Baby's New Crib Pt. 02

Story Info
What happens after mom and son are caught.
1.7k words
4.49
51.3k
84

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and his mom couldn't speak. They had very clearly been caught. Mike's dick was still hard and still right in front of his mom's tits. His cum was all over them yet he couldn't look. His mom did not attempt to cover up but she looked toward the door.

"Morgan, how long have you been standing there, watching?"

Mike's sister opened and closed her mouth a few times before words came out. When they did, they were whispered.

"Not long, just a minute or so. I heard someone yell earlier and came to look. I would have never thought this is what I would have found."

Mike looked around wanting a place to hide. He was still so aroused by his mom and wanted to continue with her but did not have any idea what would happen now that his sister had caught them. He looked from his mom's face, to her cum covered tits, then to his sister's face. It was red and flushed and he cocked his head to one side.

"Morgan, do you like this?"

"Yes," she replied in a barely audible tone.

Mike got a bit bolder and stepped toward her. His mom slowly stood up and sat on the bed; watching the events as they unfolded.

Mike got close to his sister. Close enough that the head of his dick was nearly touching her. He watched her face for a reaction and she just stared into his eyes. He reached out and touched her arm. Then he ran his hand up her arm to her shoulder. He dug his fingers gently into her and pulled he to him. Mike kissed his sister with a passion that surprised even him. Their tongues wrestled as she gave in to his passionate kiss.

Just watched her children, the fruits of her womb, make out standing in her doorway. She was amazed at what was transpiring between them. She did not plan to fuck her son today. Now it appeared that she might end up fucking both her children.

Watching Mike and Morgan continuing to make out was getting to her. She got up and walked over to them. She gently placed her arm around Morgan and pulled both of her children deeper into the room. This time she remembered to close the door behind them.

Judy guided her still kissing children to the bed. They sat down on the edge and Judy, not wanting to break up this new union between brother and sister, carefully worked Morgan's shirt off her.

Morgan broke the kiss to look over at her mom. Judy's face was a give aw ay to her feelings. The guilt and shame of being caught fucking her son, Morgan's brother, had clearly given away to lust.

"Mom" Morgan whispered as her mom pulled her closer and kissed her herself. First soft, then harder and with more passion. Mike, for his part, watched with rapt amazement. A day that started off as a family party had given way to him fucking his own mom. Now he watched his mom and sister making out. Was he going to have a chance to fuck his sister too?

Judy pulled Morgan all the way onto the bed and laid her down. Morgan was lightly moaning and gasping as her mom ran her hands over her body. She couldn't believe the feelings coursing through her body. Her mom had touched her often, putting her hands on her pregnant belly to feel the movements. This was something entirely different. This was a kind of fire that she had never felt before.

Judy kissed Morgan more, then moved down her body slowly. She kissed and sucker her neck, her shoulders, her collarbone. When Judy put her mouth on her daughters hardened nipples and started to lick and suck Morgan started to let her voice rise beyond its whispered state. Just, not breaking the connection between her mouth and her daughter's heaving breast reached over to grab Mike and pull him over. Judy then switched to her other breast and pushed Mike's face onto his sister's breast. Mike did not need to be told what to do and together, him and his mom, sucked and licked his sister's tits.

"Oh Fuck! Mom, Mike, what are you doing to me. It feels so good."

Mike stopped briefly to smile at his mom. She caught his smile as she started to move down Morgan's body. Kissing and locking her belly, her belly button, and slowly moving down. Mike moved up and kissed his sister, tasting her tongue for the first time.

"Mike, is this the first time you and mom have been together?" Morgan asked.

"Of course, and from the looks of it you are about to get more then your share of mom too."

Morgan raised her head to look and saw her mom dive face first into her wet pussy. She moaned loudly. Mike continued to kiss her and rub his hands across her breasts.

Judy licked and sucked her daughter's pussy. She had never been with a woman but had thought about it over the years. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think the first pussy she would ever taste would belong to her daughter. Or that she would have her own son's cum on her body as she sucked on her daughter's clit.

"Morgan, tell mom you like it. Let her know our new slut mommy is making you feel good."

