Babysitter Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela stuck to Jessica's plan. Just as Bryant felt his cock spasm and the first sweet rope of cum fly from his dick Angela moved her hands away, leaving Bryant waving his cock in the air as rope after rope of semen sprayed from it.

"Holy Shit that is a lot to clean up." Angela said, tossing Bryant his pants "You can use that, then head home, ok sweetie?"

Bryant didn't even bother complaining as he started mopping his seed up.

"So ladies, you ready to go out?" Angela asked.

Everyone seemed shocked, but the girls quickly got ready and headed out the door.

The last thing they told Bryant was to keep his phone close, and they would keep him up to date to what they were doing.

Over the next few hours Bryant revived picture after picture, and video after video.

The first one was just the backside of a naked man standing at the edge of a bed, but he assumed the small feet that were visible over his shoulders were his wife's as he thrust into her.

The second showed his wife naked in a bathroom wiping what he assumed was cum off of her chest.

The third was just audio, but he hoped his wife was the one spanking someone and not being spanked but he doubted it.

Dozens more came, but the last video he saw before he went to bed alone was his wife, now with pigtails, leaning over another girls ass. He didn't know if the girl getting fucked was Courtney or Jessica, but he knew his wife was licking that cock clean after every few thrusts.

**********

Bryant and Angela didn't really talk for a few days, but Bryant looked at those pictures and videos over and over again. He really didn't know how to feel about them. They made him hard, but also a bit sad, but also REALLY hard.

With their son at his grandparents Bryant decided it was time to talk about it the next Friday night. He had decided there was no way this could go on long term.

He was waiting in the living room when headlights appeared in his front window and Angela hopped down the stairs.

"Ummm are we going out tonight?" Bryant asked looking at Angela's revealing outfit.

"I wanted to ask you about that." Angela said. "I was going to go out with Courtney and meet some more of her friends."

The color drained from Bryant's face, but he hoped the lump forming in his pants wasn't noticeable. "Angela do you really think this is a good idea for you to keep doing this?"

"I was going to leave that up to you." Angela opened the curtains as she said this and Bryant saw Jessica and Courtney standing out in the driveway. Jessica had the tiniest shorts he had even seen and he could see her nipples poking through her thin shirt. Angela continued "I was going to go out with Courtney but Jessica was going to stay here, with you." Angela paused to let that sink in. "She did say she could swallow a banana without it touching her teeth."

Bryant stood there looking at Angela, desperately wanting to have his turn, but knowing long term it was a bad idea.

Angela sensed his hesitation. She walked over to him and whispered in his ear "I told her you had always wanted to fuck me in the ass and I never let you. She said that was no problem at all."

With that Angela smiled and opened the door. "Come on in Jessica, he seems ready for you!"

As the girls walked up the drive way Angela turned back to her husband "Just know, you get to do this when I say so, I do this whenever I want. Last chance to say no, but Jessica is drinking one of those energy drinks, she's gonna be able to go all night."

Bryant glanced at his wife and then at the jiggly pair of tits coming straight at him. "OK just be safe ok?" He said.

Angela headed out the door, but not before saying "Make sure your jaw isn't too tired, your going to be using when I tell you all about it when I get home."

As the headlights of the car backed out of the driveway Bryant's head rolled back as Jessica already had his balls on her chin.