Baby Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers

He led her back and sat her down on a chair facing him. Apparently, he wanted to talk.

"So, Cassie . . . Stevens . . . tell me about you."

Cassie blinked. He was the very first photographer she'd met who'd asked her that. Not the last, but the first.

"Well, um, what do you want to know?"

"So how did you end up here?"

"Oh, um, I was working at my store, and . . ." she launched into the saga of meeting Freya, before he interrupted her.

"No, no, I mean . . . why are you trying to be a model? What do you want out of it?"

"Well . . . "

He made her so nervous! What did he want from her? Her mind was full of all those horrible pictures, and she blurted out, "Do you want me to look like that?"

"Oh, you saw my work?" Clearly he was proud of it.

"Well, yes, obviously, on the way in."

"It disturbs you?"

"What is it? I don't get it. What's it about?"

"Hmmm. I like that. That you're curious. Most girls who come here don't even notice."

"Why do you make those things?"

"Well, let's just say . . . I like to question society's concepts of what's 'beautiful.'"

"Ho-kay . . ."

"Don't you think we all live in a kind of prison, Cassie . . . of expectations and ideals . . . they're unrealistic. Life is harsh and ugly, when it comes down to it."

She thought about it. Something about that wasn't making sense. Perhaps it wouldn't bother her so much if he didn't use models to make that point. "Yes, but . . . you're a fashion photographer, too. You shoot beautiful women. That's what you do."

He winced when she said that, as if he didn't like being reminded of that fact. "Well everyone needs to put bread on the table."

"So . . . what? You want me look ugly?"

"No, no, not for this shoot. This is a commission. I need the—" but he cut himself off.

"I do want to know how you feel, what you want out of it."

He was the first person to ask her that.

She looked at him. She would have liked to tell him about how hot it made her, how erotic it could be. She even considered telling him about "Daddy." But those horrible pictures kept coming into her head.

"Yes?" he queried.

"Nothing," she shrugged. "I guess I'm just kind of simple. I like looking pretty."

"Ok, right on, right on, we can do that."

He seemed disappointed.

It was an awkward shoot. Just . . . blah.

His assistants dressed her in black, which was not her best color. She felt it washed her out, though it did make her teeth positively shine.

She shook his hand when she left. A nice guy. Weird, but nice.

"Oh, hey, Cassie . . . anytime you feel like you're sick of being . . . 'pretty' . . . you should come back. Check out one of my shows."

"Um . . . alright."

She couldn't see that happening, but it didn't matter.

By the end of the week, as she neared her last, final go-see, she had determined this all was probably not for her. It was truly pointless. She'd given it a shot, she'd done her best, and if they didn't want her, well, there was nothing she could do about it.

So she wasn't expecting anything when she rang the buzzer of an apartment in Washington Square, high up in the top floor of an historic New York apartment building. Outside, there was a plaque saying it was the former abode of the photographer Alfred Stieglitz.

The elevator wasn't working, so she had to walk up nine flights of old, creaking stairs that were a mile wide. Otherwise, it was a beautiful place, with enormous windows flooding the high-ceilinged hallways with summer sunlight.

She checked her list. "Chase Merrit." The very last person she was scheduled to see.

A pretty redhead opened the door.

"Hi, Cassie? I'm Molly—Chase's sister. Also his assistant. Come on in."

The minute she entered, Cassie got a different vibe from this place. It was home-y. Unpretentious. Obviously this guy was brand new to the industry, and lacked all the bells and whistles she saw everywhere else. And she loved the fact that his sister worked for him.

"So, come on in, and I'll get you ready."

The make-up and wardrobe area was just a single room with a vanity, and a rack of clothes against a wall.

"So, have a seat."

Molly began applying just the lightest touch of make-up. Cassie could not help asking her, "Uh . . . is that it? They usually put so much more on me."

"Hmmm . . . No," said Molly, concentrating intensely on her face. "You know, we have your pictures. Chase and I looked over them. You have such a natural beauty, Cassie. You don't need much. Just a bit of enhancement. There we go."

"Now, what about this?" She gestured to the rack of clothes.

"What?"

"Well, don't you want to pick something out?"

"Oh! No one's ever asked me before. Usually they just tell me what to wear."

"Well, we can work together. What do you think?"

Cassie was quite shocked. She saw a rack of expensive designer clothes, but they were all men's. Beautiful, soft dress shirts. A few ties. A few pairs of boxers and t-shirts. And along with that, some simple cotton lingerie. She smiled. A deep, happy smile.

