Bablee Ch. 04

Story Info
Taken to her boyfriend's home.
7.6k words
4.63
25.2k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taken to her boyfriend's home

Two months went by very quickly and an eighteen-year-old Bablee, was enjoying the high life in Los Angeles. She'd decided to call herself Daliya, then found most of her new friends couldn't pronounce it, so shortened it to Daly. Although too young, she dressed well in an older style, which gave her access to certain night clubs.

Daly received an allowance from the corporation, as well as college fees. It was highly amusing to find her aunt, also named Bablee, had been mistaken for her, and placed in a boarding school. This gave her the opportunity to blackmail the woman in human resources who made the mistake, so now she receive her aunt's allowance as well.

There wasn't much chance of running out of money, as on top of the generous allowances, she had access to her uncle's bank accounts. His pay was still going into the bank while he was in hospital. The corporation was keen to keep the family happy, so as not to involve lawyers in an accident claim. Giving Bablee and his niece an allowance, and paying their school fees, was a small price to pay.

Even though Daly had plenty of cash, she made sure the guys bought the drinks. It was fun teasing them, and sometimes, if she really liked the guy, she joined in playing sexual games. Here in America it seemed morals could be abandoned to get what was wanted. Just so long as a false facade was kept intact.

***

Auntie Bablee had abandoned hope of escaping the boarding school, and sensibly settled into the student routine. She had no proof, she was twenty-six and a married woman, so until it could be proven, she felt unable to accuse them of making a mistake. Growing up in a village in Pakistan, meant she wasn't well equipped to complain to these big western people. How could she possibly point out they had made such a bad mistake.

As a short, slim, Pakistani woman, she looked small and young compared to the western girls. With her big brown eyes she looked so young and innocent. The matron thought she was much younger than eighteen, and issued her with a youngsters uniform. It was the only one small enough to fit her. Fortunately, she gained the protection of Sue, and so the other girls dare not pick on her and just sniggered when Sue wasn't looking. Dressed in a freshman's school uniform, and with her hair in pigtails, she looked like a little schoolgirl. She was lucky to be in twelfth grade, and not assigned to a younger age group.

It wasn't just because she had no choice that she settled into being a well behaved schoolgirl, there was another reason. It was because she was enjoying the company of a boy. Adrian was only eighteen, and she was older than him, but that didn't seem to matter. It was bad for a Pakistani woman to even hold hands with a man, whatever his age. As a married woman it was very bad to have an innocent assignation with a male.

At home it would have meant serious trouble. Even if she hadn't been married, such bad behaviour would have gotten her a beating, or worse. Their relationship had gone way beyond holding hands. They had sex!

Looking around for something or someone to blame, she decided it was Americans, America, and the school. The other girls and her boyfriend encouraged her, as though it were normal to have casual sex. Being in a strange country, with unfamiliar rules, changed her perspective. It was important to blend in, and that is what she thought was happening. Instead, the girls were fooling her, pushing her into something they dare not do themselves.

Still, she couldn't complain, for it was all new and wonderful.

Unexpectedly thrust into this strange school, with its western rules of conduct, she had been very vulnerable. When she was in Adrian's arms, she felt safe and comforted. The other girls encouraged her, and warned her to keep him happy or she would lose him. Trying her hardest to keep his interest, the inevitable happened, they made love, and she fell in love.

Falling in love with a schoolboy was stupid, but it happened. To stay in school, and not be thrown out, it meant trying her hardest to fit in, and be a good, well behaved schoolgirl. Being found out would be humiliating, and upset the love of her life. If it got back to the corporation, and then to her husband, it would be a calamity.

A few weeks ago a mysterious woman of authority visited Bablee at school, and told her to think of herself as one of the schoolgirls, and to forget she was a married woman. It was easy to do so in such a rarefied atmosphere of that old school. It was a strange thing, to be told to misbehave, but the woman was authoritative, and purposeful in her manor.

It was also what Bablee wanted to do. It meant she could push aside the guilt of being a married woman, while being with Adrian. Settling into the school routine allowed her to meet with Adrian as often as possible. Being in love with him was the best thing to ever happen to her, so it became vital to pretend to be a schoolgirl. At last she felt free to express herself, while receiving honest and open emotions from a young handsome man. At home, emotions had to be controlled and suppressed.

