Babysitter No More Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

We kissed for a while more till I had to leave. We agreed I would get to Phoenix as often as possible. I didn't really care, work trips or my money, I was going to see her as often as possible.

The next year was full of calls and skype chats, some that got way over the line. I managed to make it to Phoenix at least quarterly for work, and every month in between on my own dime. As the first time we met, we were totally absorbed in each other, and the sex was never less than mind-blowing.

So, when my company had an opening in the new Southwest office in downtown Phoenix, I fought and fought to be selected. I would have to manage parenting from a distance, but knew that Amber was worth it.

As I came out of the TSA controlled area in the terminal on a funded "house-hunting" trip, what I saw made me very sure this had been well worth it. I also knew it was just the first part of our journey together. The trip of course was a bit of a white lie, I knew where I would be living, at least till we sold the condo and got a house with a pool!

But looking at Amber, all dolled in the cool of a Phoenix winter, was the ultimate in sexy and classy at the same time. The black knit dress was an expensive looking wool, and the heels looked suitable for a night at the opera.

But the way the dress hugged her curves, the blond hair, bright red lipstick and even the mysterious shades screamed sexy. She was uber hot, but I also knew, super smart and kind of feisty.

So sometimes a babysitter grows up, and things don't go well. But sometimes things all come together to make it work out. My cheating wife and Amber's tough journey had resulted in us looking at the future hand in hand. Now to live our life...that part seemed easy now.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers
12