"Why did you pick these clothes?"

"Hmmm . . . just a feeling, from looking at you . . . you have such a sweet face, Cassie, but you're so sexy. Chase and I just saw you this way."

"Well I like it. How about this one?"

She reached for a pretty, powder blue men's shirt.

"Excellent. And we can, you know . . . experiment. Let's start there."

Cassie was led to a kind of mock stage that was fixed to look like the interior of bedroom, with dark furniture. Clearly it was a man's bedroom, with a huge desk inside as well.

"Hi—Cassie? I'm Chase. You all set?"

He was very cute. Tall, with brown hair, warm hazel eyes, and a strong, friendly handshake. She liked him immediately.

"So why don't we start . . ."

By this time, Cassie was so used to people barking orders at her and telling her exactly what to do, she just stood there, waiting.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Whatever you want."

"Well, I, um . . . I don't know. Usually they tell me what to do."

"Ah, I see. Well let me tell you how I like to work, Cassie. I think this should be fun for you. Enjoy yourself. Do you like modeling?"

"Yes . . . sometimes . . ."

"Oh? What about it?"

"Well, um . . ." she hesitated, suddenly feeling shy. "I think it can be . . . "

"Hot?" said Chase, unfazed, as he began to take some photos.

"Yes," she said, beginning to relax. She liked the way he was looking at her, with intense concentration on what he was seeing.

"Uh huh, so tell me . . . what do you like, Cassie? Boys, girls? Both?"

She smiled, and Chase clicked his camera, wanting to capture the sudden dreamy look that came over her face.

"Boys . . . well, men."

"Older men?"

"Yes," she said. Cassie found herself moving to the big desk and leaning back on it. She was wearing the blue shirt, but it was buttoned up rather high.

"Yeah? I had a feeling. So show me how it feels to have an older man look at you."

Well, that was easy to do. She relaxed . . . tilting her head a bit, and pushing her breasts forward.

"Nice. Beautiful, Cassie. Keep going. Wait, do you mind—"

Chase stepped out from behind the camera and came over to her, and reached for her blouse.

"Is it ok? Why don't we . . . loosen you up a bit. Do you want to—?"

Cassie gazed into his eyes, happy to undo the first few buttons on the shirt. She even pushed it open, wanting to show some cleavage.

"Ok, wait, hang on, hang on, hold right there . . . there we go. Oh, perfect. Keep going, Cassie, relax, do whatever you want."

She leaned back further, squeezing her arms in the way she knew pushed her breasts together, in the way she knew she liked Larry to see her.

She shifted a bit, spreading her thighs underneath the shirt. Suddenly a whole bunch of ideas came to her.

"Can I get on the bed?"

"Of course, Baby Doll," said Chase, enjoying himself, and snapping away.

Cassie unbuttoned the shirt even further, and bent back on her knees, and gazed sweetly at Chase. Before long, she knew she was wet, and she could see her nipples getting hard. And it all became so . . . easy. So pleasant! She just knew what to do. She kept her eyes on that lens, and thought about Daddy . . .

"Fantastic, Cassie, fantastic." Chase's voice was soft, and sexy and encouraged her. It was genuine. She knew it was genuine because when he walked around to shift something beside her, she saw that he was hard. It was obvious. But he didn't do anything, just kept murmuring to her in that nice, soft voice as he continued to work.

"You know, Cassie . . . I don't know what all these other photographers have told you, but there's really only one secret to this business."

"What?" she asked.

"Just turn yourself on, Baby Girl. It's not that hard."

She smiled. "Well, I have an idea."

"Go for it."

"I'd like to take my bra and panties off. Is that ok?"

"Of course. Molly—could you—"

Cassie loved the way these two worked together, like a team, deeply in touch with each other, and with her. Professional, yet . . . personal. And somehow so incredibly hot.

Chase never stopped clicking as Cassie maneuvered to get her bra off, then wiggled out of her panties, and tossed them to Molly. Now she was completely nude, except for a blue pin-striped men's shirt she had changed into.

"Ok, I'm ready. No—wait."

Cassie unbuttoned the shirt all the way, opening it enough to show half her cleavage, pushed together. She hid her pussy expertly with her fingers as she posed on her knees, this way and that, using the man's shirt as if it were the most erotic sex toy ever invented.

Chase murmured to his sister, "Babe, why don't you get Cassie a tie?"

Two hours later, Chase walked her to the door. They didn't say much.

