Baby Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
...In the kitchen.
3.7k words
4.44
59.1k
89

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers

A few days after my first sexual encounter with my own 18 year old daughter, I enter the kitchen from the side door, having just finished my two mile morning jog to find my baby girl, Whitley, finishing her cereal at the kitchen sink.

Whitley turns her head towards me with a small smile on her face. "Morning Daddy!"

"Morning baby girl, where's your mother?" I ask as I eye her thick ass in her short plaid skirt. Already thinking about being buried balls deep in that tiny 18 year old cunt again.

"Upstairs taking a shower." she replies, the smile on her angelic face getting wider, her eyes lighting up in anticipation.

"So, about what happened on Movie night..." I begin but Whitley immediately cuts me off.

"Daddy, I loved it, I want to do it again, and I want to continue doing it when ever and how ever we can." She says with a huge smile but with trepidation in her voice.

"That sounds great." With a responding smile, I quickly cross over to my baby girl, pressing her in to the kitchen counter, grinding my swiftly hardening 8 inch veiny daddy cock against her thick ass. Not caring at all that I'm getting my sweat all over her pristine school uniform. I reach around and start squeezing her melon sized tits through her button down blouse.

"Daddy wants inside that little pussy again, baby girl. You gonna let Daddy stick his thick dick in his baby girls cunt, huh?" I growl quietly while pinching her nipples through the layers of clothing. Lifting her skirt, bending slightly at the knees, I position my still covered dick between her thick ass cheeks, dry humping her against the counter. Cognizant of the fact that Janice, her mother, is still some where upstairs.

"Yes, Daddy I want that thick cock." Whitley moans excitedly, going up on her toes from the force of my humping, her arms reach up and link behind my neck, thrusting her plump tits in to my hands eagerly.

"Good fucking answer baby girl! Daddy wants to feel that sweet little mouth on his cock first though." I state as I spin her around and gently but firmly push her to her knees in front of my straining dick.

"Take Daddy's dick out, I want to see those innocent lips wrapped around my cock."

"But Daddy you're all sweaty from running." Whitley whines while stroking me through my running shorts. Her green eyes gaze up to mine petulantly. I reach down and roughly pinch her nipples, producing a slight yelp from Whitley.

"Take that Daddy dick out now baby girl. Don't make me tell you again." I calmly reply after releasing her tits from my harsh grasp. She pulls my shorts and boxer briefs to my knees, my monster shaft almost hitting her face. Grasping my throbbing dick at the base, I give it a few tight tugs as I order my daughter. "Open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue, baby girl."

Whitley looks up at me curiously but does as her daddy orders like the dirty little baby girl I knew she was. Her mouth hanging open, I slap the fat mushroom head against her little pink tongue a couple of times. The sight of my innocent teen daughter on her knees before me, is a dream come true. Widening my stance a bit, one ear out for my wife, I grab the back of her head and swiftly shove half my monster dick in her mouth. Shoving more and more of my dick down her throat until my ball sack rests against her chin. The surreal actualization of my daughter having my whole 8 inch monster down her teen throat makes my cock throb and pulse.

"Ohh that's it baby girl, take that fucking Daddy dick down your throat. Such a good little cock sucking bitch for Daddy, baby girl." I grunt, one hand clenched tight in her short pixie hair, the other braced on the counter for balance. Looking down at my daughter, taking my cock down her throat, I almost cum right there. "Mmmhmm choke on Daddy's fat cock baby girl. Ooooh so fucking hot mmm." Whitley makes involuntary gagging noises as I repeatedly ram my cock down her throat.

"Shit, oh shit baby girl suck Daddy's dick!" I grunt, face fucking her, the pleasure of having her teen mouth wrapped around my pulsing cock making me almost oblivious to everything else.

"That's it, that's it, take that fucking dick."
I moan, forcing my dick all the way down her throat, my balls slapping her chin as I hump her face. I bend over her back, shoving my hand down her panties and roughly run my fingers from her back door to her sloppy little slit, making a soft squelching noise with each pass. The sounds of her choking on my girthy fuck meat and the feeling of her wetness push me right over the edge in to rapturous orgasm.

"Fuck, here's Daddy's cum baby girl. Swallow every drop, you dirty little cock sucking slut. " I grunt through gritted teeth, hunched over, holding her head firmly, thrusting my dick as far as I can down her throat, my balls tighten and my dick erupts with thick sticky cum.

"Gulgh! gulgh!" Whitley gags as my jizz shoots down her throat. Her fingernails digging into my thighs as she continues to choke and gag as my cum spews down her throat, giving her no choice but to swallow every fucking drop. Her beautiful face flushed red and teary-eyed.

