Babymoon 02 - Momma's in Charge

Story Info
My wife gives me over to a bachelorette party!
7.2k words
4.43
4.8k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I pulled myself together and ventured back inside our cabin, the small bathroom was filled with steam. I stood, watching Lydia lather up her ample curves. Rubbing her soapy hands between her breasts, her pussy, and her ass, had me wanting to squeeze into the tiny shower stall and ravage her all over again.

When she finally noticed me, I was sporting a throbbing hard-on. Laughing, she pressed herself against the glass, rubbed her pregnant belly against it, and moaned in loud, orgasmic tones. Teasing me further, while fondling her breasts and nipples, she thrust her hips at me in mock seduction.

Smiling, she turned back to the cascading water, rinsed off, and prepared to get out. "Robert, you're never satisfied! I just fucked you twice. Give it a rest, big boy."

As she exited, she reached down, gave my throbbing shaft a couple quick strokes before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her wet body. "Get in, wash your dirty prick, and try and stop yourself from having dirty thoughts, too!" she called over her shoulder as she left the small bathroom.

With disappointment, I turned and got into the shower myself.

When I was finished, and joined Lydia in the bedroom, I saw that she had already put on a maternity dress she had bought for our formal dinner reservation. It was an emerald green number that scooped low in the chest and was made of a stretchy-silk material that hugged her body like a second skin. It came to just below her knees and looked ravishing, as she turned in her high heels to model it for me.

"Shiiiiit," I whispered, as I saw the deep cleft of her cleavage and realized she wasn't wearing a bra due to the spaghetti straps of the dress. As she turned, I also noticed that there were no visible panty lines across her ass.

"What, no underwear tonight?" I teased, as I lightly grabbed for her rear.

"I'm not completely naked, but I'm only wearing a string bikini thong. I didn't want to show any lines, and I KNOW you like me showing off my assets!"

"Damn right, and your tits look amazing, too!"

"The better to arouse you with, my dear," she growled, animal lust in her eyes. She glided over and pressed herself against my naked body. Reaching down, she grabbed my prick and forcefully stroked me to full erection. Squeezing and pulling on my thick shaft with enough pressure to border on painful.

She added an edge to her voice, as she commanded me, "Get dressed, and make sure you're ready to be my plaything tonight. Riding you just now on the balcony made me VERY horny, and I plan on keeping you VERY aroused during dinner. If you play along, I'll bring you back here and fuck your brains out. I might even let you fuck my ass. How does that sound?"

She gave my cock one final, hard squeeze that forced me to double over and grunt out, "OHHHH, FUCK!"

She let go, and I dropped to my knees, huffing and puffing as the soreness in my crotch slowly dissipated. Lydia went back into the bathroom, finished putting on her makeup and fixing her hair, and I quickly put on my own clothes.

Once we were dressed, we headed to the main dining room and were shown to our table by the head waiter. We were seated, ordered our food, and spent the next thirty minutes chatting, flirting, and holding hands as we rekindled the old flames of desire between us.

As we ate, Lydia slipped off her shoes and rubbed her bare feet up my leg, teasing and caressing my thighs. Eventually, she snuck one between my legs and firmly rubbed her toes along the straining erection trying to burst through my pants!

"Hmmmmm, someone's enjoying some public attention, isn't he?"

I smiled. "I don't know. What does it feel like to you?" I winked as I spread my legs even further, and Lydia began firmly giving me a footjob, stroking up and down my cloth-encased cock with smooth, steady motions. She gently ran her toes around its sensitive head, teasing pre-cum from its tip to wet my underwear. It felt amazing! I tried not to groan out loud and bring attention to the fact that she was bringing me dangerously close to shooting my load beneath the tablecloth.

"Uh-uh-uhm... you REALLY need to stop, or I'm going to cum, and there's going to be a very messy problem in my pants!" I hissed.

"Well, there's an even bigger mess in my panties right now. I'm practically soaked through. I can feel my pussy dripping like a faucet over here! If there weren't so many people around, I'd crawl under the table, unzip your pants, and suck you off right here!" Lydia grinned evilly, as she abruptly pulled her foot away from my crotch, and I groaned at the sudden end to our play.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic! You're the one who warned me to stop. Let's finish eating, and then we can take the long way back to our room by going topside and walking around the upper deck. Maybe we can find a secluded little area where I can get on my knees and you can paint my face with jizz? Wouldn't that be nice? Me walking back to our room with your cum on my face?"

"Holy fuck, Lydia! Where is this coming from?" I exclaimed, a huge grin plastered on my face.

"What? It's coming from you, silly. You wanted to light some flames in our sex lives, and I'm just striking the match! You want public displays of depravity and sex? I'll put out, but you better get ready for the consequences of your desires. If you want it hot, be prepared to get burned."

I gasped, as Lydia winked at me.

"Now, hurry up and finish eating. I know what you like now. I'm going to make sure we explore every aspect of those desires by the end of this cruise."

We finished, and the waiters came and cleared away the dishes. They offered dessert and coffee, but Lydia quickly declined, stating that we had already planned on having dessert back in our room and needed to go. They wished us a goodnight, and we exited the dining room and made our way to the outer decks.

My erection had gone down considerably, but it never fully softened with the anticipation of the night before us! Hand in hand, we walked towards a set of stairs thirty feet away that would lead us to the top decks. Without warning, Lydia grabbed me, pulled me against her, and kissed me with a passion that I hadn't felt in quite some time. Our mouths opened, and our tongues explored one another with light, penetrating dances across our lips. My hands were wrapped around her body, squeezing her ass and pulling her into my body, as I ground myself against her crotch. My mind raced, thinking that we were pressed up against the wall and anyone could come along and catch us dry-humping and making out like two horny teens! I tried to pull away, but Lydia bit my lip, ran her hand down my chest, across my stomach, and finally grabbed my cock through my pants.

As she caressed her hand against my ever expanding bulge, we were interrupted by a loud cough and a deeply accented voice.

"Uhm... ahem! Hello? Excusing me... I mean, no stopping you, but want to thanking you for the showing of your bodies today. It was very pleasurable and made me happy to watch you naked and sexing for me."

We both jumped in shock, disengaged from each other, and quickly turned to come face-to-face with our balcony voyeur! He was taller than I expected, and wearing a white linen suit with a pair of canvas boat shoes. He had a teal shirt unbuttoned to mid-chest that left his tanned pecs peeking out. He looked relaxed and casual, but he was also slightly nervous to interact with us so personally.

"SHIT! Ohhh, shit," I stammered.

Lydia was quicker and smoother than I was. "Oh! Hello! You surprised us! It looks like you caught us... again! Ha! Just a joke! Um, this is all a bit awkward, but I might be able to make it a little easier. My name's Lydia, and this is my husband, Robert. We decided to take a last-minute cruise to be closer before the baby arrives." At this point, she rubbed her very pregnant belly. "What's your name? Have you ever cruised before?"

The older gentleman relaxed, and tried his best to navigate this new line of questioning. He started slowly, but soon he was rushing along without stopping to get it all out. "Ah! My name is Edvard... I am from Sweden... I purchased this cruise a year ago, and my wife was going to come also? Then she died... suddenly... six months now... and I've been so lonely without her. I forgot the cruise, and then email came telling me it was this week.

"So, I am thinking, why not forget all my trouble and meet new friends? No? I had no idea today on balcony I see you two having sexy naked time, and I have been so lonely... alone with no sex for long time... or even want to. But you two look so beautiful... and in love... reminds me of my wife and me, and I could not help it. I had to join and touch myself. I'm sorry... too much!"

Edvard started to wipe a tear from his eye, and Lydia looked at me, as a pained expression came over her face. "Awhhh, Edvard, I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. Touching yourself while you watched us was perfectly natural. You were turned on, you saw us fucking, and it made you wish your wife was there to fuck, too. Was that it? I'm really glad we could help you find some release. Did you shoot your load while watching my big tits bounce when Robert fucked me?"

"JESUS, LYDIA!" I shouted. "Why the fuck are you asking him that?! It's offensive!"

"What are you talking about? I put my tits over the railing just for him! I wanted to know if he appreciated the effort." Lydia's sharp retort came back quickly, and she took control of the situation again.

"I'm sorry, Edvard, but I think Robert's got a problem. He's frustrated about you interrupting us, and it's put him in a pissy mood. Hold on a minute while I take care of it."

Edvard stopped and watched, as Lydia turned towards me, and without warning, slowly started unzipping my pants. I stood in shock, as she stared deeply into my eyes, with a huge grin on her face.

She mouthed the words, "You... Owe... Me."

I didn't protest, as she finished unzipping, reached inside, drew the waistband of my underwear down to fish out my semi-hard cock, and pulled it into the open air.