"Oh yes, eat my pussy mommy. I want to cum on your face."

Judy pulled away briefly to catch her breath and look up at her children kissing and encouraging her on. Mike reached down and pushed her head back.

"You heard her, eat that pussy until it cums."

Judy yelped but went back to work and began to lick up and down. She knew what made her feel good and did just the same to her daughter. Mike and lowered himself a bit and started biting and licking his sister's nipples again.

Morgan reached down and finally, boldly, grabbed her brothers' cock. She pulled him towards her and sucked his cock. She could taste what she imagined was their mother on his cock.

"Oh, shit sis! That feels great!"

Judy's eyes looked to see what was going on. She moaned at the site of her son getting sucked by his sister. She stuck her tongue as far as she could into Morgan's pussy.

"Mike, you dick tastes so good. I love this."

"Keep doing that sis. Suck it. Yes! Wrap your tongue around it. Keep this up and you'll get to taste my cum."

Morgan heard that and stopped. She pushed him away and he looked at her worried he has said something wrong.

"I want to taste it, but I want something more. Fuck mom while she eats me. I want to feel you fucking her through her tongue."

Judy closed her eyes and moaned. She had really become a slut for both her children. She could feel the movement as Mike moved around. She lifted herself a bit and finally he was inside her again.

"Oh mom, you feel so good. I'm fucking you while you are eating out your daughter."

Judy paused and turned her head to look at him. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. Her body covered in sweat. She pulled him down to kiss her.

"Taste your sister on my tongue baby. I love you fucking me. Do it as hard as you can."

She turned her attention back to Morgan and stuck her finger deep into Morgan's pussy while continuing to use her tongue. Mike pounded away for all he was worth.

"Mike, the harder you fuck her the harder she sucks me." Morgan said.

Judy moaned. "Kids, you have made mommy into your whore I love you both."

"We love you too, mom!" They said at the same time. After a few more minutes of rough fucking his mom, Mike slowed down a bit.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum again. I'm going to fill this pussy up. Breed you so you can look like Morgan down now!"

"NO WAIT!" Judy shouted and stood up, stopping her tongue from pleasing her daughter and stopping Mike from fucking her.

Mike, out of breath, looked at her; stunned. "What's wrong? Too hard? Too much?"

"No baby, far from it." Just looked at Morgan who was groping her own tits and rubbing her pussy to stay turned on.

"Fuck your sister's pussy." Just commanded.

Morgan moaned and opened her legs a bit wider. Mike smiled and crawled between his sisters open legs.

"Mike, you don't need to be gently. Just don't lay on my stomach."

"I'll be careful."

With that Mike pushed inside Morgan and started fucking her. He started slowly and then picked up speed. Soon he could hear their skin slapping together as his dick pummeled his sister.

Judy watched her children fuck. She loved this sight. She didn't want it to end. She laid next to them and kissed her son, then her daughter.

"Mike! My brother! Your dick feels so good. It's been so long since I've been fucked so good."

Sweat poured off Mike as we worked his sister's cunt. His mom started making out with Morgan again as he fucked her hard.

"Baby, do you love your brother's cock? He is going to shoot his load inside you soon!"

"Yes mom, I love it. I wish this was his baby."

"Don't worry sweetie, the next one can be his."

Before Morgan could respond Judy shoved her tongue down her throat. Morgan moaned into her mother's mouth.

Mike fucked his sister hard. Watching her deeply kiss his mother and talk about having is baby was too much for him.

"Morgan! Sis! Mom! I'm cumming! I'm cumming in my sister's hot and horny pussy!"

Both women moaned deeply and then stopped to watch as Mike slowed down they could see her dick throbbing as it shot it's load.

"I feel it mom. I feel it inside me."

Mike collapsed on one side of his sister. His mom on the other side. Their breath was ragged as they rode their post orgasm wave and basked in each other's glow. Judy was the first to break the silence.

"Don't tell your father or let him find out about this and we can have lots more fun when he is not around."

"Of course." Morgan said. "I never thought this would happen but it's so hot!"

Mike smiled. Content on having both his mom and his sister as lovers now and wondering how he was going to explain more frequent visits with both of them to his wife.