Baby(Sitter)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit back on his face, burying him all the way between my cheeks, snatching his air away from him again. It's not like he was appreciative of it anyways.

I count the seconds to see how long it takes him to struggle. As he taps my thighs, signaling he needs a breath, I simply grab his wrists and pin them down to his chest. I want to make sure he doesn't have an ounce of fight in him before I try fitting a collar around his throat.

He begins to kick and thrash his legs about, the only thing left unrestrained, as I settle my full weight back onto this poor kid's face. Each time I sit back on him, his fight dies down a little more as he realizes just how futile it is to try and fight back against a woman like me.

I watch in amusement as his arms and legs slowly drop back down to the floor, his muffled pleas becoming further and further apart. I'm not sure how long you can safely smother someone, but I think I'll stop around the minute and half mark.

I count to 30 in my head and then finally hop off his face. I get a little confused when I don't hear his breaths of reprieve from letting him go, but look back to notice his face is still stuck inside my ass, wedged firmly in place.

"Oh, you like it that much, huh?" I tease as I pat the back of his head. I shake my hips side to side until his head drops back down to the floor with a thud. He groans, just barely conscious.

I take this opportunity to act quick and grab a dog collar off the rack. I buckle it around his neck and tighten it, making sure he can't slip out of it. I then take another leash and clip it to it, officially trapping him and turning him into my bitch.

His eyes start to flutter as he comes back to this world.

"Wh-what happened? Where am-" he sees my face peering down at him from above, and it all comes back.

"You stupid BIT-" I yank the leash attached to his throat and he yelps.

"Quiet. I Don't want another fucking word out of you." He rubs this throat with his bound hands, looking up at me like a kicked puppy.

"Rules have changed. Your parents told me I can do anything to make sure you do what you're told, no questions asked."

"Bullshit."

"Oh yeah? Wanna find out? How about we call them and tell them about how you shoved me and tried to break out of the house? How does that sound?"

If he had a tail, it would have tucked between his legs the way his eyes dropped to the floor in defeat.

"That's what I thought. Since you can't be trusted to your own devices here, and I don't feel like chasing you down every single time your dumbass tries to make a break for it, I've decided I'm going to keep you under an exceptionally close watch."

I lean down, my lips brushing against his ear, as I whisper menacingly, "I told you I would show you what real babysitting is if you disobeyed. I gave you multiple opportunities to turn back but you had to be a little shithead about it. You asked for this."

I lean back up and watch as tears well up in his eyes. I don't have time for his waterworks though.

I yank on his leash, bringing him up to his knees.

"Let's go to the living room."

I help him stand up and pull him by the leash, guiding him to the place I'll be spending much of the weekend, now in even more comfort.

I push him down onto the couch and point towards my spot, and indention already made indicating where my ass would go.

"Lay down."

Finally, his arrogant little tough act breaks as tears begin to run down his cheeks.

"L-Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'll be good. I'll stay in my room, I won't even come out to eat, you'll never even know I was here. Please don't do this to me!"

I roll my eyes. Kids always beg and plead as you shove them into the corner for timeout, "I won't do it again I promise!" This is no different.

"Lay. Down. NOW!" I snap my fingers and point. Dakota whimpers as he realizes how helpless he is, how there isn't a shred of mercy in my bones, and how utterly fucked he is going to be. He begins to lay down on his back, his head falling right into my ass-print on the couch.

I stand over him, smirking at his pitiful defeat. He really thought he stood a chance against me?

How pathetic.

I turn around and line his face up directly with the center of my crack. Once I have my aim down, I begin to freefall backwards.

My ass rapidly approaches his face and shakes the couch with a loud thud as it makes contact, swallowing his head whole.

His eyes are beneath my left cheek, his mouth between my right.

And his nose is shoved directly in the middle, free to breathe all it wants.

I sigh in relief as I grind my ass over his face, finding a good, comfortable spot. Once I finally find it, I let my weight settle fully onto his face, careful not to smother him though. I made sure to spread my cheeks and give his nose plenty of room to breathe when I sat down.

I'd hate to have to keep getting up and down just to make sure he stays conscious. Unfortunately, every breath of air he takes is going to be noxiously tainted with the leftover fumes of my ass sweat from this week's workouts trapped inside these pants.

