Babymoon - Cruise Sex

Story Info
Wife and I put on a show for an audience of one on a cruise.
5.4k words
4.58
5.8k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based mostly on fact, with a bit of artistic license thrown in to enhance certain details and scenes, but the overall chain of events happened as written.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife Lydia and I had been trying to get pregnant for many years, and when we finally got a positive test, we were overjoyed! You wouldn't think having as much sex as possible once a month to try and get pregnant would ever become a chore, but let me tell you, it does. Don't get me wrong, it's still sex, and like pizza, it's usually not bad, no matter how many times you eat it in one week. However, the routine had allowed the romance and spark to dwindle a bit in our relationship. For the next 8 months, everything went by in a blur of activity, stress, worry, and the eventual realization that we would very quickly be going from a couple to a trio. Lydia's friend suggested that we take one final romantic trip together and enjoy a "babymoon".

We had heard about the social phenomenon and jokingly told each other that we wouldn't be "those people." We told each other that on month one. When I saw how the pregnancy hormones, mommy brain, and panic set in as we neared our due date, I decided, "the hell with it," and booked a last-minute, 5-day cruise for the both of us. Since we got such a great deal booking at the last minute, I splurged and added a balcony to our outside cabin so we could both enjoy privacy and relaxation as much as possible. I was determined to make this trip memorable, reconnect to each other, and try to bring some sexual spark back into our relationship.

That should catch you up as to why I found myself looking out through the sliding glass door of our cabin onto our balcony to see Lydia lying asleep on one of the deck chairs. Her head had lulled to one side against her shoulder; the book she had been reading had fallen from her hands and lay forgotten on the ground by her side. I gently slid the glass door a fraction of the way open, and the sound of the metal sliding through its track made a low, rumbling noise. She briefly stirred, turning her head to her other shoulder while a frown creased her brow. I froze in mid-motion, waiting for her features to smooth and her breathing to return to a deep, steady rhythm. Several minutes later, I felt she was sleeping soundly again, so I opened the door bit by bit, keeping the sounds to a minimum. When it was fully open, I stepped softly out onto the balcony in nothing but my swim trunks and padded silently to stand at the foot of the chair. Her legs were spread to either side, with her feet planted on the ground. She was wearing a dark blue string bikini with an all-over palm leaf pattern.

The bottoms were a high-waisted thong style, so a large portion of her skin was on display. Very little was left to the imagination below her waist except for the strip of cloth between her spread thighs, which was held in place by a set of strings loosely tied in bows at her hips. As the bottoms dipped, cradling the pregnant swell of her belly, it was drawn tightly against her sex, and I could clearly make out the cameltoe outline of her pussy lips, just under the thin material.

Above, the bikini top consisted of two triangles that just barely concealed her nipples, and her dark aureolas were clearly visible from all sides. Held together with thin spaghetti string and giving very little support to her ample bosom, it was tied around the back of her neck in another bow. Her baby-ripened breasts pushed against their confines and threatened to slip free as they steadily rose and fell with every breath Lydia breathed. The air temperature in the sun was a warm 85 degrees, but on the balcony, with a steady sea breeze, it felt cooler, keeping her nipples hard and visible, poking upward like twin tents on her lusty peaks.

The last time she had worn the swim suit was a year ago, well before she found out we were having a baby. Its sizing was based on her pre-maternity measurements, and they had certainly swelled as each month ticked by and her form grew in increasingly sexy ways! She had always had a stunning figure, but her firm, 34D breasts, had grown steadily to a seam-popping 40DD! Her ass and hips also had a nice, full curve, with plump, ample cheeks. Those, too, had begun their motherly spread to form the lower body of a voluptuous goddess. Each time I caught a glimpse of her naked around our house, I couldn't believe I was blessed to be married to this gorgeous creature.

She had quickly packed for the trip, so when she finally pulled the bikini out of her bag, put it on, and stood in front of the mirror, she gasped in surprise at how much of herself it was revealing!

"Robert, there's no way! I can't wear this outside this room. Look at me! I'm popping out all over the place! I'll have to stop and get a new suit on the first island we come to. I just look like a huge cow in this one!"

