Babysitter Denouement

Story Info
The one with Kylie and Megan; Lori is served; the fallout.
10.3k words
4.45
74.8k
93

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TitManDDo
TitManDDo
1,033 Followers

This is where things get dark. I thought about telling the story all the way through the endgame for Rob and Lori and Dick Wood, but I'm still working on that. As such, I decided to go ahead and publish this section on its own. In this version, RJA hires Kylie and Megan; I do intend to write some variations on the ending with alternate choices, but trying to tell the story without including or even naming the sitter(s) wasn't working.

* * * * *

The phone only rang once before Kylie answered. "Yes, Mr. Andrews?" Her voice was taut.

"Kylie," I said, "call me Rob. If you're going to be living in my house—"

That was as far as I got. "Yes!" she exploded, joy and triumph thrilling through her voice. Fortunately for me, she thought to pull the phone away from her mouth, because she was quite loud. After a few moments, she said emotionally, "You will never regret this, Rob."

"I'm sure I won't," I agreed with a smile.

"Who are you hiring with me?" Kylie asked, her voice steadier. "Will it be Michele?"

"Actually, no," I said with some regret. "She just wasn't as qualified as you and Megan Ivy."

"Oh, I know Megan," Kylie said, surprised. "She's a year ahead of me, but she changed majors early on, so we've had a couple classes together. She's really smart, and focused, and a really strong person, but she's an attentive and thoughtful listener, too. She always seems to be the one asking the question no one else has thought of. You occasionally hear the rumor that she's a wildcat in bed, but I've always discounted that. I guess I'll find out," she added with a giggle.

"Indeed you will," I smiled.

"So are we both officially going to be live-in babysitters, or are you giving me a different title?" Kylie asked.

"Actually, I'm officially hiring you for that position—it sounds like you think Megan's more qualified than you are," I say, cutting off a budding protest, "but I have my reasons. One of which is that I can see her sticking around here for her master's degree, but I expect her to go on for her doctorate and she'll need to go somewhere else for that. I think you're a better bet to stick around for the long haul."

"I can see that," Kylie responds thoughtfully after a moment. "She's definitely more professionally ambitious than I am. I can see Megan being a pretty high-profile person, and that's not anything that interests me." She paused for another moment or two, then asked, "So what are you officially going to hire her to do?"

"I'm not sure," I admitted. "I've thought about that, but I haven't settled on anything."

"Can I offer a suggestion?" Kylie asked.

"Of course."

"Hire her as your assistant—maybe officially your research assistant," Kylie supplied immediately. "She can help with the kids, too, but she'd be fantastic at that, and I'd bet you could use one."

"You're right, Kylie," I said in surprise. "That idea never occurred to me, but it's brilliant."

"Keep talking like that, Rob, and I may just have to drop everything and fuck your brains out the next time I see you," she purred. She paused a beat, then asked, "Speaking of which, how soon will that be? How soon can I start moving in?"

"Now?" I replied.

"I'll get my essentials in the car and be there as soon as I can," Kylie said eagerly.

I called Megan next. I'd left the two happy calls for last; some of the others were quite hard, and that's all I want to say about that. "Hello, Mr. Andrews," she answered hopefully.

"Megan, how would you like a job as my research assistant?" I asked.

"What?" Megan returned, not quite sure what to make of the offer.

"I'm hiring you and—"

"Oh, fuck me sideways," Megan breathed. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. Sorry, me and whom?"

"Kylie Morgan," I answered with a grin.

"Oh, I know her," Megan observed, her surprise clear in her voice. My grin widened. "She's a psych major, so we've had classes together. Really sharp, really compassionate—huge heart—and a knack for seeing through things sideways. She's smart, but her biggest strength is that she has a gift for intuitive insight, for lack of a better way to put it. She wants to have a counseling practice, and she'll be excellent at it."

"Sounds like you two have quite the mutual-admiration society going on," I told her with a smile.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, you should have heard her praising you."

"That feels good to know," Megan commented, obviously pleased. "So what about being your research assistant?"

"Well, if I'm hiring two people, I have to have two jobs," I pointed out. "I wasn't sure how to title the second one, but Kylie suggested I officially hire you as my research assistant. She said you'd do a phenomenal job of it."

"So will you still want me to help with the girls?" Megan asked curiously.

"Yes, I will," I said. "Really, we'll all be one household, and we'll all be raising them together, when you get down to it. But when they're not around and I'm working—"

"As opposed to fucking a hot, horny young blonde or two," Megan interrupted gleefully.

