Baby Crazy Ch. 05

Story Info
Finale. The cure for the baby craze.
5k words
3.72
6.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked as the sleep mask was removed. Upon focusing, I could see Bethany's face directly in front of my eyes, but I could also make out a naked back that was obviously riding my cock, reverse cowgirl style. "That's your...........

My marriage was officially on its way to divorce. My reasons were: Andria's drinking; infidelity; her refusal to get help for her possible mental imbalance; and, I didn't think I loved her anymore.

Covid 19 was in full swing bringing new devastating news throughout the country and the world. I felt sorry for the people who were sick and especially for the families who had a death as a result of this horrible disease. I also felt sorry for young people whose jobs and careers were being affected--especially college students in football programs and other sporting endeavors.

Work wise, Covid 19, was stabilizing at our factories. All the measures to stop this disease seemed to be working. Personally, I felt very fortunate. I still had a good job. Medication was helping me. And, if one was going to go through a divorce, it may just as well happen in the middle of a pandemic. I spent another two months diligently doing my therapy and working on my 2 jobs.

I needed more sleep so my Reno was taking longer than I had planned for. The time line was already 3 months behind and looking like another 6 months to go. I wasn't really worried though because even though they say "Time is Money", money wasn't a big problem. It appeared that I would have about 1 million dollars of cash and equity after the divorce was finalized--probably also another eight months away.

While I was nowhere near starting a new relationship, women were constantly flirting with me. Especially when I went shopping which I did 6:30 on Saturday evenings. But there did appear to be many single women there and they were constantly on the make. Many tried to talk to me and some even asked me for my phone number or aggressively try to put their numbers in my phone. I put everyone off, telling them I was going through a divorce and nowhere near ready to see anybody. Some women didn't seem to be put off by my statement and would try even harder.

I was standing in line at the cashier, socially distancing myself from the lady with her baby in front of me, when one of these 'women' asked me for my number. I discouraged her as best as possible. I noticed the lady with the baby chuckle. When I got to the cashier, who was maybe nineteen but had enough makeup on to look older, made an obvious display of writing her phone number on the back of my receipt. The lady who had been in front of me, was settling her baby in the shopping cart, looked my way and actually laughed out loud.

When I went outside to my truck, I saw the lady with the baby putting her groceries away, two cars away from mine. I went over to grab her empty cart to return it to the cart area. We said 'Hi' and exchanged pleasantries. She was smiling widely and I just shrugged my shoulders and left shortly thereafter.

The following week I was at the grocery store again at 6:30. I was in the produce section trying to make an apple selection. There were so many types and I was slightly confused. A beautiful red head with big breasts (probably fake) tried to help me out but in a way that even I could see she trying to chat me up.

When I began to give her a no thanks, someone behind me said "he's mine, honey". It was the lady with the baby from last week, this time without the baby. This young woman was tall, full figured but not fat, and she was intimidating. The red head backed away.

"Thanks" I quietly whispered. And then added "Are you stalking me?", I said with smiling eyes. Since everyone was wearing masks, eyes could still give away a sincere smile.

"I was hoping you would be here. I had so much fun watching you squirm last week" she laughingly replied.

"Well, thank you anyways. But I don't understand why so many girls are coming on to me. I still wear my wedding ring. And yes, I really am getting a divorce and am no way into seeing anyone."

"Well, you're good looking and advertising that you are single and available. You might as well have a neon sign." she answered and snickered.

"What do you mean?" I quizzically asked.

She leaned into my cart, "Let's see. A six pack of beer, 2 bottles of pop, bread, peanut butter, chips, snacks" and then she picked up my box of cereal "Cocoa Puffs?" she playfully asked.

I could see she was starting to play with me at my expense so I pouted "They are my favorite" I said with smiling eyes.

"Then there is what you don't have." as she looked up to see my uncertainty. "No wine".

"Can I help you shop to help you out?" I said "sure" and started to look her over as subtlety as I could. Before me stood a tall girl (over 6'). Her dark hair was shoulder length. "Harry" I introduced myself as I held out my elbow for a bump.

"Bethany" she gave my elbow a solid bump. She took me to the instore wine kiosk.

I asked her where her baby was as she placed 2 bottles of wine into my cart.