I didn't mind the view at all and even wondered if I could convince her to take a stroll around the pool while wearing it! I could imagine the attention her exposed buns and massive mammeries would attract as she flaunted them in front of other married men. I was sure she'd also get daggers of jealousy from their wives as well! She looked sexy as hell, and as I walked up behind her and slipped my hands around her belly, I told her so.

"Oh, come on! It's not as bad as you think, Lydia. You look gorgeous, honey. There's not a man alive on this ship that wouldn't love to get a look at you in public. I know I'm one of them!"

Under normal circumstances, she would never have worn the suit in public and even tried to tell me she would just sit inside our room and read until the next day when we got off the ship in Labadee. Before she started taking off the suit, I hurriedly made an inspired suggestion.

"Look, the balcony's got sun right now, and no one can see you. Anyone who really wanted to sneak a peek around the walls of our balcony would have to be leaning waaaaaay over the railing, and I think the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Go out. Relax, read, and get some sun. It's our babymoon for God's sake! You're supposed to be relaxing and not worrying about anything."

Lydia hesitated, deciding if she wanted to risk it. I quickly sealed the deal.

"You go out, get comfortable, and I'll run downstairs to the main concourse and get you a strawberry daquiri and a warm chocolate chip cookie."

That did it! She couldn't resist being delivered two of her favorite vacation foods, like a queen. She grabbed her book and headed out to the balcony, her ass and breasts bouncing prettily with every step. I waited and watched through the glass doors as she nervously moved the deck chair into the best possible position for optimal sun. Self-consciously, she tried to adjust the bikini to cover as much of herself as she could while stealing glances towards the walls separating our balcony from the cabin to our left and right. She finally looked back inside through the glass, saw me watching, gave me a sweet smile, a thumbs up, and blew me a kiss before settling into the seat.

I left our cabin and slowly walked downstairs towards the concourse to get Lydia her refreshments. I took my time looking into gift shop windows, visited the casino, wandered past the theaters to see what was planned for the evening, and generally gave her some time alone to relax and possibly fall asleep. You see, Lydia had always been a heavy sleeper, but over the course of her pregnancy, she became almost narcoleptic in the speed at which she could drop off into deep sleep. It had become almost a joke between us as the effects became more self-evident. She'd fall asleep while we watched movies. She'd fall asleep as I made dinner. She'd fall asleep in bed while we talked about our day at work. She confessed that she'd even fallen asleep AT work a number of times.

The most extreme moment was when she fell asleep while we had sex! It was dark in our bedroom, and we were going at it pretty hard in a missionary position. Lydia was on her back with her legs spread wide, and I held her ankles in the air near my shoulders. I was pumping my cock into her pussy, and she was working her clit with a small vibrator. We were both breathing heavily, enjoying the ride, and the only other sounds in the room were the wet slapping of genitals against one another and the hum of her vibrator. I felt the first stirrings in my balls as they started tightening inside their sack, readying a large load of cum.

As I started to thrust harder and moan louder, I heard a soft snore underneath the other sounds. It threw me off my rhythm, and I started slowing down to listen. Slowly, the snores became more pronounced, and I realized the hum of Lydia's vibrator had changed as well. It was now lying, forgotten, next to my wife's naked hip. I strained my eyes and could just barely make out my wife's face. Eyes closed, mouth open, she was dead to the world! I debated trying to wake her and continue our lovemaking, but thought, "Why?"

I still had a raging hard-on; she was obviously not awake enough to enjoy it, so I decided to focus on me and use her dripping pussy for my pleasure. Taking a firm grip on her hips, I started pounding my cock into her like a madman. I was either going to fuck her so hard that I woke her up or fuck her any way I liked and have one of the best orgasms I'd had in a long time. Either way, her pussy was getting a workout, and she'd wake up in the morning full of warm jizz! Her breasts bounced up and down, and her head rocked from side to side as I fucked her silly. She was moving like a rag doll beneath me and I was having the ride of my life! Once again, I felt my scrotum clenching rhythmically, drawing my balls towards my stomach and getting ready to pump her womb full of my seed. I grunted, punched my cock into her velvety depths one final time, and roared as jets of my semen painted her pussy to overflowing. I held myself inside her for several moments as I caught my breath and enjoyed the afterglow of a monumental orgasm.