"Aaaah, that's better," she said, taking a firm grip on my shaft. Outside of the confines of my clothing, there was nothing keeping it from swelling to a full, throbbing erection, and she hastened the process by gently tugging and stroking me to a raging hard-on.

Edvard's mouth went slack, as he looked on with fascination.

I could see his gaze riveted to my crotch, where her hand was squeezing and stroking me, rhythmically. I nervously looked around and didn't see anyone in our general vicinity. However, I also didn't want to do this right out in the open, but I was powerless to stop her. Instead, I stood frozen to the spot, felt my face flush red at the reality of the situation, and started to sweat.

Turning back towards him, Lydia spoke conversationally, as though she wasn't standing with her husband's dick in her hand. "We're all friends, right, Edvard? You've seen quite a bit of us already, so there's no reason to make him suffer with something that's so easily solved with a bit of freedom. Do you have any objections?" she asked, waggling my cock around a bit, as I let out a long, low moan.

Edvard quickly shook his head emphatically. "NO, NO, NO! Whatever you are comfortable with, I am also being comfortable with, too. If you are wanting to do more, I am also okay for you to do what you need to do for the happiness of us all!" he blurted out in his broken English.

As he spoke, she glanced down at his crotch, where an obvious bulge had begun to present itself in the front of his pants. "Why, Edvard! Are my actions making you uncomfortable, too?"

Without letting go of my shaft, she tugged me forward by my cock like I was a dog on a leash. I stumbled to keep up as Lydia moved up next to Edvard. Taking him by the hand, she marched the two of us into a secluded, shadowy alcove and pushed us back against the wall.

"Edvard, Robert, and I were just about to walk across the top deck before heading back down to our room for some fun. If you want to join us, I think we'd both enjoy that very much. What do you think, Robert? Would that be okay?"

I was in awe of how quickly she'd taken control and turned the tables on us both. Realizing my earlier fantasy would soon be a reality if I played my cards right, I was able to croak out, "Ye-ahh, uh...ahem!" I swallowed before affirming again. "Ahem--um...ahem. Um, yes! I think that'd be just fine."

"Oh! That's wonderful!" Lydia beamed and clapped her hands like a kid being told they could stay up late and eat all the ice cream they wanted. "If you don't mind, Robert... would you be okay with me helping Edvard out with his... predicament, as well?" She looked me dead in the eyes, challenging me to say anything other than yes.

Upping the ante, she went on, "I'd love to keep helping you, but I'm about to have my hands full with his... um... zipper. Why don't you take over and keep yourself... ready for our walk?"

I just stared. She was about to unzip and pull out another man's penis in front of me, and she was suggesting I pleasure myself while she did it? I was torn and completely at a loss as to what to say. My cock, on the other hand, knew exactly what it thought as it jumped and twitched with pre-cum dripping from its tip.

She looked down, saw my rigid, leaking member, and winked at me with that same sly grin. Taking my right hand, she brought it to my stiff cock, wrapped it tightly around my girth, and simulated the movement of stroking myself. When she removed her hand, I continued moving my fist up and down my shaft in obedience to her wishes. "That's right, Robert. You do as Momma asks, and she'll make sure you're very happy and taken care of later. Now, let me help Edvard so we can take our walk."

Turning back to Edvard, she gave him her full attention, as she reached for his zipper. His body visibly stiffened, as she grasped it with her fingers, but quickly relaxed as she slowly drew it down, parted the cloth, and reached her hand inside the gap to find his waiting member.

I heard her gasp, as she quickly found it and wrapped her hand around his pole.

Pulling it free of his pants, she gasped, "OH! Edvard, you naughty boy! You're not wearing any underwear! That made it so easy to find you. Look, Robert! Just like I thought. Oooh, you're a BIG boy, aren't you, Edvard?"

Big was right! I certainly hadn't expected the python Lydia had coaxed from Edvard's pants. It wasn't even fully erect yet, but she was slowly sliding her right hand along at least seven inches of hanging cock meat. I hoped he was one of those guys that was all "show" and less "grow" when I looked down and compared my average six-inch pecker. I knew size wasn't everything, and Lydia had told me that many times over the years, but I also knew my cock at that moment was as hard as I'd ever seen it, and I wasn't even in the same class as Edvard!

