Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like watching?" Glenn asked.

"It's so fucking hot," Barbara moaned, as she rubbed herself.

Cassandra saw the slut rubbing herself and roared, "Are you allowed to come without our permission, you dumb bimbo whore?"

"N-n-no, Mistress," Barbara stammered, jerking her hand away from her desperate cunt.

"We own her orgasms too?" Glenn asked, intrigued.

"We own her everything," Cassandra said. "Her mouth, cunt and ass. Her mind."

"Interesting," Glenn said, as he repositioned this teenage vixen onto all fours and slammed his cock back in. "Slide under your Mistress and lick her cunt while I fuck it."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master" Barbara said eagerly, both because she could get more of the exquisite taste of her Mistress, and also because she could get an up close and personal view of the adultery he was committing with her permission... which after a moment of thought, didn't make it adultery at all... only she had committed adultery, although she imagined that by now Glenn had figured that out and already forgiven her.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt while this bitch eats me," Cassandra cried out a moment later as she was being double pleasured.

"Fuck, I'm so close," Glenn declared reluctantly a minute later, this hot scene and this tight twat being too much for him to hold back any longer.

"Come inside me baby," Cassandra moaned, "fill my cunt with your cum."

"Fill it, Master, come inside your hot teen... goddess," Barbara joined in. She had almost used the phrase 'hot teen cunt' but again, that felt too chancy.

"Okay, here it comes," he grunted and spewed a big load inside the moaning redhead.

"Yes, fill me up," Cassandra cried out as her own orgasm triggered.

"Yes, both of you come, make me proud," Barbara encouraged them, excited to see them both so happy.

Once he'd finished coming, Glenn pulled out and shoved his cock into his wife's mouth. "Clean up your treat, slut."

Barbara bobbed on the cock like she'd never done before... somehow sucking cock was now fucking hot, especially with her Mistress's cunt juice on it, and no longer just some wifely chore like she'd long viewed it.

Glenn noticed too and laughed, "Apparently she likes sucking cock more when your cunt cum has marinated it."

"My cunt cum makes everything taste better," Cassandra bragged as her body trembled with pleasure.

"I bet it does," Glenn said, looking forward to tasting it, but only when it wasn't full of his cum. He did like eating cunt, and he didn't know it yet, but he'd be sampling many women's and teens' cunts over the next year, all brought home to him by his two sluts.

"Eat my cunt, slut," Cassandra ordered.

"Yes, eat your first of many cream pies," Glenn added, hoping that would be the case, pulling his cock out of her way-more-eager-than-before mouth.

"I hope so," Barbara said, reminding Glenn that for her as well, this wasn't a one-time thing before she dove into the wet, cum-oozing cunt.

"Come and kiss me, baby," Cassandra invited her new man, knowing that kissing was far more intimate than everything else they'd just done... a kiss was the deal maker.

Glenn obliged, and they kissed like new lovers for several minutes as their cuckquean licked up their aftermath of pleasure.

Over the next hour Glenn came twice more.... Once all over his wife's rapturous face, and a second load in Cassandra's cunt.

Cassandra had quivered her way through over half a dozen orgasms from a mixture of fucking and Barbara's tongue.

Barbara was allowed to cum... once... by humping her beloved teddy bear Snuffles which had been with since her childhood, and she did it not only obediently but eagerly, so completely desperate to come that she would fuck literally anything.

Eventually Tiffany brought the kids home and Barbara learned she was a submissive to her friend too, and ate her to orgasm while Cassandra, now clothed, put her kids to bed.

That night Barbara slept at the foot of the bed, occasionally being absent-mindedly kicked while Glenn and Cassandra made love (not fucking this time) and fell asleep in each other's arms... something Glenn had always hated. He'd hated being touched when he slept, but apparently not any longer.

...

Epilogue:

Cassandra moved in a month later, and into their bedroom.

Barbara moved into the spare room, although she often slept at the foot of her Master's and Mistress's bed.

Barbara was conditioned to love anal sex... it was the only time she was allowed to come without specific permission: either from Glenn's cock in her ass, one of Cassandra's strap-ons, or from whomever they invited over to fuck her ass (older men, two of her current students who were blindfolded, a black cop, a shemale, a few eighteen-year-old girls being tutored on how to wield a strap-on... two of whom were also her students and were also blindfolded).

Cassandra got pregnant a few months later... with Glenn's knowledge and support.

Cassandra had found what she was looking for: a great older man (not that much older, Glenn still hadn't reached thirty) and a cuckquean who would look after not only her pussy, but also the home, and eventually Barbara gave up teaching and served as a live-in nanny while Cassandra continued school and eventually opened her own psychiatric office.

Glenn found he loved both his wife and his new live-in lover. Not both of them in the same way of course, but equally well.

Barbara finally found her place as a true submissive, a cuckquean, a mother, a maid, a nanny and yes, a fulfilled woman.

And they all, believe it or not, lived happily ever after.

THE END