Babysitter Loses Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?!" Amy yelled. "Ace, I'll call you back." The last thing I saw before the call cut was her perfect tits hanging over my point of view as she bent down to end the call.

Five minutes later, my phone rang. "Hey," she said, a little sheepishly. "Sorry we had to get out of there quick."

I was losing my temper. "Amy what the hell is going on? How do you think that was acceptable?"

"I know, babe." She was speaking quieter. "Look it wasn't my fault but I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have put myself in that situation. Look, we're about to go to the beach, I'll call you back later. I love you, and I'm sorry."

I stewed for awhile. Two different guys now had seen my fiance naked in two days, and now she was still hanging out with that slut Anna who was always getting her in trouble. I couldn't believe this was going on- it was even worse than I'd feared when she went in this trip. And what the hell had happened in the changing room right before she hung up?

To my surprise, she called just over an hour later.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Back at the condo relaxing with a bottle of wine by myself. Ace, I'm so sorry about this afternoon. I know I messed up, and after the misunderstanding yesterday I know you're mad. I will make it up to you I promise."

"Where's Anna? I thought you guys were going out."

"We kinda got into a little fight at the beach. I think I'm just going to hang here tonight and go to sleep."

I was relieved, but also curious. "What happened?"

Amy looked ashamed. "Well, I've always known you and Anna don't get along, and she likes to antagonize you. When I was changing back into my clothes, Seth finally came and... well she aimed at me."

"What?!"

"It was far away, at least five feet, but it got all over my leg and feet. There was a LOT of it. More than I've ever seen. And I didn't even have a chance to clean it off good because if the rush we were in. I had to just throw my clothes on with my legs and feet still all sticky. It was humiliating and I'm still mad at Anna. She just think's it's funny and I'm overreacting."

I couldn't believe this. I'd never even been allowed to cum anywhere near my fiance- she said it was gross. And now she'd been sprayed by a virtual stranger. "I don't know what to say," was all I could mutter.

"I'm sorry, it was degrading and unacceptable. Like I said, I'll make it up to you."

Just then, a knock came at her door. "Hold on," she said, and put the phone down. I heard Joe in the background, introducing her to his buddies, Josh and Kyle. She greeted them and then I heard them invite her to join them in their condo room for dinner. I was relived when she declined, saying she'd probably just go to bed early.

"Admit something to me," she asked when they'd left. "Did it turn you on at all seeing me and Anna in the dressing room, and seeing trapped naked in front of another guy like that?"

I started stammering, "I mean, you're obviously super hot and while I think Anna sucks as a person I'll admit she's attractive but..."

"Did you get hard?" she asked?

"I mean, a little... but-,"

"I knew it, Anna told me you probably had a kink where it turns you in when I show off," she beamed. That isn't even close to what I'd said but she was being apologetic and conciliatory so I decided to let it pass.

We hung up shortly after. "Well at least tomorrow can't be worse than today," I thought.

Day 4- Monday

I woke up the next morning to several texts from Amy. "Good morning babe. Hope you slept well. Time for me to start making up for yesterday."

This was followed by about 10 pictures, all of them in very sexy nude poses. My hand involuntarily went to my cock as I started scrolling through. I'd be lying if I said I didn't scroll a little further back in my texts to the pics of Amy and Anna from yesterday, and I might have glanced at the pics of Avery on the boat. When I'd finished my business, I ate some breakfast and went left for work. It was going to be a good day.

I had just gotten back from lunch and sat down in my office when a FaceTime came in from Amy. I almost spit out the water I was drinking when I answered. She was sitting in a hot tub, her exposed breasts above the roiling water. She was smiling broadly.

"Amy what the fuck? Are you topless?"

She hit a button next to her. The bubbling water stilled, and she held the the phone at a downward angle. Through the still water it was plain she didn't have bottoms on either. "Nope, I'm naked," she exulted.

"Amy are you serious? Again?" I was aghast.

"Relax babe, the guys left to play golf 45 minutes ago. Thought I'd call and give you a show. I'm feeling horny and I need to get off." She started rubbing herself under the water.

"Amy isn't the hot tub on the balcony? What if someone sees you?"

"Don't worry," she purred. "There's a privacy shade that goes all the way around the balcony and I closed it," she moaned.

"Amy, I'm at work, my boss could walk in any minute."

