Babying Belle back to Health Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just like that he was done.

Chapter 14 - In which Sean loses control of Belle's passions during bath time.

He looked up at the clock again in a panic.

He lifted her and carried her up to the second floor.

Time to get cleaned!

He released her in the empty tub and turned the cold water on.

He never closed the drain, hoping to be done with it quickly.

"Maybe a cold bath would help cool Belle down?" he thought to himself.

"Get on your hands and knees we are running late," he barked at her.

He took the bath glove and poured the liquid soap.

He started lathering her quickly and roughly in the shallow water.

Sean was also trying to be done with it before his own sexual urges flared up again.

It was so difficult to stay insensitive to such beauty.

The scrubbing was rough but thorough.

Belle loved it.

He had started with her hair, then her back, her stomach, her legs, her feet.

He seemed to avoid the good parts.

Belle wanted more.

She bent down further. Resting her head on one of her forearms on the surface of the tub, she used her free hand to pull on one of her butt cheeks thus opening herself to him.

"Sean, you have to clean me there too," she said.

The young man paused.

He loved hearing her talk to him.

Yes, he had to clean her there, he knew.

But this was so darn sexy.

He was succumbing to his urges again and the lump in his pants was growing again.

He had to be fast or he would lose this battle and all self-control.

"Ok, but you are being naughty again Belle. I need you to get back on your hands now." He ordered her.

Belle complied, embarrassed to have been called out like that.

Once she was back on all fours, Sean pulled her hair back in a ponytail and held onto it, forcing her head back.

He was hoping that if he was a bit more aggressive with her, she would stop her shenanigans.

He was wrong.

She loved it, she loved being handled by him in that manner. There was something animalistic about it.

He brought the glove to her throat and neck and then lowered it to her tits.

She was already so close that she nearly came from the contact.

Her nipples were taut and hard as pebbles due to the frigid temperature.

He kept on scrubbing them, hypnotized by what he was doing.

He had never touched breasts before and he loved the sensation of this new discovery.

He was snapped out of his reverie by the girl's moaning.

Belle was getting hot and bothered as her lust was about to burst.

Her heart was pounding in her throat as she felt the pressure build up within her.

Sean began lathering her ass and edged her closer to that sweet edge at the precipice of her senses.

When his hand finally passed between her legs to wash her, she suddenly clamped down on it keeping it trapped at the wrist.

Her pussy was aflame with need and she did not want to let go of him.

Sean tried to tug the arm away accentuating the contact she was craving.

To prevent him from loosening the grip she had on him she reached between her legs to grab onto his hand with both of hers.

Without her hands to hold her up, she drooped down a bit only to be pulled back up as Sean had not loosen his grip on her hair. It hurt a bit, but she loved the feeling.

They began a tug of war of sorts with Belle using the intermittent motion to hump herself on his wrist to build pressure on her clit and bring herself closer and closer to the sweet reward of pure unadulterated joy.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" she came quickly. Her excitement had escalated past its boiling point with all the energetic rubbing exerted on her tender parts. And, when she was done, she finally let go of Sean's hand and he let go of her hair.

She fell down in a heap on the floor of the bathtub, panting.

He grabbed the shower head and fiddled with the faucet to turn it on.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" exclaimed Belle surprised by the cold stream as he rinsed the suds off.

The young man stood up, disappointed once again in himself for not being able to follow the schedule set by his mom.

Nothing had gone the way it was supposed to, and he worried that his mom would never let him take care of Belle again.