Babysitter Callbacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, that's important," Carolina agreed. "I've been through a fair bit of counseling over the years, dealing with a lot of my baggage. There's still more there, but it doesn't run me. I wouldn't say I do a perfect job of keeping my shit out of the way, but I do pretty well. Well enough to help people and not hurt them, anyway."

"That's all I needed to know."

*****

I had just sat down with Kylie to sound her out about the threesome idea when there was someone at the door. I apologized and got up to answer it. To my surprise, it was Michele. "My prof canceled the study session today," she said, somewhat tentative, "and I was hoping I could spend some time with you." The look in her eyes made it pretty clear what part of me she was most hoping to spend time with.

This is actually fortuitous, I thought. "Come on in, Michele," I told her. "As it happens, there's someone here I'd like you to meet." She looked put out at that; I managed not to grin. If this goes as I hope, she'll be feeling quite different about this before long. I led her into the living room, drawing a startled look from Kylie. I gestured a most uncertain-looking Michele to a seat, then resumed my own. "Kylie, this is Michele Peters," I said. "Michele, this is Kylie Morgan." They nodded warily at each other. "You are two of the applicants for the position, as I'm sure you have both already guessed. I've had a really strong group of candidates, both in terms of their qualifications and references as caregivers for children and in terms of their . . . other qualifications." Both women grinned lustfully at that.

"So, it has occurred to me that I don't need to restrict myself to hiring just one person." Kylie and Michele sat up straight; speculation boiled in Kylie's eyes. "I have plenty of money and plenty of space to hire two, and doing so would have all sorts of advantages; but of course, I would need to make sure I was hiring two people who would work well together in close coordination." I grinned wolfishly at them. "If you understand what I mean."

Michele was breathing hard, though she was still a little uncertain; Kylie was clearly all in. "Oh, yes, Mr. Andrews," she breathed. She turned to Michele. "Have you ever shared a man before?" she asked hungrily.

"N-no," Michele replied, unsure of herself. "Rob is the only man I've ever had sex with. But—I'm not a lesbian, but I do like eating pussy."

"That's me, too," Kylie responded, her voice now gentle. "But trust me, eating pussy is even better when you're getting fucked by a big cock." Michele blushed furiously at that, but her blush seemed to be as much horniness as anything. "Come on, we'll start slow." Kylie stood and walked over to me, her eyes glowing with lust; she straddled my left leg, drew my head to hers with one hand, and gave me a long, tender kiss. She broke it off to pull my shirt over my head, then went back to kissing me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Michele watching raptly, her lips parted and her face flushed.

I broke off the kiss this time and made a "come over" gesture to Michele. "Come here, kitten," I invited quietly. "Sit on my other leg and join us."

Hesitantly, but unable to resist, Michele joined Kylie on my other leg, and we drew her into the kiss. It wasn't anything I'd ever done before, and it was somewhat awkward, but having both their lips on mine was really hot. My tongue fenced lightly with Kylie's for a moment, then went in search of Michele's; I drew her out, and the three played together. Each of them had an arm around my neck, and then one around each other. I started off with my arms around them, then pulled my hands in to lightly stroke their tits. Michele moaned into our mouths.

When we broke off that time, we were all breathing hard; then Michele leaned in to kiss me hungrily. Kylie kissed my ear, my neck, my cheek, and then drifted across to kiss Michele's face, ending up nibbling her ear. That startled Michele, who pulled back with a laugh. I took the chance to say, "I'm feeling underdressed. I have two of the most perfect pairs of tits I've ever seen in front of me, and they're both covered. What are you going to do about that?"

"Well, we can't have that," Kylie giggled. She pulled off her shirt and flung it away, then undid her bra and sent it after her shirt, leaving her perfect huge melons swaying freely.

"Your turn, kitten," I told Michele.

"Umm . . . I . . ." she panted, flushing again.

"Not ready yet?" I asked. "That's OK. I have Kylie's titties to play with." I grabbed one with each hand, squeezing her juicy flesh, and thumbed her big nipples. Kylie mewled and raised herself up to make them easily available for oral stimulation. I stuffed her right tit in my mouth, sucking on it, painting it all over with my tongue, and biting gently. "Yes, Sir, eat that babysitter tit," she moaned. "Eat your babysitter's big fat titties . . . They're all yours, Sir . . ." She held on hard to my neck and pulled her other hand from around Michele to rub the bulge that was threatening to break out of my pants.