"He's with my ex" she replied as she then walked me into the cereal aisle. Where she gave me a box of Special K.

We then shopped together for another 20 minutes where she also tried to put some things into my cart and I said, "Sorry I only have a small bar fridge."

"You don't have a fridge?" she asked. "It's a long story" I told her.

We went to check out and we had the same cashier as the previous week. As I put my items on the belt, I asked Bethany, "What do I do with the wine?" "Just tell the clerk you don't want them after all", and the clerk took them aside. "And Special K?"

"Oh, I'll take those" and proceeded to put them in her section of conveyor belt.

The cashier started to write something on the back of my receipt but Bethany cleared her throat and the clerk stopped writing.

We both bagged our groceries and headed out to the parking lot. Again, she was parked close to me. And I did something very unusual. I asked if she wanted to go out for a coffee.

"You mean like a date?" she asked and fluttered her eye lashes.

"No, no, not a date" I sputtered. "I just wanted to talk to you. I haven't laughed in a long time. I was enjoying myself."

"I am teasing you. Boy you are so easy" and then she paused and said "okay".

"There's a quiet little coffee shop just around the corner."

"Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes." she said with a gentle smile.

"30 minutes? It's less than 5 minutes away."

"Listen here Bar Fridge Boy, I actually have to go home and put some of my stuff away. Like in a real fridge, before things melt" she again teased me. "See you there in 30 minutes". I was really beginning to like this girl.

When she arrived, I had a good chance to give her a good look as she approached my table. She was definitely younger than me. Probably early 20's compared to my 32. Her dark hair had a bounce when she moved. Her shoulders were quite wide and her breasts were hard to distinguish. She was definitely appeared smaller in the boob department than my ex.

We both made small talk as we went over our shopping experience. And before long we began talking about ourselves. She said she had an amicable divorce with her ex-husband and he was a good dad who took "Benjamin" I was to learn, every 2nd weekend.

"But you are so young. It must really hurt" I added.

"Yes, I think there is pain in any divorce at any age. I'm sure you know all too well". She added.

I didn't want to go too far down the 'divorce' conversation hole, so I pivoted in asking her if she worked. "I did before Ben came along. Hopefully I will return in a few months". When I asked her what she did she said "I was in construction. I was a carpenter's apprentice. I hope to get my papers in about a year."

When I kind of laughed, she became angry and huffed "You don't think I could be a carpenter? You men are all alike."

" No, no" I quickly replied. "I know a few women in the trades" When I could see her demeaner still riled I quickly added "I have a 2nd job flipping houses. And, ironically, I actually need a carpenter to help me on my latest flip. With Covid I am so far behind. I am actually living in my current flip. That's why I don't have a fridge. The kitchen is 3 months behind" I said.

Bethany said "I was wondering why someone driving a new, loaded Ford 250 4X4, and dressed in nice clothes, did not have a fridge."

"Did you want to see my reno?" I further asked.

"You're moving kinda fast, aren't you?" again, she teased. By now I was getting to understand her humor and how she playfully teased me. To be honest it was very enjoyable.

"It's just around the corner." We finished our coffee and I drove slowly letting her follow me.

We arrived at my reno house in an up-and-coming neighborhood. To be honest every house in the city was up and coming as the housing market was hot. She was impressed but could clearly see how much work remained.

I don't know when the idea came to me, but I asked if she wanted to work for me.

"Are you offering me a job? You hardly even know me."

"Yes."

"Well as flattered as I am, I have a six-month-old baby, so I couldn't work anytime soon. I can't afford day care" she reluctantly said.

"Well, this job might be tailored made for you. You could work your own hours. Part time, every 2nd weekend and any hours you can give me. I work here part time myself after my office job."

"Let me think about it."

"Take your time." We went to leave and I asked, "see you next weekend at the store?"

"I wouldn't miss the best comedy in town" she smiled.

Let me describe Bethany better. She 6'1" (5'13"--she preferred), broad shouldered, strong, mid length brown hair--matching brown eyes (giving her a girl next door face), moderate curves (her breasts were a mystery to me). She had a definite Amazon look. Her sense of humor enhanced her beauty.

I was not expecting to meet anyone, nor have a physical attraction to anyone. Between Covid 19; dissolution of my marriage; working on my mental health; and, still working two jobs--I was surprised to have these feelings towards anyone so soon.