He groans with each sniff, but he isn't thrashing about at least, so I'm happy to know I've broken him in at least a little.

I grab the remote and begin to flip through Netflix, looking for a nice long movie to enjoy this day with.

Every once in a while, I'll lean to the side and grab my cheek, lifting it so he can get a couple fresh breaths of air in to keep him somewhat stable, maybe even make him think I might finally be getting up, before dropping it back down onto him and sealing him back inside where he belongs.

About halfway through the movie, my stomach rumbles, indicating its dinner time. They paid me a little money up front to order food, so I'm thinking I'll do something simple.

I call down to him, "Hey bud, how does pizza sound for dinner?"

He grumbles in response, his words not intelligible after being muffled by my enormous asscheeks.

"Yeah, you're right. Too greasy. How about tacobell?"

He frantically shakes his head no, screaming through my ass.

"Wait, what's the big deal, you're not a fan of mexican or something?" But after a minute, I realized why he's so worked up against that option.

"Ooooh, I see. Tacobell it is then. Thanks for your input."

He continues to cry, thrashing about and trying to pull his head out from underneath me. I scoot to the side a little, trapping his nose and squishing it directly underneath my cheek, closing off his airways I so graciously gave him.

I begin to open the app and begin to load up the cart. 2 beefy 5-layer burritos with extra refried beans, a box of soft-shelled tacos to munch on, and a baja blast of course. It would be maniacal not to get one.

I place my order and get a notification that it should be here in the next 30 minutes. Perfect.

Dakota frantically taps on my thighs, as he's been forced to hold his breath the entire time I was ordering.

"Oh, I forgot about you. My bad!"

I stand up, letting him suck down some much-needed air.

It's funny watching how pathetic and broken he is, but I'm getting kind of bored with just sitting on him. Is there something else we could do in this same category? Oh, I know!

I lean down next to his face, giving him a brief break while I make my proposal.

"Aw, is someone scared I'm gonna fart on them?"

He sheepishly looks away, then nods his head yes.

"Aww, as you should be. My farts are vile. Sometimes, I clear myself out of the room. I couldn't even imagine what it's going to be like when you take them at point blank."

"T-That's way too far! That's just...gross. And inhumane!"

"Aw, it really is, isn't it? So tell me, what are you going to do about it?"

I drop my ass down onto his chest, knocking the breath out of him.

"Fight me? Oh, you already lost there. Tell on me? Who's actually going to believe your babysitter sat on you and made you huff her farts, huh? And would you even want to admit that? If that got out, I couldn't even imagine how bad you'd get made fun of. Poor little Dakota couldn't beat a girl and was forced to kiss her ass."

I can feel him physically shaking with fear as my tongue drips with a sadistic tone.

"I warned you, and you didn't listen. This is your life for this entire weekend. Day and night. You are nothing more than a disrespectful cushion for your babysitter to use and abuse."

I look down into his eyes, "And cushions get farted on. It's part of their job."

He swallows a ball of fear that sinks to that pit in his stomach. The way he looks as he realizes how fucked he is right now is just so intoxicating. But I want to give him a fighting chance, or at least make him think he has one.

"How about this? We can play a game. If you can win, then I won't fart on you."

His eyes light up, "Really?"

"Sure, I won't sit on you the entire rest of the night either. But there's a catch. If I win..." I pull the spandex of my pants and let it slap against my skin.

"These come off, and I fart on your face with my bare ass. How does that sound?"

The look of disgust that shot across his face almost made me double over in laughter.

"And if I don't play?" he asks, weighing his options.

"Then I still fart on you, but I'll keep my pants on."

He mulls it over for a minute. No matter what, he loses. But which option will give him the least amount of torture?

"What's the game?"

I clap my hands together, "I'm glad you asked! Here's the game."

"The food will be here in 30 minutes. So, I'm gonna sit on your face until then. Your goal is to last as long as possible. I might smother you, I might let you breathe and sniff my ass, anything goes. You can tap, and I'll give you a minute break."

"Okay, I can do that."

