BabySitter Exhibition

Story Info
His wife suggested the sitter submit to him.
2.7k words
4.33
60.6k
52

Part 43 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

I was baby-sitting for George and Samantha. They're just your average couple with two small children. There was nothing about any of them that really stood out, average looks, average fitness, just, well, average. About the most outstanding thing about them would have to be Sam's bust-line, because that certainly stood out. I should have a bust line like that.

I fronted up as requested and all was sweetness and light. George and Sam went on their way and the kids and I settled down to have a bit of fun. After wearing them out, which took some doing, I tucked them into bed and they zonked off. They wouldn't be stirring for the rest of the night.

I watched TV for a while and then hopped on the PC for a little web surfing. All was quiet and peaceful. It was quite late when I decided a cup of coffee was in order.

I had my coffee and I'd just washed the mug and spoon when I heard the front door close, signalling the return of George and Sam. I put the mug back in the cupboard and was putting the spoon in the cutlery drawer when George greeted me from the doorway with a cheery, "We're back."

A perfectly innocuous comment but it had unfortunate consequences. I looked up to say hullo while I was closing the drawer, resulting in me closing the drawer rather firmly on my finger. This naturally caused me to yank my hand out of the drawer post-haste and instead of giving a polite, "Hi," or similar I yelled, "Fuck!" At the same time my yanking my finger out of the drawer so vigorously made the drawer pop free of the cabinet. I caught the drawer before it crashed to the floor but that didn't stop cutlery from spilling free. I just naturally yelled, "And fuck again," as I tried to put the drawer back in place.

"Now, now, Megan," said George, sounding amused. "You know the house-hold philosophy where swearing is concerned. Careful you don't get your bottom smacked."

I'd put the drawer back on its railings by this time and was busy picking up the spilt cutlery. My finger was hurting and I was embarrassed at having made a fool of myself so I was rather short and succinct in my reply."

"Fuck you," I muttered, not realising how good his hearing was.

"I heard that," he said, now sounding more irritated than amused. That was fine by me. I was also feeling irritated.

"I don't care," I said, giving him a nasty look.

"Geez, it seems that I really should spank you," he growled.

This time I gave him a really sweet smile as I told him, "You wouldn't fucking dare."

"I wouldn't? And just what makes you think I wouldn't?"

"Sam," I said. "She'd have your guts for garters if she thought you were messing with someone else."

I'd noticed that Sam ruled the roost where their home-life was concerned. He might be in over-all charge but where the house was concerned, Sam was it.

I was somewhat surprised when George turned his head and called for Sam. She came trotting into the kitchen, all smiles and goodwill.

"Megan had a minor accident and swore somewhat. I suggested she not do that and she promptly swore at me. I offered to paddle her backside and she said only if you were here to watch."

Sam looked at me. "You're eighteen aren't you, Megan?"

"Yes, but that's not what I said," I said, blushing. "I said he wouldn't dare because you wouldn't let mess with someone else. What's my age got to do with it anyway?"

"Well, I couldn't agree to letting him spank a minor, now could I? But an adult, that's a different matter and you're an adult. I think it might be fun to watch George spank you. How do you think you'll feel being spanked while I watch? You'd be naked, of course."

The way she threw in that last line was horrifying. I couldn't believe she'd said that. As for the rest of it, to let George spank me, my bottom cringed at the thought of it.

"You can't be serious," I said, my voice sounding awfully small to me.

"Why not? It'll be amusing. I must admit that the most intriguing part would be in trying to guess if George will arouse you enough to be agreeable to being fucked after the spanking. I find I want to know what it's like to watch someone like you getting acquainted with a man's cock. Don't you think it'll be an interesting experience?"

I suddenly had a complete flock of butterflies in my tummy. The thought of being spanked made my bottom cringe but the idea that I'd subsequently be fucked while Sam watched was making me feel most peculiar. While I wasn't a virgin my only experiences had been in dark places where we were completely private, and there hadn't been many of them. To actually see a stiff cock hovering near my vagina while Sam watched and commented was nerve-wracking. For some reason it was also exciting and erotic. I felt like slapping myself. I couldn't seriously be considering such a thing.

