Babymakers Live

Story Info
Livestreaming sex comes with bouncing baby consequences.
3.7k words
4.66
23.3k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a video floating around on the net of Jessica's cherry getting popped when she was eighteen. The thick slide of Matt's lubed, condom-covered cock sinking into her pink folds while she squealed just out of sight, thighs shaking in an involuntary orgasm as she was penetrated, pussy opened up nice and wide and then pounded into oblivion under her old schoolgirl skirt.

The posting that had the most notes was on Matt's tumblr, and the one that had the most views was on his cam account.

It was the first video of Jessica's boyfriend fucking her that had made it onto the internet, but it was far from the only video. He split the profits with her fifty-fifty, and in turn, she just didn't ask.

She came, she got screwed silly into the studio mattress under the view of however many cameras there were that day in whatever costumes he left on her side of the closet, and she left with a tidy sum for rent.

Today it was the red plaid schoolgirl skirt again, with plain white panties, white thigh-high tube socks, a thin white short-sleeved button-down, a lacy black bra, and a red plaid tie.

She was a flexible girl, and that made posing in front of the camera difficult--she was on her elbows and knees with her knees spread wide, but the socks kept her slipping and the effort of keeping her ass at the height it was supposed to be was only making her hornier.

"Lights... camera... action," said Matt cheerfully as he adjusted the camera again--probably just for show; she could never tell when he actually started filming, so she just assumed they were rolling as soon as she walked in the door--then flipped her skirt up enough to give her ass a friendly pinch.

Over her squeal of protest, he said, "Today, we have a special treat."

Jessica raised two fingers in a peace sign for the camera. "B-birthday treat," she said, throaty from the way her belly clenched.

"My lovely girlfriend has decided that we'll be doing it raw for my birthday," he said, and Jessica's inner muscles twitched in anticipation, clit tingling.

"Just for today," she called over her shoulder. They found that the condom had torn near the base during one of their last sessions, so she had picked up a little belated birth control and figured they'd have one good go-around before she dropped it again, and with Matt's birthday falling right in the middle, well, the perfect time had presented itself.

"And with no further ado, let's get right to it."

---

[Video description: A blonde girl with a slender hourglass figure in a plaid skirt and stockings kneels on the bed, face down, while an athletic naked young man kneels on the bed beside her, thick 8-inch cock fully erect.

The video starts off with him flipping up the skirt, revealing white panties. He slaps her ass on both cheeks several times while she moans and yelps, then hikes the panties up until they're wedged into her ass crack.

He continues slapping her ass until both cheeks are bright pink, then gropes them roughly and spreads them apart.

The video cuts close to see her ass and pussy, and the young man fondles her mound and labia a bit more before slowly pulling the panties down to her knees and showcasing her dripping cunt for several seconds while she whines.

The camera is set far back enough to show the young man from the waist down and the girl's back half. The young man takes his large cock in one hand, guides the flushed tip to her pussy lips, and pushes it in.]

---

Jessica hadn't really thought it would be any different without the glove, but as soon as Matt started sliding into her, he proved her wrong.

The feeling of skin-on-skin had her yelling out and clenching down as his hips met her sensitive ass cheeks, his huge, hot, throbbing cock stretching her pussy to its limits as its bare tip nudged the entrance of her womb.

He groaned out loud, then grabbed her sore ass in both hands and started to pound.

Jessica yelled more, and more, and more, cursing out him and everything he loved as his bare cock lovingly rubbed down her inner walls and stirred up her insides.

It wasn't long before he paused with her ass crushed to his hips and his cock as deep inside her as it could reach--and it could reach pretty damn far--and started to pulse, filling her womb with jets of a thick, hot load.

Jessica's eyes rolled back in her head as she keened, the feeling of being filled with cum bringing her to orgasm faster and harder than any of their kinks had before, milking his cock for everything she had in her.

Okay.

Maybe she could stay on the pill.

---

[Post description: The first gif shows a blonde girl with her C-cup breasts bared to the camera, the sides of her white button-down shirt and black bra cups held open by a man's hands while she holds up the hem of her skirt so the camera can capture a bare cock pumping into her pussy.

The second gif shows the same girl face down on the bed with her ass in the air from the side, the young man kneeling behind her and holding her hips while he thrusts into her.

