Babyboy Ch. 18

Story Info
Tyrell and Bassir run into some trouble.
5.4k words
4.43
1.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell

I quickly pulled into the drive way and rushed out of my car. I held my gun tightly as I looked around the small house. Nothing was out of the ordinary thankfully. I walked up to the door and opened it with the key Bassir got me. It was late so I made sure to stay quiet as I checked every room in the house. I peeked into the kitchen, living room, Ro's room, then the bathroom. I made my way downstairs to the gym. I made sure to check everywhere down there before making my way back up the stairs.

I made it back up the stairs still holding my gun.

"What's wrong?" I heard a deep voice. I turned to my boyfriend and immediately ran into him. He hugged me against his body tightly. "Tyrell what's wrong?" He questioned again.

"I was so fucking worried Base. Thank god you're safe." I cried into his neck.

"Safe? What do you mean?" He questioned me. I felt him rubbing my tense back. I could feel myself relaxing in his arms.

"Please don't get mad. It's not my fault." I whispered. My heart is beating so fucking hard. "It's best if I start from the beginning." He nodded.

* Five hours ago*

"I'll be safe and when this is over we are going to Hawaii or some shit." I laughed into my phone.

"That's too much but yes after all this is over we should take a break. You, me and a bunch of sex." Bassir whispered back.

"Yes definitely then maybe I'll finally be able to get in them cheeks." I smirked.

"Maybe if you are lucky. Oh I gotta go, a student just walked in. Be safe, love you." He tried rushing off the phone.

"Hold on, you know I don't like that 'love you' shit put a 'I' in front." I grumbled.

"Okay." I could hear the smile. "I love you Tyrell."

"I love you too, Base." I finally hung up.

I turned to David with a hard stare. He was looking at me with an smirk. I already know what he was thinking.

"Please let's get this over with. Did y'all blow it up?" I asked walking with him down the hallway. He didn't know it yet but this building was about to become his office.

"Uh yeah about that, who the hell you think we are? We were not blowing shit up but we did set it on fire." He answered. I shrugged fire is good enough.

"And Tyrell Senior is in one of these rooms."

He nodded. "Alive?"

"Sorta. I got a few hits in for you." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's end this." He nodded and walked me to the room my dad was tied up in.

I put on a smile and grabbed my gun tucked in my slacks. My dad's head shot up when I came in. His bloody face contorted into a sinister smile.

"Son, how are you?" He spoke. He let out a cough before spitting blood into the floor. "Your men really fucked me over huh?" He laughed.

"That's what I ordered them to do. Told them to be the opposite of gentle." He gave me a glare. "Cut the shit old man we both know what's going to happen here today. I just wanna know why you have been trying to kill me? I mean you could of stayed dead and I would have never had to do this."

"Well son honestly I was just fixing my mistakes. Since you're the biggest one I had to take you out." I nodded and raised my gun. "Wait if you kill me my men are going to hurt that little boy and fag you love so much." I flinched at the word faggot but my finger paused on the trigger. "Didn't think I knew about your little family. I actually just found out as soon I was taken here. Got sent a picture of you with the fag and the little boy. Didn't peg you for gay but it's no wonder with yo pussy ass." I got something for his ass.

I said nothing as I stepped out of the room. David was standing there on his phone.

"How the fuck does he know about my family?" I yelled. He went still. "Get me a burner phone and pair of handcuffs, I need someone you trust to watch him." David nodded and walked off.

"Alright let's talk." I walked back in. My dad smiled and nodded. "Not before I beat yo ass though." I said punching him in the face. "That's for calling my man a fag you piece of shit."

By the time I was done he was unrecognizable and hopefully unconscious. Don't want him dead. He was laying sideways on the floor still tied to the chair.

The door opened slowly.

"Did you- did you kill him?" I heard David ask. I turned with a hard glare.

"Let's hope not. Phone." I held out my hand. I placed it in my hand and walked over to my dad. I kicked him softly and my dad groaned. Good I didn't kill him.

"Alright take a video of you kicking him. Send it to every contact in his phone to see who hits back. I'm getting Luck to send people out to take out anybody we didn't today." I finished before rushing out of the warehouse.

I had a feeling he was bluffing. This man was a nobody. The people we asked about his whereabouts gave him up without even being forced to. I seriously doubt he has anybody looking out for him. He's just a low life piece of shit.

That didn't stop me from rushing home to check on my family.

*Present*

"So everything is fine?" Bassir asked calmly. I gave him a nod. "Alright good. Can we go to bed, I'm tired?"

"Uh yeah but you're not mad?" He gave me a stiff nod.

"Oh I'm fucking angry but I'm fighting between happy your okay mad that your dad is threatening my family and mad at you for being involved in all this. I just need to sleep and in the morning we can talk." He stood up from the couch. I stayed sitting in my same spot as he walked down the hallway. "Tyrell, why are you still out there bring yo ass in here."

I quickly got up and followed him into our room. I changed out of my clothes and laid down. Bassir opened his arms so I could get in between.

"Let's sleep and figure it out tomorrow." I nodded into his neck.

I woke up the next morning still in Bassirs arms. He was already up and staring at me. He smiled softly and leaned down to give me a soft kiss. I responded of course but he ended it too quickly.

"I was just thinking about everything and what if you just let your dad go." Before I could talk he interrupted me. "But not before putting a tracker on him." I paused, that could work. "Put a tracker on his phone, or anywhere, probably best if it's something he can't dispose of. Then track where he goes, who he talks to and what he says. If he puts a hit out on us then you handle him if not leave him alone."

I guess that could work. Technically it would be his own fault if I kill him. I'll give him a chance and if he screws it up I could just kill him. Also with this idea I could find out who's close to him and kill them if I have to kill my dad.

"Bassir, that's genius. But I know him and I'll definitely be killing him and whoever he talks to in a week." He shrugged.

"Then that's his fault. You're giving him a chance." I nodded, laying my head back on his chest. "Tyrell I'm telling you right now if this happens again I'm going to leave." I nodded. I know this was hard for him. I know he never wanted to be in this mess. "I'm not joking this is the only time I'll allow my life to be in danger. If it happens again I'm going to drop all ties to you and this relationship."

"I know. It'll never happen again I promise." I whispered into his chest. He let out a sigh but still pulled me closer to him.

*~*~*

"But he could throw his phone away as soon as we let him go." Luck said looking at the rest of us. I nodded. I just told them the plan Bassir came up with. After I finally got up from his arms I called a meeting to talk about the plan. Bassir had to call off of work and keep Romero with him just in case something happened. I brought him with me into the building but he was in my office. We were in the conference room.

"Then we chip him." Star said. We all looked over at his ass. "We do it in Russia."

"So like put a chip in his body?" Romani asked. Star nodded. "I think it's a good plan." We all went silent.

"Or before mutilating someone we could just put the chip behind his ear. Then track where he goes first and bug it. We could put bugs in his cars, houses, everywhere." David countered.

"Boring." Romani smirked at him. David glared his way. "Always so boring David." He continued.

"Always fucking stupid Romani." David sneered back. Romani still held a lazy grin. He's high I'm sure of it.

"Are you mad I called you boring David? I'm sorry I should've said you boring ass nigga." Romani continued.

"Alright damn y'all can fuck each other later. We're going with David's idea. We don't have time for chipping him directly anyway." I broke up they're argument. It's like dealing with two little ass kids when they're together.

"Alright I'll go get the parts so we can be done at the end of the day." Luck said standing up. I nodded and watched him leave with his boyfriend. Next was David who left on the phone with his baby mom about his daughter. Romani left after him with a blunt in hand.

I sat back and sighed. How did my life become shit in such a short time? When all of this is over I honestly was taking a week off to go fuck my man in some tropical island. This stress was worse than when I started the fucking company.

"The meeting over?" I opened my eyes to see Bassir standing in the doorway. I nodded. He came and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his back. "My plan is happening?"

"Yeah the guys thought it was a good idea. Told them it was you but they weren't surprised." I smiled. He let out a small laugh. "Where's Ro?" I asked.

"Sleep on the couch. He said he needs beauty sleep. He's been watching Barbie again." He laughed. I smiled holding him as we both went silent. "Tyrell I'm worried and scared." He whispered.

"Bassir please don't be. It's going to be fine I promise you. I won't let anything happen to us." I tightened my hold. "Do you maybe want a gun to feel safer?" I questioned.

"I haven't touched a gun in years." His voice shook. I gave a confused frown. "I used to have one to sometimes get the guys out of our house when my mom had them over or protect myself in the streets. Never joined a gang so I would get picked on a lot. I could only take on so many people before getting jumped so instead I carried a gun on me." He explained. I leaned back to look at his face. He had a haunted expression.

"Bassir you don't have to do that shit no more. I'm here baby." He gave me a small nod. "You don't have to get a gun. I'm sorry for even asking." I kissed his neck softly.

"I rather feel safe so I'll carry one but I need my license." He said with a serious look.

"Of course you do, I wasn't giving you one without it. Well I was but I wasn't gon let yo ass use it." I shook my head. He gave me a confused smile.

"You have your gun license?" He asked. I gave a nod. Why wouldn't I? I own a whole army worth of weapons. "But nothing else you do is legal?"

"Bassir I have it because it's the smart thing to do. I also almost got caught on gun charges way back in high school." I confessed. "Did like three months in juive." I recounted one of my times in jail. It was short but felt so damn long

"I'm not surprised but I'm also proud that you have your license." He smirked. I glared at his stupid smile. Always expecting the worse, I'm not that bad.

*~*~*

I shook my head as I listened to my dumbass father. He wasn't even ten minutes out and he was calling people about his plans to end me. He was mad, I could tell, even though he seemed grateful that I let him go.

He spat some shit about being grateful and promised to not mess with me again. I knew it was a fucking lie. I'm just like that man when it comes to business and I know if I was in his shoes I would slaughter me and whoever I'm associated with.

It's okay though because I already set my family up in a nice one floor safe house about an hour out from their house. David stays strapped so I'm not worried about him and Star and Luck have all types of shit at their place. Star's family is also in town to help us so they've been around in the shadows watching our backs. Them niggas crazy. Tattoos all on they face, cuts across their eyes, knuckles rough and red, just some scary ass niggas. And they hardly speak English, just rough 'hellos' here and there. I appreciate them though.

Dave has the gang on stand by just in case we need them. They've been looting my dad's warehouses all week and taking out his men. He called them off when we set my dad free because we wanted to show we wanted "peace". I'm seeing we about to be killing niggas again though.

"This nigga dumb." Romani laughed leaning back in his chair. David nodded, actually agreeing with him for once. Romani looked over to David with wide eyes but they softened before he gave a small smile. He turned back to the screen and took a puff of his blunt.

"Really fucking dumb." Star shook his head. His accent was bleeding through. I saw Luck give him a longing look before grabbing his hand.

"I'll call the gang and get them to start fucking shit up again." David said, pulling out his phone.

"Don't, wait till he jumps." I said standing up. "Mani go look over our warehouses with Zola men. Zola and Chance ask some of your family to follow my father. David stay here to listen to what he says and when he disconnects the chip. He might already know so really listen out if he says something sneaky. I'm going home to my man. Keep me updated."

"Good I'm getting horny." Luck said standing up, pulling Zola with him. "Come on big daddy let's hurry up so I can suck you off." He gave Zola a lazy smirk before pulling him out. We glared at them. Always having sex, like damn, they dicks ain't raw.

"Imma listen at home." I turned back to David who nodded his head. I walked out the room with Romani ass behind me. He said bye to David who grumbled out a response. He really hates this nigga.

"Why do you guys not like each other?" I asked. Romani looked at me with a grin.

"We're too different I guess. He's too serious for my goofiness. I like to fuck and he seems like a virgin. I like smoking and he barely drinks. We clash heads because we're different." He explained. I nodded. Romani is a goofy ass nigga who gets around. He has fucked any type of woman you can think of, short, tall, skinny, thick, old, young, crazy, sane, wild, boring, but I will say they all have been pretty. Well, all the ones I've seen. David has a small selection of women he calls when he needs release. He's a really chill guy who's organized about everything. He's leveled-headed and way different from wild ass Romani.

"I don't hate him though. He hates me but I don't completely feel the same way." He smirked. I frowned a little. Romani shrugged his shoulders and walked ahead of me. He turned around with the same smirk. "It's a lot we could have in common if he wasn't so angry all the time. Maybe we'll get to talk one day. That'll be fun." He turned and walked out of the warehouse. Oh he definitely wanna fuck my dude.