Cassie held a little bag they'd given her, with some shirts from the shoot inside it as a kind of souvenir.

She was in a state. So horny she could not breathe. She turned to face him, and slid sideways, accidentally pushing on the buzzer, as if she were drunk.

"Oops! Thank you. That was . . . uh . . ."

Chase smiled back at her.

"Look, Cassie, I don't want to speak too soon, but I think we got some AMAZING stuff today. You're . . . incredible. I think you're going to do really well."

"Hmmm? Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

Chase laughed. "Well, look, I'd love to work with you again. Both Molly and I. You're a natural. Fantastic job."

"Alright. I'd love that. And, um . . . say thanks to your sister for me."

"I will," he said.

"Have a good weekend on the shore with Larry."

"I will, bye."

As she walked to the subway, still in a dream, she smiled to herself, thinking, wondering . . . she'd bet anything those two were in a relationship. She'd bet her soul.

It had gone well . . . better than she could have dreamed . . . but the minute she left Manhattan, she pushed the whole modeling thing out of her mind. She was done, at least for the time being, and now she had nothing to do but look forward to the weekend. And how happy she was for that.

All she wanted to do was be with Larry. Nothing else mattered. It could not be wrong. She couldn't wait to get home.

+++

It was early evening when they pulled up in Larry's truck to their white clapboard house on the beach. Fingers of pink and orange light still clung to the edges of clouds in an otherwise midnight blue sky. A lovely breeze caressed Cassie's skin through the window and she heard laughter and carnival music close by. She had never been so nervous, not even on her first go-sees. She could tell Larry was a bit nervous, too. He was quiet as they drove down, and clenched and unclenched his hands on the wheel. But it was a pleasant nervousness, of anticipation, not the butterflies of fear or anxiety. Cassie could see that Larry was hard as he drove. And she knew he saw her nipples swelling through her blouse. Her panties were completely soaked by the time they arrived, though they hadn't even touched.

They sat in the front of the car for a minute, like shy teenagers, until Larry turned to her, his arms beckoning, and Cassie immediately scooted over.

"Come here," he said, folding her in his arms. Their shyness of each other dropped away, as they immediately found their special loving place, and their nervousness turned into open, flowing lust. Larry sunk one hand into her soft curls, with the other he caressed her cheeks, forehead, and lips.

Cassie positively melted into his body, into the look in his eyes, giving, surrendering, her true self unguarded for the one gaze she loved more than any other in the world. She pushed her breasts into his chest and opened her lips, needing his touch, his warm flesh.

"You ready to be with Daddy tonight?" Larry whispered.

Cassie could only gush, and moan, and push her soft breasts harder against him.

"Did you bring something special to wear?"

Cassie nodded, her blue eyes big and wide as she felt his hand move to the inside of her thigh.

"Good," he whispered, as his hand moved slowly upwards, making her gasp and twist beside him.

"Because I brought something for you, just for tonight. Just for us . . ." his voice trailed off because he had found her pussy, and pushed aside her soaked panties. Cassie was panting, loudly, and writhing, and spreading her thighs as he worked her lips, and fingered her hot, wet little hole.

"What is it?" she gasped. His fingers had found her swollen clit.

He handed her a little pink bag. She smiled. She knew what was inside. He'd bought her the most adorable pair of panties. Ivory lace, with tiny blue roses.

"Love thinking about you wearing Daddy's things on our date. I rubbed them all over my cock this morning, thinking about you."

"Mmmmm . . . I can't wait to put them on. Let's go inside."

They showered, and changed, and made plans to meet up again in the living room. Like a real date.

Larry waited for her when he was ready, freshly shaved and wearing a nice button down shirt and jeans.

He heard her come in, and when he saw her, he had to break into a big smile.

She wore a baby blue dress—cotton, simple, with tiny puffed sleeves, hanging straight down to mid-thigh. Her hair was loose and wavy and still damp from her shower, and she wore no make-up. She looked fresh, and young, and beautiful. Yet she wore no bra, and her long legs were clad in towering wedged heels. She was irresistible. Very "Daddy's Little Girl."

"You ready?" he said. "Don't you look pretty."

She came up to him, his arm found her slim waist, and he pulled her close. She folded her arms on his shoulders, and pushed her big tits into his chest. She felt light and delicate in his arms, and he was so strong, and smelled so good. And his cock felt so nice throbbing against her slightly spread thighs.

"What are we going to do?"

