Bablee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you want me to spank you for being so naughty, Doll,' Adrian cheekily asked.

'I'm not a doll, or a little girl to be spanked,' she asserted.

'You look like a little girl, and you are being a naughty tease,' Adrian told her, and made a grab for a wrist.

She narrowly escaped, and giggled nervously.

'She's built like a little girl, or a sex doll. Maybe we should call her Barbie,' Jimmy told his brother.

'No! She's not a big breasted blond, so Barbie is no good. Doll will be good enough,' Adrian declared.

Covering her naked sex with the outfit, she was conscious of them waiting for her to pull it on. It would mean uncovering her sex, and she suddenly felt self-conscious. Quickly pulling it up her legs, she smoothed the swimsuit into place, over her sex and her bottom.

'Nice pussy! Glad to see you keep it shaved,' Jimmy said.

'That was my idea. I like a shaved snatch,' Adrian told his brother.

'It's much better when sucking her cunt, you don't get pubes in your teeth,' Jimmy commented.

She had become shameless with them, and no longer cared if she was naked or not. It was their parents she was worried about.

'It's too small!' Bablee complained.

'Pull it up tight,' Jimmy told her, and they laughed at her.

The crotch disappeared between her cheeks, and between her puffy lips. The top was scooped down showing off a bit of a cleavage, and was thin enough to show her nipples. Before meeting Adrian there was no way she could possibly wear the lewd garment.

'I'm going for a swim, I need to cool down,' Bablee said.

'That's a good idea, you're always stoked, and we need a rest,' Jimmy said, and the brothers laughed.

Emerging from the water, she had their full attention, with them behaving like naughty schoolboys. They were nudging each other, and making whispered remarks about her.

'You've seen it all before, so what is the fuss?' Bablee asked, while tucking her nipples back into the top.

Looking down at herself, she was shocked. The wet swimsuit was now see-through! The material when wet was clear as cling-film, and was as tightly plastered to her body.

'Hey, give me back my bikini!' she shouted, then remembered their parents were home.

'Go get something else, another bikini if you like,' Adrian told her.

The thought of going into the house where their parents would see her, was daunting.

'Please, give me the bikini, please,' Bablee begged.

At any moment one of the parents might come out to see what they were up to.

'Do as you are told, and I'll consider your request, Doll,' Adrian told her.

'Take it off,' Jimmy said.

'Stand still, with legs apart,' Jimmy demanded.

'You keep yourself well shaved. No, don't move!' Adrian scolded.

She'd been shaving herself since wanting to keep Adrian happy. The girls at school suggested what to do, and naively she took their advice. They had been laughing behind her back, while getting her to do all kinds of naughty things. Bablee thought they were things girls did in America, for boys they loved.

A tell-tale sign of glistening sex juices lit her pussy lips. The boys moved in on her, grabbed her, and she squealed while struggling to escape. They were too strong for her, pinning her down on the poolside tiles.

Again they both took her at once, only the other way around. Adrian had her vagina, and Jimmy had her mouth. Her whole body felt full of cock, as they pounded away at her. Her head rocked back and forth, with Jimmy griping her face. Her legs were wide, with his brother between them, pounding her pussy.

When Adrian spurt his load into her vagina, she had a nice orgasm too. Then Jimmy shot his cum into her mouth and the orgasm built higher. This time she didn't gag when Jimmy spurted his load down her throat. She felt as though she were on a mountain, looking down at the three naked bodies. Of a sudden, a deep orgasm overtook her, and she was sucked back into her body, experiencing a devastating climax.

Afterwards the three of them lay spread out in the sunshine, dozing, just hanging out together.

***

Bablee was startled by a bird call, and looked around her. She was naked by the pool with two young guys. If their parents came out now, it would confirm all that had been said about her at breakfast.

Carefully getting up, she quietly padded toward the house. From outside where it was bright, inside she could hardly see.

'Oh! Sorry, sir!' Bablee said, in surprise.

'Where are you off to, little girl,' Mr Andrews asked.

'Err, I need some clothes,' she lamely said.

'You're dripping on the floor,' he said, and slid a finger up her slit.

He poked the finger into her mouth, and she automatically sucked it clean. His boys cum was running from her, just at the wrong moment. Bablee felt devastated to prove she was a slut before this important man.

'Come with me,' he said, and walked back along the corridor to a bedroom.