George started moving towards me. Not trying to pounce on me but just getting closer. I turned to make sure I was facing him, just keeping one eye on him. It wasn't that I was nervous but I was noting that the clothes I had on would be easy to remove if he decided to start doing that. I mean, baby-sitting - who gets dressed up for that? I had on a track-suit top and a pair of tights. If the kids wanted to make a mess of those then go for it, it wouldn't worry me at all.

Turning to keep an eye on George I found I'd made a mistake. The only warning I got was a soft giggle from Sam and she reached up my top, grabbed my tights and hauled them down, me just in time to drag my top down in front of me to cover my panties.

"Sa-am!" I wailed, and she just giggled again.

"Don't be a wimp," she chided me. "A mild spanking won't hurt that much. Don't worry, we won't insist on fucking you if you say no."

By this stage she had hold of my top and was hauling it up while I was hanging on tight. She suddenly released it and I gave her a triumphant glare.

"I am not letting any more of my clothes come off," I said defiantly, wondering why she just smiled.

"Okay. George will just paddle your backside the way you are," she said with a grin.

"I haven't agreed to that, either," I quickly pointed out, wondering why the thought of it was starting to excite me.

"Oh, that's okay. George is quite capable of spanking you without your permission, aren't you dear?"

Seeing he had hold of one of my arms and was drawing me over to where he was seated on a kitchen chair I don't suppose he did need my permission.

"Fine," I said, "but if he dares to try and pull down my panties. . ."

"Ah, you're not very observant are you, Megan," said Sam, giggling again.

"What do you mean?"

She simply jabbed a finger downward and I looked down at where my tights were bunched around my ankles. They were dark blue tights, and the colour pink had no right to be mingled with the blue. It took a moment to sink in and then it clicked. That rotten witch had collected my panties and taken them down when she pulled my tights down. That meant. . . I felt myself blushing. While wrestling with Sam for my top I'd been showing George everything.

I finished up bent over George's knee, my bottom undoubtedly shining white in the light. Before I had a chance to adjust to this George's hand came down, and it hurt. I squealed and Sam laughed.

"Don't panic so," she said with a giggle. "At least he's spanking your bottom. Not here."

I gave another squeal at that as she poked me in a very sensitive place. I kicked out at her, yelling at her.

"You get away from there," I snarled, and squealed again as George spanked again. At lease I had the satisfaction of Sam moving away from where she had been standing. Silly me. Being draped over George's knee meant my track-suit top had ridden up. (Or down, technically, as my top half was upside down.) This meant I was exposed all the way up to my bra.

That wretched woman just casually reached over and unclipped my bra and gravity resulted in my breasts sort of floating free. Before I could do anything Sam also grabbed hold of my top again, this time being successful in pulling it off. George kept right on spanking and I found myself surrendering my bra without a struggle. It appeared that Sam was getting her wish and I was being spanked while naked. Totally naked as she switched ends again and finished pulling my tights and panties right off.

In hindsight I guess George was rather careful in the way he spanked me. He wasn't savagely beating me and he did restrict his spanks to my rump. Unfortunately I wasn't experiencing the spanking in hindsight but as an actual living experience, one I would have been quite happy to forego. I could just as easily have foregone Sam's comments about what a pretty bottom I had and what a nice rosy glow it had.

Finally satisfied that proper chastisement had been delivered George swung me back onto my feet. I stood there, hands hovering protectively near my bottom, wanting to jump up and down squealing, but not wanting to give either of them the satisfaction. Then I noticed that George was undoing his trousers.

"What are you doing?" I demanded nervously. "What's he doing, Sam?"

"It looks to me as if he's taking off his trousers," said Sam. "Yes, there they go. Oh, look. It seems he's ready to continue playing."

I looked and then hastily looked elsewhere, shocked. Like I said, I wasn't exactly a virgin, but I'd never seen a cock so blatantly displayed before. Nor had I seen one that size. Maybe the knowledge that George was thinking of using that thing on me was causing me to over-estimate the size. Flicking another gaze towards it and away I decided no, it really was that big.

I held up my hands in a no-no gesture, figuratively holding them off.