"Well, I thought we'd go to the boardwalk. Maybe take you on a few rides. Buy you some cotton candy."

Cassie smiled her sweetest smile, and pressed her hard nipples into his chest. "I'm wearing your present."

"Are you, baby? Well Daddy will have to see," he whispered, "When we get back."

"I love you," she sighed, and Larry pulled her in for a soft, sweet kiss. "I love you, too, baby."

It was a beautiful night on the shore. Cassie always loved it here. There never seemed to be too many people. The beaches were pristine, the ocean clean. She envisioned many nights in the future coming here with Larry, maybe after a long week of work, she in the city and he on his job sites, looking forward to their time together away from everyone else. The breeze blew the thin cotton against her body, so she felt nearly naked as she walked along, holding his hand, their fingers interlaced like any ordinary loving couple. Perhaps it was being seen, having people glance at them as they walked by, knowing her pussy was throbbing for Daddy, in secret, but she had never been more aroused.

They walked through the carnival, smiling at each other, holding hands and playing games. Larry held her hips at the ring toss and helped her cheat. She rubbed his ass at the shooting gallery, and kissed him when he handed her a stuffed animal prize. He bought her some cotton candy, and they didn't care that people saw him feeding it to her; they only laughed as she opened her lips and licked the spun sugar from his fingers. They kissed and touched each other on top of the Ferris Wheel, in the Fun House and the Tunnel of Love. The night carried them away, towards each other, the more openly they expressed themselves in public.

Eventually they ended up in a secluded spot on the white sanded beach. They could still see the lights of the Merry Go Round and hear tinkling music in the distance.

Larry threw down a blanket and Cassie reclined on her elbows. She kicked off her shoes and waited for him to join her, and as she watched him Freya's words suddenly popped into her head. "You, my girl, have been blessed. You've been blessed, and you've been lucky." Yes, she thought, she had . . . because she had him . . . and because she was in love.

Larry got down beside her and she gazed at him, unable to breathe, as he leaned closer, over her, and tilted her face towards his mouth. It was their first proper kiss and his tender touch made her belly explode in warm, buttery feelings. She spread her thighs, unconsciously opening herself, her nipples and pussy on fire.

Despite the things that they had done, this kiss was different, the most daring act yet, because it was planned and chosen. They knew what they were doing and what they wanted. When he pushed his tongue into her mouth, he was letting her know Daddy was going to make love to her, and her kiss back told him she wanted nothing more. She sucked and licked in return, opening her mouth, wider, pushing her hips towards his hands. Their mouths and tongues silently conveyed their lustful acceptance of their forbidden connection; each swirl and lick a dare and challenge not to stop, to keep going.

"Oh!" Cassie gasped when he drew his mouth off her wet lips to whisper to her.

"Do you want to come back to the beach house . . . and be a good girl for Daddy?" he said, kissing her neck.

Then he took her hand, and brought it to his cock.

Cassie groaned "Yes . . ." as she felt his hardened bulge through his jeans. She ran her curious hands over it, feeling the long thick shaft, the heavy weight of his balls, the ridge of his swollen head. She scooted down and lovingly rubbed her cheek against it while he stroked her hair.

She moved back up to his face, kissing his neck and then finding his lips.

"Take me back . . . please . . ."

+++

Within minutes of getting back to the beach house, Cassie was sitting on the bed, facing him, and unzipping his jeans. She had waited too long; she could not wait one second more.

Larry had dreamed and fantasized of this for months. He'd come so many times, so hard, unable to stop it, thinking about her. But the dream was nothing compared to seeing her hungrily gazing at him. Lust settled in his groin, heavy and thick, making him harder than he could ever remember. She had trouble undoing his buttons, and he had to help her, before just quickly stripping off his clothes. His tanned, virile body proudly displayed a beautiful thick cock, long and smooth, jutting up at a steep angle from a mass of dark hair.

He wedged her legs apart, pushing his massive thighs forward, and let her just look, breathing heavily as he watched her pretty face.

She seemed shy, so he helped her. He took both of her hands and placed them on his cock, and then stroked her hair and face, encouraging her.

Her trembling hands discovered him, slowly, with awe, touching the delicate skin and marveling at the hard muscle underneath. Her fingertips slid over the length of him, up to the silky head, and dipped into the tiny slit leaking clear cum. She touched it, and rubbed her lips over the mushroom-shaped tip, as she thought about his cum spurting deep inside her. She groaned with pleasure, and looked up at him, waiting for his direction.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers