Babs and Her Co-worker Gareth

Story Info
My Fiance cheats on me with her work colleague.
4.4k words
2.46
22.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We used to talk a lot about fantasies during sex and until she met me she'd been a very shy and reserved sort of woman. She'd only been with 3 men until she got with me so it was nice to be the one who intended to corrupt her.

She was a home carer for a man who was mentally disabled. He had his own house but required 24 hour care so she was like a live in carer. She'd do a 12 hour shift and then be relieved by the next carer. Sometimes she'd work a night shift 8pm til 8am and then the other way around. There were 3 carers for this man, Babs, Carol and Gareth.

She came home one morning after switching with Gareth and he'd been moaning about his wife again apparently. In all the time she'd been working with him, which was about 3 years, he had always been whinging about his wife and how crap his marriage was. They were always arguing about things and he told Babs he hated being with her but didn't want to divorce her either.

So after he'd had a moan she left and came home.

That night she was off and we headed to bed early and I got a little bit frisky with her and started to play with her pussy, which was already soaking wet. I asked her why she was already juicy, what was she thinking about. She said me but I wasn't buying it but I said great and kept playing with her. It wasn't long before she started to cum and she reached over and got hold of my stuff cock. She told me to fuck her so I knelt between her legs and rubbed my cock over the very wet opening of her cunt and then slowly pushed my cock inside her. We fucked like this for a while without saying anything, just plenty of moaning between us. I then quietly said we could do with a guy kneeling by the side of your head so you could have a cock to suck whilst I'm fucking you. With that she let out a loud moan and came very hard. It hadn't taken much for her to picture that image I thought so maybe she was already thinking it.

I then rolled her over onto her knees and took her doggy style and told her she need spit roasting which again brought out a loud moan and a yes from her. I told her I'd love her to be sucking my cock whilst someone else was fucking her cunt right now and I said I want you to think of someone you'd like to have in your pussy right now other than me. That seemed to do the trick as she started pushing back on my cock much harder and was starting to build to a big orgasm.

I kept asking her if she was now imaging someone else fucking her like this and she said she was. I gripped her hips and really started to slam into her hard telling her that if she had someone in mind she should let him have her. She came again when I said this and it was now getting hard for me to not cum knowing she was now thinking of someone else inside her. I told her I was about to cum and i said this could be the guy you're thinking of cumming inside you right now and she let out a long loud moan and shuddered to another orgasm.

I stayed in her until my cock went soft and flopped out of her, bringing some of my cum out with it. I put my hand on her swollen cunt to catch my cum as she relaxed face down on the bed with her legs still parted. I could see i'd left a very large amount of spunk in her so was still rubbing it over her cunt and arsehole. I asked her if she enjoyed that but of fantasy play to which she replied she did. I asked her who she was thinking of but she said no one in particular. I didn't believe that as I don't believe you cum that hard from not thinking of someone you know.

I left it a few minutes then asked her if she'd like to feel this guys cock up her for real to which she said she would, then she realised what she said and rolled over onto her back to face me.

She said she was just thinking about someone off TV and I just smiled and that and told her she didn't have to worry, I didn't mind if she was thinking of someone she knew, it'd be a turn on to think of them joining us in our fantasy play.

She went a bit quiet then told me she was thinking of Gareth from work. I was a bit taken aback as she'd never mentioned anything about him in a positive way other than he was always moaning about his wife and his marriage. She then went on to tell me that a couple of years ago (before she met me and whilst she was still married to someone else) that he had made a move on her at work one night when they were swapping shifts. He had turned up half an hour early and as usual moaning about his wife so she had put the kettle on and sat down with him whilst he had a whinge about her. He'd said they hadn't had sex in 3 years and he was thinking of going to rent an escort just to get some relief. Babs advised him against it saying he'd probably feel guilty for cheating on his wife. She reckoned he took that as a sign that she was game for letting him do something with her. He leant in and kissed her and at first she'd reciprocated but when he put his hand on her boob she stopped him and got her coat and left. He messaged her several times to apologise and she'd told him never to do that again, she was married and was not about to cheat on her husband.

