Babysitter Auditions Pt. 07: Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up, cupped Megan's tits in my palms, and thumbed her nipples. She groaned and started rocking her hips and swinging them from side to side. "Fuck me sideways you're big . . . deep . . . so fucking deep . . . that fucking stung but it felt so fucking good at the same time—stretching my pussy—claiming my little pussy—now it just feels fucking amazing . . . fuck me over the moon, Mr. Andrews, I love your big fat fucking horsecock," she moaned. "I feel like a whole new woman . . ."

"Feeling your wet little hole stretching like Spandex around my dick feels amazing," I told Megan, "and watching you go absolutely bonkers on it was insanely hot."

She arched her back, pressing her chest firmly into my hands, and gyrated on my pole. "This is your pussy now, Mr. Andrews—your cock owns this slutty little cunt," Megan breathed. "Am I being a good girl for you, Mr. Andrews?"

"Yes," I growled.

"Will you reward me like a good little slut?" she moaned. "Please cum for me, Mr. Andrews—cum inside me—feed your little pussy cream . . . mark this cunt—paint it white . . ."

"If that's what you want—" I pinched both her nipples and pulled her forward. With a squawk, she pitched forward, putting her hands out. I let go of her tits, capturing one with my mouth and sucking hard, and grabbed her hips. I sucked and licked my mouthful of supple titflesh and hammered into her from underneath. The elastic resistance from her cunt was notable, but there was no resistance from Megan, who frantically fucked me back.

"Fuck me, baby—fuck me—fuck me—fuck me—" she howled. "Take me—own me—use me— Don't stop—I'm close—need you to cum—cum in my pussy—cum in me and make me cum—"

"Take it—" I grunted. I yanked her hips down and erupted inside her; she howled in triumph and exploded on my prick. In my excitation I bit down on her tit—hard enough to leave faint marks, as it turned out—but it only seemed to make her cum harder. My climax faded, but hers continued, leaving me feeling overloaded as her inner walls roiled and seethed around my hyperstimulated prick.

It had been a long time since I had cum that hard that quickly, and for that to happen with the amount of sex I'd been having was nothing I would have predicted. I lay there breathing hard and marveling at the strangeness of the world. Megan collapsed on top of me and slid back into her previous resting position. I held her and pondered things for a long, restful moment, finally deciding it must be all the sexual stimulation I'd had—my body must have kicked into emergency wartime production of semen to keep ahead of the drain. I didn't imagine it could last very long, but I resolved to enjoy it while it did.

"Mmmm, that was good, lover," Megan purred into my chest after a while. "But I'm not ready to be done . . ." She levered herself up and swung around to nurse me back to full length. I reached over and idly played with her clit, making her giggle and moan around her mouthful of dick. When I was long enough to ache, she rolled herself up on her side to look into my eyes. "I want more cock, but my pussy's too sore right now," she informed me with girlish mock-innocence. "I guess you'll just have to fuck me in the ass instead." My prick jerked against the hand she had resting on it. "Fuck me hard, Mr. Andrews, I think you liked that," she giggled. "You like the idea of violating a pretty young girl's ass . . ."

Megan rolled into a standing position on the floor and picked up the lube. "Let's make sure you're all nice and extra slippery for me," she cooed, applying it liberally to my shaft. Once she was satisfied, she lubed herself, then wiped her hands on a washcloth. "Now, Mr. Andrews, your little ass-slut is waiting for instructions."

I looked at her for a long moment, thinking. "On your stomach on the bed," I finally decreed. Megan eagerly obeyed, splaying her legs wide. I got on my knees between them, then after a little further reflection, pulled her ass a little off the bed. I spread her cheeks with my hands, leaned forward, and pressed my knob against her anus. This is the Rubicon, said a little voice in the back of my mind.