"Now just a moment," I said in a gasping sort of voice. "You said I wouldn't have to get fucked. You said."

"Actually, Sam said, not me," George told me, moving towards me. "Still, the principle's the same. If you say no then I guess the answer is no."

Even while talking he'd been moving closer and I'd been backing away. I now stopped backing as my bottom was pressing against the table. He didn't stop moving closer and now he was right in front of me. He just very calmly reached down and started rubbing me between the legs while my eyes just seemed to be opening wider and wider. I could feel his erection pressing against my tummy, and I was squirming inside.

"I don't have to," I insisted, even as he was nudging my ankle with a toe, making me spread my legs a bit further apart.

"You just said as much," I pointed out, feeling his cock rubbing against my lips, George stroking back and forth along them. Then he paused, his cock pressing against me, and I knew just where it was pressing.

"If you say no," he agreed. "Ah, you haven't said no yet."

His fingers were parting my lips and his cock was pressing forward and two things registered on me. He was right, I hadn't said no, and fuck you Sam, I wasn't going to say no.

Then it was oh, my god, he's doing it, and I could feel the hot velvety hardness of him sliding into me, my own passage warm and wet and welcoming, taking him deep, pushing against him and forcing him deeper. Then his groin was mashed against mine, and I could feel all that lovely hot hardness deep inside me.

George started moving, not driving in hard just yet, but more feeling out how I was responding to him. I was responding quite happily, pushing to meet his thrusts, just biding my time until he really started fucking me. I found I was enjoying what he was doing, I was enjoying getting fucked by him in front of his wife, and I didn't care what she thought about it.

He spent several minutes just getting acquainted, you might say, which was a lot different to what I expected. It always seemed to me that boys started in a frantic hurry and kept going like that, finishing all too soon. George obviously had more experience. Then he told me to turn around.

Was he kidding? I was leaning back against the kitchen table with his cock all the way up inside me and he wanted me to turn around? Not without snapping it off was my first thought.

"What? How?"

"Just lift your leg," he said, lightly slapping my right thigh.

So I lifted my leg, to find him reaching for it, his hand going behind my knee. He started lifting my leg even higher and I made a startled sound as I found myself moving into a vertical splits position, his cock still in place.

"And turn," he said, moving my leg across in front of him, with me swivelling on my other foot as he did so. He steered my leg back down to the ground and I now found myself leaning forward over the table, with his cock getting with the action again.

A big difference now was that his arms came around me, his hands closing over my breasts. He started playing with them, apparently enjoying the feel of them, while his cock started getting a lot busier. Now he was driving in with some gusto, and I was having to put some effort into staying with him. I could just imagine how my bottom must have been bobbing about as he set to work, fucking me properly.

I was gasping and grunting and doing my part, thoroughly enjoying the feel of his cock driving into me, relishing the sensations caused by it rubbing against me, his hot hardness meeting my accepting softness, stirring me up and lifting my arousal.

A stray though crossed my mind and I flicked a glance towards Sam. She was watching intently, and I could see the naked arousal on her face. I hoped George was good for a second run this night because he was surely going to be required to give one.

George was starting to increase the pace. Not all at once but gradually, with me just naturally moving with him. My excitement was continuing to build and so, I idly noticed, was George's pace. He was now driving into me quite passionately, giving me his all. It seemed to me that he wasn't going to last much longer and even if he did I certainly wasn't.

He gave once last push and that was it for me. I gasped and climaxed, shaking with the force of the feelings running through me. I could sense George jerking about behind me and knew he was thoroughly spraying my insides. Thank god I was on the pill.

For some reason Sam wanted to talk about what had happened while I was cleaning myself up and getting dressed. I didn't particularly want to. Still, if she wanted something to think about. . .

"You realise that George is going to have to let you get fucked by another man now while he watches. Have you got anyone in mind?"

"What are you talking about?" She sounded scandalised.

"Well, fair's fair. You watched him. He should get to watch you. I wonder if he'll insist on it."

I couldn't tell what she thought of that idea but she had a strange look on her face. Maybe I should drop a hint to George that she wanted to.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers