Baby New Year!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't laughing 24 hours later when the sonogram technician pointed at the screen and said, "How about that? Twins! Its looking like you're 8 weeks along, so I'm guessing you had a wild time on New Year's Eve!"

March 2nd

~Matthew Taylor~

Something was up with Judy, and it wasn't good. She asked me not to come around for a couple of weeks, saying she needed to work through some personal things. I asked if I could help, but she was pretty insistent it was stuff she needed to work through alone. Damn it! After taking her away for her birthday, my mind was made up. The following day after work I'd gone to Manhattan's diamond district and bought an engagement ring, now I just needed to find the perfect time and way to ask her.

~Judy Beckman~

After my appointment, I went home and cried - a lot! Since Glenn decided after having Terry and Sean that two boys were enough, I was thrilled to be pregnant again. There was no way I wasn't keeping these babies, but I couldn't involve Matthew, he was too young to be a husband and father. Of course, there was also the fact that given how crazy things got on New Year's Eve, the babies could even be Phil's, not his.

I didn't think I could handle a pregnancy with twins by myself, especially since at my age it was considered high-risk. I needed help. Then it hit me -- my ex, Glenn! Because I'd already had two babies, my baby bump wasn't showing yet. If I could get Glenn to re-marry me, he was gullible enough that I could persuade him the babies were his! He'd been a good father before, surely he'd be one again!

I peeled enough potatoes into the sink's disposal to clog it, then I called Glenn, telling him I needed him to come unclog it, telling him I was afraid a regular plumber would see I was a single woman and try to gouge me. He hesitated, but I pleaded, and he finally agreed to come over.

I dressed in my yellow sundress, because I knew it was his favorite because he loved how I wore it without a bra, plus it was low-cut enough to show cleavage. When Glenn arrived, I let him in and fawned all over him, kissing his cheek and telling him how it was good to have a real man back in the house. (After being married 20 years, yeah, I knew how to stroke his ego.)

I could tell I had his attention by the not-so-subtle way he kept looking at my breasts, now noticeably larger thanks to my pregnancy. Grumbling about how I should know better than to put potatoes in the disposal, he laid on his back and crawled under the sink, taking apart the clogged plumbing trap.

As I stood by watching, I started talking about what a good husband he'd been, and how I regretted underappreciating him. Aside from an "umm-hmm" as he worked, there was no other reaction, so I knelt down net to him and unzipped his fly. THAT got his attention!

"Judy, what are you..." was about as far as he got before I took him in my mouth and sucked him to hardness.

That got him to groan in pleasure, "Oh, Judy baby, please don't..." but as soon as I got him all the way down into my throat and buried my nose in his pubic hair, he shut up entirely. I ministered to him for a few minutes, then stopped to take a breath.

Wanting to take a jab at my back-stabbing best friend, I asked him, "Does Jackie suck you like this?"

"N-n-no," he answered.

Ha! I knew damned good and well it was an unfair question, because no man will tell you another woman sucks him off better when its your mouth wrapped around his cock. Still, it was good to hear.

Then, while I stroked his hard cock I dangled the bait. "I've missed you so much, Glenn. If we get back together, I'll suck you like this every night. Would you like that?"

Judging by his moans of pleasure, I could sense his resistance weakening. Time for the grand finale. I'd deliberately not worn panties; standing up, I straddled him, and lifted my skirt, then squatted, lowering myself on his hardness.

In my most seductive voice, I asked him, "No condom this time, Glenn. You like this?"

Gasping in pleasure, he managed to croak, "Judy, I can't do this! Jackie and I are engaged!"

I snapped back, "So what? You were engaged to me once, too. You know I'm good in bed! You certainly never minded giving me your dick while we were divorcing. Now you won't have to wear a condom ever again!"

Glenn's resistance seemed to be reviving. He began to whine, "Judy, honey, there's a reason we're exes, and it's not about sex. Besides, I can't leave Jackie now. She's pregnant!"