When she started working for me, it didn't take long before I was sneaking peaks. The first thing I noticed was the strength in her arms. Probably not the normal thing to notice as Coach would say. But it was a sign of health perhaps. Perhaps similar to pregnant women who appear so healthy to me. The next thing I saw was her ass. It was constantly on display. I encourage anyone to hire a pretty carpenter. They bend over so often, accenting their behinds. What I couldn't notice was her breasts since she always wore heavy sports bras. She didn't have pear shape globes. As you have probably picked up on my preoccupation with women's chests, it was challenging my imagination.

I got royally busted when I was helping her pour cement for the back portion of the extension. Bending over she looked back asking me how it looked. "Nice form," I murmured once again admiring her backside. When she looked at me quizzically, I tried to make a save with, "Nice forms. Nice cement forms." She just smiled. I'm sure I was blushing.

I was caught staring at her ass again later that same day and she called me on it, "Are you checking me out?"

"Guilty," not knowing what else to say. I looked down and shuffled my feet.

"I don't mind," she countered.

"You don't!" I quizzed.

After a smiling pause, she added, "Let's get back to work."

Well, that was encouraging. I felt like I had a chance with Bethany. However, one potential problem I had to deal with was--the age difference. This solved itself when Sarah (Bethany's mother) came by the next day with Benjamin. I think Sarah was curious about the work we were doing. I gave her a quick tour. Alone with her in my office/bedroom, I asked Sarah if she thought it would be inappropriate if I asked Bethany out?

"Why, because you're her boss?"

"I hadn't thought of that. No, I was thinking of the age difference," I timidly asked.

"What, you are like 8 years older?" she asked.

"Actually 12" I informed her. "Pffff. That's not a problem. If she doesn't want to date you, you could ask me?" the divorcee smiled.

What is it about these women? Or is it me? It did give me the nerve to ask Bethany out. Mind you three days later. My palms were sweating. When I actually asked Bethany, indicating that our boss/employee relationship would not be affected (that Sarah had mentioned). Time slowed down. The 3 seconds that it took Bethany to answer, felt like two minutes. She said YES!

Bethany asked when. I recommended the next Saturday when Benjamin would be with his dad.

"Where would you want to take me?" she pumped.

"I was thinking of a nice little restaurant across town that has a nice outdoor patio. Even a little dance area."

"Can I get the rest of the day off now?" she excitedly asked.

"Why?"

"I have to go shoe shopping. Bye," she hurriedly replied.

I had a wonderful date with Bethany. After we had eaten, I took her hand and we went to the small dance area and she leaned in close as we danced to the slow, mellow dinner music. She settled in and put her head on my shoulder. "You fit so well in my arms," I whispered in her ear.

She said, "This is my first-time wearing heels and I still have to look up at you."

"Maybe, we were meant for each other," I murmured like a sappy 'Hallmark' moment.

I took her home and she invited me to come in. I panicked. I wasn't expecting our date to progress so rapidly. So, I said, "It's been a wonderful evening. Perhaps it's best to end this now before I get carried away."

She seductively breathed, "You know I'm not a virgin. Maybe I want you to get carried away."

I laughed and kissed her goodnight. However, at home in bed, I tossed and turned. After a restless night I called her at noon the next day, "Can I come over?"

"Are you taking me up on my offer?"

"I would love to, but I want to talk to you first."

I sped over to her apartment and she opened the door wearing a loose-fitting robe. "Can we talk over on the couch. I have something serious to tell you," I remarked. She tightened her robe.

"I have a Mental Illness." I hesitated again and continued, "I take my medication faithfully. I really want to continue seeing you, but I think you should think upon this. I understand if it's a deal breaker. I think you should ask people, your mom, google... And, this does not jeopardize your job, one way or the other. Not only are you so lovely and kind, but a heck of a carpenter."

I rose but she stayed. I could see her thinking. I let myself out. I drove home feeling proud that I had come clean, but also nervous that this was going to end our budding relationship.

Bethany called and invited me over the next day. Upon arriving I was extremely nervous. We sat on the same couch and she looked solemn. But she quickly faked me out by launching herself at me and kissing me passionately. After a slight break, I asked, "Is that a, yes?" She laughed and attacked me harder.