"But," I stop him before he gets ahead of himself. "If you tap 3 times, I win. If you can make it the full 30 minutes without fully tapping out, you win. Understand?"

Once the full rules are laid out, he thinks it over again. If he doesn't play, I fart on him and we continue this charade the rest of the night. If he plays and he wins, he gets the night off to pick this torture back up tomorrow.

But if he loses, his face is going to get shoved into my bare, stinky, greasy ass and take my farts directly, no filter in sight.

Now, there isn't a chance in hell I would let him even come close to winning, but he doesn't need to know that. He needs to think he has a fighting chance here. A chance to lessen his punishment even the slightest bit.

Finally, he makes his decision.

"I'll play."

I can barely contain my evil laughter as he falls right into my trap. This is going to be too good.

"Okay, let's go ahead and start, you have till the food arrives."

I stand up and turn to take my spot on the couch. I don't sit sideways this time.

Instead, I place a leg on each side of his head, my ass looming over him like it was earlier. In this position, it won't be just his nose shoved inside my crack, it'll be his entire face.

My ass hovers just half an inch above his nose as I reach back, grabbing both cheeks and spreading them as wide as I can like I was opening the gates to Hell. I can only imagine he could almost see the imprint of my asshole on my pants deep into my wedgie.

"Last chance, are you sure you want to play? Just think about how bad it will be when you lose and you get this same sight. Bare skin, no filter, flesh to flesh. Do you really wanna risk it?"

"....Y-yes."

I shrug my shoulders, "Alright, try not to tap."

And with that, I settle back onto his face once more. When I feel his nose press directly against my asshole, separated only by the fabric of my yoga pants, I let my cheeks slap close around his face. I open the app to see where the food is located, and it's still about 30 minutes out.

I take it easy for the first round. I don't settle my full weight back onto him but give him just enough room to breathe through his nose. I know the smell back there is horrendous, as his nose is in the darkest, dirtiest place on my body. I try to make a mental note to scrub extra back there sometimes, but I tend to forget since I usually don't plan for occasions like this.

Dakota fights back the gags underneath me as he continues to huff away at my asshole. I give him about 2 minutes before slowly settling my weight back a little more with each couple of seconds that passes. His nose slowly starts to smush against my flesh, making it 5x harder to breathe but still possible. He jerks his head side to side, trying to get an extra inch of space, but not finding it. As his short, struggled breaths become more and more frantic, he finally taps. I lift all the way off him, allowing him to breathe freely.

"Wow, only 5 minutes."

"You were smothering me! That isn't fair!"

"Where in the rules did it say I couldn't smother you? I just said make you tap, and you agreed. Take your air while you got it, you won't have it for long."

He shuts up and breathes deeply, trying to fill his lungs up while he can. I smirk as he starts to learn his place here.

As the minute runs down, I slowly start to lower my ass back down towards his face. A cruel trick comes to mind.

I let my ass hover just over his face, his nose barely breaking into my crack, as he takes a deep inhale and holds his breath.

Wait for it... Wait for it...

He starts to shake, then I feel a big exhale blow against my skin.

The second I feel him release his breath I drop my weight down on him. I sit up straight, letting every ounce of my body bear down onto his face, smushing his airways and crushing his nose. I make sure he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at catching a breath.

He immediately becomes frantic, thrashing and kicking his legs as he was caught off guard. His lungs are burning with an intense fire, and he hasn't even been under my ass a full 10 seconds yet. I cackle as I grind my ass into his face, letting his nose scrub up and down the seam of my pants without giving him an inch of space for air.

"What's wrong? I gave you a whole minute to breathe, what's the issue? You're not going to tap already, are you?"

He scratches at my thighs as he fights to contain himself, trying to hold out until I lift my weight just the slightest bit to give him a fair shot.

But I don't. I reach back and grab his hair, shoving his pathetic head as far as my ass as humanly possible. This really isn't fair but fuck I don't care.

Finally, he starts frantically tapping at my thighs. I lift up again, giving him his free minute of air.

"That...was...fucking...dirty..."

"Sorry hun, name of the game. Oh, it looks like you have just one tap left. What a pity, and the food is still..." I opened the app on my phone to check where it was.