"Why don't you record the screen on your phone so that you'll get to watch this show back later when you can jerk off to it?" She'd now lifted herself out of the tub and was sitting on the edge masturbating aggressively.

I hit record and stuck the headphones in to silence my phone, as she was getting continuously louder. It's a good thing I did because my boss walked into my office 15 seconds later.

"Need you in the conference room, all hands on deck- we've got an emergency with a client, this might take all afternoon."

After recovering from almost being caught, I left the phone face down on my desk, still recording and headed for the meeting. He wasn't kidding, the issue consumed the next 4 hours of my life.

When I got to my office, my phone was still there, face down, but it was dead. I guess 4 hours of recording will do that. I grabbed it and headed to my car, eager to get home and see what I'd captured. I charged the phone on the way home.

I got to my apartment, grabbed a beer, changed into sweatpants and sat down on the couch. I found the video on my phone, it was 2.5 hours long, but a quick swipe to scroll through showed me the video ended after about 6 minutes, the rest was just my phone recording my own home screen. I started the video.

There was Amy, in the same position I left her, seated on the edge of the tub going at it. I reached into my pants. After a minute I was rock hard and Amy was standing up on the edge of the tub. She walked around it to the other side and propped the phone up across the tub from her to give me a view. She then sat down on the other end of the tub, spread eagle toward the camera and started continued at it. She was about to climax and so was I when it happened.

Behind Amy in the frame was the sliding door to the balcony, which was open, and in the distance behind it, the door to the condo opened. Amy heard it and pivoted where she sat toward the door. 3 guys walked in the door. Joe, Josh and Kyle were home. She stood up as if to flee, but simply froze as she realized she had nowhere to go. She stood facing them with her ass toward the camera and me. Her legs were quavering and she was breathing heavily, making her ass jiggle a bit. I could just see the side edge of her right boob, which was also shaking. After what seemed like an eternity, Joe said, "Josh, Kyle, you remember Amy," he said indicating them each in turn. The 3 guys laughed and the tension seemed to be broken just a bit, I could tell by her posture that the joke made her relax a fraction and she was starting to regain her composure. She said "I... um... thought you guys were golfing," barely audible to me. She still made no attempt to cover herself.

"Got rained out," Joe said. "It's pouring at the course 15 minutes away. Florida weather for you. Look if we, uh... are interrupting we can give you a few-,"

"No," she said quickly and walked into the room toward the guys. "No, it's your condo, let me go grab my clothes they're behind you over there-"

"Hang on," said the one called Josh said putting his hand lightly on her shoulder as she walked past. She stopped and seeing his eyes roaming her body finally put a self conscious arm over her chest. "Amy, you got nothing to be embarrassed about here, why don't you stay and hang a while. We're just gonna drink some beers and try to catch some sun."

"That's kind, but I'm engaged and I really shouldn't be-," Amy started, but Kyle broke in.

"Look it's not like you meant for us to see you this way," Kyle broke in, "but now it's happened. You can't get any more naked, and it's nothing we haven't already seen. You aren't cheating on your man by just hanging out. Besides I heard Joe saw most of this already yesterday."

Joe punched Kyle on the arm and gave him a "what the fuck" look but said nothing.

"Admit it," said Josh, "It's kind of exciting. It beats whatever boring stuff you're going to do today otherwise. Tell you what, if you hang out with us the way you are, I'll equal whatever Josh is paying you for the week. Double money just to hang out."

Kyle spoke next. "Hell if it makes you feel better, I'll do it with you. Don't laugh at my tan lines." He took his shirt off to reveal large pecs and a sixpack. After kicking off his shoes, he lowered his shorts and boxers. His dick was revealed and I died a little inside. It was at least the length mine is when fully erect except much thicker, and he only looked to be about half hard.

Joe finally spoke. "Amy if this is making you uncomfortable pleased dont feel pressured to... you know... stay," he trailed off.

Amy was now retreating from them back toward the balcony. "I... I need to get my phone." When she reached the edge of the tub, she sat on the edge of it and then got in, crossing the tub toward the phone. She never took her eyes off of the guys as I saw her hand reach back toward the camera lens.

Suddenly the room was spinning and I heard Amy say "Oh shit." It took me a moment realize what had happened. She'd dropped her phone in the hot tub. The screen recording showed my home screen again.

I didn't move for a solid 5 minutes as I struggled to regulate my breathing through my rage. "FUCK!" I finally screamed and threw my phone against the wall. I slumped back on the couch and buried my head in my hands.

After a few minutes, I went over to grab the phone. Amazingly it wasn't even cracked. I dialed Amy. Straight to voicemail. Her phone was broken.

I was still struggling to calm down. What the fuck had I just watched? Surely she'd come to her senses, gotten dressed, and left. Surely she was currently working to repair her phone and would call me any minute. Just then my phone buzzed. A text from an unknown number.

"Hey babe, dropped my phone in water and it's still not working, if you need me call Joe's phone, this is the number."

So she was probably still with the guys. But surely she'd put clothes on. I composed myself and punched the number. Joe answered after a few rings.

"Hello?" he said.

"Joe its Ace, Amy's fiance. Could you put her on?"

"Yeah sure man, she's on the balcony let me go take the phone to her."

I heard Amy talking in the background and caught a snippet of a sentence- "...yes I'm sure I don't need any more sunscreen, loser..."

"Hey Amy," Joe said, "It's your boyfriend." I gritted my teeth at him not using the word "fiance".

"Hey babe," came the innocent familiar tone. "What's up?"

I'd already decided I'd play a little dumb and see if she'd lie to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying not to sound accusatory.

"Just hanging with Joe and his friends. Their golf got rained out." Then in a lower voice, she said, "I almost got caught at the end of the little show I put on for you."

Almost? She clearly was hoping the camera angle and audio hadn't captured the sequence of events when the guys walked in. So much for being calm and playing dumb- I lost my cool.

"Amy are you really going to lie to me? I saw and heard everything that happened. They saw you naked, you saw Kyle naked, and you sure didn't seem in a hurry as you were leaving to get dressed. I heard them ask you to stay."

"Hang on," she said. It was clear she was walking to another room to talk in private.

"Babe, I'm sorry I was slow when I was trying to get dressed, my clothes are all the way over on the kitchen counter, behind where they were standing and I just froze and couldn't get to-,"

"Wait, wait, wait. You just said your clothes ARE on the kitchen counter, not WERE. Are you still naked?"

Silence.

"Amy please tell me you aren't-"

She started rambling. "Babe just hear me out. I couldn't think. I never expected to be in that situation and like I said I just froze. For one thing, they made me feel at ease and they made a good point that they'd already seen everything. We're just hanging out and having some beers. It's not like I'm cheating on you. You know you even said yesterday that you got hard when Seth saw me naked. And Josh- well he's paying me extra- to see something he'd already seen. We'll be able to afford that band we want for the wedding." She hesitated and sighed. "I was going to leave, really I was. Then I dropped my phone and kind of forgot about everything else. And the guys went out of their way to help me try to get my phone working and found a bag of rice to put it in to try to fix it. And by the time we'd done that I'd already been hanging out...ummm... you know... naked with them for 10 minutes so I just figured screw it. Someone handed me a beer which I desperately needed to take the edge off after the phone thing and uh... you know... I was still a little horny because I never came so that made me even more on edge."

I couldn't listen it any more. She'd been hanging out completely nude with a bunch of horny guys for hours. She was trying to justify it to me.

I shouted. I couldn't help it. "YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME AMY. YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A STUPID FUCKING WHORE- YOU EVEN GOT PAID LIKE A WHORE. YOU'RE SLUTTING AROUND NAKED WITH THESE DUDES ALL DAY AND THEN TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT?! FUCK THEM AND FUCK YOU!"

I threw my phone for the second time. This time it shattered for sure. I collapsed in a ball of rage, almost hyperventilating. After about 30 minutes I'd somewhat calmed down. I realized I needed to call her back and get her out of that condo to limit the damage tonight and just deal with it all in the morning. It was after 7 by now and all the cell phone shops were closed. How could I get in touch with her?

I needed to think, I needed to eat. I decided to heat up some leftover pizza, and I drank a couple beers, trying to make a plan. What about social media?

I spent a few hours on facebook. I sent a message to Amy in case she logged on to her computer. I apologized for what I'd said and asked her to please just go back to her condo and we'd talk tomorrow.

I located each of the guys and sent them messages asking her to call. Finally after several hours I got one back at 11pm. It was Josh. "All good bro- it's not like she fucked anyone. She's gone to bed now at her place."