The third gif is from the young man's perspective, showing the blonde girl on her back with her skirt hiked above her bellybutton, her bra open and her shirt only covering her shoulders, her mouth open as she stares at where the young man's enormous cock is pumping in and out of her pussy. Her lower abdomen bounces slightly but noticeably with each penetration.

The fourth gif shows the girl's two back holes. The pucker of her ass is untouched, while her vagina is open and has a thick drip of milky white cum running through her labia.

Caption: Happy birthday to me 😍😍😍]

---

So Jessica stayed on the pill, and without a condom, the sex got better and better every time. It made her kind of nauseous and tired, but good god, the sex had never been better. Every time he came inside her pussy, she came a little harder. It was like a snowball effect.

Matt, however, seemed to have some weird ideas about why she felt so sick.

"Like, seriously," Matt said to her between bites of her newest food obsession, pizza with anchovies, "I think you're pregnant."

Jessica rolled her eyes, ignoring the squirming, tingling, icy-hot unpleasantness of the thought. "Like, seriously, I think you never read the back of the label. It's just side effects. Gimme another slice."

Matt gave her a weird look, then shrugged and let her dive past him for a fourth slice--this time with extra anchovies.

---

[Post description: A still picture of the silhouette of a girl lying back on a bed, her shirt gathered up over her breasts and her slim torso showing a small but distinct rise behind her bellybutton.

Caption: Tfw u party too hard and make ur babygirl ur babymama 😉🥰👶 Shes gonna get so big 🤰😍

Caption 2: She doesn't believe me 😢]

---

Sometimes, when they streamed, Matt set up screens so she could watch what their streamers were seeing.

Jessica knew that there was a camera right above the screen in front of her, capturing her jiggling breasts, but that couldn't distract her from the way it showed, in high definition, that massive cock stroking in and out of her wet, red pussy.

It pressed all sorts of whines and gasps out of her throat to watch it go in at the same moment she could feel it stretch out and rearrange her insides, the whole world hot and dripping sweat as they steamed up the mirrors--then he grabbed her tits, fondling them roughly, squeezing the tips and tweaking them just right, and stars danced in her head, around her head, the world going white as she came.

His cock pulsed as she squeezed it, filling her womb with thick ropes of cum, and Jessica shrieked and cursed in her pleasure.

She laid there, panting and whining, long after he pulled out, leaving her ass up for the camera until she could watch that hot cream start to leak out of her cunt again.

---

[Video description: Two minutes of a closeup of a blonde girl's D-cup tits bouncing as her partner pounds her from behind, doggy-style, his testicles swinging visibly between her legs. They're both moaning and panting, the girl much louder than the young man. Towards the end, the bouncing slows and the girl shrieks "Oh god! Oh fuck!" several times, and the video ends when she's only moaning as she pants.

Video title: Week 18 👶💕

Video caption: Teaser from the cam. Subscribe here to see that pussy pounded for real every Tuesday and Friday. ;)

I think they're getting bigger 🧐🤤 How much longer until you can't see my nuts, do you think 😳💝]

---

It took Jessica few months on the pill for her to realize she was gaining weight.

"I need to start dieting," she announced in the middle of her second can of plain anchovies.

Matt, sprawled on her couch with a can of Red Bull, seemed almost comically horrified. Seriously--what did he care?

"I think I've gained like ten pounds since starting the pill," she sighed. She didn't actually know for sure that it was ten pounds --she was a little scared of weighing herself at all, but she just couldn't seem to stop eating. "None of my bras fit anymore." She was trying not to think about how many of her shirts felt tight either. She had switched exclusively to her baggiest tops and sweatshirts so she wouldn't have to. Mournfully, she looked down at the preserved fish. "This is the last can of anchovies for me."

Matt, she found, now looked even more horrified than before. He put down the energy drink and got up to join her in her little kitchenette, wrapping his arms around her too-big body and kissing her hair.

He fondled her sore tits through her shirt and groaned, then demanded, "Why do you think that's a bad thing?"

"It's not just my tits that are getting bigger, you know," she replied, looking away to hide her embarrassed blush. "Your audience isn't gonna wanna see my moneymaker if it keeps getting bigger like this."