"—yes—well—in any case," I said, regaining my feet, "I really can use someone to help with the research, which would be your responsibility."

"I would love that," Megan replied with deep satisfaction. "So if Kylie is officially the sitter—that's really the best way to label the job; we sit for the kids when you have to be out, then sit on your cock when you're home—then I presume she's moving in right away and I should wait?"

"I don't think you actually need to wait to start moving your things in," I said judiciously. "Lori doesn't look in the other bedrooms; you can put stuff in the bathroom in the guest suite and claim another bedroom for clothes and things, and she'll never notice. But to start living here, yeah, you'll need to wait until I tell you it's safe."

"I was allowing for the possibility," Megan told me, completely unfazed. "I'm good. Would it work to come by this evening to drop off some of my things?"

"Sure," I said. "We'll all be happy to see you."

"I'll be happy to see you all too."

* * * * *

Kylie didn't actually drop everything and fuck my brains out when she showed up—she unloaded her car and put everything away neatly in the guest suite first. When she called my name, I walked into the bedroom to find her naked on the bed, lying on her back with the covers down and her legs spread wide. "Make love to me, Rob," she said, her voice soft and sultry, beckoning me over with a finger. I got on the bed and started to bend down to eat her sweet slit, but she caught my head with both hands and pulled me up. "Later, baby," she purred. "I love the way you eat me, but right now, I'm drenched and I'm horny out of my mind. I'm not going to wait for that beautiful cock. I need to feel you inside me."

Kylie wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close for a passionate kiss, so I pushed my arms beneath her to embrace her in turn. Her legs went around my waist, ankles crossing against my ass; she let out a long, guttural groan as I slowly stuffed her cunt with my dick. It felt special somehow, like the first day of my new life. I had made a commitment to this woman, and she had made one to me—far, far less than marriage, but since it involved my children, still no small thing; she wasn't my wife, but she would be replacing my wife (in part) both in caring for my daughters and as my lover. I felt a rush of tenderness toward her; I think she may have felt it in how I kissed her, because her responses grew even more eager.

I fucked Kylie steadily, pulling almost all the way out every time, massaging her tight, wet cunt with long strokes and relishing the way it clung to my aching rod. With every thrust, she pulled me in hard with her legs and held me deep inside her for a moment before allowing me to pull out again. Our lips caressed each other and our tongues wrestled and played, and I lost any sense of time. I could feel it in her body as her climax approached, as the tension built and she began to wriggle beneath me. I moved my lips to her ear and murmured, "Cum for me, baby. This is your home now—you're mine now. Give yourself to me, completely."

"Oh, fuuuuuuuck... " Kylie groaned, then cried out my name, high and wild, as a deep, powerful orgasm flooded her like the sea. Her legs unlocked from around my waist and waved in the air, then dropped to the bed.

I kept pumping her while she came, then held myself deep inside her and rolled us over. Kylie pulled her arms out from beneath me—I helped by raising myself off the bed—and pushed herself up. I grabbed her fat, creamy melons and fed myself one, taking mouthfuls of supple titflesh from all around before locking my lips around the nipple. "Fuck, baby, suck my tits—suckle my big titties," she groaned. Her hips began to move, rocking and sliding, grinding her clit against my pubic bone. "Love my big sexy titties. They're all yours now—all for you—no one but you."

I devoured them, moving back and forth between the nipples, licking and sucking and nibbling. I relished the rubbery stiffness of those thick pegs and the pebbly skin of their areolae. I enjoyed having my hands wrapped around the supple weight of Kylie's huge boobs, feeling their silken skin against my fingers and palms. She fucked me faster and faster, bouncing her ass on my pole. "I love your cock, baby," she moaned. "So long and fat and hard, stretching my little pussy, filling me so full, fucking me so deep... my pussy was made for this cock... fuck, lover, you fit me just right... "

I let go Kylie's tits (though I didn't stop feasting on them) to grab her hips and started hammering up into her from beneath. "Yeah, lover, yeah—yeah—yeah—yeah—" she panted. "Fuck me—fuck me—fuck me—fuck me—make me cum—make me cum—gonna cum—so close—so close so close so close—don't stop—don't—fucking—stop—" I bit her nipple (not hard, just enough to give her a jolt) and she erupted above me with an orgasmic shriek. She pressed down on me hard, grinding her hips against me while her inner walls worked my prick like an accordion.

