Babyboy Ch. 16

Story Info
Tyrell and Bassir first Christmas together.
5.2k words
4.67
1.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains offensive language. Enjoy!

Tyrell

I quickly took my milkshake from Romero. He pouted up at me.

"I told you not to get the soda if you wanted a milkshake. You can't have mine just because you want it." I frowned down at him.

"He's mean Ro. He never shares with me either." Luck said. They both stuck out their tongues at me before running off. I watched them run ahead of me with a glare. Assholes, leaving me because I want my fucking drink.

We went to the mall to go Christmas shopping. As soon as got here though Romero wanted to get something to eat. So before shopping we went to a burger place. He wanted a soda and milkshake but I told him to only get one because he ain't gon carry both around.

I picked up my ringing phone.

"David." I answered.

"We found him." He said. I let out a breath. "He in Mexico but should be back in a week." He was talking about my dad. That's after Christmas. At least I don't have to kill him on Christmas or some shit.

"Keep track of him and tell me when he's back. We end this as soon as possible." I said hanging up.

After finding out about my dad being alive and wanting to kill me I've been stressed. I wasn't scared but I wanted to end it quickly. I wasn't surprised he was really alive because it makes sense to "kill" yourself to go underground. I hate that man and finding out that he thinks he gonna kill me makes me want to skin that nigga alive.

Bassir hasn't said much about it since I told him about what's going on. He said he doesn't want to talk about me killing him. He says he understands and won't stop me but can't talk about it. I know he knows I've killed before. I'm sure he knows I've killed while with him but he doesn't ever ask about that side of me. He knows what I do is not safe or legal but he doesn't pay any attention to it. I think he's still trying to come to terms with my lifestyle. The drugs, guns and money. He has no idea I make millions a year. Again I think he knows but he doesn't try to acknowledge it.

I know it's a lot so I'm giving him time.

When did I become so nice? I would've never givin nobody a chance a year ago to get comfortable with my lifestyle. Bassir got me being nice and shit. Ew.

****

"We have to get daddy this." Romero held up a 'Finding Nemo' mug. "It's he favorite movie." I laughed and nodded. We were in a novelty store just browsing. I wanted to get Bassir a bunch of shit. We were only in here because Chance saw something for Zola. He left to get his thing while me and Ro looked around.

"I'm ready." Luck said coming back up to us. He had a black bag in his hand. "What I brought the kid can't see." He whispered to me. I glared and went to buy the mug. Once my mug was wrapped and paid for we went to the next shop. I took us to a jewelry shop.

"I actually wanted to get something for Zola from here." Chance said, looking down at the rings.

"You proposing?" He quickly shook his head. I smirked as he came to stand by me far from the rings.

"We got some years before I do that." I nodded. He and Zola were doing good. Having sex every fucking where and always talking about their feelings. Being real fucking annoing.

"What's proposing?" Romero questioned.

"It's asking someone to marry you." I smiled. Romero titled his head thinking. "No I'm not marrying Bassir." I said reading his mind.

"You ask?" I shook my head. "Why no ask?" He sounded mad. I laughed.

"Me and daddy not ready Ro but I promise one day I'm going to ask him." He pouted.

"Me want you to be marry daddy. You take too long." He glared walking to a different case. I laughed watching the angry three year old.

"He's crazy." Luck laughed. I nodded. "How are you and Bassir?"

"Uh good. He sucked me off at a bridal shop and I told him about my dad so the usual." I shrugged. It's always something going on in our lives.

"He sucked yo dick where?" He asked with wide eyes. I blushed with a shrug.

"In a bridal shop. He's done it before in a pizzeria." Luck gave me a smirk.

"But me and Zola are freaks. Y'all sucking dick all around town." He laughed. "Just letting that man taint your perfect image. He's turning you into a freak." I punched his arm hard.

"Shut up. You and freaky ass Zola can't say anything. I saw the handcuffs in his office. And we have security cameras in the elevator." I glared. He shrugged.

"Me found something." Romero spoke up. I glared at Luck and walked over to my kid. Luck laughed and followed. "Look."

"Wow Ro it's perfect." I whispered. Romero smiled at me. I called over the lady to get my final present for Bassir.

****

"Damn, this big ass fucking tree." I glared, pushing the tree into Bassir's house.

"Come on babyboy it's not that bad." I glared at him.

"The nigga who sold it to us coud barely get it on the car roof. That reminds me, if my fucking car is scratched I'm beating his hick ass."

"Tyrell." Bassir laughed. "Stop being mean."

"I'm not being mean. That nigga was looking at us weird. First he looked at us when we stepped out the car cause we fucking black and everybody there was white as hell. Then he followed us around and really was looking at us when we kissed and you grabbed my ass." I complained, shutting the front door.

"Well at least we got the tree. The tree you wanted by the way. I told you we usually get a fake one."

"Yeah I wanted a real one. It's my first Christmas with a tree." I usually just give my friends gifts and call it a day. I've only seen trees in buildings, never in a house. "And that man was racist and homophobic. That's why his ass is fucking bald with a beer belly." I glared.

"Babyboy please." Bassir smiled. I smirked walking over to him. I hugged his waist and rested my forehead on his. He leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Again." I mumbled leaning back in. He laughed and kissed me again, this time not pulling away. I swiped at his button lip and he opened up so I could explore his mouth. I moaned sucking on his tongue.

Bassir hands traveled from around my shoulders to my waist. He pulled me up against him tightly. I smirked and detached our lips. He continued down my neck. He gripped my hair turning my neck to the side so he could get better access. He kissed my sensitive spot making me moan. I stuck my leg in between his and rubbed it on his dick.

"Hey no fucking." I heard a loud voice say. I quickly turned my neck to see Charm, Chad, and Romero standing at the open door. I didn't hear them come in.

"Hi bubbs." Bassir detached from me, making me glare. They just ruined my Christmas Eve dick. I glared at Charm and Chad.

"Damn, I hate to be cockblock." Charm smirked, passing me with bags of decoration. I flicked her off.

"I'm sorry, honestly. I but after we put the tree it'll be sex by the fire and Christmas tree. Then it'll really be festive." She smiled. I nodded with a smile.

"Come on guys. We got all the good stuff." Chad said. He held up eggnog and cookies. I made a face. I don't want no damn eggnog.

"Imma get water." I said. Bassir gave me a smirk. He knows I don't like no damn eggnog. Shit is thick and weird.

"Alright let's start." They all smiled once I had my water bottle.

****

"Did they tell you about this shit?" I asked Chad tugging on my pajama pants. It's not even night time so why the hell are we all dressed alike in grinch pajamas? It's two o'clock in the fucking afternoon.

"They never do." He laughed.

"So you've been going along with shit like this for five years."

"Yeah." He shrugged. "It's been crazy but I love them so I put up with it. Also most of the crazy shit is Charm." Makes sense. "Plus they're comfortable." He was wearing the full set. I was only wearing the pants with a white tank top. Everybody else was wearing the full outfit.

"Alright time to put on the star." Charm said. Chad and I got up to help. Romero forced us to sit down because we were "ruining" the tree.

"Come on Ro." I said picking him up.

"Me put on star?" He said in my arms. I turned to him so he could see my nod. He looked at everybody else. They all nodded.

"Yeah you're a big boy now Bubbs so now you can put the star on." Bassir said handing it to our son. Romero sniffed and wiped his eyes. This kid is so emotional. I lifted him up so he could put the star on. After a few minutes he finally got it on there. I pulled him down so we could all see.

"Me do good job?" I looked at the crooked star. We all nodded and gave hima high five.

"Who wants a straight star anyway." Charm laughed. We all nodded.

****

"Tyrell, you can't be serious right now." Bassir let out a dry laugh. I glared over at his friendly ass. "We were at a company party. Your company party."

"I don't give a fuck if we was at a give a hug parade yo bitch ass is too fucking friendly. I'm over that jolly green fucking giant shit." I cursed him out.

"So you're serious right now then?" At my glare he gave a nod.

The rest of the ride to my apartment was silent. I'm tired of his big friendly ass. Making friends with every fucking body we meet, shit is weird. At the little Christmas party for the company his ass was smiling up in everybody's face like he knew them for a long ass time. His bitch ass doesn't even like my company and never has but he wanna go in there like he loves it. And you know what fuck all that cause it's whatever but what really got me is him hugging on some bitch that we both know likes his hoe ass.

He know how I act when people flirt with him and he still be smiling in they fucking face. He know I be jealous as fuck and I don't like that friendly shit. My anger is his fucking fault.

He pulled up into the garage and got out of the car without saying anything. I followed him because who the fuck he think he is walking away. I went to curse him out but held my tongue as my neighbors rode the elevator with us. We got to my floor soon but he was walking away again.

