Baby Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand immediately slid into his pants, fished out his shaft and started pumping it harder as his pelvic moved frantically forth and back. Of course, the pitiful whore was loving being slapped around. Elliot's face burned bright crimson red from the utter shame as he tentatively reached behind himself and slid his right hand down the back of his underwear, spreading his bubble-butted ass wide apart with his thumb and little finger. Then, as he began to quickly slide his left fingers along his dick, Elliot inserted the three middle fingers of his right hand all the way up into his pink tiny anus and began to rapidly finger fuck himself.

"Yes, Papi! I'll be a good boy ...... More please!" I loved it when he begged. It showed me that he was enjoying himself as much as I was. Nothing was sexier than a willing and vocal bitch in heat.

"Open your mouth!" He quickly obeyed and I spit into his mouth. He swallowed it and open his mouth again, wanting more so I repeated it by spitting into his mouth again.

"Fuuck, Elli!" I took his mouth in a sloppy searing kiss. His willingness to take whatever I dashed at him sparked something primal in me. If 'I'm down for whatever' was a person his name would be Elliot. I guess little Elli was a slut underneath his proper upbringing.

"mmmmhh .... ooohhh yes Papi .... Use me .... Fuck my mouth again!" He made it so easy and fun to manhandle him. Can one say no if a dirty slut begs for it? I gave him exactly what he asked for my ramming my cock roughly in his mouth.

"Your mouth feels soo hot and good! ..... Shit!" At this point my self-control was hanging on a thin thread. I wanted to savour every moment of this sexual encounter with him.

I yanked him back by his hair, stood proudly over him and slapped his lips and face with my heavy thick cock before balancing my balls on his nostrils. His warm breath on my balls was indescribable.

His tongue darted out and started licking my balls. I had about five men worth of cum churning violently in my balls and ready to explode. His wet tongue moved to my perineum, the flesh between my balls and my asshole licking it with vigour. I was ready to cum all over his face by the sweet sensations I was feeling. Elliot continued humping and thrusting his hips back and forth as he slowly masturbated himself with one hand and rammed three fingers of his other hand up his stretched hole as hard as he could.

"I'm gonna cum!" I went back to fucking his mouth again. It didn't take long till three weeks of longing and lusting after him came shooting out of me into his mouth. He had trouble swallowing all of my cum as I watched some dribble out of his mouth. I have never seen a sexier sight in my life. I nearly lost my balance for coming so hard, so I held on to his hair to prevent me from falling.

Elliot was still masturbating in front of me with his eyes closed. I picked him up from the floor and placed him on the countertop. "I'm gonna --" I didn't let him finish and took his cock in my mouth. His hips bucked wildly as he leaned back on his elbows before he floored my mouth with so much hot cum. I pulled off his cock and kissed him, sharing his own cum with him. It drove him crazy as he lost himself in the cum filled sloppy kiss.

It astonished me when he suddenly gave me a passionate bear hug, hiding his face in my chest. No words were exchanged, but I understood what he wanted to communicate with that hug. I wound my arms around his small frame and hugged him back. Time was running and I didn't want him to be late for his performance, so I began so clean both of us up while he sat there quietly watching my every move. We both used mouth wash from the cupboard and dressed up.

"Papi?...... a daddy kink?" I questioned when we were done fixing ourselves up and Elliot covered his face with both of his hands, laughing hysterically.

"I was in the moment and it felt natural" Came his small voice to defend himself. "Did you not like it?" He was still hiding his face.

"Use it in a sentence now whiles looking me directly in the eyes and I'll tell you if I like it" His trembling hands gradually moved away from his face and blue eyes clashed with my brown eyes.

"I want to go home with you, Papi" Elliot batted his long eye lashes and licked his lips seductively.

"Okay it stays!" I kissed his lips for the umpteenth time. "I'll wait for you outside when you're done. cool?" He nodded eagerly and my cock jumped happily all the nasty things I will be doing to him. Time was not on our side, so I let him leave first, waited to see the coast was clear before following suit. You never who is watching, and I didn't want people suspecting anything and gossiping.

Right as Elliot was about to be introduced, I joined the party again. The guests were probably waiting for the talented Elliot. Martha, Mrs. Walton and Elliot's Mother walked to the centre of the mansion in her beautiful gold sequin gown. The resemblance Mrs. Walton shared with his son Elliot was uncanny, the blonde locks, the blue eyes, full cherry lips and flawless pale skin. It was clear to me now where he had his beauty and elegance from. The woman looked like straight out of a 1920's movie, like an old Hollywood star. All eyes in the room turned on her and she spoke into the microphone.

She spoke passionately about her charity work and where the money would be going. They were raising money for the "save the children" organization. She proceeded to introduce her son on stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome on stage my son, the talented Elliot Ramsey Walton"

Applause erupted in the house as Elliot walked over to a piano. He took his seat at the edge of the small bench, his back straight and his arms relaxed straight in front of him. The grand piano was a grand structure molded to the stage, all shiny and pitch black until Elli lifted the fall and the row of pure ivory keys came to view. Along the wood that lines the top of each key, curling golden letters that spelled 'Steinway & Sons'.

Elliot took a deep breath and started playing. I recognize the piece as his beautiful long fingers which he has used a few minutes ago to roughly finger fuck and abuse his hole, now glided delicately on the keys while memorizing Chopin's Nocturne in C minor Op. 48 No.1. I wondered why he would choose such a sad piece to play because the sound he created stirred wonders in my soul. He closed his eyes and lost himself in the music.

Applause erupted again when he finished playing the last key. He stood up and politely took a bow in font of the dinner guests before walking away. Deciding that I have had enough already, I made my way outside to wait for. Elliot joined me later, standing beside me.

"Sorry I was held up by a couple of people and my Parents" Elliot said.

"No Problem. Where did you tell your Parents you're going to?"

"Home! I don't live here anymore. I have my own place." I couldn't believe that only his Parents lived on that huge property.

"Why did you choose the most depressing piece by Chopin to play?" I was curious.

"I don't know. I like Chopin. Most of his Nocturnes and Pieces a mix of emotions. The sad parts are a bit happy and the happy parts are a bit sad ....... Very bittersweet just like life!" Elliot justified his choice.

"Chopin's Pieces are beautiful but also fucking depressing. The way he transitions in the piece you played from c minor to c major and crescendos with octaves and repeated accords is genius. Nonetheless, the juxtaposition of c major and c minor makes the piece sad, as if happiness comes and fades away." I revealed to him. It was awfully silent, so I turned to him and he looked perplexed, bamboozled.

"You speak classical music? ..... Who are you?" He asked confused.

"Elli, just because pounce on you every time I see you and use lewd language doesn't mean I'm not cultured." He blushed and I snickered. "My mother graduated from Julliard and was a concert pianist although these days she's more of a mother and a wife. So yeah I grew up with it" I shrugged my shoulders.

We waited patiently for the valet to retrieve my car. As soon as he brought my sports car with the keys, we entered the car and I pulled Elliot to me for a long open mouth kiss.

"Are you sure about this? Because once I get you home and underneath me you will not be able to walk properly for days!" He nodded his head eagerly. He looked bewildered and aroused as I drove us to my house. He laid his head on the glass window and watched me drive carefully.

"Like happiness comes and fades away." He repeated what I said previously about Chopin's Nocturn to himself with a smile on his face.

"Be careful Papi or I might fall hard" He casually said, and I investigated myself internally if I haven't already fallen for the beautiful, shy and slutty Elliot Ramsey Walton.

Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate all the love. Let me hear you in the comment!

12