After 10 minutes of making out, she grabbed my sweater and pulled it off and over my head. "Wow, even a 6 pack."

"I guess carpentry keeps you in shape," I offered.

I pulled her sleeveless, green top up and off. She removed her sports bra and her breasts were finally before me. They were wide and sat high on her chest. They were probably 'D's' but you would never have known. I love women's bodies. They are so much more interesting and sexier in all their different shapes and sizes.

She asked me to remove my pants. She removed my underwear and gasped, "I figured you'd be big, but this big--Wow." She then gave me a slow, sensual blow job.

I stopped her. I asked to remove her shorts and panties. She did slowly. I first thought she was being seductive, but she was actually nervous. "Promise you won't laugh," she said in a little girl's voice.

"You are so beautiful. I promise," I honestly admitted.

She quickly removed her panties, then covered her vagina with her hands. I was able to see lots of hair and the hint of a protrusion. "What is that?" I amazingly asked.

"You promised not to laugh."

"I'm not laughing. I'm just not sure what you are covering up." I approached and gently removed her hands. "Wow!" In front of me was easily a one- and one-half inch hooded clitoris. "It's mesmerizing," I said in astonishment.

"You don't think it's too big--freakish?" she guardedly asked.

"No, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Then I bent to kiss it, drawing a gasp from her mouth. I straightened up, looked her straight in the eye and said, "you are so beautiful. All of you."

"But there's too much of me. Between my size and then (she pointed toward her clitoris), it's too much."

"You are an amazing Amazon like woman. The first thing I liked about you was your strength. It's only fitting that you are Amazon-like everywhere," I countered. I then kissed her passionately.

We proceeded to make love. I put on my condom and Bethany said she took the pill and I didn't need to wear a condom. I insisted. Bethany would eventually orgasm three times but I didn't even get close.

She used her hands and mouth but that also didn't work.

Over the next few weeks, this would be the same result. Bethany would climax at least twice, which I was glad for, but I had no success.

After a month of not being able to climax, I told Bethany, "perhaps we should break up. I can't ejaculate." I was petrified at the thought of transferring my mental illness to my offspring.

"I won't let you.," Bethany demanded. "Do you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Do you ejaculate when you masturbate?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I can help."

"But it could be tied in with my illness," I hinted.

"Don't you worry. Dr. Love will take care of you." she playfully added.

"How?" I asked fearfully.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Yes"

"Then let Dr. Love handle this," she said with a smile. Bethany then searched her phone for music and on came soft soothing sounds of waves gently lapping against the shore. "Now take off all your clothes and lie back. Close your eyes and imagine you and me at the beach on a beautiful summer's day. Everything is perfect. We are in a world where no one gets pregnant. There are no worries. I gently caress your beautiful cock ever so slowly." She paused, then stroked leisurely. "You are getting turned on as I stroke a little faster," she whispered in my ear. "Then I go faster still and you are getting so horny, you can't stand it."

I was getting into her actions. I don't know if I was being slowly hypnotized but everything felt right. I let my mind go and her soft hands on my cock felt wonderful. I started to get close while Bethany quickened her pace. After about 3 minutes I had a nice orgasm, coating her hand with my cum.

"Open your eyes," Bethany instructed. I was momentarily exhausted from the released tension, but I felt a rush of endorphins when I saw cum all over her hand.

However, my lull was quickly replaced by fear. "Transference!" I almost shouted.

"Pardon?"

"Transference. Please wash your hands quickly. I don't want my sperm near your vagina." I spoke.

"Okay," she rose and went to the bathroom. After washing, she came back and said, "I told you, you could do it. I do see how spooked you are about the pregnancy aspect. Don't worry. Nobody's getting pregnant on Dr. Love's watch," she reassured me. "Looks like I'm going to schedule you in for many more appointments. I would say at least once a day," she smilingly remarked.

The following week, after daily sessions of Bethany masturbating me to completion, Bethany once again had me lie back; closing my eyes to the soft beach sounds. After stroking me for 5 minutes she put a "pocket pussy" over my cock. My eyes fluttered open at the new sensation. "See, it's just a pocket pussy. Something to help you think of a real pussy. Close your eyes."

12