As she had stated, he wasn't wearing any underwear, which had allowed not only his bulging package to slip easily from his pants, but also allowed his balls to hang freely into the night air, as well. While her right hand was attending to his swelling cock, her other hand was fondling his sack. Cupping his golf ball-sized testicles in her palm, she caressed and played with them between her fingers.

Edvard closed his eyes, shook in ecstasy, and stammered out, "M-m-my... uhhhhh... God! That is f-e-ee-ling... oh god God... so g-g-g-ooood!"

"I thought you'd like that, Edvard," Lydia cooed. "Robert loves for me to play with his balls while I stroke him."

She continued to stimulate Edvard for a bit more, until his dick was throbbing in her hand and standing at full attention. Thankfully, God had heard my prayers, and his cock had not grown to any freakish lengths, but he could still have easily been compared to some of the men Lydia and I had watched in pornos, on occasion. Possibly eight inches... more? I hoped no more, or he might make Lydia uncomfortable as she took it later.

With this thought, I realized, again, that I had no idea what was going to happen tonight! We hadn't discussed the possibilities, the rules, or boundaries. Lydia was driving this show, and I wondered if she'd do more than just touch Edvard when we got back to our cabin. Would she blow him? Would she let him fuck her with that monster? Would I stand by and LET him fuck her? My mind was racing, and I was lost in the pleasure of the moment when Lydia replaced my hand with hers and stood stroking both of us as she appraised our noticeable... situations.

"Lord, I don't know how I'm going to hide these on our way back to our room. I'm definitely not putting them away, so I guess some folks are just going to get a peek at the toys I'll be playing with. I think if you stand close together behind me, I can hold each of you in one of my hands, and we can hope we don't run into any problems on the way. What do you say, boys?"

"What choice do we have?" I asked, laughing and eyeing Lydia's hands, still squeezing and stroking our dicks.

Edvard joined me. "It looks like we are going to be having to go where evers you are leading us, Lydia! Our chickens are in your hands."

Lydia stopped stroking and looked at him, quizzically. Then realization dawned on her face, and she burst out laughing. "COCKS! You mean cocks, Edvard!" She stroked more forcefully for emphasis. "Cocks, pricks, dongs, dicks. They all mean the same thing-- hard things to fuck a lady's pussy with. You do know that word, don't you? Pussy?"

"Oh, I'm knowing that word for sure, Lydia." Edvard grinned and winked, as he thrust his hips into Lydia's hand. "I like that word much!"

"Well, it's good to see you're so enthusiastic! We'll see if we can teach you some other words before the night is through. One I'm particularly interested in teaching you both is "bathing the beaver"! Come on, you two. I'm wasting time standing here jerking you off, and if I'm honest, my panties are soaked through. I'm so wet!"

Lydia turned around, grasped our pricks behind her back, and briskly started walking across the deck to the stairs leading up two flights to the top deck. Edvard and I tried to keep up and walk as close to her back as we could. As we started up the stairs, we had to choreograph our steps in time with each other to keep from being seen, and we had a few scares, as we passed couples on their way to other parts of the ship.

However, each time we passed anyone, they made simple eye contact, smiled, and continued on their way. No one seemed wiser to our state of undress, and Lydia was careful to stand in front of us both as quickly as she could to block unwanted views.

When we arrived on the top deck, the sea air was blowing strongly, and we had that entire section of the ship to ourselves.

I thought, "Maybe we'll get away with this!" as I spied the elevator doors ahead of us, across the deck that would take us down to our level of the ship and the safety of our cabin.

Seconds later, we heard a gaggle of female laughter, and an obviously drunken group of six middle-aged women came around a corner, heading towards the elevators, as well. All of them had drinks in their hands, and one of them was wearing a sash across her chest that read, "Bride to Be." I saw others in the group wearing t-shirts with phrases like, "One last bach, bitches!" or "Looking for a few good men (or one bad one that's really hung!)".

It was definitely a bachelorette party, and we all ended up standing at the elevator doors, waiting for it to arrive. Lydia hung back behind the group and masterfully stroked our pricks, keeping us both at full attention as I watched the numbers above the elevator click slowly higher as it made its way to our deck.

"Stupid things take forever!" one of the women stated, and turned to look at us. "It's always when you want it to move faster that it decides to move slowly. Right?" she slurred, addressing Lydia. "Kind of like sex, isn't it?" She winked and kept going. "Your man's pumping away, and then you're almost there, and he decides to cum first and stop, just when you want him to pick up the fucking pace! You know what I'm talking about, don't you, sweetie?"

12