He grabbed her belly where it was starting to get an unsexy pudge and groaned again, then kissed her. "If they don't want to see the sexiest woman in the whole wide world naked, then that's their loss," he said firmly, then squeezed it again, catching her bellybutton and making her clit jolt despite it all.

"That's your dick talking, not your business sense," she grumbled, then gasped when he jerked her sweatshirt up to reveal her shame. "Hey!"

She couldn't look, only feel as his hands turned the whole expanse of her abdomen into an erogenous zone, groping and massaging her belly fat until she started moaning.

He dropped to his knees so he could get up close and personal with it, and then started licking and nibbling and sucking, still giving her that deep stimulation of his hands.

When her panties were wet from it, her whole body hot and aching to be fucked, he kissed her further and further down, only taking his hands off her new rolls for long enough to get her sweatpants and underwear around her ankles, and then fastened his mouth to her clit and rocked her world.

---

An hour and five orgasms later, cream leaking from her cunt and her belly covered in hickeys, Jessica dazedly promised not to try to diet, and Matt expressed his approval by sucking her clit to orgasm again.

---

[Video description: A blonde girl with a small baby bump bounces on her partner's extremely large cock reverse cowgirl-style in front of the camera while his hands grip the bump to guide her bouncing. The girl is moaning loudly, but looks deeply embarrassed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" she shouts after a couple of minutes, and the rhythm of the bouncing slows for a moment, then picks up faster than before, eliciting wails from the girl and grunts from her partner.

He pushes her onto her hands and knees, then positions them both so the outline of her torso is contrasted against the white wall behind them, the baby bump emphasized by the arch of her back as he continues to pound her.

The girl starts to cry, "Please, please!" soon after that. Her partner reaches down to fondle her clit, further emphasizing the bump, and then the girl squeals, "I'm coming!" again.

Video title: Week 22 👶💕

Video caption: Teaser from the cam. Subscribe here to see that pussy pounded for real every Tuesday and Friday. ;)

Babymama doesn't think she's the most bodacious bootylicious babe this side of the sun with a bun baking 🤰👶😢💔]

---

After Jessica promised Matt she wouldn't try to diet, she couldn't help but notice how much time he was showing her belly off to his audience.

Groping it, jiggling it, putting her in positions that made it look even bigger than it actually was, brandishing each and every new pound gained--she wanted to object, but whatever was happening online, her cut of the profits was getting bigger. She almost wanted to say he'd changed her cut to seventy-thirty to convince her, but he sent her the receipts, and they seriously were making bank for her chub.

She wondered if it was because she'd gone from a C-cup to triple-Ds since starting the pill. That seemed more likely than a bunch of gross basement dwellers actually wanting to see her fat ass. She didn't want to see her own fat ass, and had been avoiding looking at herself through whatever means necessary lately.

That didn't stop it from being humiliating when he had her put on the outfit that she'd worn for her birthday and found that she could barely do up the buttons over her stomach, not to mention her boobs.

Riding his face while sucking his dick could only do so much to distract her from the fact that her belly pressed against his chest and rubbed there whenever she tried to rut.

The shame of it all, knowing Matt could feel it while their thousands of viewers could see just how much she'd let herself go, made her come twice before he got her on her hands and impaled her with his enormous cock.

Jessica squealed--partially from just how full he had stuffed her, but mostly because the thrust was all it took to get two of the buttons straining over her swollen belly to pop clean off.

He didn't stop, just gripped her hips and went to town on her cunt, making the rest of her shake and jiggle so hard that she lost another two buttons before he filled her up with lots of hot, hot cum.

She sobbed into the pillow in front of her, overwrought, as she came, and then couldn't stop as all of her burned up and came down.

When it became obvious that her tears weren't the good sex kind, Matt crawled over her and pulled her into his arms, soothing her wails about her weight and waistline with assurances that she was still insanely hot, the hottest babe in the country, on the planet, this side of the universe--

She buried her face in his chest and cried a bit more.

---

That night, she stared at her ceiling for over an hour just wondering when she had started to care about her weight so much. She'd been a chubby kid and then grown out of it at puberty, then got fatter than she was now in high school and dropped weight again in college, and she'd never cared about it much before. And they were still making bank, and viewers wouldn't pay thousands to watch some guy fuck an ugly chick.