By saying those words, for the second time in my life my ex-husband Glenn crushed my soul. Leaving him lying on the kitchen floor, I ran to my room. He didn't follow. Instead, the front door slammed as he walked out of my life for good.

~~~~~~~~~~

March 5th

~Matthew Taylor~

It was only our third day apart, and I was going crazy. Judy had become such an integral part of my life that it was killing me not to be with her. I spent extra time at the gym, but my heart wasn't in it, and my squash game went to hell. I told my boss I wasn't feeling well, and left at noon. My destination: Cambria Heights.

When I arrived, Judy's car was in the driveway. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I didn't have a key, but on a hunch I tried the door knob and it popped right open. I heard sobbing, and I followed the sound of it to the master bedroom.

Unsure of what I was going to see, I gently twisted the knob and inched the door open. Judy was curled up on her bed, crying her eyes out. She was wearing a sheer yellow sundress that looked really good on her.

I quietly walked up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder. She whipped her head up in shock.

"Matthew! What are you doing here?" she demanded, "I told you to stay away!"

I took her hands and pulled her to her feet, embracing her. Damn, she felt good, but she smelled like she hadn't showered for the days we'd been apart. Still, I could live with that. "I couldn't stay away," I told her, "and if you think I'm apologizing for loving you, you're wrong."

Her crying slowed, and she confessed, "You're not going to stay with me for long. I've messed everything up."

I couldn't help myself. I reached down and squeezed her sweet ass, telling her, "I have a hard time believing that you're capable of doing anything that would drive me away."

Turning her tear-stained face to mine, she spluttered, "I got myself pregnant. I'm 43 and pregnant with twins. It happened on New Year's Eve, so the babies could be yours or Phil's. I feel scared and alone, but it would be unfair of me to tie you down. I tried to get my ex to take me back, but he wants nothing to do with me. I don't know what to do!" Then she stopped talking, cried into my chest, her body shaking from another round of sobs. I held her and stroked her hair, then lowered my hand to stroke her breasts as well because, you know, no bra!

When she was able to stop crying again, I leaned my face down and kissed her. Damn, it had been a long three days. As we kissed I felt her arms wrap around my neck, so I lifted her up and laid her on the bed, then lay beside her, my hand on her belly. My head was reeling in disbelief at the idea that MY babies were in that wonderful belly. The amount of love I'd felt for her previously was a mere trickle compared to the deluge of love for her that overwhelmed me now.

Caressing her face, I told her, "Judy, you don't have to worry. These babies are mine." I scooted closer to her lifting up the hem of her dress to give my fingers skin contact with that stomach.

"How can you be sure?" she whispered.

I chuckled, "You have to understand Phil. In college, he majored in Finance, but he minored in Ancient History, idolizing Hannibal the Carthaginian. Somewhere along the line he got this crazy dream to fuck his way through Spain and Italy like Hannibal did during the Second Punic War. Sounds crazy, right?"

She nodded, listening as I went on. "My brother may be a little odd, but he's also responsible. Not wanting to leave a trail of Taylor-spawned children across Southern Europe, he took no chances and had a vasectomy well before he left for London, so I know he was firing blanks the night of the New Year's Eve party."

I sat up and removed my shirt, then knelt next to the bed. Her eyes never left me as I reached into the pocket of my jeans and pulled out a small box. "I have no idea, and frankly don't want to know, why you thought getting back together with your ex was a good idea. I mean, on the night we met you told me point-blank that you didn't love your husband of 20 years as much as you loved me right then. Were you lying to me?"

"That's no fair, I was kind of drunk that night."

I gently slapped her ass and scolded, "Answer the damned question, Judy. Do you love me more than you loved your ex-husband?"

She nodded, and in a quiet voice, whimpered, "Yes."

I opened the box and held it up. The ring's diamond shone like a small lighthouse. "Judy, I've loved you from the night we met. You're sexy, funny, and beautiful enough to melt a winter frost. Age difference be damned, I want you to marry me." She held her left hand out to take the ring, but I held it out of her grasp.

"I'll give you this ring, but on a couple of conditions, understood?." Her eyes wide now, she nodded.

"One, you are never to get near your ex-husband again. Like EVER. From now on, the guy is radioactive, like fucking Chernobyl. You're mine now, understand?"

She nodded in agreement. So far, so good.

"Two, if you want visit your older children, unless it's at Glenn's funeral, your ex is NOT to be there. They're old enough so he doesn't need to be around. Radioactive, remember?" She nodded again.

"And three, hands off of my reprobate brother. You had your fun with him once, but no more. I love him, but he's incorrigible. The dude would fuck a pudding cup if the mood struck him. No more, just me, understand?"

Judy finally found her voice. "Yes, Matthew. I belong to you, no one else."

"Good. Now give me your left hand." She obeyed, and I put the ring on it. She was mine at last!

~Judy Beckman~

I was in the shower, being scrubbed down by my 16-years-younger fiancé. Soaping up a loofa sponge, he wiped off over every inch of my body, gently, as if I were a baby bird. I kept looking at my engagement ring, incredulous that it was real.

Ever the romantic, Matthew worshipped each part of my body as he washed it off:

"These beautiful feet belong to my future wife."

"These sweet ass cheeks are for my hands only."

"These lovely tits are going to feed my children."

"This soft feminine belly is holding my new family."

As he dried and brushed my hair, he planted kisses on my neck and shoulders, then led me to the bed. Spreading my legs, he lowered his face to my vulva and pleasured me, stopping only to catch a breath and remind me whose fiancée I was. Then, after I climaxed several times under his control he finally mounted me, and we made slow and sweet love. Suddenly the age difference that seemed so important before vanished, replaced by the joy of being impaled on my lover's hard cock. He was my fiancé, my unborn children's father, my... everything.

December 31st

~Judy Taylor~

How much things can change over a twelve-month period! A year ago, I was at a party, depressed and drunk on champagne; a miserable divorcee with two sons so wrapped up in their own lives that they barely remembered my name. A year later, it's almost midnight on New year's Eve and I'm at home, a happily married woman with a husband and two sons, all of whom are obsessed with my breasts for one of two reasons: nursing, or sex. Either way, they'd end up in someone's mouth, and I'm very OK with that.

I just recently found out that I'm also a grandmother. I don't know all the details, but apparently Glenn had a DNA test done on the baby girl that Jackie gave birth to in late June; the results showed Glenn wasn't her father, he was her grandfather. This explained why my eldest son enlisted in the Navy and got out of the New York area.

~Matthew Taylor~

No crazy party this year, just staying at home with my wife and our tiny boys. I did a quick email check while Judy nursed the boys and put them to bed; there was a "Happy New Year" message from Phil, telling me he was now engaged. Apparently, my Hannibal-worshipping brother was himself conquered by a Cockney barmaid he'd met on a pub crawl through London's East End.

Her name was Diana Eaton, and she was a 38-year-old divorced single mom with two young sons. Looking at her picture, I realized she looked like Judy's younger sister. Apparently, my brother and I now both had a type...

Then I heard my wife's voice calling softly, "It's almost midnight, dear. I don't want to miss our New Year's kiss!" Adjusting my New Year's baby diaper so that the top of my hard dick peeked out over the waistband, I headed out to the living room. Now that the boys were down, it was daddy's turn to play with those milk-swollen tits. My wife would get a New Year's kiss, all right, and a whole lot more.

~End~

12