I heard and felt fabric flying around near my head, and Michele begged, "Please, Mr. Andrews, me too . . ." I let go of Kylie's left boob and wrapped my hand around the front of Michele's, its small but swollen nipple nestled into the V between my ring and middle fingers, and squeezed. She mewled and clutched at the back of my head. I moved my oral attentions to the breast I had just left uncovered, first swirling my tongue around its fat pink point and then brushing it with my lips before sucking on it hard and scraping it with my teeth.

"Fuck, Sir," Kylie moaned, "you do my titties so good . . . you make them feel so fucking good . . ." She got her fingers as far around my bulge as she could and squeezed, then started fumbling one-handed with my pants. I pulled and twisted her nipple; she squealed, but her hand stayed busy. It was amazing how quickly she got my pants open and her hand into my boxers, where she wrapped it around my shaft and pulled. "Fuck I love this cock . . ." she groaned. "I love it so fucking much . . ."

I shifted to give Michele's right breast some love, taking mouthfuls of titflesh from the top and sides before slurping up the nipple. "That's it, sir," Kylie encouraged me, "eat her tit, too. Eat her fat fucking tit. Own her big titties." Michele just moaned in pleasure. I kneaded their delightfully squishable boobs, when I wasn't pinching and rolling their nipples, and feasted on Michele's juicy melon; I licked and suckled its little pink tip for a while, then sucked in as big a mouthful as I could and savored it.

When I felt Michele start to tremble, I dropped my hands from their tits to their pants, sliding my fingers into their panties to find their joy buttons. "Fuck yes rub my clit," Kylie hissed, as Michele squeaked and shook harder. "Rub my clit—stick your fingers in my tight cunt and rub it with your thumb." I did exactly that, for both of them, finding their G-spots and thumbing their buttons. They both moaned, and then Michele caught her breath as her inner walls began clenching around my fingers. Kylie started to say something, but it was cut off when Michele abruptly grabbed her head and smashed their lips together in a frantic kiss. I was so surprised by that, I opened my mouth and sat back. Kylie was surprised as well, but not too surprised to return the kiss.

After a few moments, Michele pulled away looking highly self-conscious. I took my hands out of two very wet slits and sucked off my fingers, enjoying their mingled taste, then drew them in for another three-way kiss. "Mmmmm, we taste good together," Kylie said happily; Michele mumbled something in assent. "But there's a flavor missing. Come on, Michele, we need to fix that."

Michele looked a little confused, but followed Kylie in getting off my lap. Kylie tugged my pants and boxers off—I helped by lifting my hips, and then spread my legs wider. She knelt between them and tugged Michele down beside her. "It still needs some cock," Kylie purred, pulling Michele into another kiss, this one wrapped around my knob. I groaned as I felt their lips caressing each other and my skin, and then louder when Kylie's tongue reached out to stroke my cockhead. After a moment, Michele's tongue did the same, and they began playing with me and each other. I caressed their heads as they kissed and licked me together. When they pulled off, Kylie asked Michele, "See, doesn't that taste even better?"

Michele nodded shyly and said, in a very small voice, "But I've never sucked a cock before."

"You haven't?" Kylie asked, startled.

"No," Michele admitted. "I've played around with a few girlfriends, but—I've wanted Rob since I was fourteen; I did have a couple boys ask me out, but I never wanted to—I wanted him to be my first. I probably would have gotten over it eventually, but then I didn't have to," she added shyly, looking up at me. "Two days ago you took my virginity, and it was the most wonderful experience of my life—even better than I had hoped." She looked back at Kylie. "I came by today hoping for more . . . I didn't suck his cock—I've never done that—I want to . . . I was going to ask him to teach me."

"Well," Kylie said seductively, "you're in luck, because you have me to teach you."

"May I ask one thing first?" I interjected.

"Sir, you can do whatever you want," Kylie purred.

"I want both of you to strip the rest of the way," I said definitively. "This is a lot hotter if you're naked."

They both stood up. Michele immediately shucked her pants and panties and kicked them aside, but Kylie gave me a bit of a show. She unzipped her pants slowly, butterflied them to show her panties, and thrust her hips forward a little; then she turned around and shimmied her hips, slowly pushing her pants over them. She thrust her ass out and bent forward as she slid the pants down, showing off her bare cheeks and the place where the thong disappeared into her slit.

