time. Amelia began singing along with my imaginary music, a low contralto "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Her head was thrown back now and I lowered myself, biting her neck just below her ear. The song she was singing rose a note and I bent further, nipping the side of her breast.

Settling myself on my elbows, my body pinned her to the bed as I breathed in her ear, "Okay, here we go m'darling." I began beating a short, staccato rhythm into her and her voice rose to a soprano song of Ohs and Ahs.

I took my mind off my rising arousal by photographing her in my mind: the sharp curve of her chin next to mine; the delicate sculpture of her ear lobe; the powerful muscles of her shoulder, tense with arousal; the red flush of her neck with a deeper red where I had bitten her. I was about to bite her again but stopped myself and attacked her ear instead.

Her fingers dug into my back as her first orgasm burst upon her. It would have been so delicious to drive hard and empty myself into her, but no. I held myself motionless deep in her, enjoying her sighs in my ear and the pulsing in her vagina.

When I felt Amelia's hips beginning to rock underneath me, I kissed her, wrapped one arm around her waist and with a happy, "Over we go!" I rolled her on top of me. Considering my sister and I had never practiced this maneuver, it went pretty well.

I popped out of her, but that was part of my evil plan anyway. This put her lovely little cupcake breasts right at my mouth level where I wanted them. One hand teased Ami's pretty pussy from behind while I made love to her breasts with every part of my face, including my chin and nose. I used to think I was a fan of long, pointy nipples. Now I realized I was a fan of Amelia's nipples, whatever they looked like.

Her pussy left a happy wet trail on my stomach as she wiggled and moaned. Finally, after she'd had another small orgasm, I relented and let her slide back to impale herself on the head of my dick. We both groaned together as she worked herself onto me.

She rocked back and forth on me, our mounds rubbing with each stroke. "I'd like to try that position," she sighed. "The one where the woman stands over you and lowers herself down. But I've never done it before and I'm too horny to experiment. I don't want to mess it up."

"I think the more of your body touching me, the better," I told her. "This works just fine for me." Amelia collapsed her arms and pressed against me from the cheeks of our faces to the toes of our feet. I was in heaven and hard as a stick.

One hand was on her bottom and the other around her back, holding her tight against me. Even as we kissed, her hips began to undulate, rising up and down on my cock. I loved the feel of her lean body in my arms, but suspected she wasn't getting the stimulation she needed. I let her go and brought my hands around to rub my thumbs across her pebbly nipples.

Freed, she rose up and began to rock, her hands on my chest, grinding hard on the skin just above my dick. Rock rock rock, grind grind grind. There wasn't any beat for me now, I was just following her lead.

She began to pant with exertion and arousal, and her pussy muscles were bringing me close to the edge. I held her hips and helped her rock, until she threw back her head and began a keening cry. "Oh god! Oh god! Ohgodohgodohgod!"

Her pussy clenched even tighter in orgasm and that was enough for me. I grabbed her hips and began slamming up into her. With a guttural moan I emptied deep into her pussy.

As her orgasm waned, she stayed upright atop me, savoring the feel of my penis inside her. Then, with a sigh, she collapsed onto my chest. We lay with me still embedded in her, still hard, her beautiful legs splayed wide across me. Her nose was squashed against my ear as she muttered nasally," Oh... my... goodness."

"You think so?" I kidded her. "I kinda had fun myself...oh god, I can feel our juices dripping out of you onto my balls!"

Eweeew!" Amelia squealed. She rolled off of me, flopping at my side but immediately taking my hand. "A little easier to clench myself shut when your plug's not there holding me open."

"Want me to find a towel for us?" I asked. "Damn. I wish I knew a better way to ask that, a way to make it sound all smooth and sexy."

"Towel is all ready on the shelf behind your head. Sometimes girls need them too. And I think people have been trying since forever and still haven't found a way to ask that all smooth and sexy."

We lay, bathed in sexual afterglow, the breeze from the window cooling us. "I guess I should get back to my room," I said finally.

"Stay right here," Ami said, laying her hand on my soft penis. " The first person to wake the other in the middle of the night, wins."

"Someone might wonder. Someone is going to wander by and ask why my door is open and yours is closed?"

"Let then ask," she smiled. "I know just what I'll say to them." She smiled. "I'll tell them, 'Just following your lead, Auntie Anna. Just following your lead.'"

12