BabySitter Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly pushed his trousers down and there was his cock once again, sticking out in front of him. He moved closer and, even as I watched, his cock started brushing against my lips. Lips that, I was irritated to see, seemed swollen and pathetically eager to say hullo.

"Be a good girl and spread your lips," he said, smiling at me.

"You expect me to spread my lips so that you can. . ." I couldn't believe the gall of the man. I'd already said no, hadn't I?

"Yes," was all he said and I gave a very put upon sigh and did as I was told. Why did I do as I was told? I didn't know, but that cock was right there, wanting admittance.

He moved closer easing the head of his cock between my hands. I hadn't thought that the head of his cock was that large until I saw it next to me. I snatched my hands away, watching as my lips closed over him. Then he started pushing. I watched and he pushed, his cock slowly getting shorter as it disappeared inside me. I knew exactly where it was because I could most certainly feel it moving in me.

Then he was done, his groin pressing against mine, his cock fully in me. I felt it move, pulling away, and then his cock was withdrawing, coming into view again. That was just the start, of course. All I could do was sit there helplessly while his cock slid in and out. This felt different to the other occasions but at the same time it felt the same. What was really different was watching what he was doing to me.

"Some people use mirrors so they can see when they're in different positions," Drew suddenly said, making me jump. I thought of last night with him behind me, and a mirror next to me so I could watch and my face blazed red. No way.

He kept going, sliding in and out, slowly building the tensions inside me. He reached for something on the table, bringing it between us. He had my phone and I could hear it start to buzz. It stopped buzzing and he handed it to me. I looked at it and it was on camera. I saw the latest item and pressed play and was horrified to see a film of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

"Don't worry," he said, seeing the look on my face. "You can always delete it and if you don't I don't think anyone will recognise us from that angle."

The phone started to ring and I could see my mother was calling. I had to answer or she'd worry. I glanced down and there was his cock, sinking into me. I answered, even as he pulled back.

"I-I'll be leaving soon," I mumbled into the phone. "Ah, you just caught me at a bad moment so I'll have to go."

I gave Drew a look of horror.

"I can't believe that I just spoke to my mother on the phone while you're fucking me," I shouted at him.

The rotten swine just smiled.

"This has been a real night of firsts for you, hasn't it," he said. "Do you want to ring anyone and say hullo before I finish?"

For one fantastic moment half a dozen names floated past my mind. What would they say if I called them and told them what was happening right at that moment? I gave a quick shudder and wiped the thought away. Knowing some of them they'd promptly call back on a video call, looking for proof.

Drew was undoing the front of my dress.

"What?" I asked.

"We'll be winding up soon. It doesn't seem fair to leave your breasts out of the fun."

It didn't take him long to expose them and then his hands were on them, enjoying the feel of them, while his cock started moving more firmly, the pace increasing. Suddenly I wasn't watching his cock make merry with my body. I was closing my eyes, all the tensions in me starting to merge, becoming one large pool of need, and then they exploded, and I screamed as I climaxed.

I retired to clean myself up and get my panties back on. I collected my things (and the envelope) and headed back to the kitchen. I was brought up to be polite so I said goodbye politely, although I felt I should be saying other things, I just wasn't sure what.

"It occurs to me that I might have rushed you this morning," Drew said. "To make up for it why don't you come around this afternoon? I'll have Jon take the girls out for an hour or so and I can then introduce you nice and slowly to the concept of an afternoon delight. I think you'll enjoy it. I know I will."

I just gave him a very indignant look and departed, all offended dignity. Mind you, I found myself losing quite a bit of that offended feeling when I opened the envelope with my pay. I had an unexpected bonus which I didn't object to at all. Still that didn't mean I was going to come back and try his afternoon delight, whatever that was. Well, obviously I had a general idea, but how did he make it last an hour? Not that I was going to come and find out.

I looked at the video on my phone and once again felt hot all over. I hastily put the phone away. I really had to delete that.

12