Kylie kicked her pants up, catching them in one hand, and swung them over her head before tossing them away, swinging her hips as she did so; then she reached behind her and peeled the thong out of her ass, bending forward once it was below her cheeks so I could watch it come out of her snatch. She kicked her panties into the air as well, but when she caught them she spun around and tossed them at my face. I don't know if that's exactly what she intended, but it gave me an opportunity: I caught them in my mouth. I theatrically reached up and drew them out from between my lips, sucking on them all the way, then flipped them onto the floor. Kylie was already flushed with pleasure, but at that display, her flush deepened. "Fuck, that's hot," she breathed.

"So was that, vixen," I growled. "And so are both of you." I lowered my brows and my voice. "But both of you will be even hotter with your mouth on my dick."

Kylie and Michele resumed their position between my legs. "Now," Kylie said, "kiss his mushroom—just brush your lips all over it." Michele's touch was the lightest imaginable; it made me groan as she kissed every part of my knob. "Good girl. Now use your tongue. You can do tongue and lips together, or just the tongue; you can also use just the tip, especially on the very tip of his dick." Michele did tease me tip to tip, but then she licked all around my cockhead while keeping her tongue flat, licking the sides with the sides and stroking the top of my knob with the bottom of her tongue. I made several guttural noises at that. "I don't know where you came up with that," Kylie breathed, impressed, "but I'll have to remember it." Michele began stroking me with her lips again, flicking and teasing me with her tongue. I stroked her hair.

"Are you sure you've never done this before, kitten?" I asked, my voice a little strangled. "You have really good instincts." Michelle just shook her head and kept kissing and licking my glans.

"Next," Kylie said, "close your mouth around his mushroom and suck on it gently. Be sure you keep licking it while you do." While Michele did as instructed, Kylie dropped down under me and began kissing my balls. She licked the sac all over and caressed it with her lips, then sucked lightly on one, then the other, and then both.

"That feels fucking amazing," I groaned.

"Good," Kylie breathed. She came up and told Michele to kiss up and down my cock on one side, then she began doing the same on the other. They were moving opposite directions, meeting in the middle, until Kylie waited for Michele at my knob. They spent several moments making out with each other and my prick at the same time, making me pant and moan.

"OK," Kylie said, "now take his dick in your mouth again and start fucking it with your mouth—move your head down on it until it hits the back of your throat, then come back up." Michele bobbed slowly several times. "That's right, that's good," Kylie said approvingly. "You—oh, fuck—" That time, Michele kept going, taking me into her throat and swallowing, going further and further. She didn't take all of me, but she came startlingly close. When she got as deep as she could comfortably go, she swallowed several times in quick succession.

"Fuck, Michele, that's good," I said huskily. Her eyes, fixed on my face, shone with pleasure at my words. She pulled off, slowly, and took a few long, deep breaths.

"I don't know what to say," Kylie said.

"Shouldn't I have done that?" Michele asked timidly. "I've never had a gag reflex, so—it just occurred to me, and I thought I'd . . . try it . . ."

"No, that was great," I assured her.

"Yeah," Kylie said. "Most women need to learn to deepthroat—if they're even willing to try, that is. I've never seen anyone do it the first time."

"Can you do it?" Michele asked.

"Yeah, I love it," Kylie said, and suited the action to the word. She took me all the way, not stopping until her nose was resting in my pubic hair and her chin was brushing my bare balls. She swallowed several times; the sensation was exquisite.

"Baby," I said, "if you want me to cum down your throat, you have me close, but I'd rather cum in your pussy, or Michele's."

Kylie pulled off my prick, took a couple gasping breaths, and said, "Sounds good to me."

"Now, I want you two on your backs on my bed next to each other, legs apart," I commanded. Giggling like schoolgirls (horny schoolgirls), they stood up and sprinted upstairs to my room. When I got there, the covers had been pulled down and they were in position. I knelt on the bed, straddling the inner pair of calves, and pushed two fingers into each dripping cunt; their big pearls, unhooded in their arousal, made perfect targets for my thumbs. They moaned in unison. I gripped them both, rubbing their G-spots and thumbing their buttons, feeling them tense up and squirm in my grip.