I was relieved and finally felt like I could sleep. I decided to check snapchat on the web just in case she'd messaged me that way. No luck. Just as I was about to close my laptop and try to calm down enough to sleep, I noticed I had 15 messages from a phone number I didn't recognize- it wasn't in my contacts. I clicked on it- it was a video. It was Kyle, talking to the camera in Selfie mode.

"Avery, Avery, Avery, I know what you did. Joe doesn't know I have your number but I stole it from his phone when he was busy. He's been pretty busy. You fucked up bad Avery and revenge is sweet."

What? Why was Kyle snapchatting me and why was he taking my number from Joe's phone? I'd never even met Kyle. What revenge? And why was he calling me Avery? No one called me that."

I clicked the next message. It was a short video of a naked Amy, taken from the side as she stood on her tip toes trying to grab something from a kitchen cabinet. Josh, wearing just his golf shorts came up behind her and reached over her to help her pull down a bag of rice, his body briefly pressing against her back as he did so. The caption read "You probably recognize this girl, your favorite babysitter."

It hit me. Kyle was meaning to message Joe's estranged wife, who shared a name with me. He'd pulled the wrong contact from her phone.

I clicked the next message. A photo this time. It showed Amy laying naked on a deck chair on the porch, chatting with Joe, who wore a swimsuit. "He's telling her he likes her tan lines," the caption said.

Next message. A video. The caption read "We declared the porch and hot tub a Naked Only zone. I think the babysitter's helping your man out of his clothes." The video had Amy and Joe sitting next to each other in the hot tub, drinking beer and giggling about something. Finally Amy stood up. She was naked of course, and was holding Joe's boxers. She was redfaced from what looked like a mixture of alcohol and embarrassment, but she was grinning from ear to ear. She looked like she was having fun.

Next message. No caption on this one. It was a video of Joe covering Amy in sunscreen. He was doing her shoulders and back. Josh could be seen sitting in a deck chair in the background and watching. True to the apparent new rule, he also appeared to be naked. Amy was officially just casually hanging out nude with 3 naked dudes. To my horror, Amy turned around to face Joe. He started rubbing sunscreen into her stomach- his erection was just inches from touching her. His hands wandered up toward her tits, making incidental contact with the sides of them and then rubbing her shoulders and upper arms. He then returned to her chest just below her neck, and started slowly downward. I kept expecting her to stop him but soon he was cupping and squeezing her breasts. My fiance was letting another guy play with her tits.

"This is so bad, I have a boyfriend," she said. That word again: boyfriend. I was her fiance, damnit.

"It's for sun protection," said Joe. "I have to be thorough, it's for your safety." He lifted her left tit with one hand and carefully massaged the underside of it with the other. Amy giggled. Her nipples were hard. I also noticed the privacy shade that went around the balcony had been pulled aside. Anyone could see them from an adjacent balcony or even from the beach. They were only on the 4th floor.

Next message. Caption: "She accepted a dare to tip the pizza guy." It showed Amy, naked, looking nervously back at the camera before opening the door to the condo. She was greeted by a very surprised man who looked to be in his 40's. She took a couple pizzas from him and handed him cash, and then stood there facing him while he fumbled around with her change, taking his time and glancing up as much as he could. She stayed in character the whole time as if it were a totally normal thing, and then as soon as the door shut she doubled over laughing as did all the guys.

Next message was another video. "Joe needed a new coat of sunscreen What a tease!" They were back on the balcony, and Amy was kneeling before Joe. She squirted sunscreen on her hands and started coating his stomach and then his thighs. Kyle and Josh were chanting "Touch it! Touch it! Touch it!" She shook her head as if disgusted, but her smile betrayed her face. Her eyes were locked on his penis and after a few seconds she slowly wrapped both hands around it. "Oh, gosh, it's ... heavy," she said as she lifted it to coat the underside, and then, "you guys this is so wrong." I thought she was about to start straight up jacking him off but suddenly she stopped and said "There! All lotioned up." She grabbed it near the base and gave it a final shake, flopping it from side to side before letting go of it.

Next message was a still photo of her on standing fully naked facing the camera. She was on the phone. "Uh oh... on the phone with her man." This must be when I called. She was shrugging at the camera and seemed to be rolling her eyes.