My own climax took me by surprise, erupting before I could think to stop it; I growled deep in my throat as I launched gout after gout of cum deep into her molten core. "Yes! Yes!" Kylie gasped as she felt me cum. She collapsed on top of me, buried her head in my neck, and sobbed in release; I threw my arms around her and held her tight.

* * * * *

I had Kylie ride along with me when I went to pick up Hope at the bus stop and Joy from day care. "Daddy," Hope immediately asked, "why is Miss Kylie in the car?"

"Miss Kylie is going to move in with us," I told her. "Remember, bright heart, I told you I was going to hire a babysitter to live with us? Miss Kylie has agreed to do that."

"Yay!" Hope said. "I like you, Miss Kylie."

"I like you too, sweetheart," Kylie responded softly.

"Are you going to cook more noodly things for us?" Hope asked.

Kylie giggled. "I'll be happy to, though I'll need to let your daddy cook some, too," she said with delight.

"That's fine," Hope said with satisfaction. "Daddy's a good cook, and he says it's therapy."

Kylie giggled again. "Yes, it is," she murmured.

When we reached the day care, I didn't even have Joy buckled in before Hope announced, "Miss Kylie's gonna live with us and be our all-the-time babysitter!"

"Yay!" Joy said. "Did you bring more books?"

* * * * *

Kylie had indeed brought more books; she was in the middle of reading one of them to the girls after dinner when Megan showed up. "Miss Megan!" Hope called out when she noticed her. "Miss Kylie is reading to us!"

"I see that," Megan said gravely. "Is it a good book?"

"Yeah!" Joy answered enthusiastically.

"Excuse me just a moment, girls," Kylie said. "I need to talk to Miss Megan." Megan shot her a confused look but set her bags down and walked over. Kylie drew her head down and whispered something in her ear. Megan pulled away and looked at her in startlement. Kylie nodded and pulled her in again to whisper something else. As Megan stood up, both of them shot me sidelong looks. I wonder what just happened?

I helped Megan arrange her things between the bedroom she chose and the guest suite's bathroom. I wondered idly how we would actually sleep once both Kylie and Megan were fully moved in. Would we actually use three bedrooms, or would both of them sleep in my king-size bed with me most of the time? Or would they trade off, one sleeping with me and one in the guest suite? Whatever we did, we would need to make sure Hope and Joy didn't catch us all in the same bed... though that would probably mostly come down to Kylie being a morning person and getting up before them.

Once everything Megan had brought was put away, I asked her, "So what did Kylie need to talk to you about?"

"Can we go into your room before I tell you?" Megan asked.

"Sure," I replied.

Megan made sure my bedroom door was closed behind us before turning to me to say, "Kylie told me she'd gotten some time with you this morning, so it was my turn while she was keeping the kids occupied."

"Oh," I said in bemusement.

"I can't stay long, because I know we need to be discreet," Megan told me. "There isn't time for everything I want, but... even though it's a quickie, can we take it slower?"

"Your command is my wish," I told her, taking her in my arms. I kissed her slowly and thoroughly; she melted against me. I kissed her cheekbones and nibbled her ear, murmuring, "You are stunningly beautiful, and too fucking sexy to be legal." Megan moaned in my embrace. I continued down her neck to her shoulder, to the neckline of her shirt, and along the neckline to the center, where I delicately probed her cleavage with my tongue. She giggled.

"Let me take care of that," Megan said. Suiting the action to the word, she divested herself of her shirt, and then shucked her bra and her shorts.

"Leave the panties for now," I told her. "Leave them for me." She nodded. I sat on the edge of my bed and pulled her in. I grabbed her tight little bubble butt with both hands and massaged it while I made love to her tits with my mouth. I trailed kisses all over Megan's satiny curves, caressing her with my lips and tasting her with my tongue. I enjoyed the valley between her peaks. Finally, I captured one of her sexy pierced nipples, kissing and licking and sucking it and hearing her squeal when I toyed with the little gold barbell. Then I moved over and did the same to the other one.

Megan was panting and whimpering and trembling. "Fuck me stupid," she breathed, "you've got me so fucking horny I can't think straight, and I've still got my panties on."

"We can fix that," I grinned. "Lie down on your stomach."

Moaning, Megan did as she was told. I slowly peeled the thong out of her ass crack, then told her to roll over and pull up her feet. I peeled the panties out the rest of the way and slid them over her gorgeous legs. I spread her knees and buried my face in her sex. I plumped up my tongue and fucked her with it, using a thumb to toy with her clit; I found the barbell piercing her clitoral hood and rubbed the balls against her joystick. "Ohhhhh, fuck me sideways, baby, you're good," she moaned, "you're so fucking good... you have me so high—I'm so close... " I flattened out my tongue in her cunt and curled it upward, finding her G-spot, and she broke with a wail. Her inner walls squeezed my tongue, and she filled my mouth with her girl-honey.