The next time she saw him a few days later he was again very apologetic and promised it wouldn't happen again. But she confessed that had she not been married that she would have let him fuck her that night. She said she'd been thinking about him a fair bit recently, mainly since the summer when she went to swap over with him and he was in shorts and a T shirt with what she said looked like the back end of a hard on in his shorts and that he looked like he had a good sized cock.

As she's telling me all this my cock is getting harder by the minute. I ask her if she wants to find out how big he is and she said she doesn't know. She doesn't want to cheat or lose me. I tell her if I know about it and encourage it it's not cheating. I bend down and kiss her and put my hand between her legs again. She's very wet still and I get on top of her and slide back into her juicy cunt. I tell her if she wants to fuck him I don't mind as long as she tells me all the filthy details and it has to be bareback. She assures me that if it happens he won't be putting anything on his cock and she hates condoms and wants to feel him fill her up. We are both really getting into this idea now and i don't last long before I cum again letting her know I want him to fuck her.

The next couple of weeks go by with nothing happening and I don't want to push it but I ask her if she is going to do it? We've still been playing with the fantasy in bed but I'm starting to think that's all it's going to be.

She tells me she's not sure about it, still thinking that it's cheating on me and I do my best to reassure her that I'm fine with it and that the thought of knowing she's got another guys cock in her drives me crazy with horniness.

She smiles and tells me she hasn't ruled it out.

A couple of days later he's taking over from Babs on the 8pm shift and he's a bit early. She decided to have a shower after putting the client to bed and around 7 Gareth turns up but Babs is upstairs. When she comes down with just a towel on he's in the kitchen making a brew. She jumps a bit startled not expecting him just yet, although he does turn up early on occasion. They exchanged pleasantries and he asks her if she'd like a cup of Tea. She accepts the offer and sits down in the living room with just the towel still wrapped around her. He comes in with the cup of tea and because she sat down his groin is at her eye level and she can see he's stiff as a board in his jeans. He sits next to her and she asks how things are and he starts of with the usual moaning about his wife. Babs asks him if he ever did anything about hiring a prostitute to which he reply's he didn't.

She had been right about him feeling guilty and that he needed a connection with someone to just have sex with rather than someone who wouldn't have any passion for the act. They are silent for a minute then he asks if she going to get dressed. She thinks he's uncomfortable with her being sat there with nothing on under the towel so she says she better had and stands up. As she does this she looks down towards his crotch and can see he is still rock solid in his pants so she pauses and stands in front of him and opens her towel. She is now completely naked in front of Gareth, baring her amazing Tits and shaved cunt. He instantly grabs her around her waist and latches onto one of her tits and starts sucking and nibbling on her nipple.

She has incredibly sensitive nipples so this is having the desired effect. He has one hand around her waist whilst the other moves between her legs. She opens them so he can get better access to her wet cunt. He's running her clit and dipping a couple of fingers into her juicy pussy before he stands up and kissed her. She tells me later the kiss was fantastic, better than she remembered and she just melted into his arms. He still has one arm around her but with his other hand he is squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple which is making her juices run down her legs with anticipation. She pulls away and tells him she has to see his cock because it looks huge in his trousers. She drops to her knees and unfastens his belts, pops the button and pulls the zip down.

She starts to pull his trousers down and gets a surprise when his cock springs out from them. He's got no underwear on just his trousers. She's staring at his cock which she said must have been around 9 inches and very thick. She takes hold of it and can barely gets her fingers all the way around. It's leaking with precum so she gently uses her tongue to lick it of the end of his knob. She then opens her mouth as wide as she can to fit it in. She manages to get the head in but not much more so she starts to suck the end of his know whilst wanking the base of his shaft. She's looking up at him straight into his eyes as he puts his hand on the back of her head to try and force more of his meat into her mouth. She tries to get a little more in but it's too big so she carries on sucking and wanking him for a few minutes then he takes her by the shoulders and stands her up.