"20 minutes away, and they haven't even picked the food up yet so it might even change. I don't think you'll be winning this game, bud. I think I'll just go ahead and take my pants off for you."

I start to work my thumbs into the waistband, teasingly pulling them down a little.

"Wait! There's still a chance! Not yet!"

I roll my eyes. He's already lost, but I'll humor him just a little.

"You think you can last 20 minutes without tapping? We'll see about that..."

I let him get one full breath in, then drop my ass back onto his face. I want to make this round last, letting him think he actually has a chance, then break him right at the end.

I lower my full weight onto his face, let him freak out a little, then lift up to let him sniff my ass for a couple minutes as I continue to toy with my prey, then right as he gets comfortable bam I slap my ass back down and smother him all over again.

Over and over. Just when he thinks he might have to tap and I see his fingers scratching and itching not to move, I sit up just the slightest to give him a chance to breathe while I keep watch for the food.

Finally, the food says it's five minutes out. This is where I break him.

I sit up a little, letting him catch his breath, as I start to move my legs out in front of me.

I hold myself up with the back of the couch as I get into position, then drop into a freefall.

My ass slaps hard down onto his face as I bounce a little from the recoil. I kick my legs out and lay them across his chest, no longer supporting my we

He has my full weight on his face. No support, no lifting, no relief. His nose creaks and groans, threatening to snap to the side under all of my flesh weighing down on it. He tries to cry out, scream even, but he can't even manage to make a sound under there.

4 minutes.

"Oh, looks like the food is almost pulling up. Can you hold out?"

His body shakes and he yanks at the leash tying his hands together. Some sick gurgling sound comes from his throat as he fights to make any kind of noise to beg for mercy, but it's no use. He wiggles his head side to side and manages to sneakily grab a couple breathes before I close off those routes as well.

3 minutes.

He resorts to trying to kick and push himself, hoping he can somehow knock me off balance to steal another breath, but it's no use. He's far too weak and scrawny to even think about moving me once I put everything into restraining him.

2 minutes.

His cries and screams are nothing more than pitiful whimpers and nudges at my thighs. He shouldn't even be conscious at this point, but he makes the occasional grunt or push to indicate he is.

1 minute.

Finally, at the very brink of consciousness, he taps. I roll off his face and stand up, basking in my success. His face is a deep red and purple color, with the imprint of the seam of my pants running down the middle of his face like a zipper. Not even 30 seconds after I get off, the doorbell rings.

I lean down and pat his cheek. "You were so so close, but it looks like you lost. And a deal's a deal. I'll let you take a break while I eat, but make sure you're prepared to do what a cushion does best when I get back, okay?"

I walk towards the front door and pick the food up off the doorstep before taking it to the kitchen. I can feel my stomach tighten already at just the smell of it all.

~

30 minutes later, I scarfed down the 2 burritos and half of the family box of soft tacos. My stomach was feeling iffy halfway through, but I pushed myself to finish it all. It's not like I was the one who was going to have to face the consequences anyways.

I got up from the stool in the kitchen and made my way back into the living room to continue my babysitting gig. Dakota was still laying on the couch, right where I left him, awaiting his fate.

"You ready for your punishment?"

He tries to beg his way out once more, but it falls on deaf ears. "Look, I'm sorry Jennifer. I didn't mean those insults. I'll do anything, just please not this. Anything!"

"Anything?" I ask.

"Yes, anything!"

"Well, when you put it like that..." I tug on his leash, forcing him to yelp like the bitch he is. "Then sniff my ass like a good fucking dog. Get in the floor and put your head back against the couch, NOW."

Without another word, he does what he's told and gets in the floor, head rested back against the couch as he stares up at the ceiling, waiting for me to block out the light of day.

I turn around and stand just in front of him, making a show of pulling my tight yoga pants down my legs, wiggling my ass back and forth over his face as I work them down.

Most boys his age would be head over heels and not know what to do with themselves being this close to woman's ass like this. But Dakota knows what horrors lurk deep between the caverns of my cheeks and what's in store for him. He saw that family sized meal I scarfed down, and he knows it has to come out one way or another.

As I pull my pants around my ankles, I kick them to the side, then follow suit with my panties. I grab them in my hand and hold them in front of his mouth.