Baby Girl

Story Info
A young woman and her father partake in their taboo love.
1k words
4.28
33.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smirkin
Smirkin
7 Followers

Daddy whispered into my ear for me to be quiet, I tried my best. I wanted to giggle every time I felt his touch across my skin as he slowly undressed me with his eyes following with his hands. Just in the other room my mother was sleeping and this was to be a secret between Daddy and I.

I swallowed my giggles as I lay back on the bed and feel Daddy wrestle his fingers with my panties, I lift my hips to help him remove them. It wasn't long before I felt his calloused fingers rubbing against my swollen slit. A dip of his finger inside and he would know how wet I already was for him. Part of me felt naughty for that but it was out of my control, desire ran through me.

Soon Daddy had stripped away his own clothing standing in front of me with bare skin be allowing me to see that he was just as excited as I was myself. He climbed between my thighs and reached a hand down towards my hungry sex and slide a finger up and down my slit, feeling how moist I was. I blushed hard and bit back a smile as he looked up to me with surprise.

"Someone is a little needy, huh?" His whispers ran over my body, tickling every inch. I nodded with a soft whimper as I did my best to not be heard outside of the room. This is something I craved nightly since I was in high school, now that I'm in college the chances of it ever happening seemed slim to none. That was until I started coming home for the holidays. Teasing Dad was fun, especially after I realized he wanted it too. This had now become a routine thing when I came home or made excuses to come home.

I took in a deep breath as he slides one of his rough fingers into me. Squirming to feel more of him, wanting so much more. He worked a second finger in, teasing me. Daddy knew just as much as I did that I needed more, but he always had fun prolonging it.

"How bad do you want, baby girl?"

As if that question needed answered, I trembled beneath his touch as his fingers thrust within me. I could feel my sex wrapping around his fingers with hunger and lust. His cock was swollen and dripping slightly as it twitched with excitement. A grin curled across my face as I looked up to him.

"B-b-badly... Please Daddy!" My voice was shaking with need as his hand brushed up my thigh and he moved in closer to me. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine triggering a violent kiss between us. I reached my hands up to cradle his face as my tongue passed over his lips, feeling the heat between us.

"Mmm... Good, that's my girl." The deep tone of his voice caused shivers to explode across my skin as he gripped the back of my head and resumed the kiss. My pussy ached for his length that teased behind his fingers. Several rougher thrusts of his fingers before he pulled them out and broke the kiss. Bringing his hand to my face, "Open up, little one." I melted beneath him right there when he asked, doing so I opened my mouth as his fingers entered and began to suck them while I whimper feeling his cock twitch against my sex.

He took his hand away from my lips as I continued sucking them, he grabbed his shaft and rubbed the tip against my pussy, teasing my slit as I moaned, "f-f-fuck me." Smirking he continued to rub as I whimpered begging more him to fuck me. My skin was hot and pussy was nearly on fire. I needed this, and still had to remain quiet about it which only made me that much hotter about it.

I gasped as he started pressing the head into me. I reached for his lips with mine but he pulled away with a smile as he slowly sunk his hips into me. My pussy grabbed a hold of his cock like a sheath perfectly made just for him. "Mmm, baby girl you feel so good." He leaned back down to kiss me as he wiggled his hips slowly before thrusting. His kiss was fire upon my lips, gripping the hair of the back of my head again. I shuddered beneath him with pleasure as I felt his fingers entwine with my hair.

My sex pulled him in closer with every thrust as his lips travelled to my neck leaving little kisses. My thighs scissoring around him as he fucked me. Moans leaped from my lips as they tried to find his skin to stifle them. His lips found my ear telling me everything I want to hear and how I am and always will be his baby girl. Truer words couldn't have been spoken; I'm hooked on him. He sets me on fire time and time again.

His thrusts picked up and he began to drive into me faster, putting his body into it. I wrapped my legs around him as I shook from each thrust beneath his body. Getting everything, I wanted while she slept. I clutched myself to him as I felt myself getting closer to orgasm. My pussy massage his pulsing length with every push until I felt myself clench tightly, trapping his cock momentarily. This was it; this is what I have waited for. My sex start to spasm wildly as I felt Daddy speeding up, fucking me through my orgasm. It didn't take long for his to follow, bursting within me and filling me with the same seed that created me.

My lips finding his again in a soft sweet kiss as he rolls from atop of me. He lays with me for several moments before asking if I wanted to get dress and cuddle with him on the couch. I giggled and nodded, "Bad dreams?" He laughed softly, "Yes, my baby girl had bad dreams again." I have a lot of bad dreams when home, at least that is what we tell her.

Smirkin
Smirkin
7 Followers