He kisses her again then turns her to sit on the sofa. She has her legs open and he gets on his knees in front of her with his cock pointing straight towards its goal, her cunt. He tells her he's wanted to do this to her for years and she replies she's wanted him to do it too. He starts to push the head of his cock into her. I should say at this point that Babs has had 3 kids so doesn't have the tightest of pussies but she said it was a struggle to get the head of his cock past the opening of her cunt but he was gentle and eased it in nice and slowly until he was about half way up her. She put her arms around his neck and was biting his shoulder with every inch he pushed into her until got his cock all the way up into her cunt.

He stayed still for a minute or two so she could get used to being stretched by such a big cock. Then he pulled out a little and pushed back in which took Babs breath away. He would keep doing this, pulling out a little bit more each time and then slide back into her. When he finally pulled out almost all the way til only the head of his cock was still inside her cunt he pushed back on hard which had Babs coming out with some swearing like "fuck me that's huge. I've never had anything so big in my pussy before...fuck!!" He asked her if she could take it to which she replied yes she fucking could and to start fucking her hard.

She said that was all he needed to hear and he started pounding away at her cunt.

They fucked for about half an hour and she lost count of how many times she came and then it was Gareth's turn. He said he was gonna cum soon and where did she want it. She told him inside her and he said he hadn't fucked or had a wank for years so there may be a lot. She said good, I want it all inside my pussy. He pounded her hard a few more times and then started to pump his spunk deep inside her. She said "fuck me I can feel every blast of that deep inside me, keep going".

After a few more thrusts Gareth finally stopped cumming and he just stayed in between Babs legs whilst his cock softened but didn't seem to lose its size, she told me later. He eventually pulled out of her and as he did and large dollop of spunk fell out of her and she could feel her cunt was gaping from having the biggest cock she'd ever had inside her. She could feel his spunk running down the crack of her arse and she clamped her legs shut and told him to stay there. She ran upstairs and came down a moment later wearing a pair of knickers but still naked apart from that.

Gareth looked confused so she explained she had to keep as much inside her as possible to bring home to me. He paled over at that point and asked if she was going to tell me to which she replied yes, definitely. He thought he was in trouble but she explained that I had encouraged her to fuck him and that I wanted to hear all the details and see the mess he'd left in her so I could add my own. He looked confused but a tad relieved. He got dressed and she kissed him passionately again and thanked him. Again he told her he'd wanted to fuck her for years but never thought it'd happen and even if this was a one off he'd never forget it.

At that point Babs told him it definitely wouldn't be a one off. She said now I know what you've got down there I'll be having that whenever you want to give it to me. She said to him "I can't believe your wife doesn't want sex with you when that what you're packing. I'd have that in me every night if I could" He thanked her for the compliment but admitted that that was part of the problem, she couldn't take his cock cos it was too big. Well, she said I can take it and you can fuck me with it all the time. He thanked her again and they kissed and gave each other a hug before she said she'd better get home to me before all his cum had leaked out of her.

She was home about 20 minutes later and ran upstairs. I was in the kitchen when she came back down and shouted me into the living room. She was sat in her bathrobe on the sofa and told me to sit opposite her. I did as I was told and then she opened up her robe and she was naked apart from a pair of knickers. I was already horny but she told me to look closely at her knickers. I could see they were very wet. They were black so easy to see that they were soaked. She then tucked a finger into the side of them and pulled them over to expose her glistening cunt. It was slimy looking and very wet. I looked at her and she said Gareth did this to me. I shot off the couch and dropped to my knees for a closer look. I got hold of the knickers on either side and slid them down her legs and took them off. I looked at the stain in them and then put them to my nose. It was such a horny smell. I obviously knew how sweet smelling Babs cunt was but now I could smell another man's spunk in my woman's knickers which had leaked from her well fucked cunt.

I put them down then closely inspected Babs cunt. It was red and puffy and stretched and oozing juice. I slid a finger into her and scooped out some juice then put the finger to my nose. It's smelt just as good as the knickers. I then put that finger into my mouth and tasted them both. It was amazing. What I did next even shocked me but I pulled Babs to the edge of the couch and open her legs wide and put my mouth on her pussy. Sliding my tongue in I started to clean her up and she was writhing on the sofa pulling my head into her cunt with her hand. It didn't take long for her to cum. She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. She said I never expected you to do that!

