Babysitter Rescue

Story Info
Babysitter makes a sad prediction.
4k words
4.32
19.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under 18, any resemblance to anyone is purely coincidental. Just a cute little bit of fluff

Babysitter Rescue

I hated waiting. In an age of instant gratification, I did not like to be twiddling my thumbs, playing on my phone, or watching the time when the doorbell rang.

"Ron, would you get the door? It's Missy, the babysitter." Saundra called me from the bedroom, where she was still getting herself ready for our date. She was a half-hour late as it was, but she wanted to look her best.

"Ok, Saundra, I'll get it." I went to the door and opened it to a surprise. It was not Missy at all but a young woman who very much resembled her.

"Hi, I'm Wendy, Missy's older sister. Missy is feeling under the weather, she was going to come and sit, but she's worried she may give little Becky her cold or flu. She called me and asked me to sub for her. Is that ok with you?" She smiled.

She was about twenty-one or -two, jet black straight hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and big, huge tits. She was obviously pregnant, and there was no sign of a wedding ring.

"My name is Ron Bennett. I'm sure that would be fine. Of course, Saundra has the final say, but I'm sure she won't mind. Um, you're..."

"Pregnant? Yes, you can say it. And no, I am not married. The guy I was dating took off like some kind of rocket. I guess he was allergic to babies and marriage and the responsibility for the same. Such a jerk."

"Wow, and here I am TRYING to have a family and babies and marriage! How strange two sides of the very same coin." Her eyes got big when I said that. She seemed quite surprised I said that.

"Here, give me your phone; I will put my number in it for you." She called herself on my phone.

"For emergency?" I asked.

"Oh no. When you break up with Saundra, please give me a call as I could really use a good man like you." She seemed sure certain that my relationship with Saundra was quite doomed. How could she possibly know this, much less so very confident of her prediction?

"You seem very sure we will break up!" I said somewhat defensively.

"You guys are going to dinner and dancing?" She whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back.

"You really need to watch her when she gets drunk and then heads to the restrooms. I mean, watch her like a hawk, ok? Just do it." She was still whispering. She looked into my eyes. "You promise to call me? Ok?"

"Sure, if it comes to that. I do hope you are wrong. I like Saundra a lot. We are engaged, you know."

"Well, I did warn you, so..." Wendy started to say. She shut up quickly.

Wendy's eyes moved left. I turned around, and there was Saundra, dressed to the nines. Her blond hair was flowing, and her big tits were swaying. Her legs were in magnificent motion in her black sheer silk stockings. Her little black dress was definitely a great success. She looked so, so gorgeous. She looked mouthwatering!

I wolf-whistled. "Saundra, you are magnifique! I am blown away." I was still admiring her luscious looks.

"Mrs. Peterson, you look fabulous! I love the matching blood red lipstick and nails. Wow, you are stunning." I just noticed the matching color thing. Women notice that stuff instantly.

"They match one other thing too!" Saundra said mysteriously. Since she had black six inch stilletos of the fuck me pump variety, I had no idea what she was saying.

"You mean--" said Wendy giggling.

"--My thong is blood red as well!" They both giggled. I just caught on. I guess I'm slow on the uptake.

"It's ok that I sub for my sister Mrs.--" Wendy started to ask.

"--Saundra, just call me Saundra. I see you're preggers? Who's the lucky guy? Anyone I know?"

"No. He took a permanent vacation from me, I'm afraid. I guess he was not as mature as he made himself out to be." Wendy replied with a pained look on her face.

"I am so sorry. What's going on with your sister?"

"I'm sure it's just a cold, but you never know. She doesn't want to expose little Becky to possible flu. So she asked me to fill in. The only thing I ask is a ride home, I got a lift over here, but it's pretty far for me to walk now." She patted her small tummy bulge.

"I'll make sure you get home safe and sound. We should be back here no later than about one AM. Is that ok with you?" I told her.

"Oh fine. I might fall asleep after midnight though."

"Thank you for babysitting. We greatly appreciate it." I said.

"Yes, thank you Wendy. See you later. Help yourself to any food you wish. But no alcohol!" Saundra pointed her finger at the baby bump and they laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner we shared was just wonderful. We talked and gazed into each other's eyes. We got to the club and every man in the place looked at Saundra. She was captivating. She was sexy personified.