I traded places in Megan's snatch, rubbing her G-spot with two fingers and sucking on her pearl. I sucked hard and let my tongue play with the piercing, wiggling it and pressing down. "Fuck me crazy, you eat pussy so good, you eat pussy like a fucking god," she groaned. I started humming the bass riff to "Peter Gunn," and that did it for her: another climax roared through her like a forest fire, leaving her wailing like a banshee and her tight, toned cunt trying to break my knuckles.

I pulled my fingers out once I physically could and slid up Megan's body to replace them with my dick. I fastened my mouth around one of her nipples and suckled it gently as I buried myself to the balls in her tight, wet heat. Then I reached between us to stroke her clit, using the piercing in her hood to maximize the stimulation. I set up a steady rhythm, giving her every inch of my dick. "So good, baby... so good... " she mewled. "Fuck me sideways, you feel so fucking good in my pussy... "

"You like that cock, vixen?" I breathed.

"I love it, baby, I fucking love it," Megan returned passionately. "It's fucking perfect."

"Show me," I told her. "Cum for me. Cum on my cock."

"Cum inside me, baby," she replied urgently. "Fuck me stupid, I need to feel your cum. Please, lover, fill me up. Cum in me and make me cum."

I sped up, fucking Megan harder and faster; she moaned and writhed beneath me and called out my name. It wasn't long before I could feel another climax approaching. "Get ready, baby," I told her.

"Fuck me wild, lover, I'm ready," she moaned. "Give it to me. Give me your load. Fill me and make me cum."

"Cumming—" I gasped. I drove into her body as hard as I could and cut loose, emptying my balls inside her. Megan let out a wild howl of triumph and came with me, fisting her hands in the sheets and locking her legs around my hips.

* * * * *

After we cleaned ourselves up, Megan took a turn reading to Hope and Joy. When she got up to leave, they pouted and asked why she couldn't stay too. She gave me a little smirk and told them to take it up with me. I told them I'd think about it for next time, but tonight, she had somewhere else she needed to go. They accepted that and gave her fierce little hugs before they let her leave.

Kylie and I tucked the girls in together; it seemed perfectly natural after that for her to follow me into my bedroom. She closed the door and purred, "So, did you and Megan have fun?"

I grinned at her. "Couldn't you tell?"

"Fortunately," she replied drily, "this is a well-built, well-insulated house, and so no, I couldn't. Otherwise, I would have had to come up with some sort of explanation for your daughters."

"True," I conceded. "Yes, we did, not that you have any doubts on the subject."

"No, I don't," Kylie conceded in turn with a grin of her own. "Save any for me?"

"Tell you what, baby," I answered. "I need a shower. Why don't you join me and find out?"

"Lover, I think that's the best offer I've had all day. Wash my back?" she purred.

"As long as I get to wash your tits, too."

"Deal."

* * * * *

I expected an explosion, or some sort of confrontation, when Lori came home to find a young woman installed in the guest suite. It didn't happen. She said nothing at all, just looked very gray. In fact, she was silent and withdrawn all weekend. Emotionally, she gave off the vibes of some sort of windswept Gothic ruin. There were a couple times when she lay down, pleading a headache, and napped. Sunday at lunch she announced that she was going to delay her flight until Monday morning in hopes of getting a good night's sleep; that meant my hopes of a good night's sleep after a good long wild fuck went out the window, but I couldn't object. When she left the next morning (having made sure everyone was up), you would have thought she was leaving under duress rather than by her own choice.

I had Lori served with divorce papers that night at her hotel; the process server caught them fucking, as I'd hoped. From what I was told, her boss flipped out, but she acted like she had been expecting it.

* * * * *

Wednesday morning was rough, the product of a brutal Monday and Tuesday. I did indeed sleep poorly Sunday night, and then I was strung taut as razor wire all day Monday, no doubt because I knew what was supposed to happen that evening. It didn't help that there were several matters I had been pushing off until I was ready to divorce Lori, so I couldn't take the day off. I was out of the house for a meeting that night, got home late, and cratered. I fell asleep snuggling with Kylie, who was trying to help me get warm. Then I woke up a couple hours later from a stress dream and was up until almost 4.

TitManDDo
TitManDDo
1,033 Followers