"Is this the first time you've ever porked a girl up the butt, Mr. Andrews?" Megan purred, looking at me over her shoulder. She evidently saw it in my face, because she said, "Oh, good," in tones of deep satisfaction. "I'm the only one . . ." After a moment, she continued in a different tone, small and girlish, "Please be gentle, Mr. Andrews—I've never had anything that big in that hole, either . . . you'll be a first for me, too . . ."

I held my rod in one hand to make sure it went straight as I pushed from my hips. My finger had felt the squeeze from that little ring of muscle, and now I was trying to force something much thicker through it. It yielded slowly, stubbornly, but inexorably. I watched it stretch open as my knob plowed the way, bit by bit, for my shaft. Then it was up to the ridge; then the ridge pushed through and the sphincter closed behind it. "Ohhhh, fuuuuuuck, I wanted this," Megan groaned. "My little asshole is yours, Mr. Andrews . . . own my tight little ass . . ."

I think this is even tighter and hotter than Melody's pussy . . . and surprisingly soft . . . I edged my way deeper and deeper, plowing her ass open slowly and gently, giving it the time to adjust which she had denied her pussy. Megan urged me on vocally, telling me to go faster and harder—so much for "Please, be gentle"!—but I resisted. I wanted to be absolutely sure not to hurt her . . . and besides, I told her, "You need to learn to be patient."

Finally, I was in as deep as I could go. I slid my hands underneath Megan's torso, lowering myself on top of her as I wrapped my arms around her, until I had a firm grip on both her tits and all my weight resting on her back. I kneaded her titflesh, pinched her nipples, and fucked her ass. I pumped her slowly at first, reveling in the way her tight pipe pulled against every backstroke and contested every thrust. I couldn't hold myself back for long, though; soon I was mauling her boobs and reaming out her ass, taking her harder and faster than I would have thought to dare—and from the way she was writhing and moaning and crying out beneath me, hands fisted tight in the sheets, all she wanted was more.

"You're such a dirty girl," I murmured in Megan's ear. "You're pinned to the bed by a man, he's manhandling your big titties, his cock is in your ass, hammering your backdoor, and you're loving every minute of it, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mr. Andrews," Megan replied in a thready moan.

"You're my little three-hole whore, I'm taking you around the world, and there's not a fucking thing you can do to stop me," I growled softly.

"Don't stop . . . don't stop . . ." she breathed.

"The only question is, are you a filthy slut who can cum from a dick in your ass?"

"Yes—yes—yes—"

"Then reach down and play with yourself like a good slut and cum hard on my dick," I commanded. "Cum hard for me, and then I'm gonna claim your last hole—I'm gonna blow my load deep in your ass."

With a sound between a sob and a wail, Megan pulled one hand free and pushed it underneath herself. The moment she touched her pearl, she went off like a rocket. Her sphincter clamped down hard, and I blew, too, spraying my seed into the hot darkness of her body. I squeezed her tight as our bodies shook, then rolled us both up onto our sides.

When my cock shrunk out of Megan's ass, I gave her a long, tender kiss and got up. I went right to the shower to clean myself off; I know she'd said she kept her ass very clean, but I didn't want to take any chances. She lay there tingling for a few minutes before getting up and joining me. We each washed our own hair, and then each other's bodies; I'd already washed my dick, but clearly it needed a lot more work, and I don't think her tits had ever been cleaner than when I finished. She soaped up my cock with her ass cheeks while I made sure her nipple piercings were properly sterile.

Once I'd taken one of the handhelds and tenderly washed Megan off (and myself as well), I gently turned and pushed her back into the shower wall. I kissed her slowly, langorously, under the spray, then explored her jawline and neck with my lips and tongue. "I adore your body," I murmured. "You're so fucking sexy . . ."

"You really mean that?" Megan asked, sounding suddenly uncertain. She draped her arms around my shoulders. I ran my fingertips up and down the sides of her torso, making her giggle and twitch.

"Of course I mean that," I told her, trailing kisses out to her shoulder and then in along her collarbone. "Haven't I given you enough of my cum to prove it?"

"Well, yes," she admitted with a sad little laugh. "But—well—if a guy fucks you, it might not mean he thinks you're hot, it might just mean he wants a fuck and you're available."

I teased the notch at her sternum with my tongue, earning myself another giggle. "Like you're disposable?" I asked. "I don't treat women like that. And you're absolutely scorching hot."

"Even with braces?" Megan asked in a small voice. "I'm not just 'metalmouth' or 'braceface'?"

I pulled back and looked up into her eyes. "Is that where this is coming from? How badly have you been teased about your braces? I didn't think kids still made a big deal about that."

"Well, they did with me . . ." she whispered.

"Megan, I would bet that's because other girls were jealous of you," I told her firmly. She blinked at me in surprise. "You're so fucking stunning, they couldn't compete, so they decided to tear you down." Her eyes filled with tears. "Besides," I continued with a wolfish grin, "that's what boys think. Men see those braces and start fantasizing about naïve little barely-legal schoolgirls, and get really turned on."

"Really?" Megan asked in disbelief.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I told her, returning my lips to her skin and trailing them down the valley between her twin peaks. "Innocent 18-year-olds in school uniforms are big . . . they always seem to be wearing white shirts tied below their breasts and plaid miniskirts, for some reason—usually red, from what I've seen," I added musingly. "Put on something like that and flash those braces at a guy my age, five minutes later you'd be bent over something with your skirt flipped up getting fucked within an inch of your life." I circled back up and slurped up a nipple, sucking it gently and exploring it with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck . . ." Megan groaned, grabbing my head with both hands. Her hips started jerking slightly. "That sounds so slutty . . ." Then, suddenly, another insecurity emerged. "Do you think I'm a slut?" she asked anxiously, her body tensing up.

I pulled off and looked up into her eyes again. "Are you worried about my opinion of you, or your own?" I probed gravely.

"Yours," Megan answered quickly.

"No," I told her firmly, shifting my head to the other tit. Her relaxation was explosive; I flicked the nipple with my tongue, and she squealed. "I think you're a wonderful, thoughtful, serious young woman who could be a terrific caregiver for my children—I should say, if I hire you, I'm confident you will be—who has a high sex drive and a strong taste for slutplay. It's what you like, is all. It doesn't mean you have no morals or ethics, it's just what makes you wet." I sucked hard on the nipple before me, and Megan squealed again. "Let me ask you a very personal question: before me, how many guys had you actually fucked?"

"Four," she admitted in a small voice.

"That's about what I would have guessed, and even a little lower," I told her, "No, Megan, you're not a slut. —Curiosity question: have you ever actually seduced a married man?"

"No," she confessed sheepishly. "That was just a fantasy—until I met you—my biggest, most secret fantasy . . ."

"Which is why you were willing to have sex with me on the first date, so to speak," I responded with satisfaction. "Your biggest fantasy right there before your eyes, offered to you on a silver platter, and nothing to stop you from living it out . . . you don't have to be a slut to give in to that. Just"—I reached for Megan's wet little slit and trailed two fingers through it, brushing them over her pearl—"a healthy young woman with needs and desires, finding a man who can fulfill them."

"Fuck me, Mr. Andrews," she moaned. "Fuck me sideways, I need you—please, baby—take me right here into the wall . . ."

"No, Megan, not here," I told her gently. "I want something a little different."

"Whatever you want—anything—just—please . . ." she mewled.

We got out, dried each other off, and went back to bed. I asked Megan, "Have you ever heard of the Viennese oyster position?"

"No," she replied, curiosity leavening the hunger in her voice. "What is it? Could we try it?"

"You have to be extremely flexible," I warned her.

"I am," Megan responded eagerly. "What is it?"

She was already lying on her back, so I bent her double and put her knees to the bed. "Now," I told her, "move your arms above your legs." She obeyed, resting them on the backs of her knees. "To finish, if you can, you cross your ankles under your head." She did so without any trouble—and then her eyes went wide as I quickly tied her ankles together using one of the restraints I had hidden under my pillow. While she was processing that, I moved her hands above her head and handcuffed her to the headboard.

"Fuck me wild . . ." Megan breathed, not quite believing her position.

"You asked for it," I told her gently. "You volunteered."

"I know," she replied, "but . . . fuck me crazy, this is hot." Something inside me relaxed at that comment. "You've one-upped me . . . I never saw that coming."

"How about these?" I asked, grabbing the vibrators. "Did you see these coming?"

Megan just moaned.

I started off by lapping at her slit, enjoying her abundant nectar. I tongue-fucked her and teased her button with my thumb. She wriggled a little and made a lot of noise. "Fuck me stupid, you're making me horny," she groaned. "So good, Mr. Andrews—you eat me so fucking good . . ."

I upped the ante with the pussy vibrator, flipping it on and pushing it gradually into Megan's defenseless honeypot. I swirled my tongue around her pearl and slowly fucked her with the buzzer, enjoying her cries as they got higher, wilder, and more broken. Then I sat up, leaving it all the way in, and opened the case for the other one. Her eyes were closed; she was communing with her pussy intensely enough that she wasn't registering what I was doing. I lifted the toy by the base and squirted lube all over it. I turned it on just as I pushed it through her asshole.

Megan shrieked, her eyes flew open, and she started writhing her hips. I gave one ass check a hard slap, and she froze. I could feel her trembling as I filled her backdoor with the buzzing plastic. When I recaptured her clit with my lips, she wailed like a banshee and came violently. Her asshole started to expel the toy; I pushed it back in all the way and held it, and her wail redoubled.

By now, my erection was huge and throbbing. "My turn," I announced. I took out the pussy vibrator, turned it off, and set it on its base on the nightstand, then got on all fours above Megan. I buried my cock to the balls in her sheath, finding her so wet that even as tight as she was, I had no trouble pounding her from the jump. The buzzing from her ass added new levels of intensity to the fuck; the closest thing I'd ever felt was fucking Lori on the dryer when it was running, but this was an order of magnitude better. I fucked Megan like an animal, driving her hard into the mattress again and again and again, making the bed cry out in protest; Megan screamed and sobbed and pulled futilely against the headboard as orgasms wracked her body.

When I pulled out, Megan wailed at the emptiness. I reactivated the pussy vibe and reinserted it, then bent down to her ear. "I want that tight little ass one more time," I growled.

"Yes—yes—yes—" she gasped, the first coherent thing she'd said in a while. I lubed up my prick and took out the anal buzzer, turning it off and replacing it in its box. I got back on all fours, applied some more lube to her asshole, and plugged it once more, finding it nicely stretched for me now. I hammered her ass, setting the bed to complaining again and sending Megan into a sexual frenzy.

It wasn't long before I knew I'd hit my limit. "Your ass is mine," I growled. I buried my cock one final time and let go; Megan shrieked and I felt her cum with me as I spent myself inside her.

When I pulled out, I immediately started undoing the restraints. Megan had lost consciousness. I opened the handcuffs, then untied her ankles and laid her straight. I hurried into the shower and washed my dick, then back to the bed. I lay down beside her and wrapped her up tight in my arms.

She came to that way fairly soon. I stroked her hair and asked, suddenly afraid, "Was that—what you wanted? I know what you said, but—I've never done anything like that before. Was that good for you—or too much—or—"

"Sssshhh," Megan interrupted groggily, kissing my chest. "Ssssshhhh, baby. I loved it." I exhaled explosively in relief. "That was the most mindblowing fuck of my life." She lay silent for several moments, then continued in a stronger voice, "I don't think I could take that very often—though it wouldn't be a bad way to die!—but that was fucking amazing." She caught her breath and said timidly, "Maybe next time we could do slow and sensual and romantic . . ."