'Undo my pants, and help me get them off,' he ordered.

'Sir, the boys, err, I mean, like, you know,' she babbled.

'I might as well make use of you while you're here,' he casually remarked.

It was a surprise to find she did as she was told, rather than run away. He stepped out of his trousers, and lowed her to her knees.

'You know what to do, girl,' he said.

His cock was in her face, so it didn't take much to open her mouth and suck on its head. It wasn't something she thought about, she just reacted. He guided her with a hand behind her head. Bobbing her head faster, she knew he was going to orgasm. He held her head still, then spurted his load down her throat.

She choked a little when he allowed her to lift her face off his cock. She'd learned to breath even while a cock was down her throat. It was difficult but useful when swallowing cum. The boys and their father held onto her head when they cum.

'You are a sex doll! You deep throat like a professional. You should ask for babysitting money at least. The services of a twenty-four hour whore would net you a fortune, girl. You should have negotiated with my wife,' he chuckled.

Bablee couldn't answer as she was still sucking on his cock.

'That's it, girl, suck every last drop. Now lick it clean. That's a good sex pet,' he said, while stroking her hair.

The worst of it was that he was serious, and not teasing her. He meant every demeaning word of it.

'Off you go then,' he said, and slapped her bare ass.

Bablee scurried off to the bedroom she shared with Adrian. The clothes he allowed her were scurrilous, lewd, something a slut would wear. That no longer worried her because she was now a slut. He'd trained her to satisfy his sexual needs, and with his brother, they had turned her into a wanton slut.

Finding a string bikini, she decided that would do. Returning to the pool she wondered if she should tell the boys their father had demanded sex. It wasn't full sex, just a blow job, but still, how would they react?

Could she ever get over this seemingly mystical world of wealth and privilege, where anything goes? They had their own standards, if their behaviour could be judged as such. It seemed they made them up as they went.

'The doll takes anal. You should try her ass, its tight,' Adrian told his brother.

'Stop it! I'm not a sex doll! I'm not just here for you to use!' Bablee protested.

They rolled over on the tiles, to be close to her. They held her down to tickle her, which turned into a massage of her private parts. Her breasts were mauled, kissed and sucked. Her sex was sucked into Adrian's mouth, all of it. He bit and sucked and licked it. Another orgasm wound its way through her body, and hit the pleasure centres of her brain.

It occurred to her that she might never escape them. As soon as she built up anger or disgust, they would defeat her resolve to resist. The poster was right, resistance is useless.

'I can't keep doing this, it must stop sometime,' she lazily spoke.

'Why can't you be our sex doll forever?' Adrian asked.

'You'll make a brilliant wife someday. The guy will be so lucky to have a sexy bitch like you. Think of this as training for the future,' Jimmy laughed.

'I'm already married!' she blurted out. 'Oh! No! I didn't mean, young know, not really,' Bablee babbled.

'What's she talking about? You didn't marry the bitch did you?' Jimmy asked his brother.

'She's in the school by mistake. They thought she was her cousin, of the same name. They put her in my boarding school,' Adrian laughed. 'She's twenty-six, a married woman.'

'You're joking! Is that why she's so experienced?' Jimmy asked.

Bablee was fearful now. Being confronted by her real life, the fantasy would shatter like a mirror in a thousand pieces. All this, everything she had done, was so very wrong and immoral. She was nothing more than a harlot, and deserved to be stoned to death.

'No! She was ignorant about everything. She clung on to me for protection, or something. I taught her everything. She was willing though. In love with me I suppose. Alright, I was too. It was just an infatuation, you know how it is, schoolboy meets schoolgirl and falls in love,' Adrian explained.

'Well! That's weird. So, I don't need to feel guilty about corrupting the doll,' Jimmy said.

'Why didn't you tell them who you were?' Jimmy asked in disbelief.

'I didn't realise what was happening. Everything was new and confusing. It wasn't until I put on a schoolgirl uniform I understood where I was. I'd never seen a boarding school before. My village school was nothing like that one,' she explained.

'But why didn't you tell them who you were?' Jimmy asked.

'She was too scared. You've seen how delicate she is, and even the other kids are bigger than her. The matron gave her a teen uniform. You remember the junior uniform, and it fit her,' Adrian told his brother.

'Surely you've got some Id?' Jimmy asked.

'I don't know where my passport is. He's right, I was scared. I looked at myself in a mirror, and even I didn't believe I was a mature married woman,' she said, and started to cry.

'Hey! What's wrong little one? Come on, cuddle her,' Jimmy told his brother.

The two young guys cuddled her while she cried her heart out. This time they kept away from her sensitive parts, which didn't leave much to stroke. Between them they stroked her as though she were a sister. Adrian whispered soothing words in an ear, while stroking her hair.

'Maybe you should think of it as training,' he said, with a tease in his voice.

'Training for what? To be a whore?' she said, without an outburst of anger.

'You could earn a lot of money as a high class whore,' he teased.

'Thanks, Jimmy, I appreciate your support,' Bablee sarcastically replied.

'You are beautiful you know. Isn't she Adrian,' he told her.

'Yea, beautiful, sexy, and nice too. You're not big headed like the other beautiful girls. She's clever too, with good grades in class,' Adrian said.

Jimmy pulled her next to him, and they made a sandwich of her. It was too hot and they began to sweat, but that didn't matter, as they were keenly comforting her. She'd stopped crying and was talking about the mistake, and how it happened. They let her talk, and get it all out of her system. They knew that much if nothing else about women.

'You're not so bad. I'm the bad one,' she sniffed.

'No way! You're wonderful, we have fallen in love with you,' Jimmy said.

'Sort of. Yea, we can't think of a better summer break. It would have been so boring here without you. You've learned a lot haven't you?' Adrian said, with daggers from Jimmy striking him.

'What my little brother means is,' Jimmy began.

'I know what he means. Don't worry, I enjoyed it, am enjoying it. I have learned a lot, more than I should have, but you didn't know I was a married woman. Maybe I'm not while at school. I'm just a poor girl, a slut. That's why I was so ready for it, with your brother. I clung to him, and he got me through the fear and wonder of it all,' she blurted out.

'That's okay, I did fall in love with you,' Adrian said, with a heavy heart.

'I know. I fell in love with you,' she said.

'All over now?' Jimmy asked.

'Yes,' they both said.

'Nice memories though,' they agreed.

The boys took turns kissing her. Nice gentle smooches, with tongues duelling, accompanied by warm embraces. When one was finished, the other brother took over.

'I need a break,' Bablee coyly spoke.

In the poolside cabin she took a shower, and while the boys were talking she slipped into the house. In from the bright sunshine, the corridor was dark, and she collided with their father again.

'Sorry, sir!' Bablee immediately apologised.

'That's alright. Having fun with the boys? I bet they like that bikini,' he smiled down at her.

It hardly covered anything of her body, but after sucking him off what did it matter. This time he let her go, and she scampered off to Adrian's rooms. Her nipples were cold and protruding from the air-con. Her pussy was engorged, and their father would have seen he'd aroused her! Not him as well! She was sore from his boys taking her, and wouldn't be able to cope with him too.

The naughty thought had her giggling uncontrollably.

***

Next day Bablee kept to Adrian's rooms, to avoid his mother. The boys had joined their father on a fishing trip, and of course she hadn't been invited. She wasn't interested in fishing, and didn't want to be close to their father.

'Bablee, are you there?' Mrs Andrews shouted.

Reluctantly Bablee left Adrian's apartment, to find out what the woman wanted.

'Are, there you are. You are a slow witted girl. You know where the kitchen is, I want you to familiarise yourself with where everything is. I'm putting together a small party tonight for selected guests, and I want you to make yourself useful. You can serve my guests something for them to nibble on. Well, what are you waiting for? Off you go then!' Bernadette harried the girl.

***

The woman didn't bother her much, she just checked up to make sure everything was progressing satisfactorily.

'Everything is ready ma'am, will there be anything else?' Bablee asked.

Behaving as the woman expected was safer than not doing as she was told. Questions might be asked, about who she was and why she was here. Being thrown out with nowhere to go wasn't a pleasant thought. The corporate apartment would be used by someone else, and going back to school wasn't on. She hoped to find somewhere to live, then write to the school telling them she had been moved on somewhere else.

'Certainly, you fool. Who is going to serve my guests? You are of course. There is a uniform in a spare bedroom, laid out on the bed. Hopefully it will fit you. I had to compromise, and dust off an old party costume. It will do under the circumstances. Change and come back here immediately for me to inspect you,' Bernadette heavily sighed.

Bablee picked up the uniform and wanted to laugh. It was small enough to fit her, and small in coverage too. It was meant as a saucy French Maid outfit for a fancy dress party. The white stiff petticoats were nice. It was an expensive dress, so the whole effect might be okay.

The black dress was held up by stiff petticoats, which swished around her upper thighs. The black panties and bra were see-through, which was dangerous in such a short dress. The dress was low cut, with the bra cleverly pushing up her small bust into a cleavage, which was a difficult thing to do.

'Twirl around, girl. Very nice. You will be showing off your true self, as a slut. You must be in heaven having two young studs keeping you busy,' Bernadette taunted her.

Bablee felt so ashamed she nearly collapsed in a heap at the woman's feet. Instead she gave a wobbly curtsy.

***

The guests arrived, with Bablee opening the door, and ushering them into lounge. The glass doors were open onto the pool area. Bablee walked around with snacks she'd made earlier. Little triangles of bread, with cheese spread and tomato, or cucumber, and other mundane fillings. She also served wine and cocktails.

After awhile everyone was chilled, and helped themselves to drinks from a small bar.

A man sitting low in a lounger was looking up her dress. He beckoned her closer so he could take his drink from a silver tray. Her legs were parted, and when he reached up, he tweaked her crotch, then took his drink. He winked at her, but she kept quiet.

The other men saw this, and figured they could touch as well as look, just so long as their wives didn't see. Or the wives could ignore the liberty, pretending not to see it, hoping to reap the harvest later.

All evening, men patted her bottom through the thin panties. The dress was already short, and it had ridden up, so they didn't have to put their hand up the dress. They just casually touched her. With a light pat, a rub, or an invasive delve, men were taking advantage of her silence.

Silently enduring it started out as a way of keeping it quiet, but everyone became aware of what was happening to her. When offering sandwiches and canapés to a group of guests, they made remarks about her, as though she weren't there.

'She's such a little slut,' a woman sneeringly commented.

'Nice bottom though,' her husband laughed, and was dug in the ribs.

'If she's old enough I'd bed her,' another said.

'She's such a slut she doesn't need a bed, she'll bend over right here and take it,' the woman said.

'I'm all for an easy life,' her husband laughed.

'Then you'll easily catch something from such an easy slut,' his wife countered.

Bablee felt humiliated. She should have said something before this, but now it was too late. More terrible still, their disgusting remarks were stoking her up. In the see-through panties her pussy must be gleaming with wetness. Passing a mirror she looked at herself, and grimaced.

***

That night Bablee went to bed, feeling horny as hell. Used to having sex all the time with the bothers, being denied felt like torture. Playing with herself did no good. Reluctantly she tried the handle of a hairbrush, but didn't like that at all. Rubbing her pussy against a rolled up towel didn't work either. A cold shower, then a hot shower, sprayed against her wet lips helped, but didn't get her there. Without completion, she fell into a restless sleep.

***

'Come here maid, where have you been? No matter! These men like the look of your bottom. Apparently it's cute. So, remove your panties, and bend over that sofa. They are going to try it out. Come along, don't dawdle girl,' her mistress demanded.

Feeling vulnerable and scared, she bent over in front of a group of strangers. Not daring to remove her panties, she defied her mistress. One of them pulled her panties down, taking his time about it. She could feel his breath on her cheeks.

'I'll be first. Don't fuss girl, hold still,' he told her.

'Oh! Sir! It's too big!' Bablee stupidly spoke.

Wanting to tell him to stop, she instead bit her lip. Her mistress had given her to the four men, and they were important people, so she had to do as she was told. After all, she was just a worthless Pakistani girl, nothing more than a humble maid, of no importance at all.

'Ooo! Sir!' she cried out, when his penis entered her.

He rode her slowly, then thrust in hard, to deposit his semen as deep as he could. It felt hot, and hurt. It wasn't as bad as expected, yet it was still no good to her at all. She figured it would be impossible to cum with them buggering her.

The next man eased his cock into her ass. It got easier as each took his turn. The last of the four men withdrew his cock, and patted her bottom. She was relieved that they had finished using her asshole.

Turning her head to look behind her, she saw her mistress chatting to other men from the party. It was distressing to see that others had witnessed her being used like that. Four strangers had buggered her, and her mistress was telling these men Bablee was just a slut that enjoyed all kinds of sex.