Was it just a schoolgirl crush, or was he the one true love in her life? Whether it was a schoolgirl crush, or much more than that, it couldn't last. Sooner or later this mistake would come crashing down around her. Behaving like a responsible married woman, was looked forward to. Until then, she was going to make the most of it.

***

'You're doing well in class, Bablee. I was wondering if you still needed Adrian's help. It isn't usual for a boy to mentor a girl,' Miss Andrews said.

'He's been very helpful Miss Andrews. When people talk fast I miss what is said. He's still helping me with American idioms, differences in the cultures, and school rules,' Bablee carefully said.

Adrian had settled down and his grades had improved, so the teacher agreed, thinking it was doing them both some good. If they were getting too close, she wouldn't do anything unless they were blatant about it. It wouldn't be the first time teenagers thought they were in love in school.

Bablee met up with her lover in the usual place. There was an old abandoned summer house in the grounds, which gave them a chance of some privacy. All the girls kept away, as they thought the tryst was ever so romantic. In return, they wanted an in depth recounting of their time together.

The boys kept away because Adrian was well liked. They also hoped that someday it might be their turn to have sex with one of the girls. So far, some of them had a quick feel and a tumble in the grass with the girls. They hoped the girls might loosen up, and be encouraged by Adrian and Bablee, who were lucky to have it all.

***

'Like, Adrian, well, you know, I was feeling so serious about you this morning, like, when I woke up, dreaming of you. Like, my heart was, really full, seriously, overflowing, yea!' Bablee enthused.

'Yea, me too. I only have to hear your name, and my heart skips a beat,' Adrian told her.

They'd been staring into each other's eyes, while eating their lunch. They went back to kissing, and cuddling, holding each other tight, not wanting to let go. The girls in her dorm were giving her ideas, so as not to lose his interest. They were telling her to introduce new things into their lovemaking. Some of the ideas were nice, but not all.

Letting him bugger her wasn't so nice, as it hurt, and gave her no pleasure at all. She was willing to put up with it, if it kept him happy, but he never pressed her to do it again. When he spurted his cum into her vagina, she felt he was making her his, that she belonged to him. It was a wonderful feeling.

Sex nourished the feelings of love, and had never been so good. So this is what friends had been talking about at home! It must have been her ignorance when she didn't understand them. She had waited for her husband to educate and enlighten her, as she thought it should be that way. What would he have said, if she started to experiment, and had an explosive orgasm?

No! That would never have worked, he was an old fashioned man, and would have beaten her for being a bad wife. Adrian wouldn't beat her, he was encouraging her. They were all encouraging her to be a naughty slut. The girls in the dormitory liked the idea of her being a slut, and she was learning to enjoy it, while trying to find out what it meant.

***

The spring break came around quickly, and Bablee wondered where she was to go. Adrian would be missed so badly. With a great need to see him, and for him to hold her, she ran to their secret meeting place. It wasn't much of a secret, as all the girls in the dormitory knew she met him there.

'Adrian, hold me please!' she asked, sounding needy.

'What's wrong?' he asked.

'We part on Friday, and, like, I don't know what I am to do without you,' she cried.

'No need to cry little one. You can come home with me, if no one minds. Who would stop you coming with me?' he asked.

'My guardian might. I'll get the school to phone her. I don't even know who she is. Some mysterious Pakistani woman. I was too scared to even look at her, but the accent was a giveaway,' she said.

'I'll take you to admin, and get them to phone. I really hope you can come home with me,' he said.

'Like, you know, that would be seriously nice,' Bablee cooed.

'We'll have a great time, you'll see,' he promised.

Bablee's niece didn't want to be bothered with her auntie, for she was having a good time in the city. Controlling the woman by keeping her in school, and letting her play with her schoolboy, was amusing. Giving permission for the woman to go home with her boyfriend, gave Daly a great sense of power.

As soon as she settled some business, she would bring the woman to the apartment and see what her aunt was made of. As far as she could remember the woman was a complete nothing. A typical submissive, Pakistani, married woman.

***

It was a wonderful home he lived in. His parents were out when they arrived, and he took her to one of a few spare bedrooms.

'This way,' he said.

Before she could properly examine the little bathroom luxuries, he whisked her away.