Abruptly, I realize I haven't heard the water running from my wifes shower for a while. After thrusting in a few more times, I pull out of my baby girls mouth and pull up my shorts, moving to the kitchen table. I sit down and start rifling through the newspaper already on top. Whitley gets to her feet and faces the sink just as Janice makes her way down the stairs, dressed in her business skirt suit.

"Morning guys." Janice calls out on her way over to the coffee pot. She leans back against the counter after making her cup of coffee. "I have that late conference call honey, so I'm not sure what time I'll be home but there is plenty of stuff to make for dinner."

"No problem sweetie." I reply my gaze fixed on the newspaper. "I'm sure Whitley and I can take care of each other for the night." The innuendo flies right over my wife's head thankfully, but at the mention of our teen daughter, my wife's gaze swings to her.

"Whitley, are you ok? You look a little flushed honey." Janice asks concernedly of our daughter, her hand going to her forehead, feeling for a fever. "Oh, and you're sweaty."

"No mom, I don't feel good. Can I stay home today?" Whitley asks with a little pout that makes my dick throb painfully in my shorts again.

"Hmm, what do you think Bryce? Should we let her stay home?" Janice asks of me. Already planning to call in to work, my blood starts pumping furiously at the thought of having my daughter's porn star worthy cunt all to myself for the whole day and some of the night. Next to her mother, Whitley slowly licks her lips with a glimmer in her eye, knowing what my answer will be.

"I don't see the problem with missing one day of school. If you really are sick, baby girl." I reply in my stern Daddy voice.

"Yes Daddy" Whitley replies back meekly.

"I agree." Janice mumbles while glancing down at her watch. "Oh, I'm going to be late!" with a quick kiss to my cheek, Janice rushes out the door. I quickly call work letting them know I'll be working from home today, as Janice pulls out of the drive way.

"Come here, baby girl, Daddy should check your temperature to make sure you weren't telling a lie." I grin lecherously as I scoot my chair back from the kitchen table, tossing my cellphone to the side, my legs spreading, making room for my rapidly growing monster cock, as Whitley makes her way over to me.

"Sit that luscious ass on the table baby girl." I order eye fucking my daughter. Thoughts of what her pussy tasted like from the brief sample I got on movie night running through my dirty mind.

Whitley scoots her firm ass back on to the kitchen table. I caress the outside of her spread legs while eyeing her tits. She sees where my eyes have landed and starts unbuttoning her blouse then her bra. While she does that my hands glide up under her skirt, grabbing her panties on each side, with a quick jerk I rip them from her body. She gives a quick gasp at the show of strength then lets out a coquettish giggle.

"Mmm baby girl, your tits are so fucking hot. Daddys gonna have to titty fuck you soon, huh? Would you like that, seeing your Daddy's cock spear through your succulent fucking tits?" I reach up to pluck at her tightly puckered pink nipples with one hand while tickling her juicy slit with the finger tips of the other hand.

"Yes Daddy I want to feel your big cock every where!" Whitley enthusiastically replies, her voluptuous body practically vibrating on the kitchen table with how turned on she is getting.

"Daddy wants to eat this juicy cunt. Lay back on the table baby girl. Daddys gonna taste that sweet teen pussy. Would you like Daddy to go down on you, baby girl? Beg Daddy to eat this little pussy." I tease with a slight smirk, able to feel the heat and smell the sweet musk coming from between her supple thighs.

"Daddy please eat my little pussy. I want to feel you inside me so bad, please Daddy." she mewls laying back as directed, spreading her thighs wide open for her daddy. Flipping her skirt up over the slight curve of her tummy, I look down at her plump, already glistening cunt lips, I ravenously begin to feast between her open thighs. I run my tongue the full length of her young slit and then teasingly flick it over her swollen clit.

Her legs tense, her breathing coming out in heavy pants. "Mmm ooh god mmhmm." She whimpers, her hips thrusting rhythmically. "Ooh oh oh fuck Daddy" She moans softly.

"That's it, baby girl. It feels good, doesn't it, having Daddy's tongue in that slutty cunt?"

"Mmmmhm." She bites down on her bottom lip and quickly nods. "It feels so good Daddy, don't stop, please don't stop."

"That's Daddy's dirty baby girl." I murmur against her pussy. Her soft, little whimpers of pleasure only encourage me to keep going, and judging by how wet her pussy is, she needs me to keep going.

"Oh, Daddy, yea yea eat my pussy!" Whitley groans loudly, instinctively her hands reach down to grasp my head and hold it as my mouth attacks her. I spread her legs wider as my mouth sucks down her dripping cunt juice. I release my precum leaking dick and jack off while slurping up my teen daughters sweet pussy juice. She grunts as I tease her hardened clit and lash it back and forth with my tongue. Occasionally my lips surround her clit and suck it in. Each time I suck on that little bundle of nerves, she screams, jerks her hips up and grinds herself onto my face. I lift my head and look up the length of her teen body, I grab her nipples, pinching and pulling them roughly.

"You love Daddy eating his baby girl's cunt, don't you?" I demand as my fingers pull on her hard nipples. Pulling away from her pussy, tugging my shirt off as I stand, and bend my upper body over her splayed out teen body. I start to plunder her mouth with the tongue that just ate her young cunt. Whitley never hesitates and pushes her own tongue against mine. We kiss and she hotly licks her own juices from my lips. She is almost out of control and moaning constantly as we kiss deeply. I pull back slightly and look at her flushed face.

"Daddy's gonna split that little pussy in two baby girl, you have me so fucking hard." I growl out, my hand gripping my shaft tightly. I pull her legs over my arms, grasping her upper thighs, pulling her closer to the edge of the table. Letting her legs drop, I slap her sloppy wet pussy with my ridged shaft, drag it from her clit to her tightly furrowed asshole a few times before stopping at her fuck hole. The sight of my 8 inch monster ready to penetrate her clenching greedy cunt almost too much to bare. I reach over her head, grasping the edge of the table for leverage and thrust my hips in to her pelvis sharply, spearing her cunt with my hard as steel fuck meat.

"Oooooh fuck Daddy!!" Whitley screams out as my fuck tool savagely rams through her overly stimulated pussy. My jaw clenches and my insides twist at the warm heat engulfing my veiny thick cock. My face contorts in pure pleasure as I hammer in to my teen daughter. Whitley's fingers dig in to my sides as she clings to me, pleasurable pain flickering in her green eyes. Her hips thrash wildly under my thrusting prick.

"Yea baby girl yea, move that hungry little pussy on Daddy cock. Mmmhmm yea, take all of that thick fat dick! uh uh Daddy is gonna destroy that innocent fucking cunt!" I grunt out between gritted teeth. The feel of her pussy clenching around my fuck meat so good my brain short circuits and I almost black out. I move a hand to her jiggling tit and pinch her nipple hard, continuing my assault on her teen cunt. Pulling one of her legs straight up, turning her on her side, I start going deep, banging the entrance of her cervix and slowly dragging my dick out before thrusting back inside, grinding briefly against her clit, getting impossibly deeper from this angle. The pleasure so intense it borders on pain. Hugging her soft supple thigh tight to my chest, hunching over slightly, one hand braced by her hip, I hammer my fuck meat relentlessly inside, almost fucking her to the edge of insanity.

"Uh uh Da-Daddy, your dick is sooo deep, oh my god I'm cumming Daddy, I-I'm cumming!" Whitley stammers out her hands grasping at the table, trying to find purchase, body convulsing from the intensity of her orgasm. I feel her young tight cunt contracting even tighter on my prick, pussy juice dripping over her thighs on to the kitchen table. I still my movements, giving her battered body a moment to recover.

Flipping her over so her tits are pressed against the kitchen table, Mary Janes spread wide and planted on the floor, pushing her plaid skirt up over her back, I marvel at her plump thick ass and cum drenched pussy.

'Mmhmm goddamn baby girl, you're little slit looks so sexy freshly fucked." I grunt while massaging and spreading her ass cheeks wide, exposing her tiny rose bud asshole. Grasping my dick at the base, dipping it between her pussy lips, coating it in more of her thick cum, I tease her asshole with the angry red head, one hand still holding her ass cheeks open.

"Da-daddy..." she whimpers nervously. I grin at the quiver in her voice, knowing that I am about to violate my 18 year old daughter in the nastiest way has exhilaration pumping through my body.

I quickly slather my middle finger with saliva before replacing my cock head with it. Gently but firmly pressing my digit against her virgin anal opening. I keep up the pressure until her ass releases and my finger is in to the first knuckle. I keep massaging and rubbing that ass, slowly inserting my thick finger in to her tight channel until all my finger is engulfed. Pulling out, gathering more of her pussy juice, pressing two thick fingers back in to that insanely tight asshole.

"Fuckkkkk, baby girl, this ass is so goddamn tight, so damn good. Relax that ass for Daddy. Let Daddy finger that dirty teen ass." I groan, twisting, thrusting my fingers in and spreading them when pulling out, patiently preparing my baby girl for her first ass reaming. I thought her teen pussy was tight but her ass is next level TIGHT, it clenches my finger so tight. I thrust faster, quickly scissoring them in and out, gathering more pussy juice every few strokes. Getting impatient now, I grab my fuck meat at the base and as I'm pulling my spread fingers from that barely loosened up ass, I slip the fat mushroom head inside quickly.

"Ow ow oh g-god Daddy! Is that your dick? No, I'm not ready! Ow it hurts, Take it out please, Daddy!" Whitley gasps, trying to wiggle away from my invading daddy dick but inadvertently pulling more of my hard length inside. Ignoring her pleas, with one sharp thrust of my hips, I get all my 8 inch cock inside my baby girl. Fuck, it feels so amazing. I freeze like that, the intensity of the pleasure sending shockwaves through my body. My eyes shut for a moment, enjoying how her tight channel encases my dick.

"Oooh shit yea, Daddy's cock is in baby girl, Daddy's cock is in! oh fuckkk your ass is so tight on Daddy dick baby, you feel so good, so fucking good!" I groan as I lay my chest on her back. Delirious from the sensation of being balls deep in my 18 year old daughter's ass, I stay still letting my baby girl get accustomed to having her ass stuffed full of Daddy dick.

I keep still until I feel Whitley begin to wiggle her hips against me. That's all the incentive I need, standing up straight again, towering over my tiny teen daughter bent over the kitchen table, I slowly saw my thick length in to her ass, increasing my tempo after a few minutes. Seizing her skirt in a clenched fist, I pepper her ass with smacks that get progressively harder, turning her thick ass red.

"Ummhumm yea, Daddy's gonna tear that ass up baby girl. Christ that sweet fucking ass feels soooo good on my dick!" I growl keeping my eyes locked on where my veiny cock is disappearing between her ass cheeks.

"Da-daddy oh god Daddy, my ass is so full! You're so fucking deep in my ass!" Whitley whimpers starting to meet my thrusts with increased vigor.

I plow in to her ass, a vicious need driving me, gripping my daughter's hip hard. Thrusting harder and faster, grunting approvingly when she thrusts her body back in to me. I smack her ass hard, watching it jiggle around my cock. Growling like an animal from the intoxicating sight of my relentless fuck stick being engulfed by her hot teen ass.

"That's it baby girl, take that fat thick fucking cock, uh huh baby yea you take Daddy dick so well oooooh fuuuck yea!"

I moan while hammering inside her raw channel. My gaze fixed on my hefty fuck tool slicing in to my baby girl. Her ass bouncing with every powerful thrust.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me, Daddy," she begs, panting. Thrusting herself back, fucking her ass on my dick.

"Fuck yourself with Daddy's cock baby girl. Ummhmm fucking that tight teen ass, you dirty little bitch. You like having your ass stuffed full of this fat dick, don't you?" I ask with a stinging slap to her ass.

"Yes, Daddy," she moans. "oh fuck yea, Daddy." I feel her little hand between her legs as I continue my assault on her virgin ass, fingering her own teen cunt as I pummel her thick ass. Pleasure hits me with the strength of a lightning bolt every time I ram my length in to her now gaping hole.

"Mmm, you're Daddy's dirty little slut, aren't you baby girl?" Fucking her harder still. My hips colliding with her ass, my nut sack slapping her hyper sensitive clit, fill the kitchen with lewd wet smacking sounds.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm your dirty little slut,"
she confirms, thrusting back on my cock. "I love your hard Daddy cock, love it fucking my ass."

"Tell me who's in charge, baby girl, who's in charge of this cunt?" I grunt out animalisticaly.

"Ow! Oh fuck! You are, Daddy, You own me, you own me." she whimpers repeatedly gripping my cock tighter with her scorching hot ass. "You're in charge, Daddy."

"Ah Ahhh Daddy, I-I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming again!!" Her muscles go taut, she squeals from the intense sensations shuddering through her young body. "Yes Daddy, I'm your little baby girl, fuck me hard, fuck me, oh fuck me," she begs.

"Oh goddamn uh uh baby girl, oh fuck, you want this Daddy cum, don't you?" I pant, my breaths shallow and desperate. Feeling her cum dripping down my nuts has me ready to unload every drop of cum boiling in my nut sack.

"Please, Daddy. I need your cum, oh fuck, give it to me, Daddy," Whitley pleads. "Give it to me, fill my ass, Daddy!"

"ooooh god ooooh fuuuuuck, take all of this Daddy cum in that little ass. Aaah yea, Daddy's little fucking bitch, take all that cum from Daddy's thick fat fucking cock fuuuck." I roar, thrusting deep inside, my body going rigid. I dig my fingers into her ass hard enough to leave bruises. My cock throbbing and then exploding, jet after jet of hot spunk shooting straight up my daughter's ass. My hips involuntarily thrusting against her ass with every stream unloaded. I pull out and the last of my cum squirts against the tiny hole I have invaded now gaping open. Dragging my softening dick through the slick mess in her ass crack a few times, enjoying the view of my thoroughly violated 18 year old daughter bent over the kitchen table completely wrecked.

LizbetDark
LizbetDark
141 Followers
12