*~*~*

"I'm home." I yelled out into the safe house. It was nice and in a small suburban area. My apartment wasn't option because of all the floors and Bassir house was not safe right now. I had them pack their bags and stay here for awhile. It's a nice house and I had someone watching them so I know they'll be safe. I had guns tucked into walls behind paintings so it was easy to protect yourself here.

"Finally." Bassir said coming from around the corner. He was shirtless and wearing his glasses just how I liked. He hurried over and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my own arms around in a tight grip. He smelled like cinnamon and vanilla. This smell always makes me feel safe.

His arms started lowering until he gripped my ass pushing me up against his body. I gasped and loosened my hold on him. I pulled back and saw his lust filled eyes.

"I thought you were scared, not horny." I smirked.

"I heard you curse out the guy in front of the house. I don't think he even closed his eyes until you got back. It's hard to be scared when you told someone you'd 'skin them alive and them alive and put it back on as a onesie if anything happens to us'." I tilted my head with a shrug. He has to know I don't play bout my people. And I meant every word. I'm creative with my torture.

"So you're not scared." He shook his head.

"I'm okay. I was worried for you if anything." He mumbled. He kissed me softly. I moaned at his sweet lips.

"I'm a tough nigga ain't nothing was gon happen to me. Imma kill a bitch before they even think about touching me." I said, still blushing from his kiss. He laughed and nodded. I grabbed his waist and dipped my hands into his shorts. I glared and grabbed his ass tightly. "Bassir I'm not gon keep repeating myself." I pushed his body up against mine. "Stop going around here not wearing underwear. I don't want nobody to see that print but me." I whispered in his ear. I spread his ass cheeks before smacking them both. He let out a groan and flinch. "You hear me?" He gave me a slow nod. "Good?"

"Tyrell I'm ready for you." He whispered. I looked into his eyes quickly. He was serious. He held a very serious look. I grabbed his neck and brought his lips down on mine. We moved slowly till I pulled back.

"Not yet." I whispered on his lips. He went to speak but I gave him another kiss. "No Bassir, I want your first time to be just as special as mine was, okay." He nodded. "After all this is over we'll go stay on some island and make love all day and night. I want it to be romantic." He nodded. "Plus tonight I want it rough. I need to relieve some stress." I smirked.

"How rough?" He grinned.

"We might need safe words." I quickly led him to the bedroom. "Wait is Ro okay?" I paused. Bassir nodded.

"Charm has him and they're okay taking him for the week. She knows it's someone watching them and wants to know why tomorrow." He assured me.

"You haven't told her about me yet?" I asked.

"Oh she knows. Not that I've told but like come on. You got placed into an anger management class and have multiple cars, houses, flashy jewelry, and never talked about your actual job, just the business which you just had one day."

"Touché." I mumbled. He laughed and hugged me.

"Don't worry, she doesn't care. She knows you're the one and nothing is going to change my mind." I nodded. I know Charm didn't care about all that shit. She gave me the approval long ago.

"Alright na take these off." I said tugging at his shorts. He smirked and backed away from me. I watched as he slipped off his shorts and went to take off his glasses. "Keep those on." I smirked. He lowered his hands and smiled. He knows I like him in just a durag and his glasses. It's sexy to me.

"I'll let you be in control tonight. How do you want me?" He walked back up to me. "In between your legs, or on my back, or maybe you want me to put you on yours." Bassir trialed his hands up my shirt till he was pinching my nipples. I hissed and threw my head back.

"Bassir take my clothes off." I moaned while holding his hands. He locked eyes with me as he pulled my shirt over my head then dropped his hands to my belt. I kept his gaze while he took off my belt and bent down, bringing my pants and boxers with him. I grabbed his face and stepped outta my pants. "Open yo mouth." I commanded.

He looked up at me and slowly opened his mouth. His hands grabbed my thighs tightly in anticipation for what's next. I grabbed my already leaking dick and pushed the head on his tongue. I rubbed it on his tongue smearing the precum all over it. Bassir stuck out his tongue further moaning at my taste. I held his chin and slid my dick in the back of his throat.

"Fuck." I moaned. Bassir immediately closed his mouth around me and started sucking me. He didn't hold back and went up and down on me fast. He took me to the base till his nose was pressed against my trimmed pubes. Bassir held it then backed up until he was just at the head. He slid his tongue just under my head making me shiver.

12