When I finally slid myself from between her drooling folds, my shaft and head were drenched with a mixture of my cum and her wetness. It was a mess, and I started to move off the bed to grab a towel from our bathroom to clean up. Suddenly, I stopped and looked back at my wife. A thought struck me as I looked at her mouth hanging open in slumber. "Why not let her clean me up?" Grinning, I sauntered up beside her side of the bed and gently, but firmly, turned her face towards my waiting erection. Slowly, I fed the first inch or two past her parted lips and into her gaping mouth. I felt her tongue on the underside of my cock and began thrusting more of myself inside.

This was incredible! I couldn't believe I was getting a sleeping blowjob from my wife! She gives good head when awake, but the unique opportunity of the situation made this one all the more delicious. I heard her try to take a large breath in through her mouth, strain for a moment, and switch to breathing through her nose. This emboldened me, and I pressed almost my full cock into her mouth, which pressed my cock head against the entrance to her throat. I continued feeding her my meat with steady thrusts for several more seconds, gently nudging her throat with my surging shaft. Suddenly, she made a few gurgling noises, and I quickly pulled myself from her mouth. I didn't want to press my luck too far and my cock was relatively clean, anyway!

All that brings us back around to me standing on the balcony of our cabin, the drink and cookies forgotten inside the room, and admiring the shapely curves of my nearly naked wife. My plan was to take her from "nearly" naked to "totally" naked as quickly as possible! First, I kneeled beside her and gently pulled the strings, knotting the bows at her hips. I quickly undid one side and then the other. Lydia never stirred. When the bikini bottoms were completely loose I laid the triangle of cloth flat between her spread thighs, exposing her smooth pussy to the warm sea air. "Well, that's an area that's going to get some sun today!" I thought to myself. She had been to get her pussy waxed just before we left, and the creamy white contrast of the skin around her crotch was breathtaking. It took everything in me to stop myself from falling face-first into her lap and feasting on her sex. "No, I have to resist!" I chuckled.

With the easy part completed, I went for challenge #2: getting the bottoms from under her ass! I took hold of both strings and started gently tugging them back and forth, moving them inch by inch from underneath her. As I pulled on the bottoms, her pussy quivered and jerked with each movement. It was turning me on so much to be kneeling so close to her glistening folds and stripping her bit by bit. My cock was straining against my swim trunks, hard and throbbing. It took me a good five minutes of constant and patient maneuvering before I felt the last bit of silky smooth cloth slide away from her skin, leaving her stark naked from the waist down! I stood and tossed the bottoms towards the sliding glass door, out of reach.

I returned to the task at hand and went around to the back of the chair. It was constructed like many folding deck chairs, with plastic strips attached along a metal frame that left small spaces between each strip. From the back, I could just reach my fingers between two of them and pull the strings that held the bow at the base of her neck. Once untied, the straps of her top fell forward, freeing her gorgeous breasts from their skimpy support! I gazed at her dark nipples, which were hard and deliciously lickable. My mouth watered as I looked at them, and my cock swelled even further in anticipation of what still lay in store for us. Getting back to work, I reached through the space at her shoulder blades and untied that bow as well. After that last obstacle was removed, the entire top fell into her lap, where I easily picked it up, placed it with her bottoms by the door, and came back to stand and admire her nude, sleeping form.

She looked divine lounging in the chair, naked as the day she was born! She was relaxed. Her head was laid to one side, and she was snoring softly. Her pregnant breasts were glowing with radiance, and I could see the faintly blue veins of milk duct development standing out in contrast to her pale skin. Her legs were spread under the swell of her belly, and her pussy looked good enough to eat. I wanted to fuck her right then and there but decided to just relax and enjoy this unique opportunity to see my wife sunbathing naked on our balcony. There was no rush, and if I were any judge, Lydia would be out for at least another 10 minutes or more. I got my phone out and took a good set of pictures to commemorate this moment. Close-ups of her sleeping face, her breasts, pussy, and some shots from farther away to showcase the fact that we were on a cruise ship balcony with her in the buff. I saved them all to my phone and put it away. I knew that after having the baby, Lydia's pussy would be off limits for a while, and I'd need some visual inspiration in the "spank bank"!