The solution, she decided, was to clean her closet of anything and everything that didn't make her feel gorgeous, eat another can of anchovies, and go out tomorrow to buy a few new bras.

Again.

---

[Post description: Two rows of four gifs, each giving a front view of a blonde girl's bouncing tits as her partner fucks her doggy-style. The clips are from different videos, with a left-to-right, top-to-bottom progression that shows her stomach slowly distending as her breasts swell from C-cup to a rounded H-cup. In the first, the man's testicles are easily visible swinging between her legs as he thrusts, and get steadily less visible throughout, and can no longer be seen behind her stomach by the sixth.

Post caption: Week 14 / Week 18

Week 20 / Week 22

Week 24 / Week 25

Week 26 / Week 28

👶👶👶

Momma's getting in some hella mommy milkers 😍😍😍🥥🥥 I'm jealous of the kid already 😳🍼💦]

---

[Post description: A vertical row of six gifs, each giving a side view of a blonde girl being pounded doggy-style by an athletic young man. The clips are from different videos, with a top-to-bottom progression that shows her stomach growing from nearly flat to a substantial curve.

Post caption: Week 8 / Week 14

Week 18 / Week 22

Week 26 / Week 28

🤰🤰🤰

🌙😳💦? 🌎😍👌]

---

[Video description: A chubby blonde girl with a slight but pronounced baby bump sits in front of the camera, in the lap of a young man who is cupping her large breasts through her shirt.

He starts off by massaging them like that, squeezing and fondling while the girl moans and croons, and then slowly unbuttoning her shirt to reveal a pink bra with wet patches where her nipples tent the cups. The young man continues to toy with her breasts, teasing them and sliding his fingers under the cups several times before finally shoving them down entirely. The girl's breasts are damp and shiny around the pink areola.

"What?" she gasps, and then squeals when her partner grips a breast in each hand and squeezes, making both nipples leak milk.

She continues to gasp and squeal as the young man massages her breasts, making them leak more until his hands and her breasts are covered in breastmilk.

Video title: Good Ol' Handfuls 😏 (LACTATION)

Video caption: 🍼🍼🍼🤤]

---

"Now do you believe me about the baby?" Matt asked as Jessica frantically wiped her breasts dry.

"The hell I do," she snapped. Of all the most embarrassing things to happen on camera, suddenly starting to lactate was the worst. "It's a side effect, an interaction, something. No way in hell am I preggers. I've been taking the damn pill, been making myself sick with it, so it had better've worked."

Matt leaned back and raised his damp hands in surrender.

"Whatever," she said as she started pulling on her clothes again, lining her bra with washcloths when she got there. "I'm going home early. I'll talk to my doctor later, who cares."

Having a healthy fondness for his life, Matt just stayed out of her way.

---

Jessica would never admit it, but her stomach had been feeling... weird, lately. Strange thudding pressures at strange times, feeling squished in her own skin, bloated in ways that just didn't make sense.

She wasn't pregnant, Matt, but it probably was a good idea to go to the doctor. Maybe. Ugh.

---

Jessica was pregnant.

---

"Told you so," said Matt when Jessica bit it and told him she was at seven months and the gynecologist was only shocked that she hadn't known all this time.

She flipped him off, and made sure his balls got pinched periodically through their next stream.

---

Between riding her boyfriend's massive cock and letting her belly bounce for the cameras and spreading her legs so their watchers could watch him flick her bean below the bulge, Jessica made arrangements to give the baby to her infertile sister and brother-in-law, who had wanted one for ages.

"We could go back to condoms," he suggested when she slumped onto her side on the studio bed, eight-and-a-half months making laying down any other way completely impossible.

"No way in hell," she said. "I'm getting an implant. No missing doses then."

He raised both eyebrows dubiously, but still said, "You're the boss, babe."

"Damn straight I am."

---

They took a break with the streaming for a month after the birth, and by that time, Jessica's cunt was damn well desperate for regular pounding again.

She came back from getting her implant hornier than she could ever remember being, and laying back on the studio bed with her legs spread while a camera recorded the cum of four creampies trickling out of her vagina was the best place she could imagine.

Sure, the doctor had said she should wait a couple of months, but who had the time for that? It'd be fine. Who got pregnant the month after they gave birth, anyway?

12