"Ohhhhhh, Sir, yes, yes, yes," Kylie groaned. "Finger your horny babysitter . . . fuck that tight, wet babysitter cunt with your big fingers . . . rub my clit . . . own that pussy with your fingers—do me right, baby, fucking own that tight pussy . . ."

"So good . . . more . . ." Michele breathed. Then she squealed when I fastened my lips around her clit and flicked it with my tongue. I licked circles around it, then up and down, then lashed it with the tip, sucking gently. I kissed it hard, rubbing it with my lips, and went back to licking it. "Oh—oh—oh—oh—" she gasped.

"Eat her good, Sir," Kylie egged me on. "Suck her clit—make her your little slut just like me . . . I—"

She cut off with a howl when I switched over and captured hers with my mouth. I pulled free to growl, "You haven't cum yet," then seized her pearl again and sucked hard, like I was trying to suck the coating off an M&M.

Kylie's hips started to bounce. She yelled, "Eat me, Sir! Oh fuck no one's ever eaten me like you—your mouth is fucking magic . . ." Interestingly, I could feel Michele tensing up as well. I hummed the bass riff to "Midnight Hour," and that sent Kylie over the edge, screaming at the top of her lungs as a ferocious orgasm blasted through her like dynamite. A moment later, Michele cried out in her own climax—much smaller, to be sure, but a climax all the same.

I got off the bed and pulled Michele's ass to the edge of the mattress, leaving Kylie to reconnect with the world otuside her pussy at her own speed. I laid Michele's legs against my shoulders and lined up my knob with her tight pink hole. "Fuck me, Rob," she whispered. "I want you to go hard this time."

"I intend to," I told her. I hilted my dick in her in one convulsive thrust and didn't slow down from there. The sound of our bodies slamming together again and again and again drowned out her soft moans and cries of pleasure. The noise seemed to rouse Kylie, who wasted no time straddling Michele's head, facing me. I reached around Michele's legs to fondle Kylie's fat, creamy tits. She rubbed her slick twat along Michele's face, and Michele responded immediately; I could see her dainty pink tongue emerge to explore Kylie's swollen sex. Kylie groaned, then looked down. She curled her fingers around Michele's heavy mounds and pinched her nipples.

"Fuck, Sir," Kylie breathed, "it's so fucking hot watching your big cock splitting her open—watching her stretch around your fat fucking dick as it goes in and out . . ." I silenced her by leaning forward and giving her a passionate kiss. Our tongues wrestled eagerly as we devoured each other's lips. I manhandled her boobs, squishing and rolling them in my hands and tweaking her nipples. It was insanely hot, making out with one girl like this while I plowed another one. Kylie kept moaning into my mouth, and I could hear Michele groaning and mewling into the pussy she was avidly eating.

It wasn't long before I felt Michele tense up and start to quiver. Kylie clearly felt it, too, because she ground herself into Michele's face, pressing hard down and back. Michele started to thrash, and then came violently; her back arched off the bed, and her honeypot went wild around my battering ram. She must have done something to Kylie, because Kylie rose up and her back arched as well, and she screamed in a climax of her own. Since her motion both interrupted our kiss and put her tits in my face, I leaned down to suckle one; her scream hit a new register at that.

After the girls recovered a little, Kylie had Michele scoot back up on the bed, then got on all fours between her legs. "Now it's my turn for cock," Kylie declared. Michele's eyes closed and she bit her lip adorably as Kylie dove in to eat her dripping quim. I got up behind Kylie, grabbed her hips, and slammed my dick into her cunt, burying myself to the balls. I pounded her hard enough to make her ass ripple, hard enough that Michele could feel each jolt. I reached around Kylie's thigh to rub her clit, then bent forward to grab one of her free-swinging boobs. She lifted one hand from the mattress to finger Michele as she licked and sucked her button; then her other arm gave out and she slumped to the bed. I put my hand on the small of her back.

Kylie ate Michele out in a frenzy as I railed her from behind. Michele came first, writhing and squealing and bucking her hips. Finally, she pushed Kylie's head away, panting, "Too much—too much . . ." Kylie got back up on all fours; I took advantage, grabbing her tits and pulling her upright. I used her boobs like stress balls and twisted her nipples and I kept fucking her hard. Michele watched, looking dazed, and slowly licked her lips.

"Fuck me, baby," Kylie breathed. "Fuck me forever . . . own my pussy . . . just don't stop—I'm so close . . ."