I left her to sleep and walked over to the railing. I looked out to the sea and took in the breathtaking view. We were staying on one of the higher decks of the ship, and when I leaned, I noticed the balconies curved inward, towards the ship. Not drastically, but the gentle arch of the deck allowed me to see into other balconies along our row. Not completely into their interiors, but enough to see someone standing, like I was. Maybe 10 or 12 cabins to the left of ours, an older man was leaning on his own railing, smoking a cigar, and enjoying the sea air like I was. He looked my way, and our eyes met. He smiled and raised his hand in greeting. I returned the gesture and smiled back. We went back to our own thoughts. A few minutes passed, and I saw the gentleman disappear deeper into his balcony alcove. Just then, behind me, I was surprised to hear rustling and movement. Pretending I didn't hear anything, I continued to stand at the railing with my back to Lydia. I expected to hear some harsh words or gasps of shock when she realized she didn't have a stitch of clothing on, but those noises didn't come. Instead, I heard groggy sounds and soft footsteps stumbling towards me. I felt Lydia walk up beside me and slip her arm into mine at the railing. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I finally dared to look toward her. Her lids were half closed, and she was yawning and looking out to sea. I realized she must still be waking up and had not realized yet that she was standing at the railing with everything on display!

I wondered how long it might take for her to realize her mistake, but I didn't waste any time finding out. I quickly moved behind her, and she brought her arms up to lean against the railing. With her attention on the ocean view, I slid my swimming trunks down, joining Lydia in full "nudist mode". Releasing my hardening cock from the trunks, it steadily grew and stood throbbing mere inches from her bare ass. I didn't want to ruin the surprise yet, so I slipped to her right side and slowly started kissing her neck, under her ear. She loves this, and it brought a satisfied sigh from her as she closed her eyes again.

"Hmmmmm, Robert. That feels nice. Please, keep going," she mumbled.

I did. I kept kissing her and slowly ran my left hand along her back, stroking her shoulder blades and moving further and further down until I was caressing her naked butt cheeks with my finger tips. She had thrown her head back, lost in the pleasure of my kisses on one of her most sensitive areas. I brought my right hand up to her breast and softly brushed her nipple. She shivered, and I saw goose bumps spring out across her breasts.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and saw the older man once again reappear at the railing of his balcony. He had left his cigar somewhere and now just stood looking out at the ocean. He must have seen us as well, because he looked our way and smiled briefly before freezing with his mouth agape! I had stopped kissing Lydia's neck but continued to stroke her naked breast and nipple. She still had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily as I slowly trailed my right hand down, over her belly, and stopped just before touching the top of her pussy. I was ready to stoke the fires of her passion, and I wanted to keep her in the dark as to our watching guest for a bit longer.

"Keep your eyes closed, ok, sweetie?" I breathed into her ear.

She nodded, and I looked over at our gentleman voyeur and gave him a huge grin. He grinned back and gave me two thumbs up as I dipped my fingers into Lydia's exposed pussy. Not only were my fingers coated almost instantly in wetness, but it was practically dripping down her thighs. I dropped my left hand down behind her and slipped a finger between her ass cheeks, searching to press against her puckered private playground. This usually puts her into overdrive, and as I worked her rigid clit up front, and pressed my finger tip just inside her backdoor it proved to work as planned. Her knees buckled, and she instinctively opened her legs as well as spread her feet apart to allow me easier access. At this point, a frown appeared on her face and she looked confused, aroused, and curious all at once.

"What...OH! What are you doing? Ohhhhh...shit! How are you doing this? How did you get my bottoms off?! Fuck...Ooooooh. Robert! We shouldn't be doing this! This feels SO GOOD! Hmmmmmm...oh...wait...wait...oh...SHIT! WE'RE STILL ON THE BALCONY, AREN'T WE?!"

On the last question, I took my cue and quickly moved behind her and maneuvered into position between her spread legs. Taking my rock-hard cock in my hand, I guided it into her drooling depths. Pushing up into her, I impaled her on my shaft in one swift motion and forced her to her tiptoes.

12