'This is my apartment,' he told her. 'We won't be disturbed here,' he seriously spoke.

He had a part of the house, as an apartment, with a kitchen-lounge, and a bedroom, with on-suite bathroom. The consequences of this had hardly sunk in, when he dragged her into his bedroom. Before she knew what was happening, they were tumbling around on a king sized bed, pulling each other's clothes off.

He tickled her into submission, until she panted from the exercise and from passion. He held her down, spreading her limbs wide, with his knees between her thighs.

'We are going to initiate this bed, making love forever and ever,' he told her.

'Adrian we can't, not in your parents home!' she whispered, not sounding serious at all.

'It's okay, they're cool,' he reassured her.

He wasn't so sure, but had to take her in his bed, hoping it would continue. He was sure once she'd submitted the first time, each time afterwards would be easier. He leaned close, kissing and sucking her lips into his mouth. She loved being dominated, and he intended to do just that, for the whole week.

He moved down to her nipples with kisses. He sucked an already hard nipple into his mouth, and sucked powerfully. He bit the stiff little member. Bablee burbled garbled noises at him, that sounded like she wanted more. Even if she didn't he was going to give it all.

'I'm going to fuck you Bablee,' he said, with a tight throat constricting his voice.

'Fuck me, Adrian, fuck me hard!' she whined.

He entered her, driving deep with strong determination. She squirmed under him, as much as she could while his body almost crushed her. He was holding her helpless, telling her, she was his to do with as he pleased. The idea of being used by this young energetic boy was exciting. She felt wanted and desired. With him it was always this way, with feelings of love and desire overwhelming her.

He pumped away at her small body, dominating her with his size, weight, and strength. He was a big handsome young guy, that all the girls wanted, but she had him. He had her, and was taking her to heaven.

He didn't know anything of her home, and its restrictive rules. He was restricting her now, forcing her to accept his cock. She wanted it and he didn't have to force her, but it was better this way. Unable to move, she didn't have to think if it was right or not, as she had no choice but accept whatever he wanted her to do.

'Oh! God! Oh! Yes!' she huffed and puffed.

Bablee was about to orgasm, heaved up with her hips, and wrapped her legs around him. It felt as though she was caught on the edge of a chasm, about to fall. Then it hit her, a deep orgasm struck her hard, wiping out all thoughts, leaving just the emotion of love. Her heels dug into his cheeks.

He pumped his load into her, moving slowly inside her sheath, which had tightened around him as though not wanting to let go. With a sucking sound their sweaty bodies heaved apart, and he spooned her. For her it felt overwhelming, as he wrapped her entire body in his.

Bablee almost cried from emotions of caring empathy, love, and desire. He was the only one who understood her needs, and her very soul. Was this what was meant by a soul mate? She wanted to wrap her arms around him and smother him with kisses, to show her love. He had her locked in his arms, and legs, leaving her feeling small and fragile, something owned by him, and so very cherished.

Whatever her wonderful lover wanted from her, she would gladly give.

***

Meeting his parents was difficult. They didn't seem to notice how old she was, but she couldn't relax. She felt small and insignificant in their presence. These big Americans were overwhelming with their loud talk and emotional teasing.

It was so very different from home, as there didn't seem to be rules, or at least her family rules were openly flouted. They seemed disinterested in things that were so important in her society. If she was a girl brought home by a boy, his parents would be questioning her non-stop. Not that she would have gone to a boys house without her parents.

Damn! He'd brought her to his home, and had taken her to his bed! How outrageous was that! It was even more shocking because she was a married woman of twenty-six! The boy was only eighteen, but fortunately his parents didn't seem to notice her age.

'No thanks mom, I've got a pizza in the fridge. We'll go to my apartment and eat,' Adrian said.

'Bablee, can I have a word?' Mrs Andrews asked.

'Yes, ma'am, of course,' Bablee humbly replied.

She was still in her school uniform, so maybe this fooled his parents. The woman was obviously going to quiz her, being protective of her son.

'You look so young, about fourteen. When are you eighteen?' Mrs Andrews asked.

'I am eighteen, ma'am,' Bablee answered. 'Honestly, Mrs Andrews. They didn't have a seniors uniform small enough for me,' she added, when the woman scowled at her.

'Are you on the pill?' the woman seriously asked.

Bablee hesitated over such a personal question. The mysterious woman who visited her, told the school to put her on the pill, so she hadn't a choice in the matter. At least it gave her protection when with her lover.

'Yes, ma'am,' she quietly answered, feeling highly embarrassed.

'Be a good girl with my son, and do as he says. Boys that age can be very demanding, but I'm sure you can cope. Remember, he's in charge in his apartment, so you must do as he says. Good girl, you can run along now,' Mrs Andrews said.

Bablee hesitated outside the kitchen door, wondering where her lover's apartment was. The house was so big she was lost. Why was everyone giving her permission to do what she wanted? His mother had told her to sleep with her son! This was extraordinary, and totally unexpected. Nothing like this could happen back home.

Hearing her name mentioned, she crept closer to the door.

'She looks too young, have you checked up on her?' Mr Andrews asked.

'I phoned the school and they confirmed she's eighteen. A corporation pays her fees, so she's a charity case,' Mrs Andrews said.

'I still can't see why you will allow this,' he said.

'As long as she's on the pill, it can't do any harm. He can use the poor little thing, and not get into trouble. If he brought home a nice girl from our social group, we'd have to keep them apart. We wouldn't want wealthy parents complaining. But he can do what he likes with a poor girl with her humble background. Anyway, she looks grateful to be with a wealthy, handsome boy,' Mrs Andrews told her husband.

'So you're letting our son screw a poor kid, save causing trouble with our peers. Very generous of you. I guess it will calm him down if he's having sex with the girl. I could never bring home a fuck toy!' he laughed.

'Oh! Really? What about the maid we had last year? She was very accommodating, for me too,' Mrs Andrews slyly spoke.

'What? You too? Damn! I didn't know that. You women keep things to yourselves so well. So why did you get rid of her?' he asked.

'She was getting too demanding. Before she got out of hand I had to fire her. So, do you agree with me, or not?' Mrs Andrews asked.

'I hope he doesn't catch anything from the little slut. I just hope he doesn't develop kinky habits with a willing slut, that a wife won't submit to,' he meaningfully looked at his wife. 'She looks too young, are you sure she's old enough?' Mr Andrews asked.

'You go and play golf, and leave it to me. You men are useless,' she admonished him. 'He needs a sex toy to learn how to please a future wife,' she heavily told her husband.

'Let him get sex out of his system with that thing, rather than messing around with a nice girl. How very civilised!' Mr Andrews sarcastically said.

'Perhaps you could teach her a few techniques to pass on to the boy, instead of playing golf!' Mrs Andrews teased.

'It's only nine holes, so I'll be back early. I could teach you something when I get back,' he promised.

She sat very still with a picture of the pretty maid in her mind. She pressed her thighs together, remembering how she licked keenly between her thighs. She was a good girl with a lot of ability. It was pity she had to go.

Bablee was aghast at what she heard. The words left her feeling small and pitiable. It was true that she was poor, and never expected to be in America, as it seemed way beyond her ability. Were these people any better than hers? They acted so high and mighty, yet they had no morals, or pride.

Bablee stumbled blindly along a corridor, and was startled when grabbed.

'What did my mother say to you? You look so pale!' Adrian asked, looking concerned.

He led her to his rooms, and she meekly followed.

'Do you love me, Adrian? I'm not here just to be your fuck toy am I?' Bablee asked, with her bottom lip quivering.

'Of course I do. You are my fuck toy, of course you are,' he cajoled her, but she didn't smile.

'Did she say that to you?' he fiercely asked.

'No, she asked if I was on the pill. You never did!' she scolded him.

'Well, you are a fuck toy. Of course you are. A wonderful fuck toy, just right for me to play with, whenever I want. I've never known anyone like you. You're wonderful, and I do love you,' he sincerely told her.

Bablee couldn't get out of her head that she was nothing but a boy's sex toy. The parents had recognised it, but she had been too caught up with him, overwhelmed by such profound emotions and excitement. She felt that standing back to look at what they were doing, she would see the stark reality, and be shocked.

How had she got into this terrible situation? At home it could never have happened. Her moral compass had been damaged, and she just hoped it was repairable. There was no way she could go home to her husband like this.