"Fuck is yo ass walking away for I'm not done digging into yo ass." I grabbed his shoulder. Bassir turned around shrugging me off.

"Tyrell imma ask you to stop only once. I don't like when you talk to me like that." He said in a deathly calm voice. I glared at him. I know he don't think I'm scared of him.

"No imma talk to yo ass however I want because yo ass get to do whatever the fuck you want right. You know how I get so why even be in bitches face hahaing and shit. You always doing bitch nigga shit bro. That shit de-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before Bassir had his hands around my throat backing me into a wall. He squeezed my neck so I was barely getting air. I quickly clutched at his hand holding my throat.

"Fuck is you talking to?" He glared at me. His voice was deep and sounded angry. A voice I don't hear too often. "You think I'm a bitch Tyrell you think I'm gon let you talk to me like you ain't got no fucking sense." At my silence he spoke again. "Speak nigga."

"Bassir I-" I gasped. His hand loosened slightly.

"Don't fucking Bassir me Tyrell. I was just all types of bitches and hoes a moment ago right." Again I went silent. "Fucking answer Tyrell." His voice boomed.

"I was just-"

"Don't wanna hear that shit bro. I don't ever call you out yo fucking name even when you on bullshit. So look imma let you go have a minute to yoself right, but when I come up there I want yo ass naked bent over the bed." He gave me a look that said no complaints. I softly nodded. He let me go and walked away from me. I grabbed onto my neck but still rushed to the room.

Bassir is never angry with me. He's always loving and calling me babyboy but just now he was cold and mean. Don't get me wrong we argue and he's put me in my place but never like that. Just now there was a side I've only seen once and it's been a long time since then.

I wasn't scared though and honestly I wasn't letting him intimidate me. Whatever he thought he was about to do to me he's going to be sorely mistaken. Instead of taking my clothes off I sat on the bed and started checking my emails. I bet he when he comes up here he's going to be calm anyway.

I didn't notice him I'm the room until my phone was snatched out of my hands. Bassir threw it on the dresser and loomed over me.

"Fuck did I tell you Tyrell."

"Bassir I'm not doing that shit yo. You bugging." At his unchanging face I looked away.

"Tyrell, if I tell you again it's seriously going to be a problem." He did in that eerily calm voice. I looked back at him and gulped. He backed up and I stood up.

I slowly took off my tie flowed by my shirt then my pants and socks.

"The boxers too." Bassir said, taking off his own tie. I slowly dropped my boxers. "Now do what the fuck I told you to do."

I walked around the bed and leaned over so my ass was in the air. Bassir walked out of sight. I heard shuffling in the closet before silence.

Not knowing what was going on I let out a loud yell when I felt his belt come down on my ass.

"What the fuck?" I tried turning but he pushed me back over.

"What's our safe words Tyrell?" He questioned rubbing my sore ass. Okay so maybe he was more angry than I thought. We only use safe words when we want it rough. "I'm tired of yo silence. You ass was talking reckless just a few minutes ago. So again," he smacked my ass making me hiss. "What is our fucking safe words Tyrell?" He yelled.

"It's red to stop, yellow to slow down." I said starting to get worried. "Bassir, I'm sorry."

"Too fucking late. I gotta fuck that smart mouth shit outta you." He said before I felt fingers at my entrance. They were lubed, which didn't matter because Bassir just shoved two in.

"Fuck." I moaned, reaching out to touch myself. I was oddly hard even while getting the slaps.

"Don't touch my shit Tyrell. Let yo dick go." I quickly removed my hand before he got angry and decided to spank me again.

Bassir finger fucked me then reached around and started stroking me at the same pace. He was reaching my spot each time he drove his fingers in me. It was an instant build that was about to send me over the edge.

"Bassir you're going to fast I-"

"Don't wanna hear that shit Tyrell." He said increasing his speed.

"I'm gonna cum Bassir I'm-" I didn't get to finish because I was cuming all over his hand. He immediately held it up to my face.

"Clean my hand." I looked back at him to see his cold expression. I started licking myself off of his hand slowly. He watched as I licked his hand clean with a hand slowly stroking himself.

Once I was done he sat down on the bed and gave me a glare. "Suck me now."

I instantly got on my knees in front of him and picked up his hard weeping dick. I licked the tip before putting the head in my mouth.

"Fuck Tyrell." He moaned while holding my head. I grabbed his balls softly and started tugging on them lightly while working my way down his dick. I still had trouble deep throating but I was getting there.

I didn't have time to prepare before Bassir was rockin 'into my throat at a light speed. He started increasing his speed and I started drooling all over his dick. I was aroused by getting fucked in the head. After our first time trying it I've been finding myself liking it more. Bassir only does it sometimes because it really hurts my jaw afterwards.

"Don't fucking touch yourself." Bassir growled when I reached for my dick. "If you do it again I'm going to punish you." He said still fucking my mouth. This isn't punishment? Imma test the waters. I reached down again and went to touch my dick but Bassir immediately pulled me up by my hair. I winced and let him pull me up. "You're fucking with me right. I just said I would punish you."

"I'm sorry but it's my dick. I can touch it if I want." The look in his eye told me I shouldn't have said that. His hands left my head and latched onto my nipples. Bassir squeezed and twisted them roughly, making me shout and throw my head back. "Ow fuck."

"Who dick is it Tyrell?" He asked tugging on my nipples.

"It's my dick Bassir." His fingers started squeezing them more making me shout in pain again.

"Who dick is it?" He shouted. I whimpered and gave up.

"It's yours Bassir. I'm sorry for touching it, it's yours." He let go and latched his mouth on my right nipple. He swirled his tongue around before doing the same to the left. My nipples felt better but still were stinging.

"Back on your knees." I gave him a worried look but still dropped down to my knees. I placed himself back into my mouth and started face fucking me again. "You gon listen from now on?"

I tried nodding but couldn't even get stable control of my head. Bassir was fisting my hair tightly and guiding my head roughly down on his dick. I made sure my mouth was open wide enough as to not hurt him but he was making it hard with his sloppy thrust.

Bassir balls tightened and he started cumming in my mouth. He held my head so his dick was still down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow him. He pulled me off his dick and held my head back. I looked back up at him with a dazed look. I had spit all over my mouth and I'm sure I looked crazy with bruised lips and a sore jaw.

"Fuck you're sexy ass fuck with my cum all around yo mouth. Get on the bed ass up." I quickly climbed onto the bed with my ass facing out. I had my chest on the bed and face turned so I could watch him undress. Bassir took off his shirt and pants fully before lubing himself up then climbing into the bed. He got behind me and lined up at my entrance. "Remember all that shit from earlier." He started then slammed into me.

"Fuck." I yelled, clenching the sheets. "Bassir, that was too rough." I complained.

"Tyrell what I say bout that shit. Don't wanna fucking hear it." He growled, still slamming into me. He grabbed my arms and forced them behind my back while he fucked me. I lifted off of the bed and winced as my arms felt the pain from being twisted weirdly.

I was in a lot of pain but also experiencing so much pleasure. Bassir was hitting my spot with each thrust and it was driving me insane. I was so close again and nobody even touched my dick.

"That fucking mouth is too reckless for me Tyrell. I don't like that shit." He growled, lowering himself down so he was by my ear. "By the end of this I want you know who the fuck you be talking to."

I couldn't even respond because my orgasm slammed into me. I moaned out his name as I came all over our sheets. Bassir quickly pulled out leaving me feeling empty. I was turned so I was on my back before Bassir slammed back into me. He grabbed me so he could hold me. I weakly wrapped my legs around him as he started hammering back into me. I quickly grabbed his neck and held on.

"Bassir you're too deep." I cried, feeling all of him in me. I could feel him in my stomach.

"I gotta make sure you know who I am because you forgot earlier." He smirked driving into me so deep I let out a silent cry. I gripped his shoulder so tight my knuckles were turning white. "Are you going to talk to me like that again?"

"No." I groaned getting drilled. I was close again and it hasn't even been five minutes.

"I can't fucking here you." He growled driving into again

"No." I yelled.

"Don't fucking like that answer try again." He hit my spot again. He was fucking so hard I'm sure I wasn't going to be able to move tomorrow. It was borderline painful how hard he was pushing into me.

"No daddy, I promise I won't do it again." I cried loudly, throwing my head back. I've never called him anything like that before. I was just as surprised as him. From his happy smile I could tell he liked it though.

"Good fucking boy." Bassir groaned and started cumming inside of me which set off a reaction in me. I couldn't speak as I let out another string of cum. My mind was empty and only filled with pleasure as I rode my orgasm. Bassir rubbed my back as I let out a pained groan. My orgasm hurt more than felt good. My dick was spent. I've cum more tonight than ever before in a row. This night really put me on mute.

12