Neither did I I said but I just got lost on the moment. I then slid my jeans down and pushed my hard cock into her well fucked cunt. I'm nowhere near as big as Gareth so didn't expect Babs to feel my cock inside her but she still reacted to me pushing into her, which I was happy about. I told her to tell me everything which she did and it wasn't long before I was cumming inside my slut girlfriends cunt and adding to Gareth's spunk. I collapsed after I'd cum and it was an intense fuck and I was so proud of her for finally taking another man's cock other than mine.

I asked if she was going to do it again and she told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to be fucking Gareth on a regular basis from now on and I'd get sloppy seconds. I loved the sound of that.

They would fuck more or less on every shift change, either when she got there or when she was leaving and sometimes both. If he fucked her when she got there she'd ring afterwards and tell me all about it or if he fucked her when her shift finished she'd come home and show me the mess he'd left inside her and tell me the details. I think he was fucking her more than I was but I didn't mind but I must say her cunt was getting slacker from him stretching her out so much.

I asked her on one occasion if she'd ask him if he'd be ok with a 3sum so I could see first hand him pounding her cunt and then take my turn on her so she said she'd put it to her. When she came home the following day after he'd left her with a full pussy of his spunk she told me he didn't fancy that idea so the 3sum was out the window but she did say she may have an idea.

A few occasions he wouldn't leave when his shift ended so he stayed overnight with Babs and they'd fuck most of the night. Babs has always preferred spunk inside her cunt but he said he'd love to cum on her tits. She said if he can put 2 loads of spunk inside her and could go a 3rd time he could cum on her tits. Well he did and when she came home her hair was matted and when she took her top off there was dried spunk on her neck and tits. Even tho he'd cum inside her twice he still had lots of spunk left to shoot all over her face, neck, hair and tits.

I should mention that I had tons of photos of her when she came home so lots of close ups of her cunt still oozing and pics of the dried spunk on her chest and in her hair.

So the idea she came up with was for me to call up to her works not long after her shift change and to see his fresh creampie straight after he left.

I got to the house about 8.15 and rang the bell. There was no answer but a couple of minutes later I got a text from Babs telling me they won't be long. About 15 minutes later the front door opened and Gareth came out. He looked a bit sheepish, this is the first time I'd seen him since he'd started fucking Babs and i'd only met him twice before. He smiled and told me she was upstairs. I went in a closed the door. I shout her and she said she was upstairs. I went up and walked into the spare bedroom and she was lying on her back with her legs open. She smiled and said quick, it's still all in me and I'm full. I stripped off and walked over to the bed. I looked very closely at her open cunt and pulled her pussy lips further apart and could see his white goo pooled inside her. It was an amazing sight and the first time I'd seen her cunt filled up only minutes ago.

I told her to keep her legs up and climbed on the bed til I got to her face I kissed her deeply on the mouth forcing my tongue into her. I asked if his cock had been in her mouth as well and she said of course. I slide 3 fingers into her gaping cunt and pulled them out with his spunk on them. I then placed those fingers into her mouth to suck the mixed juices from them and then withdrew them and replaced them with my tongue again, tasting his spunk and her cunt juice. I then got off the bed and stood at the end of it and pulled her to the edge.

As I slid my cock thru his spunk Babs told me that's how he'd just fucked her and dumped his load in her. It didn't take long for me to cum. I looked down and every time I would pull out I could see his spunk all around my cock. I started pumping my spunk up Babs cunt and then pulled out and I'd added a lot myself. When Babs sat on the edge of the bed I saw a stream of cum start to drip out of her cunt and she looked down and then laughed. I'm a bad girl she said. You are my darling but I haven't finished corrupting you yet so if your up for it you're going to get much worse. She asked what I had in mind and I said I'd like to turn you into a cum loving slut if you're game for it. She asked what that would entail and I told her being fucked by different men and taking their spunk inside you. She sat for a moment thinking about it then she looked at me and smiled and said I can't wait. Bring it on.

12