I danced four dances, and then we had a drink. She wanted a shot as well, so I got a couple of shots for us from the bar. There was a guy in my seat. He was young and in some kind of a deep conversation with Saundra. I showed up.

"Excuse me. You are in my seat." He seemed to just notice me, he was so engrossed flirting with my girlfriend. When he saw me he had a bit of a smirk. I wanted to knock his teeth in right then and there. Why did I hate him instantly? The smirk maybe? I don't know, maybe I had a sixth sense, just a very bad feeling that I didn't understand with any logic.

"Sorry old man. Here you go. Nice to see you again, Saundra." He kissed her cheek and left. Wait a second! He supposedly just met her and he's kissing her cheek?! My bull shit detector was going off like crazy in my head. What the fuck?! He said the word "Again"! This was NOT their first meeting.

"What did he want?" Like I did not know!

"Me." was all Saundra said. She giggled. She did not apologize for her flirtation or her behavior. Now I was on total red alert status. I knew something was going on. What I did not know, but I could feel a sudden cold distance between us. Like an invisible wall or something. Was the babysitter right? Hmmm.

We knocked the drinks back, and went back out for more dancing. I am a very decent dancer, not like a pro, but I seem to have a good sharp step, and some decent agility. It saved my ass numerous times in my security job. But now that I own the company, and I spend more time dealing with the clients than dealing with bad actors, I was a bit winded after ten or so dances. I still showed her a great time dancing and held her close during the slow dances. I felt as though she and I were back on track. How totally wrong I was! So I was a bit tired from all the great dancing we did.

However, Saundra was just warming up. We sat down to catch our breath. I had to use the mens room, and when I got back to the table, Saundra was not there. This ticked me off, but I found her soon enough in the arms of the young man from earlier. The dance finished up, and another song started, a slow song... I had no intention of him dancing so damned close to Saundra, so I just cut in and said, "Thank you for minding my woman." I used every bit of sarcasm I had.

He just snickered. "Yeah sure old man." He actually sneered at me. I was instantly upset. I knew that something was wrong, right away. Sometimes you just KNOW. That wall... It was back between the two of us. The feeling was almost palpable! My guts were telling me something was about to happen, and it was not good.

We danced the slow dance and I was hard as a rock. Saundra said, "Wow. You're almost as hard as Scott." She laughed. It was not a nice laugh, more of a fuck you type of laugh. She had a hard look on her face as well. She was definitely not behaving like my girlfriend.

I said, "Really? You want to go there?" She had a shit eating grin on her face. She was having great fun with my emotions. Suddenly I saw our engagement taking a distinct trajectory to destruction. Did I really want to marry her? I'm glad she was showing me her true face and feelings.

"Are you jealous?" She was challenging me.

"Fuck yes. Are you my woman or not?" I looked straight at her. She lowered her eyes, never a good sign. That usually means a lie is about to be told. Or a lie by omission has already taken place.

"Yes I'm yours. Now you will have to excuse me, I need to use the ladies room. I'll be right back Honey." She did not sound loving at all. She just sounded bored, and kind of annoyed. Again, a very bad sign. I just remembered what the babysitter had said. I decided to do something. I got proactive.

Now normally, I am not a jealous or untrusting guy, but after the direct warning from Wendy, someone who seemingly has no axe to grind, I decided to follow Saundra to the Ladies room. She turned the corner, but instead of the door marked "WOMEN", she went to the "FAMILY" toilet. I waited a few minutes. I tried the door. It was firmly locked. I could hear some grunting and whimpering from inside. Definitely not a good sign. I guess this was the end. I needed access to that bathroom!

I suddenly realized all the times she and I went dancing were basically a repeat of this time. I had no proof, just evidence from tonight and a gut feeling. Had she been fuckin' a different guy EVERY TIME WE WERE HERE? My blood boiled. I was going to find out in a minute, but I already knew in my bones what I would find. So much for our wedding plans... shot to shit. I was about to break up with a lying cheating bitch.

I am a security agent. I had a passkey, and some door lock pics that worked on almost all these doors in our area. I also had formal training in opening locked doors quickly and quietly. I had opened this door just that way...quickly and quietly. I got my phone out, and started to video as I entered the small room. I was still shocked by what I saw. I almost didn't believe my eyes. But I kept the phone recording on the scene.

There against the sink was Saundra, and what-was-his-name?...Scott, behind her pushing his dick into her cunt. Or maybe it was her asshole, it was hard to tell. She was saying, "Yes, yes fuck me!" I took their pic with my cell phone for posterity. The flash alerted Saundra and she looked over her shoulder in horror at me. She screamed. Scott pulled out of her and spun on his heels to face me. He pulled up his pants like a comic book character. I laughed at him. What an asshole! This seemed to really piss him off. Then I thought, what a stupid guy I was. I laughed at myself for ever believing in Saundra. I was sorta glad it was finished.

He charged me. I have a black belt in Karate, but this was way too easy. I simply stepped out of the way and he went headfirst into the wall. He knocked himself out! He went down hard on the floor. All caught on my trusty phone! I left it on recording mode for my little conversation with Saundra.

"Thanks for an interesting evening Saundra. Better take care of your new boyfriend. I think he needs to get medical attention. Why did you waste my time, Saundra? If you weren't interested, you could have just said something. Why lie to me, tell me you love me? Talking about having my children. For heavens sake, we aren't even married and you are fucking other guys. Gees, 'I love you!' what a crock of shit that turned out to be! Hey, good luck to you and Scott. Oh hey, nice red thong! It's on the floor. Bye bye." Saundra was tongue tied. She opened her mouth to speak, but then she didn't. It was as if she wasn't sure what to say to me as I left her for good. Her red matching panties lay on the dirty floor. How appropriate.

"Oh I almost forgot." I walked over to her and extended my hand. "My grandmother's ring back please." She had it on a chain around her neck, not on her finger. I guess that makes it all okay. "What a sleazy slut you turned out to be! I guess I should be happy to have dodged a bullet. I was going to marry you! I am so happy that I didn't. Saundra, I really thought you were better than this... slutty behavior. Good luck with your new boyfriend. I just hope you are happy now. Goodbye."

I had had enough. I walked out. Out of the room. Out of the building. Out of her life! It was bad enough dealing with low-lifes at work, much let alone dealing with them in my home life too. Saundra definitely qualified as a low-life in my book. She gave skanks a bad name! I guess I should be thanking Wendy for the heads up. She saved me from this scuzzy piece of shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, this is Ron. We met earlier this evening?... Yes that Ron. That's great, but I'm not calling about the kid...Wendy, your kind suggestion was spot on. I caught her with a young guy in mid fuck... "

"Are you still going out with her?"

"Not on your life! She is officially kicked to the curb for sure!" I explained.

"Are you ok? He didn't hurt you did he? You didn't kill him did you?" She then asked, "Will you still be able to take me home? I can uber if I have to, I guess. Or walk..." She sounded so sad.

"Hell no! I will be right there. You just settle up with Saundra, then come down to my car. I'll be there in front. I owe you big time. How did you know?"

"Ok, meet you out front as soon as she and I settle up. And thank you for being so very nice to me. I'll tell you the secret in the car. You sure you don't mind taking me home?"

"Of course I'll be happy to pick you up and get you home. I kinda just left Saundra there with her new boyfriend on the floor, so I don't know how or even when she's getting back. Not my problem anymore."

"But I can wait down the street for you...Even better, I could come up and kiss you right in front of her!... Oh, that would be so nice! I know, it's very high school all over again..." She spoke to me.

"Ok, give me a call when you are ready to be picked up. Bye" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, listen... I want to apologize for my behavior. Scott was,... Err, ahh is an old boyfriend. He--"

Saundra was trying like hell to salvage the relationship with me. She had left Romeo in the emergency room and rushed home in a cab to try to convince me it was all a big mistake. I knew it was a planned thing and I was just thinking about all the times she was late or couldn't make it. It was starting to all make sense to me now, in a new light.

"-Old boyfriend? When did you date him? Jr. High? It really isn't necessary to apologize to me. I just wish you had not told me that you loved me. That implies a bunch of things, not the least of which is a measure of exclusive behavior. FUCKIN' an old boyfriend in the bathroom while your love waits for you at the table... Well that kinda crossed the line." I looked in her eyes and said, "Here are the gifts that you gave me. I thank you for your time." I handed her the nice ID bracelet, the cufflinks and the nice leather case she had bought me. I pulled off the wristwatch too. She gave gifts probably because she felt so damn guilty about her cheating behavior.

"I don't want to break up!" She whined. "I do really love you, I just made a very bad mistake. You can certainly keep all of the gifts I gave you. I don't want them back. Please reconsider? I will make it up to you, double-down, and in spades." She looked at me with those gorgeous eyes so full of tears... And then I thought about the dancing, and the fucking, and I realized that I was a just a fallback position. Just a dick with a wallet that she could use whenever she needed to. I didn't want to just be a "penis and a paycheck". I decided maybe I should just string her along the way she had strung me along. But first, I needed a little bit of payback, so...

Wendy entered the living room and sauntered over to me. Her full breasts jiggled as she walked towards me. I jumped up and gave her a nice little kiss... On the lips! I helped the pregnant woman get her coat on. Time to go.

I turned and said, "Saundra, I will think about it. I promised to take Wendy home. Good night and good luck." I did not kiss her. Who knows where those lips were tonight? I had a reasonable guess exactly where those lips were, and I am sure as hell not kissing her!

I opened the door and Wendy walked out followed by me. We left in a hurry, as Saundra wailed a bit sadly. I had to get away from this horrible woman. Wendy felt the same way. Saundra had not even paid her for babysitting her kid.

"Don't worry about it. I will pay you. That bitch was just as you said she was. I owe you a lot more than the money. Wendy, will you go out with me? I am a decent and kind person, and I like you." I said.

"I'm pregnant with another man's baby."

"Are you getting back together? You still love him?" I asked her the obvious questions.

"No, and hell no! I had almost the same thing happen to me, as what happened to you." She looked at me with those eyes so full of caring and love. She was very, very dangerous to me!

We got in my car to get her home, and she kissed me full on. She was a great kisser. I kissed her back.

As we got going she told me a spy story.

"My sister washes hair at the salon. She's not licensed to cut hair, but she's allowed to wash and rinse. And she takes care of the cash too. Anyway, your girlfriend-" I cut her off.

"-Ex-girlfriend!-" I jumped in there.

"-ok, your ex-girlfriend was getting her hair trimmed and fixed up. She was talking about the dumb guy that was so interested in marriage. She was going to fuck her old boyfriend in the bathroom as he waited for her in the club. The stylist said that could not be done, come on... She said she had already done it to the dumb ass three times, and he was none the wiser. She had even had him eat her out afterwards before they fucked. My sister was so disgusted she said fuck it. I'm not babysitting for that skank. Not so she can abuse a good guy. That's the real reason for my being there instead of her. I had to warn you somehow. I am not happy with what happened, but I am glad you know the truth about your girlfriend."

"Ex-girlfriend! Absolutely, positively, she's-so-done, EX-GIRLFRIEND!!" I exclaimed, maybe a bit too loudly. I took her hand in mine. "Want to go to my house?"

"Fuck yes. Let's go. I am going to fuck your balls off." She grinned.

"Pregnant women are twice as horny as regular girls. I have a little bit of a treat for you too. You are going to suck out my excess milk. I'm going to be your cow. You like sucking on big milky tits, don't you? Then you can fuck me again, cause milking makes me horny too! Come on man, step on it. I really need you to fuck me good and hard."

I broke a few speed limits getting back to my house. We got in and there was a flurry of flying clothes leading to my bedroom.

She actually pushed me onto my back and jumped on board. She shoved her milk dripping nipple into my mouth as she lined up my cock, which was hard as tool steel, to plunge into her hot, wet cunt. She thrust herself down my meat pole as I sucked her huge milky tits. She was positively purring as she fucked me hard and her pussy grabbed my hard cock and she squeezed me as we fucked. She took great delight in squirting her milk in my face. I took delight in sucking her big dark nipples and getting a milky reward for her attentions. I pushed her on her back and fucked her pretty hard and she had a huge climax. I was just behind in time and I spewed rope after rope of semen. My coming set her off again, not quite as big an orgasm, but still a big cum. She didn't want me to pull out.

"Your dick feels perfect, right where it belongs!" She said. I had to agree with her, it did feel wonderful. We spooned and my cock went rigid again as I felt that marvelous ass. She handed me the lube, and then I was deep in her behind. She had a very, very hard come as I filled her anus with my sperm. We slept like that, locked together for a while. We both had to pee. She was on the bowl and she asked me to piss on her clit. It was about the weirdest thing I've ever done. Then we slept in each other's arms. It was very nice. I held her close, and she actually purred like a pussy cat!

12