Baby Sister Ch. 09: WET BACK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All night Maria. Tonight you feel just how awesome being fucked is."

"Will you still lick me?"

"Every inch Princess. Now get those legs up and take my dick like you can't live without it."

"I don't want to live without it."

"Music to my ears Kid."

"Owen? Am I a good slut?"

"Where did you hear that term?"

"Jacob said I was a good slut. I think all of you have called me that. He told me it was a good thing to be called. Whore too."

"Definitely. You're going to be the best slut around." He pounded her cunt hard, she realizing her vocal cords needed to scream. Cumming on his cock she quaked like a hummingbird in a hurricane. As he slowed down she rallied to her defense, "More Owen. Morrrre!" He smirked and contorted her legs behind her head and nailed her straight down deep. Her echoes of pure ecstasy resounded throughout the ranch. Oh, ears were hearing her, eyes via cameras sneering at Owen's disobedience in waiting on taking her virginity so soon.

A ball of sweat he tossed her about like a ragdoll. Taking her doggy style freaked her out but she grew to love it. His pulling her hair and spanking her ass as Jacob had done became second nature. She refused to complain and actually begged for it. She remembered everything the boys had told her and begging was a highlight. Now that she herself loved being fucked begging was natural.

"You must fuck me harder Owen."

"My pleasure you little Cunt." Owen sent her body into spasms orgasm after orgasm for three hours straight before creaming all over her backside three separate times. He thought about taking her anally but decided to let one of his brothers give her that honor he already broke rank, being greedy would only make them more irritable toward him.

Winding down he spent another hour kissing her all over. Eating her out became a fast favorite of hers. Being fingered another. His tongue in her ass was entirely too ticklish. She returned the favor and licked Owen from head to toe and even went in to lick his ass. He made it appear as if it tickled him just as much as it did her, it made her laugh. Proving her talent at sucking cock recalling what she had learned from Jacob, Owen found himself mesmerized by her eyes staring at him each time his dick vanished down her throat. "Damn that's nice. Lick my balls. Never leave those out." She obeyed with a squirm of delight, sucking and licking his scrotum just to sense the compliment in his groans.

Maria Blanco got the white devil right square in the face. Wearing it proudly she crawled up into Owen's arms and fell asleep. He smiled and waved at the camera above his bed. He knew they were the centerpiece of a porno. He worried that taking her virginity might piss his brothers off but regardless, it was worth it. Let them bitch. He would deal with it tomorrow. Yawning he just curled up and held her the rest of the night.

Her back was still wringing wet.

Downstairs in the family room the brothers Barnett watched Owen fuck their baby sister until she fell asleep in his arms. He was correct in the assumption that they would be uptight. All four of them concluded that Owen had overstepped their plan to wait longer. Still, they were ready for her themselves. Before the week was over...they would all begin taking that Colombian pussy for a test run. Maria would never get out of bed nor touch the floor. When Owen was done with his early morning quickie, he took her to the next available brother. When one finished, he carried her to the next, then the next, whomever was left. She learned very quickly that she had no control over her choices. The sex was so incredible that she didn't care. A nympho was born. Baby Sister could not be happier.

Well, until she had to deal with Aunt Harriet.

Those bees sounded really angry.

The torture persisted.

Just for fun.

12